Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,487,210 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Candidly, it would be the first professional action by the DOJ in about 10 years.
Office of Inspector General is separate from DOJ.
rosco511
AG
blindey said:

VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Timeline to get Strzok to London seems mighty compressed for the alleged start date.
Probably part of calling an audible when Trump was the nominee instead of Jeb! or anyone else.

This is not surprising. I think when someone several pages backed discussed the increased FISA applications the year or so before the beginning of the Russian investigation it was eye opening to me. I think they were monitoring and spying on all of the top Republican candidates and then when Trump won the nomination they had to step the spying up to another gear and creates the Russian narrative.
ProgN

backintexas2013
AG
You know McCabe has gone dark. He was a left darling when he got fired and he is nowhere to be found
coyote68
Where did Comey go?
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Candidly, it would be the first professional action by the DOJ in about 10 years.
thats not accurate. its in the DoJ.
RoscoePColtrane
coyote68 said:

Where did Comey go?
Roman Polanski had an extra room...
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
Mueller has turned over the "scope memo" to Judge Ellis.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/17/federal-judge-who-ripped-mueller-team-obtains-scope-memo-detailing-russia-probe.html
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/997179300989341698.html

Quote:

...4. After 18 months of "denial" the Scheme Team narrative has switched to "justification". That's the inflection point....

Interesting thread by TCTH, giving a perspective on where we now are vs where we were.
EKUAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

DOJ IG reports to Sessions.
Each government Dept has an OIG that reports to the head of the Dept. DODIG reports to Sec Def.
GCP12
AG
fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

You know McCabe has gone dark. He was a left darling when he got fired and he is nowhere to be found
He still has the $500,000.00 go fund me account!

Looks like a good vacation stash!!

Apparently, there's going to be a few more (like 50) go fund me accounts started.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
GCP12
AG
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/17/robert-mueller-agrees-narrow-scope-questions-bid-i/
Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: Mueller agrees to narrow scope of questions in bid to interview Trump

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's lawyer, says that special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to avoid a "fishing" expedition by narrowing the subject of questions in an effort to get the president to submit to an interview with the prosecutor.

Mr. Giuliani also says he thinks fired FBI Director James Comey is "not going to be worth anything as a witnesses" and thus less a threat to the president.

Mr. Giuliani told The Washington Times that Mr. Mueller's team displayed a "first good faith effort" during a Wednesday meeting that might result in an interview in July and a final Mueller report by Labor Day.

"He's eliminated a lot of subjects that would have indicated he was fishing," Mr. Giuliani told The Times on Thursday. "He's eliminated those and he's into a much more relevant area where we know the answers and we know the answers really can't be effectively contradicted."
Bird Poo
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Wonder how hard it could be for a professional spook to disappear. Cash out on the GoFundMe account and hit the road.
texsn95
AG
hawk1689
AG
I just looked at her twitter and didn't see anything from the last couple weeks. Is there a link provided in the article?
ProgN
I saw that too. I'm trying find what he might be referring too.
ccatag
AG
Prognightmare said:

I saw that too. I'm trying find what he might be referring too.
Maybe Paul Sperry is running a counter-twitter gambit at Sally Yates hoping to smoke her out?
It's deja vu' all over again....

RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

I think he's in Witness Protection

Code 7 10-42
coyote68
I believe you said that several weeks Could be Stage 5 cancer, but I'm with you.
backintexas2013
AG
McCabe? You mean McCain right
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I stand corrected. I misremembered which Inspector Generals are appointed.
Boodlum
AG
I was thinking the same
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I stand corrected. I misremembered which Inspector Generals are appointed.

Quote:

The Office of the Inspector General (OIG) in the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is a statutorily created independent entity whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in those programs. The OIG investigates alleged violations of criminal and civil laws by DOJ employees and also audits and inspects DOJ programs. The Inspector General, who is appointed by the President subject to Senate confirmation, reports to the Attorney General and Congress.
https://oig.justice.gov/about/
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
I was like What???
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Both had their hands in all this.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Is this desperation
MooreTrucker
AG
Yep, and Rudy ain't fallin' for it.
RoscoePColtrane

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4465430/WEINER-Search-Warrant-2016.pdf
Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

So Mueller is negotiating against himself.

• Mueller asks for interview.
  • Trump says no.
  • Mueller leaks list of quetsions
  • Trump says no.
  • Mueller messages that he will agree to narrow scope.
  • Trump ought to say no.

No sense agreeing to the interview since there is (1) nothing useful in attempting to prosecute Trump and (2) no leverage to be gained in attacking his associates.

Might as well let Mueller negotiate against himself until he's down to, "I'll mail a postcard with a picture of a kitty on the back of it and you can tweet out that you received it."
coyote68
I believe Rudy also said Mueller had to treat Comey the same way he was going after Ttump.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4465430/WEINER-Search-Warrant-2016.pdf
Wait, that search warrant is dated September 26, 2016 and relates to Weiner's sexting charges.

Where's the search warrant that relates to Hilldawg's emails that was supposed to have been obtained a month later?
ccatag
AG
blindey said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

So Mueller is negotiating against himself.

• Mueller asks for interview.
  • Trump says no.
  • Mueller leaks list of quetsions
  • Trump says no.
  • Mueller messages that he will agree to narrow scope.
  • Trump ought to say no.

No sense agreeing to the interview since there is (1) nothing useful in attempting to prosecute Trump and (2) no leverage to be gained in attacking his associates.

Might as well let Mueller negotiate against himself until he's down to, "I'll mail a postcard with a picture of a kitty on the back of it and you can tweet out that you received it."

They are talking about doing Trump interview in July with narrow scope. By then who knows how much this witch hunt will have unraveled? Can always push it back, negotiate new narrower scope, etc.. Maybe Rosenstein will shut it down before July?
Bob and weave, chuck 'n duck! Let your opponent wear himself out until his legs are rubber and his swings are flailing air. haha
It's deja vu' all over again....

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Wait, that search warrant is dated September 26, 2016 and relates to Weiner's sexting charges.

Where's the search warrant that relates to Hilldawg's emails that was supposed to have been obtained a month later?
That's it

It just now shows that Weiner had handed it over to Granite Security LLC instead of the FBI and it had to be retrieved there. Before all we saw was the cover sheet. This was when Strzok was told by McCabe to send a team up to look into it on Sept 28th 2016.

On 10-21-16 word was out and the love birds said "Also, work-wise, [redacted] called b/c Toscas now aware NY has hrc-huma emails"

October 28, 11 days before the election, Comey sent his letter to Congress saying that "in connection with an unrelated case, the F.B.I. has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation" of Clinton. Chaffetz published the letter on twitter.

That's where they came up with the why did you set on them for a month issue
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 373 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.