Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,490,464 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by aggiehawg
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
numetalbizkitaggie said:

About DAMN time Mr. Magoo did something worthwhile.
What is this in reference to? I only see blank screen from Roscoe's last post.
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
OneNightW said:

numetalbizkitaggie said:

About DAMN time Mr. Magoo did something worthwhile.
What is this in reference to? I only see blank screen from Roscoe's last post.
It's a few screenshots of a document sent from Congress to Sessions, Wray, and Huber imploring them to investigate Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and others for actions that were found from ongoing investigations.
BMX Bandit
So congress wants Boente to be investigated for a crime? Isn't he the guy people here have been claiming is going to replace Rosenstein?

Like the letter, but seems very light on Lynch
aggiehawg
AG
Wish Rosenstein was on that list.
Garrelli 5000
AG
I can't keep up - wasn't it speculated that Huber was involved, but only speculation? If so, would this provide proof?

Or has it been publicly set in stone for a while that Huber is investigating the prior administration's activities?
RoscoePColtrane
Schiff came out of the woods

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
That billl will go about as far as his search for naked pictures of Trump.
Rapier108
Trump could issue blanket pardons today for every single person and there isn't anything Schiff, Mueller, and the rest could do about it.

The only way to change a President's pardon power is to amend the Constitution.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Schiff came out of the woods

Can you say, "D.O.A." Schiff-for-brains?
backintexas2013
AG
Guys remember don't feed the troll flag and move on.

Also don't quote the troll. That will get you banned
Prosperdick
AG
I know there are RINO's we all collectively don't like but good Lord, is there anyone comparable to the spew out of Pelosi, Watters and Schiff's pie holes. You have Nancy promising to repeal the tax cuts (showing her complete lack of awareness on process) and now Adam once again showing his ignorance. I don't need to give any Maxine examples.

What a clown show.
MouthBQ98
AG
So, a law that possibly grossly violates 4th amendment protections and would be used to extort or blackmail a president?
hawk1689
AG
As someone who believes Trump is getting railroaded by the investigation and Hillary is a lying traitor...I don't have a problem with that bill if it does what he's saying it does. Now if some b.s. is attached to it, that is a different story. Anyone have more insight into the proposed legislation?
Long Live Sully
AG
hawk1689 said:

As someone who believes Trump is getting railroaded by the investigation and Hillary is a lying traitor...I don't have a problem with that bill if it does what he's saying it does. Now if some b.s. is attached to it, that is a different story. Anyone have more insight into the proposed legislation?
The problem is that it is idiotic to pass a law that only further empowers the very people who are maliciously and criminally trying to destroy Trump. Don't think for a minute that their motives are pure.
RoscoePColtrane

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
I'm thinking this guys lawyers ought to brace themselves to be no knocked any time

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
hawk1689
AG
I don't know the specifics of the bill. The tweet mentions controlling the ability of the president to pardon people associated with misdeeds by the president. Go back and research how Bill Clinton abused the presidential pardon with Whitewater associated convicts.
Long Live Sully
AG
hawk1689 said:

I don't know the specifics of the bill. The tweet mentions controlling the ability of the president to pardon people associated with misdeeds by the president. Go back and research how Bill Clinton abused the presidential pardon with Whitewater associated convicts.
The power to pardon is absolute. And Clinton took cash for his pardons I know.
BMX Bandit
hawk1689 said:

the congressional check on abuse of pardon power is impeachment.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BMX Bandit said:

hawk1689 said:

the congressional check on abuse of pardon power is impeachment.

which is why they mostly do it on the way out the door.
richardag
If Adam Schiff's proposed Bill includes all past presidents, I have to wonder what Obama, both Bushs, Clinton, etc. would have to say?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

So, a law that possibly grossly violates 4th amendment protections and would be used to extort or blackmail a president?
Yeah. That's where this all looks to be heading. Think about it. Former Director of the CIA is making threats to the President. Schumer says the IC could rock Trump's world. How? SIGINT through FISA and the Five Eyes program.

Then you have the Cohen case. Note the governments position. Cohen is not practicing law, thus is little need for them to be concerned about attorney-client or work product confidentiality rules. How did they know that? Because they secretly obtained his email accounts. How did they know which accounts were his in the first place? Unmasking? British intelligence? A FISA warrant on Cohen? Did they hack his computer?

What was in the Mueller referral?? And where did he get it?
RoscoePColtrane
Comey has cancelled all his book signings
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Comey has cancelled all his book signings
Wait, seriously?
backintexas2013
AG
Link
RoscoePColtrane
Horowitz speaks before integrity committee

Code 7 10-42
TexasAggie_02
AG
richardag said:

If Adam Schiff's proposed Bill includes all past presidents, I have to wonder what Obama, both Bushs, Clinton, etc. would have to say?
ex post facto?
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Link
All over twitter

Had to sneak out of the View Studio since the criminal referral letter broke live while he was on the set.

Code 7 10-42
TexAgsAnon
That's not unusual for a celebrity. Should I add Loomer to my fake news thread?
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
https://www.fastcompany.com/40560807/theres-unusual-surveillance-activity-around-d-c-and-senators-want-answers

Not sure if this belongs on here or the Q thread....

Quote:

In a story straight out of Spy vs Spy, unusual cellular activity has been detected around Capitol Hill, and now four U.S. Senators want some answers.

A bipartisan group of senators sent a letter to Homeland Security asking for details about the cellular activity. The surveillance activity is akin to so-called stingrays that are used by law enforcement agencies to trick suspects' cellphones into revealing their locations, according to Reuters.

Last month, the Department of Homeland Security revealed that it had "observed anomalous activity in the National Capital Region that appears to be consistent with International Mobile Subscriber Identity catchers." It claimed not to know who was behind the use of the surveillance devices.
In the letter, the senators asked the Trump administration to release details about the possible surveillance. "The American people have a legitimate interest in understanding the extent to which U.S. telephone networks are vulnerable to surveillance and are being actively exploited by hostile actors," the senators wrote in the letter reviewed by Reuters.

Stingray devices mimic cellphone towers in order to force cellphones in the area to transmit "pings" back to the devices, enabling law enforcement to track a suspect's phone and pinpoint its location. FCC Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel said at a commission meeting on Tuesday that the issue was serious and surveillance tools could potentially be in use "by foreign or criminal actors." Or, you know, the show-runners for Homeland.
Prosperdick
AG
[url=https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/986668536721321984.html][/url]
Quote:

1) Those wanting instant justice for many of these coupsters need to understand that despite what we "want," this is and always has been a two-part process:
*legal
*political
2) I think we have satisfied the question of whether Sessions is "on the job" & who has begun proceedings
3) We know, for example, he has a prosecutor (Huber) a grand jury in the DC area, four separate investigations into Cankles and likely a second grand jury in Little Rock to go with prosecutor Cody Hiland.

4) But I don't think the political aspect has sufficiently been addressed.
5) Weird as it may sound, since we know that these investigations have been on-going for as long as a year, how has this political angle been set up?

6) The answer is that Sessions/Horowitz have been selectively providing Congress with requested docs while cleverly holding out.
7) The result is a public show in which Congress huffs & puffs and demands more docs, DOJ drags its heels, gets all sorts of publicity for the huffing & puffing then . . .

give up the documents.

8) In the meantime, the ISSUES, the NAMES, and the STORIES become public.
9) I wouldn't say a majority of people know who Horowitz or Nunes are, but I think the % if far higher today than a year ago.

10) Today's congressional letter of a criminal referral for Cankles, Combover, etc. is CRITICAL to this type of "public education."
11) Let's say that indictments were brought without this public education process: it would be treated by all the fake news media as a "witch hunt" or "distraction."

12) But fake news, by initially seeking to ignore this stuff, did us a huge favor.
13) The public now knows names, issues, investigations. Without a public education campaign, the indictments would look 100% politicized.

14) Ironically, by supporting Mulehead's investigation, the Rs look "more" non-partisan & more balanced to average people.
15) It is almost as if Ol' sleepy Jeff was back there with his conductor's wand, directing the whole orchestra from a hidden spot in the orchestra pit.

16) Better yet, Congress, not DOJ appears to be "leading" in all these calls for investigations (despite being a year behind)
17) The left has already lost the impeachment public opinion campaign, with Trump at 50% in polls (and likely far higher). Most of the voter registration #s, the economy #s, the generic ballot #s have swung heavily in the Rs direction.
18) Retirements of never-Trumpers like Dent or milquetoast Rs like Ru Paul are opening the door for more aggressive Rs like Goodlatte, Jordan, Nunes, Gohmert, and others to speak up.

19) It is highly likely now that when the indictments come the public will be favorably disposed
20) JUSTICE FOR ALL will be the cry!
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/986668536721321984.html
Rockdoc
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

That's not unusual for a celebrity. Should I add Loomer to my fake news thread?
Sorry bud, but that's unusual for Comey. He ordinarily loves the cameras.
Ellis Wyatt
TexasAggie_02 said:

richardag said:

ex post facto?

I have a feeling they'll all agree to give the past presidents a pass and only hold Trump accountable.
First Page Last Page
Page 276 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.