Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,043 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tomorrow is May Day and a week later Horowitz is set to testify before the House oversight committee. Any thoughts on when the OIG report will be released?
Tailgate88
AG
Q said this would be a "Boom" week... and surely it has to be released before he can testify about it. So gotta be this week sometime.... fingers crossed....
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
No doubt about that, and I'd argue since 2015, when these FISA warrants spiked.
MouthBQ98
AG
An illegal leak and a quid pro quo. If any evidence exists of an agreement in kind, that is a textbook criminal conspiracy and espionage charge. Federal felonies for all.
drcrinum

I don't know from what document the above was extracted, but Fusion GPS's bankroll may be more interesting than anticipated.
aggiehawg
AG
Likely the 7-10 rich donors who gave 50 million to Daniel Jones to hire Fusion to continue the Trump bashing are hiding behind a law firm, too.

So far, the two firms we know hired Fusion was Perkins, Coie and Baker, Hostetler (Prevezon case with Veselnitskaya.)

My guess? Wilmer, Hale and Skadden Arps and DLA Piper* are in that bunch as well.

Comey's brother, Peter, is a real estate attorney with DLA Piper which serves as the Clinton Foundation tax lawyers.
MooreTrucker
AG
coyote68 said:

I want to express my sincere appreciation to those of you who continue to communicate on this forum the truth of what is really happening in this rebellion against our Constitution and the people of our great country. I encourage each of you to continue.

I pray for each you and your families.

God bless America!

Gigem!
And continue to explain what all of this crap means! Would that the rest of the country that is forced to hear through the MSM be so lucky.
MooreTrucker
AG
drcrinum said:

I don't know from what document the above was extracted, but Fusion GPS's bankroll may be more interesting than anticipated.

Am I the only one that hovers over those black lines trying to read the spoilers underneath?!?!
RoscoePColtrane
HPSCI
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Until you print one out and hold it up to the light thinking you'll see something don't feel bad...
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Q said this would be a "Boom" week... and surely it has to be released before he can testify about it. So gotta be this week sometime.... fingers crossed....
If the report is as long as we think it is, staffers will need at least 4-5 days to read it and summarize key findings for their bosses. Hard to compose questions for a hearing with Horowitz if no one has read his report before his appearance.

Thursday or Friday would be my guess will be when it is delivered to Congress. How long after that it is released to the public is the question.
MooreTrucker
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Until you print one out and hold it up to the light thinking you'll see something don't feel bad...
Yep, you win
RoscoePColtrane

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-06/fusion-gps-bank-records-handed-over-may-shed-light-payments-russian-embezzler

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/21/unsealed-fusion-gps-bank-records-show-russia-related-payments/
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/30/jonathan-turley-steele-dossier-james-comey/
RoscoePColtrane

Sorry stole your thunder

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/990980475014533125.html

Short thread questioning why a federal judge ruled that the Comey Memos should not be made public. There has to be potential criminal proceedings related to these memos and Comey's testimony before the HPSCI on Flynn's interview with the FBI. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
FriscoKid
AG
Wouldn't that be great if the Clinton Foundation just paid the money directly? Seems like that would be tax fraud for a non-profit.
ccatag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Tailgate88 said:

If the report is as long as we think it is, staffers will need at least 4-5 days to read it and summarize key findings for their bosses. Hard to compose questions for a hearing with Horowitz if no one has read his report before his appearance.

Thursday or Friday would be my guess will be when it is delivered to Congress. How long after that it is released to the public is the question.
Yeah, not only how long until the public gets to see it but how much will it be redacted?
Rockdoc
AG
Who exactly is making the call on these redactions?
RoscoePColtrane
Rockdoc said:

Who exactly is making the call on these redactions?

The owner of the original document if they are still in the government plus their department head and/or the IC

The process is very sketchy because of over redacted abuses
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
SIde Bar

POTUS has to have the USSS security planners on hyperdrive, with him talking about having the Summit on the DMZ at the Peace House. Can you imagine the detail it will take to pull that off?
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Hmmmm...

Another side bar.

Were the Iranians using American Uranium from the Uranium One deal?
bobbranco
AG
coyote68 said:

Hmmmm...

Libs say that that uranium did not leave the country.
coyote68
I believe it went to Canada to be shipped abroad and get around the law.
stetson
AG
IIRC there is evidence that it did.
GCP12
AG
bobbranco said:

coyote68 said:

Hmmmm...

Libs say that that uranium did not leave the country.
Nah, they admit it was allowed to be exported, now.

They just call you a conspiracy theorist for claiming it could end up in the wrong hands after being exported
coyote68
I have suspected that there is something far bigger than Donald Trump that is causing the lib hysteria to get rid of him. It has appeared to me that it had something to do with protecting the Clinton's and Obama. I think the genie is about to get out of the bottle.
coyote68
This is where you see "theory" meet the law.
MouthBQ98
AG
If they can derail Trump and retake congress they hope to still be able to re-bury all their recent crimes and resume the implementation of progressivism through the bureaucracy and courts.
coyote68
I agree. The leftist have about 1 week before the genie gets out of the bottle.

RoscoePColtrane
Horowitz goes before Congress May 8th, look for the other shoe to drop soon afterwards.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Horowitz goes before Congress May 8th, look for the other shoe to drop soon afterwards.
Afterwards? I was hoping before!
Rockdoc
AG
coyote68 said:

I predict the leftist will call the report partisan BS even though the man and the investigation is on them. They'll just choose to ignore it.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Rockdoc said:

coyote68 said:

I predict the leftist will call the report partisan BS even though the man and the investigation is on them. They'll just choose to ignore it.
They'll stop ignoring it if prosecutions start happening.
First Page Last Page
Page 306 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.