Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,490,369 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Starting to go after each other. Nice.
End Of Message
AG
Dog-eat-dog
backintexas2013
AG
So does this mean he is accusing comey of perjury
aggiehawg
AG
What is the point of that statement? Comey swore under oath he never leaked himself nor authorized others to leak. He's at risk criminally. He's not somehow mistakenly relying on the OIG report, he's trying to save his own ass.

That was a nice way to call Comey a big fat liar, though.
End Of Message
AG
I would not describe it as "nice".
oysterbayAG
AG
Comey has been asking for it and now he is going to get it !
MadDog73
AG
Unless McCabe has proof that he told Comey, he is toast.
backintexas2013
AG
That statement makes it sounds like he does
End Of Message
AG
Maybe McCabe kept memos describing his meetings with Comey. What a **** show.
GCP12
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

No need. He can just write them now
leftcoastaggie
AG
Sooooooo......McCabe isn't Comey?
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Remember McCabe claimed to be confused during those chaotic times. Doubt he made memos.

I actually think it was probable that McCabe did say something to him. And if Comey had covered for him and said that he had, McCabe might not have been fired since he was leaving anyway.
backintexas2013
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

What does this mean? Sounds like they are trying to dispute each other's claims.
End Of Message
AG
I was being facetious, but, I agree otherwise. Comey is an interesting bird.
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I was being facetious, but, I agree otherwise. Comey is an interesting bird.
Yeah, if find dodo birds to be either birds or interesting. Wish he'd go the way of the dodo bird.
Prosperdick
AG
So McCabe, it's first we f*** Flynn, then we f*** Trump and then we f*** Comey?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Remember McCabe claimed to be confused during those chaotic times. Doubt he made memos.

I actually think it was probable that McCabe did say something to him. And if Comey had covered for him and said that he had, McCabe might not have been fired since he was leaving anyway.
I suspect that the rampant wrongdoing at the higher echelons of the three letter agencies has much to do with the fact that these people were lulled into a sense of security that operating based on their political biases was perfectly kosher due to how Obama appointees acted and the fact that so much of the press either actively or tacitly endorsed their conduct.

Funny to watch these people scramble as it all falls apart. It may yet turn out that their respective oaths of office actually meant something.
End Of Message
AG
friscodick said:

So McCabe, it's first we f*** Flynn, then we f*** Trump and then we f*** Comey?
More like: first, we **** Flynn, then we **** Trump. Wait a second! Comey just ****ed me! Now, I **** Comey.
backintexas2013
AG
I think McCabe is trying to save himself. The most recent "leaks" blamed him for holding on to the emails found on Weiner's computer. This is trying to put McCabe in the crosshairs.
MooreTrucker
AG
I also can't wait to see the reactions of the folks on CNN and MSNBC and the Today Show and all. It could be as much fun as watching their world begin to crumble on election night.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I think McCabe is trying to save himself. The most recent "leaks" blamed him for holding on to the emails found on Weiner's computer. This is trying to put McCabe in the crosshairs.
And that has never made sense to me. The delay in getting the search warrant once the NY FBI Field Office alerted them to their existence. (Either in very late August 2016 or September 2016.)

Not sure McCabe would take it upon himself to make that decision without Comey's assent. It was up to the DOJ to get the actual warrant for the FBI to then do the search and actually read the emails. The investigation was closed at the time, there was never a sitting grand jury. DOJ could have quietly gotten the warrant, conducted the search and make the announcement that nothing new had been found before the election. (That being the foregone conclusion.)

Instead, it all blows up in their faces the week before the election. If McCabe really didn't tell Comey about the Weiner laptop emails until October 27, 2016, Comey would have fired him on the spot. But he couldn't because he knew about them before then.
hawk1689
AG
McCabe was being made out to be the fall guy. He's not having any of it.
mrad85
AG
I don't think any of the folks that matter have flipped, or will flip.
Comey, McCabe, etc. hope this thing will drag out with the hopes that Trump will be out in 2020 and the new dem Pres will wave a magic pardon wand.

I do think they will be disappointed if this is their strategy.
backintexas2013
AG
I think Pete and Page already have. There are still a ton of text messages we haven't seen and even some we have were heavily redacted. Wonder what all is in those
kag00
AG
Any way you look at it you have high ranking members of the FBI intentionally leaking to the WSJ. MaCave either did it on his own, or as he says, did it with Comey approval. Not a good look for the FBI.
aggiehawg
AG
hawk1689 said:

McCabe was being made out to be the fall guy. He's not having any of it.
Day late and a dollar short on that one. He was always going to be the fall guy. Comey just didn't get his job insurance file together in time and managed to royally piss off Trump. If the malfeasance at the FBI came out in 2017, McCabe would have been the fall guy, likely Strzok and Page too.
ccatag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Dog-eat-dog
Poodle-eat-poodle
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Roscoe? Can you enlarge footnote number 17, please??
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Quote:

17 Due to the Possible involvement of Deputy Attorney General Rod Dosenstein in signing an application for continued surveillance on Carter Page, Rosenstein should be recused from any examination of FISA abuse. Accordingly, neither U.S. Attorney John Huber nor a special counsel (if appointed) should report to Rosenstein.

leftcoastaggie
AG
backintexas2013 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

What does this mean? Sounds like they are trying to dispute each other's claims.

aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Quote:

17 Due to the Possible involvement of Deputy Attorney General Rod Dosenstein in signing an application for continued surveillance on Carter Page, Rosenstein should be recused from any examination of FISA abuse. Accordingly, neither U.S. Attorney John Huber nor a special counsel (if appointed) should report to Rosenstein.

Thank you! Darlin'!

Couldn't quite make it out that it was saying what I thought it was. I like it! Rosenstein is being called on to recuse himself, which he should have done right away.
backintexas2013
AG
Well they were going down together. Now they have turned on each other. Leaks blaming McCabe for slow playing Weiner's computer McCabe now saying Comey commmited perjury. At first it was a miscommunication now it's Comey was wrong.

They are starting to fight each other and it's glorious. Let's see what happens next.

We know McCabe and Comey witheld documents from Congress. Let's see who gets the blame.
RoscoePColtrane

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
How the heck would they know that Trump plans to fire Mueller.
First Page Last Page
Page 277 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.