Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,490,157 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

Meet Trump's newest counsel, Ms. Ruby Giuliano.

Rudy makes a bad looking woman.
aggiehawg
AG
Comey losing his mind now:

Quote:

Former FBI Director James Comey said Thursday he would "potentially" be a witness against his former aide Andrew McCabe if a case is brought against him.
Earlier Thursday, the Justice Department's inspector general referred its findings on McCabe, the former FBI deputy director, to the US attorney's office in Washington for possible criminal charges associated with lying to internal investigators, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Asked if he could end up being a witness, Comey said "potentially."
"Sure, given that the IG's report reflects interactions that Andy McCabe had with me and other senior executives, I could well be a witness," Comey said on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper."
LINK
Cepe
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Former FBI Director James Comey said Thursday he would "potentially" be a witness against his former aide Andrew McCabe if a case is brought against him.
Earlier Thursday, the Justice Department's inspector general referred its findings on McCabe, the former FBI deputy director, to the US attorney's office in Washington for possible criminal charges associated with lying to internal investigators, according to a source familiar with the matter.
"Sure, given that the IG's report reflects interactions that Andy McCabe had with me and other senior executives, I could well be a witness," Comey said on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper."
LINK
And yet he's still out there yapping away. . .
HelloUncleNateFitch
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LINK

Lordy
aggiehawg
AG
Haven't seen the clip yet but have seen references that he also talked about his memos in the same interview.
drcrinum
Back on Page 269 I posted a segment about the OIG Report on McCabe dealing with the so-called PADAG Call. Below is the segment from the OIG Report:

Quote:

2. McCabe -- PADAG Call on the CF Investigation (August 12)

McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG regarding the FBI's handling of the CF Investigation (the "PADAG call"). McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF Investigation during the presidential campaign. According to McCabe, he pushed back, asking "are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?" McCabe told us that the conversation was "very dramatic" and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high-level Department official in his entire FBI career.

Well, it's now apparent who it likely was that made the PADAG (Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General) call, and it is making national news because of the OIG Criminal Referral on McCabe:

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/rush-appears-sally-yates-ordered-mccabe-shut-clinton-foundation-case/

Quote:

Rush Limbaugh said Thursday that it appears former Obama deputy attorney general Sally Yates was the one who ordered former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to shut down the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Inspector general Michael Horowitz wrote a criminal referral against McCabe, which was reported Thursday. Horowitz's report also detailed a DOJ official (possibly Yates) who pressured McCabe to shut down the Hillary email probe.

Here's an excerpt from the IG report: "McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG [Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General] regarding the FBI's handling of the CF Investigation (the "PADAG call").

Limbaugh said that the PADAG at that time was Sally Yates, who became a heroine to the Resistance for defying President Donald Trump before her exit....

Obstruction of an ongoing investigation by someone not named Trump??? Horrors!

mrad85
AG
So... If Comey is a witness to McCabe committing a crime while McCabe was his #2, doesn't that shed some serious suspicion on Comey as his boss?
aggiehawg
AG
Better lawyer up, Sal.
Bird Poo
AG
Remember when everyone was saying this?

"The longer the Mueller investigation continues, the worse it will be......" BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The above is true, but not for Trump! Things are quickly starting to turn the other way around.
coyote68
Some libs are thinking time for a truce. All the criminal activity not good for democrats in midterms.
FTAG 2000
AG
MCCabe getting the hard lesson on **** running down hill. Comey prepared to sell him out to save himself. Hope McCabe has some good emails or memos somewhere or he's taking the fall for this.
HelloUncleNateFitch
So this has been turned on its head to the point that McCabe and Comey are openly fighting, Comey is openly attacking Lynch, McCabe is openly attacking Yates, and lord knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Rockdoc
AG
coyote68 said:

Some libs are thinking time for a truce. All the criminal activity not good for democrats in midterms.
They don't believe it.
FTAG 2000
AG
Sarge 91 said:

Rapier108 said:

Rockdoc said:

Let's just say Comey (or even Hillary) is indicted, how would you ever impanel a jury that would convict these folks. I have lost so much faith in the justice system, I don't think it would ever happen. I know the eagles on here have thought about this.
Would have to be outside of D.C. or any major city.
Collin County, Texas should do just fine.

US courthouse in Plano, send 'em over. Nearby tree high enough for a rope too
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/987078980783235073.html

Quote:

1) Guiliani joining team to negotiate exit of Mueller is confirmation of earlier analysis on Mueller "referee" intent.

The investigative and indictment balance was always between Clinton and Trump. Mueller was always playing the role of leverage fulcrum.

Quote:

2) If you look at Mueller from the position of trying to protect his cherished Deep State institutions from horrible Trump swamp draining.... things begin to take a more accurate context.

3) REMEMBER THIS IS FROM "MUELLERS PERSPECTIVE."

Quote:

4) The only way for Mueller to protect his Swamp Allies and Institutions, was to generate leverage against Trump.

5) Having established only political leverage, nothing factually unlawful or illegal, the investigation begins to dry up. Leverage diminishes.

6) Without direct leverage against Trump, Team Mueller moved to position leverage against those Trump cares about.... that's a secondary approach

7) But the secondary leverage approach is fraught with public noting Mueller is on a "witch hunt".... the investigation into outlying Trump allies becomes transparent in motive. Support for Mueller erodes amid independent-minded people.

8) Enter Rudy Giuliani, a political and legal Subject Matter Expert - with direct knowledge of evidence held by NYPD and NY FBI field office of gross criminal conduct by Hillary Clinton. (Weiner Laptop etc) Buried by SDNY Clinton Allies

9) With Mueller having exhausted most of his investigative leverage, Giuliani enters to negotiate exit and discuss his team's path of retreat and image face-saving.

10) The discussion from Mueller will not center around Trump, but rather center around how much risk to Hillary Clinton, and by extension political allies within FBI and DOJ - including Obama White House, Mueller will permit.

11) Mueller will be looking to protect the interests of Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc. and negotiating degrees of risk to the institutions each represents.

12) This is the political horsetrading phase. The leverage cards held by each participant are laid on the table for discussion. Low leverage officials will be sacrificed by Mueller to protect those holding more leverage.

Quote:

13) Giuliani is a well qualified person to present the Trump administration position within these negotiations. They are essentially negotiating who faces criminal prosecution and who doesn't.

14) Ultimately protecting Obama and Clinton will be of higher importance to Mueller. If Mueller doesn't protect Clinton, he knows her team will destroy everyone if she goes down. That scorched earth approach is a historic part of Team Clinton's leverage.

IMO, this is one of the most important threads that TCTH/The Last Refuge has posted. It's not what we want to hear, but it's quite likely what will happen.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Giuliani is a well qualified person to present the Trump administration position within these negotiations. They are essentially negotiating who faces criminal prosecution and who doesn't.

Which is quintessential obstruction of justice.

This is not how it should be done. Agreeing to non-prosecution of certain parties in exchange for dropping his probe is very bad.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I agree... shoot them all.

Restore some order here by executing some examples.

Rockdoc
AG
Mueller wasn't put there to protect Obama, Hillary and the rest of the swamp. If this is his agenda now, he needs to be outed and disposed of. What's it gonna do, make the left mad?
coyote68
Sounds like Mueller is trying obstruct Justice if he is protecting Hilary and her cronies.
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Giuliani is a well qualified person to present the Trump administration position within these negotiations. They are essentially negotiating who faces criminal prosecution and who doesn't.

This is not how it should be done. Agreeing to non-prosecution of certain parties in exchange for dropping his probe is very bad.

Exactly. No chance that's what Rudy is doing
FriscoKid
AG
That makes me pretty mad. Forget the crimes we just want to protect certain people and let others rot? No justice in any of that at all.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Lord, I hope not!
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
James Comey does sit down?

To pee?
drcrinum
Don't forget: Mueller is investigating Trump Russian collusion. The negotiations that will go on between Giuliani & Mueller will only relate to the Mueller investigation. The latter has NOTHING to do with the other ongoing investigations by Sessions, Huber & the DOJ:
1) The Clinton Foundation; 2) Hillary's e-mail server; 3) FISA abuse; 4) Uranium One; 5) Classified info leaks.
Long Live Sully
AG
fasthorse05
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why do you say that, BMX?

I agree 100% that Rudy will attempt to do that, and it makes me furious. To me, IF the legislature goes blue in November, then they'll impeach---period! Now, there's no chance the Senate would have a trial, but the Dems still believe that's their ticket. I kind of wish they would keep on keepin' on. They're getting to the point where the Pubs were with Clinton in '97-'98, or whatever year. Even though Clinton deserved it, PR swung to the Dems.

I hope he doesn't. I also believe he has the leverage to stomp on more Dems, and also knows the anger of the country who know how to read, and were born with sections of their brains that use reason. That's the benefit of Rudy being out in public and on cable news for the last ten years.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BMX Bandit
Read aggiehawg post.
oysterbayAG
AG
With Giuliani's NYPD/ DOJ & FBI connections and his own international security firm, he probably knows more than Mueller and Horowitz. One possibility, is that Mueller is getting tired of all this and knows that as the IG Reports roll out soon there is going to be an avalanche of criminal referrals that's going to bury him and expose his bias. Or it could be that Giuliani has serious dirt on Mueller when he was FBI Director and is going to play STEELBALL ! Giuliani wouldn't get involved in this unless he was very confident that he can save Trump's Presidency !
aggiehawg
AG
coyote68 said:

Sounds like Mueller is trying obstruct Justice if he is protecting Hilary and her cronies.
Wrong. Giuliani is acting as the President's lawyer. Any promise he makes regarding Trump's DOJ on who gets prosecuted and who doesn't is blatant obstruction of justice as quid pro quo. If Mueller is one of those named people??

That's an, "Aww crap!" moment. Impeachable offense in my mind. Gross abuse of power.
RoscoePColtrane
I honestly think Rudy is there to keep an eye on this SDNY nonsense
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Notes to above:

• 13 minute mark--Never told Trump at January meeting about Cohen and Manafort being mentioned in Steele dossier. just the hooker pee stuff because he "thought" that was about to be made public. (No follow up on how he knew that.)
  • 15:55 mark--Interesting discussion on whether trump might have reason to believe Comey was going J.Edgar Hoover on him. Comey, "It's possible."
  • 16:53 mark--discussion on obstruction of justice (watch Comey's body language)
  • 20:54 mark--Special Counsel discussion that calls Rosenstein a wimp (not actual words but the sense of it.)
RoscoePColtrane
He's a lot less flippant with his answers now. I'm thinking the criminal referral takes some of the wind out of his sales. Bret Baier interview should be interesting if he's still talking in public by then.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
I agree with hawg.

Mueller's original job was to take down Trump. Now he is going to have to play defense. There are criminal regerals that are not going to disappear. Also, Trump is not a politician and he is going to drAin as much swamp as he can.

Jeff Sessions is very quiet. Trump is quiet about Sessions. Something is going on behind the scenes. It does not bode well for the libs. Some folks inside the DOJ and FBI have flipped and McCabe, Comey, Yates, Lynch and some others will need really good attorneys.

I really fear for Trump's safety. They want him gone.
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 281 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.