Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,487,275 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum

Interesting tidbit.
cbr
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

Prognightmare said:

aggiehawg said:

If we are able to get to the bottom of this rabbit hole, we might just find the Arc of the Covenant.

Dang, I knew the name "Warburg" sounded familiar ...
Quote:

Moses Marcus Warburg (17631830), founder, with his brother Gerson Warburg (17651825), of M. M. Warburg & Co. in 1798.

Warburg was one of the founders of the Federal Reserve Banking System. Yeah, that Warburg.

And the marriage between Felix Warburg and Frieda Schiff links them to the de Rothschilds.

Can't find any links between that Frieda Schiff and our great politician Ca. politician, Adam Schiff, but they seem to all come from the same NY, MA area, and it would have to be through cousins, not great- or grand- descendency.

I can't believe people don't know this stuff, at least at a 30k foot level. I never paid attention to this crap but basic history and financial who's who stuff.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Good question. Did Halper have a CIA expense account? Or was his government contract a slush fund to be used for dirty tricks as well as paying him for being a CIA operative?
That would be a neat trick. Using an obscure Department of Defense office as a CIA proprietary.
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

More resignations coming at DOJ/FBI tomorrow??
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

More resignations coming at DOJ/FBI tomorrow??
Well Don....those people work for you. Might as well sign off on something telling them to do as you say.
aggiehawg
AG
I'm thinking Rosenstein finally gives up the ghost, resigns and lawyers up. He's up to his eyeballs in this.

But on another note, I'd wager Judge Ellis is reconsidering what to do with that unredacted Rosenstein memo, now that Trump is giving direct orders for everything to be released anyway.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ellis hasn't said anything since he got the memo in camera from Mueller, right?
WhoopN06
The other thing that caught my attention about this interview is the connection to the State Department. Sounds like the information used to start the entire counterintel investigation may have come through or from State. Is it possible that the information was completely fabricated or possibly in a weird circle of causation came from Steele?
WhoopN06
Ag87H2O said:

"...Clinton's bid was saved, not destroyed, by Obama's law-enforcement agencies, which tanked a criminal case on which she should have been indicted. And the hush-hush approach taken to the counterintelligence case against Donald Trump was not intended to protect the Republican candidate; it was intended to protect the Obama administration from the specter of a Watergate-level scandal had its spying on the opposition party's presidential campaign been revealed."

Yep. McCarthy succinctly nails it in this summary. And following to the logical conclusion, as the lie grew they had to take down a sitting president to cover their traitorous deception.

Burn them all down and purge the swamp. It's the only way to save this country.

This is the "Insurance Policy" that Strozck was talking about.
coyote68
You and I know that POTUS tweets are not random spur of the moment thoughts. Each is designed to send a message to a specific person or group of people. They are similar to a warning shot across the bow.

I suspect AG Sessions has folks working on this as we are typing and reading. I shared a few days ago whatbI could remember from a call to Rush this week. The caller was a retired FBI agent. It was his judgement an ongoing investigation is underway regarding Mueller and Rosenstein. We can only hope.

It is just a wild guess on my part, but the spying on the Trump campaign did not originate from the Clintons, but from Jeb Bush and his people. When Jeb lost, it was taken over by the Clintons. More than a guess.
aggiehawg
AG
blindey said:

Not that I have seen. Guess he took the weekend to consider his response.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
coyote68 said:

It is just a wild guess on my part, but the spying on the Trump campaign did not originate from the Clintons, but from Jeb Bush and his people. When Jeb lost, it was taken over by the Clintons. More than a guess.
Disagree with the Jeb stuff. My equally wild guess was that the efforts re Trump were underway long ago (hence the massive coverage and somewhat favorable treatment in primary season).
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

Not that I have seen. Guess he took the weekend to consider his response.
I figured he would take at least a week and maybe two before putting anything in writing.
drcrinum
WhoopN06 said:

The other thing that caught my attention about this interview is the connection to the State Department. Sounds like the information used to start the entire counterintel investigation may have come through or from State. Is it possible that the information was completely fabricated or possibly in a weird circle of causation came from Steele?
That's why Nunes is investigating the role the State Department played in the scheme. Steele has been feeding stuff to State for years. Perhaps he even has a contract.
Just think about who was SOS during the Obama Admin: a cobra & a yellow-bellied sapsucker.
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

bobbranco
AG
blindey said:

coyote68 said:

Disagree with the Jeb stuff. My equally wild guess was that the efforts re Trump were underway long ago (hence the massive coverage and somewhat favorable treatment in primary season).

Agreed. If Jeb had this he would have used it if he thought it was accurate.

Before the election Obama was criticized for not completing the Russian investigation he hinted had started in early 2016. We are now unraveling the cover-up.

As been stated before on here by others, I suspect it will turn out to be an investigation that began under Obama into Trump staffers that conveniently led into surveillance of Trump's campaign with the serious mistake being that they assumed Hillary would be the next President.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That's why Nunes is investigating the role the State Department played in the scheme. Steele has been feeding stuff to State for years. Perhaps he even has a contract.

Just think about who was SOS during the Obama Admin: a cobra & a yellow-bellied sapsucker.
And Nunes specifically mentioned Blumenthal. Blumenthal has a ton of skeletons in his closet. If they start investigating his actions, particularly during the build-up to Libya, he was advising Hillary about which banks contained Qaddafi's gold. Which is a weird subject for someone not allowed in the State Department (Hillary wanted him but Obama said no) to be researching and relaying to Hillary.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
ProgN

Who would have authority over Mueller if Rosenstein did recuse himself?
coyote68
blindey said:

coyote68 said:

Hmmm.

You are probably correct. That makes sense.
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

He demands they LOOK INTO, THEMSELVES? I really don't like that phraseology. The look into part, or the themselves part.
BenFiasco14
AG
Prognightmare said:

The next deputy AG
Rockdoc
AG
Agreed but he's been saying this for weeks if not months.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Prognightmare said:

Jesse Panuccio is the Associate Attorney General
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
RoscoePColtrane said:

Probably true. They wire tapped individuals who would be in contact with the campaign and scooped up everything.
WhoopN06
That's exactly what I was getting at. That's how he Clinton connection comes in. Something I've been curious about for a while. How they tie Clinton to the illegal spying.
techno-ag
AG
drcrinum said:

Good question. Did Halper have a CIA expense account? Or was his government contract a slush fund to be used for dirty tricks as well as paying him for being a CIA operative?

The Democrats did not think this through. If it is now OK to weaponize the FBI and NSA and use them to spy on Presidential candidates, the next Democrat candidate will receive the same treatment. The Senate Dems made the same mistake when they eliminated filibusters for judicial nominees.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Trump is way too patient with Jeff Sessions. Trump is 100% right in all his latest tweets, ESPECIALLY contrasting the door busting raids and the fact that Clinton's server is still not in hand.
mmh
AG
I little background on Halper and his relationship to the Bush's:

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/07/07/us/reagan-aides-describe-operation-to-gather-inside-data-on-carter.html

Quote:

According to the sources, Mr. Halper worked closely with David R Gergen on the staff of George Bush, when Mr. Bush was seeking the Republican Presidental nomination. The sources said that Mr Gergen, now director of White House communications, and James Baker, another top Bush campaign aid, now an assistant to Mr. Reagan, brought Mr. Halper onto the Reagan campaign after the Republican Convention.
MadDog73
AG
pedro_martinez said:

And Clinton with the help of the DNC screwed with thr Bernie campaign.
Wonder if they were spying on Bernie?
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I watched that interview live when it aired last year. Clapper's body language and the way he answered some questions made me very suspicious that he was lying or was late to the party meaning he was out of the loop.

Now we know he was just lying.
Rapier108
drcrinum said:

Interesting tidbit.

Stone says a lot of things like he was poisoned with polonium.

No one should believe anything he says.
drcrinum

First Page Last Page
Page 384 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.