Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,488,752 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

I agree. The leftist have about 1 week before the genie gets out of the bottle.

I predict the leftist will call the report partisan BS even though the man and the investigation is on them. They'll just choose to ignore it.
They'll stop ignoring it if prosecutions start happening.
This. I am hoping besides the report there are several criminal referrals that are sent to DOJ at the same time.
Meh_
blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

I predict the leftist will call the report partisan BS even though the man and the investigation is on them. They'll just choose to ignore it.
It's been a year and a half since Trump took office and Killery and Obumma have not been charged. It's obvious that the deep state is entrenched too far for prosecutions.
#BeBest
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
We shall see. The wheels of justice grind slowly. But they grind.
Rockdoc
AG
blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

I won't be happy until I see convictions, not just indictments.
akm91
AG
Meh_ said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

It's been a year and a half since Trump took office and Killery and Obumma have not been charged. It's obvious that the deep state is entrenched too far for prosecutions.
No rational person ever though Hillary or Obama would be charged. Best case would be some of the Rice, Powers, Abedin, Mills, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Lynch, Yates and Brennan cabal are charged.
Prosperdick
AG
akm91 said:

Meh_ said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

No rational person ever though Hillary or Obama would be charged. Best case would be some of the Rice, Powers, Abedin, Mills, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Lynch, Yates and Brennan cabal are charged.
Right now if you could guarantee me that all of those would serve significant jail time but it meant Obama and Hillary were left alone I would take it in a heart beat. Sad but true.
MooreTrucker
AG
Rockdoc said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

I won't be happy until I see convictions, not just indictments.
Same here, but at least indictments bring talking points about all the things that are wrong and who is responsible for them.
RoscoePColtrane
You do not pursue a case of this magnitude involving this level of perps at the highest levels of government half assed to make it stick. If all you want to get is a few low level staffers and scape goats, get in a hurry, you can't land the big bill fish without a long battle.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
But definitely shut down this outfit, no more $100K a plate fund raisers like they are holding next month

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
blindey said:

We shall see. The wheels of justice grind slowly. But they grind.
And grind exceedingly fine.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ellis Wyatt
Meh_ said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

Piss off, troll.
Meh_
friscodick said:

akm91 said:

Meh_ said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

Right now if you could guarantee me that all of those would serve significant jail time but it meant Obama and Hillary were left alone I would take it in a heart beat. Sad but true.
At this point, I doubt any of them will be prosecuted. But perhaps the OIG will get the ball rolling.
#BeBest
Rockdoc
AG
Meh_ said:

friscodick said:

akm91 said:

Meh_ said:

blindey said:

Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

At this point, I doubt any of them will be prosecuted. But perhaps the OIG will get the ball rolling.
Are you playing the conservative now or the liberal? Confusing.
aggiehawg
AG
Can we not get on a derail here? Please and thank you.
Rockdoc
AG
Yes ma'am!
Meh_
aggiehawg said:

Can we not get on a derail here? Please and thank you.
You can always flag them. That's what I do.
#BeBest
aggiehawg
AG
Lay off the flagging, if you can. That's what got this thread whacked a few weeks ago.

Thank you, dear.
fasthorse05
It's just that y'all are, more or less, on the same side.

Yeppers, I've aready gone through the complete lack of patience phase. Every now and then, y'all get to see the emotion flow, which usually ends up with a crappy post, indirectly saying more about me!

Keep the faith, guys and gals!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
coyote68
I'm not on a side.

I want truth and justice applied equally for all.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Who?
RoscoePColtrane
Report is in the hands of the FBI doesn't say who
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Prosecution declined? What?
aggiehawg
AG
"Criminal prosecution was declined." By whom? Suborning perjury, witness tampering? SA was "retired."

McCabe? Immunity agreement in return for spilling his guts? That's quite a list of crimes for prosecution to be declined without an immunity deal. Someone had a Queen for a Day proffer and dished some dirt, is my view.

ETA: Might also be Strzok, although his "retirement" hasn't been announced yet?
pacecar02
What's that last line?

"Prosecution of the special agent was declined"

Why, was this in terms of when the FBI was initially informed?

Edit: got beat twice
no sig
RoscoePColtrane
My guess is James Rybicki
Code 7 10-42
TexAgsAnon
Sounds like McCabe or Comey. Not sure who else it would be (that we know about publicly at least).
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Did he retire or quit? I would have thought James Baker but he quit, IIRC.

The use of the word "retired" means something. Otherwise the wording would be something like, "no longer employed by the agency."
Hogties
AG
Is this for sure related to the Russia, Trump, Clinton emails investigation? Might this be some other agent in another case entirely. There is nothing to specify who it is or what it's related to.
Rockdoc
AG
I'm trying to figure out why that investigative summary was even issued. Seems it didn't need to be at this time, and that something was behind it.
aggiehawg
AG
Hogties said:

Is this for sure related to the Russia, Trump, Clinton emails investigation? Might this be some other agent in another case entirely. There is nothing to specify who it is or what it's related to.
No. You have a point. But since the OIG report is due for the Clinton email case and thus filing this today has a different optic. Horowitz isn't chatty and has seemed to avoid making announcements for shock value.

OTOH, with Korea, Syria, and Iran dominating news today, ( not to mention the disaster that was the WHCD on Saturday night) might have been a good time to drop a nugget in preparation for next week.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The use of the word "retired" means something. Otherwise the wording would be something like, "no longer employed by the agency."
17 years listed as voluntary seperation

Wray said in a statement to CNN that Rybicki's departure from the FBI was voluntary, stating that "Jim Rybicki notified me last month that he will be leaving the FBI to accept an opportunity in the corporate sector.

FBI enforcement officials said that Rybicki was not fired or forced out from his job at the FBI; instead, such officials told Fox News that Rybicki's departure had already been planned for some time.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

17 years listed as voluntary seperation

Wray said in a statement to CNN that Rybicki's departure from the FBI was voluntary, stating that "Jim Rybicki notified me last month that he will be leaving the FBI to accept an opportunity in the corporate sector.

FBI enforcement officials said that Rybicki was not fired or forced out from his job at the FBI; instead, such officials told Fox News that Rybicki's departure had already been planned for some time.
What's the date on that CNN article?? After Wray was confirmed, obviously and after Lisa Page started cooperating with the OIG? July 20, 2017???
First Page Last Page
Page 307 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.