Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,680 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/989953602654482433.html

Good read. Ties in the latest text message release with a leaked news article + ongoing FBI investigation + FBI work related rules = guilty.
aggiehawg
AG
4/10/17 Strzok: "Was confusing that case with fort one."

fort? Manafort???????
Long Live Sully
AG
Maybe posted awhile back. First I have seen of the funding.

RoscoePColtrane
Cow Hop Ag said:

Maybe posted awhile back. First I have seen of the funding.

This is post election funding after Hillary lost these left wing donors hired them them to keep pushing the story and producing garbage to drive the narrative. If I'm correct they are still doing it to this day.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Long Live Sully
AG
Yeah.. that was the surprising part. Still peddling that fraud as fast as they can.
Long Live Sully
AG
Would love for Tapper to have broken the law somehow.

End Of Message
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with liberals?
RoscoePColtrane
Thought you might find humor in this

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

fort? Manafort???????
Probably. Grassley had sent a letter to DOJ on 04/06/2017 asking why Manafort, Podesta & Mercury LLC weren't being investigated for FARA violations & implying there was illegal money floating around.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-04-06%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20(Manafort%20Podesta%20FARA).pdf
Long Live Sully
AG
Not sure. The science isn't settled, but my bet is DNA mutation.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

fort? Manafort???????
Probably. Grassley had sent a letter to DOJ on 04/06/2017 asking why Manafort, Podesta & Mercury LLC weren't being investigated for FARA violations & implying there was illegal money floating around.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-04-06%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20(Manafort%20Podesta%20FARA).pdf

Title I FISA warrant on Manafort when he was with the Trump campaign??
ccatag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with liberals?
That would be Jan 2017, correct?
aggiehawg
AG
Yes.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

fort? Manafort???????

Title I FISA warrant on Manafort when he was with the Trump campaign??
Hmmm....
drcrinum

https://saraacarter.com/russia-report-three-major-take-aways/

Quote:

RUSSIA REPORT: Three Major Take-Aways

1. Flynn Didn't Lie

2. Clapper Leaked the Dossier To Numerous Reporters

3. Former Feinstein Staffer Continues Where Fusion GPS Left Off

Garrelli 5000
AG
For the life of me I cannot understand why Clapper and Brennan became such loud mouthed anti-Trump persons.

For all of Trump's embarrassing behavior as POTUS, I believe that the antics of Clapper and Brennan towards the office of POTUS are downright shameful.

You can hate the man but still respect the office. I hated Obama, but I would never dream of speaking about him the way those two dolts have in public, particularly Brennan.

I can only believe it is a misguided attempt to sway public opinion - it seems to only increase in fervor as the smoke around their treason grows thicker.
MouthBQ98
AG
Sociopathic derangement...can't deal with adversity contrary to their beliefs.
Ellis Wyatt
Adam Ag 98 said:

For the life of me I cannot understand why Clapper and Brennan became such loud mouthed anti-Trump persons.

For all of Trump's embarrassing behavior as POTUS, I believe that the antics of Clapper and Brennan towards the office of POTUS are downright shameful.
They are part of a coup attempt. They should legitimately be facing a firing squad. They are spinning hard and hoping to run the clock out before facing consequences.
captkirk
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Adam Ag 98 said:

They are part of a coup attempt. They should legitimately be facing a firing squad. They are spinning hard and hoping to run the clock out before facing consequences.
This is the only explanation for their current behavior that makes sense
Garrelli 5000
AG
Sadly I agree.

They're doing DPRK stuff - attempting to control the information that is presented to the populace. Due to the freedoms we have, they are limited in how they can control the message, so they're lashing out.
Ellis Wyatt
Adam Ag 98 said:

Sadly I agree.

They're doing DPRK stuff - attempting to control the information that is presented to the populace. Due to the freedoms we have, they are limited in how they can control the message, so they're lashing out.
Clapper was leaking to CNN. Someone from one of their agencies was listening in on Trump's phone calls and leaking to the press over and over and over early in Trump's presidency. Their nerve is amazing to me. I hope they are executed because of it.
Cepe
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Adam Ag 98 said:

Sadly I agree.

Clapper was leaking to CNN. Someone from one of their agencies was listening in on Trump's phone calls and leaking to the press over and over and over early in Trump's presidency. Their nerve is amazing to me. I hope they are executed because of it.

Yep. That's when trump moved everything to Mar a lago while the Oval Office was "renovated". Remember he had a meeting with the Chinese president in the dining room every body through a fit about. He had to - couldn't use the WH or trump tower.
Ellis Wyatt
Cepe said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Adam Ag 98 said:

Sadly I agree.

Yep. That's when trump moved everything to Mar a lago while the Oval Office was "renovated". Remember he had a meeting with the Chinese president in the dining room every body through a fit about. He had to - couldn't use the WH or trump tower.
And libs cried about him going to Florida every weekend while it was because their folks were literally committing treason. I haven't noticed a single one of them walk it back...or even acknowledge it, really.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG

Tailgate88
AG
VaultingChemist said:

An Ah Ha moment for sure... I always thought Ms. Feinstein's releasing that was very bizarre. It certainly put her at odds with half of the committee. But NOW it makes sense...
Long Live Sully
AG
Diane's perp walk is another I look forward to, Depending on how far it is though it could take a while. And she might need to stop for a nap.
RoscoePColtrane
This has to be the most poorly redacted document in history, perhaps they did it on purpose. I don't know why they even bothered.

Daniel J Jones
Jonathan M. Winer
Glenn Simpson
Cody Shearer
And you can bet that one in the middle Sydney Blumenthal
Code 7 10-42
McInnis
AG
It seems there's a consensus that Comey's leaks were illegal. Was that because they involved documents that were classified, i.e. the Steele dossier, or they involved private conversations with POTUS? Judge Nap says he thinks Comey isn't in trouble over this, which disappoints me.
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This has to be the most poorly redacted document in history, perhaps they did it on purpose. I don't know why they even bothered.
That's ROTFLMAO funny
BMX Bandit
Safe at Home said:

It seems there's a consensus that Comey's leaks were illegal. Was that because they involved documents that were classified, i.e. the Steele dossier, or they involved private conversations with POTUS? Judge Nap says he thinks Comey isn't in trouble over this, which disappoints me.

Nap says they weren't illegal, so not much consensus.

Nap also doesn't have much credibility on any of this. He just says whatever is on his mind that day.
FbgTxAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Safe at Home said:

Nap says they weren't illegal, so not much consensus.

Nap also doesn't have much credibility on any of this. He just says whatever is on his mind that day.
I think Nap has been neutered - he was all over the MI6 angle WAY before anyone and was actually suspended for it. Now we know he was right all along. He USED to get really fired-up about this investigation and seemed to have some great sources. But lately he's been pretty lukewarm and mushmouth about everything. Weird.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Considering Winer has written an op-ed that identifies Blumenthal and Shearer.

The very first line also blacks out the Former State Department official's name, right before "...has stated publicly...." That's Winer.
BMX Bandit
You only think that because he's not saying what you want.

He's classic example of finger in the wind spaghetti tosser
First Page Last Page
Page 301 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.