Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,487,355 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by aggiehawg
VaultingChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bottom of page 341 of this thread.

Boodlum
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

BMX Bandit said:

That's exactly how I imagined someone named "Ronan Farrow" would look
Mia and Woody's spawn

Many believe the spawn of Mia and Sinatra
RoscoePColtrane
VaultingChemist said:

Bottom of page 341 of this thread.

And there it is.

Avenatti starts the narrative of the existence 3 SARs on Cohen, and then Farrow follows up that there are two of them missing, screaming cover up. and pointing at Steve Mnuchin.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggielee03 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

BMX Bandit said:

Mia and Woody's spawn

Many believe the spawn of Mia and Sinatra
That would make more sense
Code 7 10-42
stetson
AG
HeardAboutPerio said:

VaultingChemist said:

Relevant thread on Weiner's laptop:

Image summarizing obstruction of justice by Comey and FBI:

Comey is so FOS, stating that Huma and Weiner didn't know what they were doing was a crime and then later when asked about what Huma thought about sending documents to her husband, he says he doesn't want to get into what she thought... WTF?!
Especially when the folder that contains the e-mails in question is labeled "Insurance Policy".
Ellis Wyatt
Distraction
captkirk
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

It absolutely does sound like he knows he is soon to be caught by the UST OIG and wants to claim whistleblower status to seek immunity.
Are leaks to the press covered under whistle blower protections?
TRADUCTOR
Comey told Trump he was not under investigation so Crossfire Hurricane was a matter and Comey did not lie to the President of the United States.
akm91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

BMX Bandit said:

Mia and Woody's Frank's spawn
FIFY
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
captkirk said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

It absolutely does sound like he knows he is soon to be caught by the UST OIG and wants to claim whistleblower status to seek immunity.
lol. No.
RoscoePColtrane
captkirk said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Pretty sure if you are a government employee you have to either report it to the OSC or your departmental OIG to fall under whistleblower status. For damn certain the protections don't cover the press and certainly not giving it to a seedy lawyer that's not even licensed to practice law in the state of NY, who in turn leaks it to the press via TWITTER!

They are using that language on purpose but shouldn't have a legal leg to stand on, it's a huge failed attempt at covering your ass after the fact. If Preet Bharara, or any LEO with access, gave a SAR they obtained from the FinCEN database to this loud mouthed so called attorney, they need to burn. Avenatti is a hired smear artist posing as an attorney. Would not be surprised if there is a direct connection to Glenn Simpson's bunch.
Code 7 10-42
MEENAGGIE09
AG
Quick question about the impending OIG report...

I know it is to cover the Clinton Email probe - but what about all of the additional requests for investigation that were acknowledged by the OIG (FISA, etc) - are those going to be in this report?

Or were those acknowledgements that the requests for investigation were accepted and that those would be separate?

Basically is this Clinton Email OIG report going to include all of the subsequent malfeasance, or will those be later reports?
RoscoePColtrane
MEENAGGIE09 said:

Quick question about the impending OIG report...

I know it is to cover the Clinton Email probe - but what about all of the additional requests for investigation that were acknowledged by the OIG (FISA, etc) - are those going to be in this report?

Or were those acknowledgements that the requests for investigation were accepted and that those would be separate?

Basically is this Clinton Email OIG report going to include all of the subsequent malfeasance, or will those be later reports?
More than likely each of those investigations will be totally separate reports. Like the last one addressed McCabe's nonsense. Of course there will be mentions of the others because they are all entwined.
Code 7 10-42
Nosmo
AG
I'm sure this link has been posted before, but I just keep it as a reference:

https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/03/29/understanding-the-inspector-generals-announcement/

Quote:

This is an appropriate and helpful way to view the IG's Investigation:
  • Phase I The Clinton Email Investigation.
  • Phase II Carter Page FISA Application.
  • Phase III Russia-Trump Investigation.
There will be overlap, but each Phase moves higher up the political echelon. Phase III included the broader Intelligence Community and may require Congressional Investigation.
mrad85
AG
For the life of me I can't figure out why all these folks didn't go dark once the big "oops" (Trump elected) happened.
It's almost like they ramped it up even higher after Election Day. Surely they knew the probability of getting Trump out was near zero.
Maybe they knew that they had their pants down around their ankles and just said "F*** it", let's burn this sucker down with us?
coyote68
It is going to be interesting to see how Mueller spins his report to Rod Rosenstein. Rudy Guliani is reporting that Mueller's team acknowledges a President cannot be indicted. Mueller's report to Rosenstein will have to attempt to take down Trump without being in conflict with the facts of the OIG report.

With the OIG report coming in a few days, I'm sure Mueller wants to read it carefully and craft his report so as not to be found to be incompetent or conflict with the evidence.

It appears tha Mueller will test the limits of his power to attempt to trap the POTUS. The OIG report may prevent Mueller from throwing his friend Comey a lifeline. It also appears that Comey may have involved Mueller in some of his illegal activities. Time will tell.

Just personal opinion, but Mueller and his band of Hilary followers are very dangerous now because they have nothing to lose. Except their license to practice law. Also my opinion, Mueller is trying to solve a political issue(I don't like the word problem) through our judicial system by creating a crime where none exists. In our Republic, political issues are resolved at the ballot box. Mueller may go down in history as being arrogantly ignorant of how our Constitution works. His buddy Comey may go down as incompently stupid. Comey may soon get to see how the wheels of justice work from a new perspective.

Stay tuned. I suspect the lawyers in DC are getting ready to stay busy.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
mrad85 said:

For the life of me I can't figure out why all these folks didn't go dark once the big "oops" (Trump elected) happened.
It's almost like they ramped it up even higher after Election Day. Surely they knew the probability of getting Trump out was near zero.
Maybe they knew that they had their pants down around their ankles and just said "F*** it", let's burn this sucker down with us?
I think they thought it was still the Obama days, the senate had enough votes to keep Trump appointees out of their departments, and they could make enough noise to run Trump out of office. Like so many of the Democrats' failures in 2016, they were completely enamored with the smell of their own farts.

There were a lot of calls early on as Flynn was looking really bad for just that. But Trump stuck it out and the truth emerged.

So here we are. With a lot of people that appear to be in a lot of trouble.

The only question I have in mind in all of this anymore is whether (really, when) we're going to see hard proof that the DNC is funneling cash to media outlets to run their narrative.
Boodlum
AG
mrad85 said:

I think it was more of an oh **** moment. They had to double down and keep going. The lies got out of control.
The Russian narrative was a convenient excuse early on and thanks to the media the story kept spinning. They probably never expected it to go this far.
coyote68
mrad85 said:

I have wondered the same thing. It probably has to do with protecting Obama, protecting the Clintons, coverup of criiminal activity involving large sums of $$, and I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg. The swamp involves democrats and republicans.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggielee03 said:

mrad85 said:

I think it was more of an oh **** moment. They had to double down and keep going. The lies got out of control.
The Russian narrative was a convenient excuse early on and thanks to the media the story kept spinning. They probably never expected it to go this far.
But what were they expecting? That Trump would just say, "oh wow, I'm overwhelmed by all this bull***** Toodle-oo."???
RoscoePColtrane
All this ****ing fodder and enamoring of this royal wedding BS is nauseating. These are the same *******s that are deeply involved in spying on our current POTUS. Eff them and their damn wedding.
Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
I suspect they never thought Trump could be successful, especially with all the noise they were creating.
I can believe that there are a few of these folks that were willing to fall on the sword for the Obama/Clinton's due to their thoughts of Trump failure. 3-4 years then a sweet pardon once a Dem's back in.
Trump has proven them completely wrong so far, and nothing will please me more than having a full 8 years of "winning"
coyote68
Yes, apparently that was their thinking.

They didn't take into account they were taking on a man who doesn't drink, sleeps very little, has been dealing and negotiating with political people for 40+ years, has a extremely high intellect, and is tough as nails.
benchmark
AG
blindey said:

...... they were completely enamored with the smell of their own farts ....
Bwahahaha ... classic echo-chamber definition.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
To be completely fair, it's a South Park reference:

Boodlum
AG
blindey said:

aggielee03 said:

mrad85 said:

But what were they expecting? That Trump would just say, "oh wow, I'm overwhelmed by all this bull***** Toodle-oo."???
I think it began as a refute to the Hilary email stuff. They had it (insurance) in case they needed it. Brennan began leaking and it spiraled.

I dont think that some truly thought far enough ahead that Trump would win. Some things leaked and they had no other option but to keep pushing and keeping the narrative going. The probably thought the dossier being out there would be enough to effectively halt anything Trump wanted to do.

The lies kept piling up and their only course of action was to keep lying in hopes that they may stay out of prison.

The other thing is that sometimes if a narrative can keep being repeated, no matter how false, it can begin to take on a life of its own. Look at the MS-13 quote from Trump yesterday. It would be interesting to see who the first media outlet was that misrepresented his quote and how many followed by simply repeating the mistakes of others.
FTAG 2000
AG
mrad85 said:

Arkancide is a highly motivational factor.

And who knows what threats Obama and Jarrett have made to them.
Line Ate Member
AG
captkirk said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Is anyone following this Ronan Farrow who is a MSNBC regular and writes for the New Yorker, who has been rolling out Trump hit pieces monthly since Trump won the RNC nomination? He has started a narrative that there is a huge Cohen cover up taking place and he has the whistleblower that gave Michael Avenatti the SAR on Cohen. It's quite a piece of work he's been pushing for the last 12 hours.

Here's a thread reader that cover the BS he is shoveling

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/996877897100128256.html

Sounds like a CYA for an illegal leak
So to highlight an ireggularity in a set of documents, a LEO commits a crime and ruins the evidence? I am sure there is some break in chain of evidence somewhere now. Isn't that what they were claiming about some of the Hillary server stuff a few 100 pages ago?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggielee03 said:

Take a look at this thread: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2951454

Those are the media stories right around when what you are talking about was at its apogee. That media narrative certainly didn't age well with the NY Times having no choice but to print acknowledgements that the Obama FBI spied on Trump campaign and hid what they were doing, "because they didn't want to give credibility to Trump's statement that they were trying to rig the election."
drcrinum
Nosmo said:

I'm sure this link has been posted before, but I just keep it as a reference:

https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/03/29/understanding-the-inspector-generals-announcement/

Quote:

This is an appropriate and helpful way to view the IG's Investigation:
  • Phase I The Clinton Email Investigation.
  • Phase II Carter Page FISA Application.
  • Phase III Russia-Trump Investigation.
There will be overlap, but each Phase moves higher up the political echelon. Phase III included the broader Intelligence Community and may require Congressional Investigation.

It's an excellent read. I'm really impressed with that Jeff Carlson. He is a genuine investigative reporter.
Secolobo
AG
aggielee03 said:

mrad85 said:

I think it was a combination. Kerry was running around the world telling leaders Trump would only be in a year. They had a plan in place and they needed to activate that plan while they still had friends in place.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

Quote:

They'll apparently let anyone into the FBI these days. Even Columbia University law professors who didn't pass a full FBI background check.

All you have to do is be friends with the director. And you too can have access to classified documents and government secrets.

Welcome to 1920 2018.

James Comey leaked his Trump memos to Daniel Richman and recently claimed he was a specially-appointed FBI agent. However, True Pundit has learned Richman never passed a full FBI background check used to vet candidates for FBI employment, federal law enforcement sources said.

Former FBI agent Michael McMahon, an expert on FBI vetting, called Richman's mystery appointment to the FBI and lack of vetting "very strange."

"National Security is in the spotlight, and the DOJ / FBI are all too well-aware of this," McMahon said. "If the American people were to know of the FBI's shoddy policies and practices with regard to background checks and vetting, there would be great outrage among the masses."

Specifically, federal sources said, Richman's relatives, associates, and colleagues at Columbia University as well as previous places of employment were never questioned to ascertain Richman's characteristics and integrity. Also a number of federal computer and electronic sweeps were never conducted on Richman, sources said.

It would almost seem that the federal government was not aware Richman was any type of employee until Comey publicly announced it weeks ago....

Lawmakers are only beginning to raise questions about Richman's status. (See Letter below article) Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said the information about Richman and his special FBI status first emerged during closed-door testimony by Comey's former chief of staff James Rybicki before the House oversight and judiciary committees....

https://www.scribd.com/document/379492664/2018-05-01-Goodlatte-Gowdy-to-Sessions-Rosenstein-Re-Richman-Due-5-15#from_embed

Hmmmm..... Comey's a POS.
Cepe
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

They'll apparently let anyone into the FBI these days. Even Columbia University law professors who didn't pass a full FBI background check.

All you have to do is be friends with the director. And you too can have access to classified documents and government secrets.

Welcome to 1920 2018.

James Comey leaked his Trump memos to Daniel Richman and recently claimed he was a specially-appointed FBI agent. However, True Pundit has learned Richman never passed a full FBI background check used to vet candidates for FBI employment, federal law enforcement sources said.

Former FBI agent Michael McMahon, an expert on FBI vetting, called Richman's mystery appointment to the FBI and lack of vetting "very strange."

"National Security is in the spotlight, and the DOJ / FBI are all too well-aware of this," McMahon said. "If the American people were to know of the FBI's shoddy policies and practices with regard to background checks and vetting, there would be great outrage among the masses."

Specifically, federal sources said, Richman's relatives, associates, and colleagues at Columbia University as well as previous places of employment were never questioned to ascertain Richman's characteristics and integrity. Also a number of federal computer and electronic sweeps were never conducted on Richman, sources said.

It would almost seem that the federal government was not aware Richman was any type of employee until Comey publicly announced it weeks ago....

Lawmakers are only beginning to raise questions about Richman's status. (See Letter below article) Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said the information about Richman and his special FBI status first emerged during closed-door testimony by Comey's former chief of staff James Rybicki before the House oversight and judiciary committees....

https://www.scribd.com/document/379492664/2018-05-01-Goodlatte-Gowdy-to-Sessions-Rosenstein-Re-Richman-Due-5-15#from_embed

Hmmmm..... Comey's a POS.

It was a dumb move by Comey. I think he was trying to block the attack that he gave classified information to non-FBI people but it is going to backfire because this guy was never an employee.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 370 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.