Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,489,773 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

We still don't know how McCain's buddy, Deripaska, fits into the scheme. Was he a source for Steele and the dossier? We know he was intimately tied in with Manafort, but so what? Will Mueller go after him?
RoscoePColtrane
Totally invites mischief and is just unbelievable it still goes on in this day and age.

That meltdown was pretty spectacular, there are a couple of them, he had to talk her off the ledge once too it looks like.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Totally invites mischief and is just unbelievable it still goes on in this day and age.

That meltdown was pretty spectacular, there are a couple of them, he had to talk her off the ledge once too it looks like.
There was something else going on between January 20-24th. One of the areas in which, Strozk was usually very involved, the renewal of the Carter Page FISA warrant.
RoscoePColtrane
This page is interesting as well

"It begins..."

And a bunch of links to stories on Russian election hacking and meddling

From who? THE NEW YORK TIMES and who does the FBI regularly leak too? THE NEW YORK TIMES

Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Any idea when we will get a peek at the messages passed via gmail drafts?
coyote68
Rush is destroying Comey today. The interview has really got him upset. He is pointing out all the lies.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/989753915146059776.html

Quote:

19. [May 17th, 2017] Date of Mueller appointment. Discussions of team being assembled. Strzok notes "emailing with Aaron", that's Aaron Zelby former Mueller Chief of Staff who was selected for Special Counsel position. Partner at WilmerHale.

20. More thorough picture emerges of who was selecting Robert Mueller's team and why. Andrew McCabe was key player along with James Baker. Reading how this was done blows the entire @tracybeanz Mueller "White Hat Theory" to smithereens.

21. Specifically Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are discussing who is best ideological ally to help their Mueller Special Counsel team "get Trump".

22. And whaddyaknow.... right when those juicy tidbits about the Mueller agenda are surfacing... The text message release abruptly stops. Transparently the DOJ doesn't want the motives and intents of the Mueller team to surface. So they stop the release right there....

Worth reading the entire threadreader.
backintexas2013
AG
When was the text where Page said stop texting?
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

June 23, 2017.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
So we are missing about a months worth of texts at a minimum.
drcrinum
drcrinum said:

backintexas2013 said:

June 23, 2017.
My mistake: I googled and found the article below which stated it was June 23, 2017.
http://www.investmen****chblog.com/more-texts-between-strzok-and-page-released-may-implicate-obama/

Should be June 25, 2017
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

So we are missing about a months worth of texts at a minimum.
That's the final point The Last Refuge is making. Must be some good stuff in the missing batch, such as material embarrassing to Mueller. If so, what's the point in keeping it hidden?
backintexas2013
AG
Hawg said a while back that she thinks mueller had pulled those texts.
RyanAg08
AG
captkirk said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a desperate POS

That guy is a piece of work. He has moved into my number 1 position of who I hope goes down in all of this.

Not to mention he also has a very punchable face.
VegasAg86
AG
aggiehawg said:

FBI doesn't record interviews for some bizarre reason.

So they charged Flynn with perjury without a recording of the interview? (I'm pretty new to this thread).
🤡 🤡 🤡
akm91
AG
VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

So they charged Flynn with perjury without a recording of the interview? (I'm pretty new to this thread).
They also exonerated Shrillary without recording of the interview as well.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
akm91 said:

VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

I knew that, just didn't realize that was SOP. Don't understand how they can get a conviction without a recording. Guess it's about pressure in other areas.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
So who here thinks the IG has the gmails?

If they sent classified info they are ****ed because the intent is in the text messages. Even Comey would see that.
coyote68
There was no intent.
Line Ate Member
AG
akm91 said:

VegasAg86 said:

aggiehawg said:

With how everything has gone down, are we even sure if Hillary had an interview with the FBI or if the FBI said she "interviewed"? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they scripted it for her before she went in or didn't even interview.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Hawg said a while back that she thinks mueller had pulled those texts.
Yeah. I had seen a reference in an article that when Horowitz showed him the Strzok/Page texts, Mueller withheld some of them having to do with their time on his investigation. I am presuming Horowitz retained copies but hasn't released them while Mueller's investigation is still open and didn't dispute that they related to Mueller's investigation only.
backintexas2013
AG
Which is bs but he is going to protect his own.
backintexas2013
AG
Also those texts were around the time he was demoted. We think we have seen the anti Trump texts but who knows. There are so many texts we haven't seen and will probably never see. **** the DOJ and Mueller for hiding *****
drcrinum

???
RoscoePColtrane
He was demoted right at or just after June 25th 2017

That's when she texted don't ever text me again. They were both demoted and reassigned.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

???

RoscoePColtrane
Her lawyer was seeking to advance the civil suit I'm pretty sure, and the judge stayed the attempt I think because of possible overlap with any possible pending criminal stuff going on with Cohen.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

He was demoted right at or just after June 25th 2017

That's when she texted don't ever text me again. They were both demoted and reassigned.

Yep and that text wasn't a break up text it was a oh **** we are busted text. If it was a break up with mistress text there would have been a bunch of "oh don't be like that" "I really love you". "Let's talk it out" type texts from him.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Her lawyer was seeking to advance the civil suit I'm pretty sure, and the judge stayed the attempt I think because of possible overlap with any possible pending criminal stuff going on with Cohen.
Which is fairly normal when a party is also under criminal investigation and will therefore have to take the 5th out of abundance of caution. (Or has a crime to conceal.)
mrad85
AG
There was a couple day gap between last and next to last text, maybe they have omitted the break-up?

I don't think they were lovers in any form or fashion.
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

backintexas2013 said:

So he had the original notes of the 302 but wanted deeper info three weeks later? Was the interview recorded or are they going off memory?

But note the texts on January 23rd when Strzok is in a meltdown about "everything going off of the rails." His interview with Flynn was the next day, January 24. Also note the paucity of texts on that date. They effectively went radio silent (unless texts are being withheld for some reason.) Also Page's concern that they should wait 30 to 60 days after the inauguration before they started changing things but was overruled. What was that about?

Next, take heed that Sally Yates ran to the White House Counsel's office on January 26th with concerns that Flynn had violated the Logan Act in talking to Kislyak. (Which has never been invoked in a prosecution.) Those concerns could have been the result of a standing FISA warrant on Kislyak and a 702 query. But it was two days after the interview.

So, who sent Strzok to talk with Flynn? Priestap? Or more likely McCabe? Set-up according to a plan?
But, I understand the OIG does record the interviews.

Perhaps after the first two tiers of the FBI directorship are lopped off and thrown in the chipper, they will change their processes...

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Which is fairly normal when a party is also under criminal investigation and will therefore have to take the 5th out of abundance of caution. (Or has a crime to conceal.)
This Lawyer agrees with you as well

Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 300 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.