Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,490,837 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by aggiehawg
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not for sale so much as willing to work for whoever will keep them employed and promoted.
MouthBQ98
AG
What a giant web of conflicts of interest runnIng all these investigations..
oysterbayAG
AG
So let's recap the current status of all this. Mueller and his sidekick Rosenstein couldn't prove Trump collusion with the Russians so they are now trying to prove collusion against Hookers ! Somehow l just don't see how this is going to fly !
BMX Bandit
oysterbayAG said:

So let's recap the current status of all this. Mueller and his sidekick Rosenstein couldn't prove Trump collusion with the Russians so they are now trying to prove collusion against Hookers ! Somehow l just don't see how this is going to fly !

Fake news
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

What a giant web of conflicts of interest runnIng all these investigations..
There are conflicts of interests in private practice. In small towns with few lawyers, it happens quite often. But when an attorney steps out of line, the clients have the ability to sue and be recompensed.

When that attorney works for a government? Federal or state? No such remedy is available, other that they might get fired...then land a lucrative gig in the private sector based on their government connections.

I thought lawyers got rich through private practice and many do. They have f*** you money. Government lawyers obtain f*** everyone money.

Just insane.
Agnzona
So if Cohen is a long time criminal why was he never investigated before? Can one be a corrupt, criminal attorney and the establishment looks the other way until you cross them?
BMX Bandit
Agnzona said:

So if Cohen is a long time criminal why was he never investigated before? Can one be a corrupt, criminal attorney and the establishment looks the other way until you cross them?

Yes, one can be corrupt criminal & establishment looks the other way

Or, one can be corrupt criminal & just gets away without the establishment knowing.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Yes, one can be corrupt criminal & establishment looks the other way

Or, one can be corrupt criminal & just gets away without the establishment knowing.
New York has its own special type of corruption. The Roy Cohn type.
drcrinum

Well, TCTH has a source. He must have received a tip. Any guesses?
TCTH has been speculating for a long time that the contractors were Fusion GPS & Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is former FBI, & Fusion GPS is former WSJ...although Fusion GPS did work for the Russians on the Magnitsky Act. You don't suppose that Fusion GPS is a Russian asset?
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

TCTH has been speculating for a long time that the contractors were Fusion GPS & Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is former FBI, & Fusion GPS is former WSJ...although Fusion GPS did work for the Russians on the Magnitsky Act. You don't suppose that Fusion GPS is a Russian asset?

Example 1,342 - Anything the Dems accuse you of they themselves are already doing.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That would mean Steele is one too.
fasthorse05
Well, if you're using the "follow the money" method, it wouldn't surprise me.

When you have about 200 guys who own about 60% of the Russian GDP, then it's certainly possible they would have the money to throw around. Secondly, if you come back to the theor of the perps never thinking they would get caught, then it's very likely..

I've got to admit I hadn't thought of it before, but human nature and all................
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
drcrinum
Here is an article that talks about some of the international dealings involving Fusion GPS. Seems they have had their fingers into Venezuelan finances, maybe with some Russian oligarchs. The author even suggested that Fusion GPS was in bed with the Russians. You can read the whole article here:

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/241812/news-for-hire-scandal-deepens-gps-fusion-sleazy-venezuela-links-shed-new-light-on-trump-dossier

an excerpt:

Quote:

News-For-Hire Scandal Deepens: 'Fusion GPS' Sleazy Venezuela Links Shed New Light on Trump Dossier

...If taking money from repressive kleptocracies is an ugly business, an even uglier story emerges when you start connecting the dots. Add Fusion GPS's contracts with Russian and Russian-linked entities together with the company's role in compiling and distributing a defamatory dossier sourced to the Kremlin, and the idea that the Trump Dossier was a Kremlin information operation becomes quite plausiblewith much of the U.S. media serving as the delivery mechanism for a poison dart aimed at the legitimacy of the American democratic system...
policywonk98
AG
aggiehawg said:

How about this from Comey's book?

Quote:

Ex-FBI Director James Comey savages President Trump in his bestselling new tell-all, "A Higher Loyalty" but also skewers former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for her dubious handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

Lynch, wrote Comey, had a "tortured half-out, half-in approach" to the investigation, and he said he even considered calling for a special prosecutor to be appointed to oversee the probe because of Lynch's ambivalence.

"But I decided it would be brutally unfair to do that," he wrote.
Link

Unfair to whom?

Quote:

Still, his grave concerns about Lynch prompted him to provide the public with an independent opinion about the investigation a move that led to howls from Trump and the GOP, who accused him of circumventing the chain of command.

"I needed to visibly step away from Loretta Lynch and do something I never could have imagined before 2016: having the FBI separately offer its views to the American people by making public my recommendation" that Clinton not be charged "and the thinking behind it."

Americans, he argued, "needed and deserved transparency, and I believed that I had the independent reputation to step out front and take the hits."

Ever the savior, eh Jimmy?

Quote:

In another passage, he portrayed Lynch as a political actor more concerned with appearances than the truth.

The pair met privately days before the election, and the AG gave him a hug, telling him he had done the right thing when he made his sudden announcement that the feds' probe into Clinton's emails was reopening only to say days later that it was once again closed with no signs of criminality.

"She said, with just the slightest hint of a smile, 'Try to look beat up.' She had told somebody she was going to chew me out for what I had done. What a world," he wrote.

Later, however, he wrote that "I, for one, didn't see any instance when Attorney General Lynch interfered with the conduct of the investigation" into the former first lady.
So even Lynch knew he was a wimp??

Now this just ridiculous.

Quote:

He also dismissed the significance of the infamous tarmac meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton arguing that if Bubba was intent on influencing the investigation into his wife's private email server, he wouldn't have done so in such a public manner "in broad daylight."

Every aspect of your post is a great illustration of what happens when a nation's constitution becomes compromised and no longer is used as the ultimate arbiter by those who have taken the very positions created to protect the constitution as the nation's arbiter.

What a mess.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Every aspect of your post is a great illustration of what happens when a nation's constitution becomes compromised and no longer is used as the ultimate arbiter by those who have taken the very positions created to protect the constitution as the nation's arbiter.
While I greatly appreciate your understanding and support, the FBI and DOJ are only reined in when the judiciary follows the Constitution.

Executive and legislative branches can argue and brawl but it is the SCOTUS that is the final word.

And as Justice Jackson said: "We are not final because we are infallible, but we are infallible only because we are final."

RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

While I greatly appreciate your understanding and support, the FBI and DOJ are only reined in when the judiciary follows the Constitution.

Executive and legislative branches can argue and brawl but it is the SCOTUS that is the final word.

And as Justice Jackson said: "We are not final because we are infallible, but we are infallible only because we are final."

To me in my lifetime, the SCOTUS began it's downfall when they went after Clarence Thomas. That to me was when the Judiciary began to really get on shaky ground. It's funny to look back and think of how Earl Warren was considered a radical, and then fast forward to the likes of Sotomayor and Kagan. Ginsberg has been pretty harmless for years until the left started making ground in the SCOTUS balance. Now she hangs on for dear life, because their foothold is slipping. If you look back at the appointments over the last 50 years, the left had very little input until Clinton came along. Barry went far left as you could get to change the balance, but did his damage with the lower appointments. Harry Reid bumped the filibuster to enable it and Barry went to town. And the lame duck republicans just laid there and took it. Somewhere we lost the will to fight on the right. I'm just grateful, for all his faults and he has many, Trump came in and said **** you I'll fight back.

Still want to know what Barry did to compromise Roberts, I'm almost certain he Hoover'd Justice Roberts and had something to hold over his head. No matter what it was Roberts will never be forgiven for Obamacare. Three trillion of this debt resides right on his shoulders.

Hopefully Gorsuch is the beginning of the recovery of a constitutional SCOTUS and the return to common sense law.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
MouthBQ98 said:

Not for sale so much as willing to work for whoever will keep them employed and promoted.

That's what I meant. Comey, Mueller and Rosenstein are typical opportunistic bureaucrats. They will do whatever it takes to advance their careers. They have no moral compass.
McInnis
AG
Hawg, do you mean Roberts instead of Kennedy?
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

To me in my lifetime, the SCOTUS began it's downfall when they went after Clarence Thomas. That to me was when the Judiciary began to really get on shaky ground. It's funny to look back and think of how Earl Warren was considered a radical, and then fast forward to the likes of Sotomayor and Kagan. Ginsberg has been pretty harmless for years until the left started making ground in the SCOTUS balance. Now she hangs on for dear life, because their foothold is slipping. If you look back at the appointments over the last 50 years, the left had very little input until Clinton came along. Barry went far left as you could get to change the balance, but did his damage with the lower appointments. Harry Reid bumped the filibuster to enable it and Barry went to town. And the lame duck republicans just laid there and took it. Somewhere we lost the will to fight on the right. I'm just grateful, for all his faults and he has many, Trump came in and said **** you I'll fight back.

Still want to know what Barry did to compromise Kennedy, I'm almost certain he Hoover'd Justice Kennedy and had something to hold over his head. No matter what it was Kennedy will never be forgiven for Obamacare. Three trillion of this debt resides right on his shoulders.

Hopefully Gorsuch is the beginning of the recovery of a constitutional SCOTUS and the return to common sense law.

Hence why voting for the GOP nominee was HUGE in the last election.

People that gave a damn about the Supreme Court and our Constitution voted for Trump.
RoscoePColtrane
Safe at Home said:

It was actually me and you are correct I meant Roberts
Code 7 10-42
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

Safe at Home said:

It was actually me and you are correct I meant Roberts

It's easy to get the two mixed up. Both are spineless and more concerned about their reputations than they are the Constitution.

Ironically, their legacies will be that they placed popularity before their duty to the country.
RoscoePColtrane
Notice any difference in these two letters for the very same act? Bunch of political hacks

Code 7 10-42
oysterbayAG
AG
After the issuance of the IG McCabe Report, I would think Mueller and band might be concerned that the final IG Reports, compared to what Mueller comes up with, will overwhelmingly show Mueller"s bias towards Trump and clearly display to the American people our two systems of Justice !
backintexas2013
AG
oysterbayAG said:

After the issuance of the IG McCabe Report, I would think Mueller and band might be concerned that the final IG Reports, compared to what Mueller comes up with, will overwhelmingly show Mueller"s bias towards Trump and clearly display to the American people our two systems of Justice !

Look at the response to the McCabe report. It didn't get as much coverage as Trump banging Stormey. One person said it showed up on page 4 of the WAPO and wasn't on hardly any front pages. I can't confirm that but it isn't getting a lot of play and the dems on here have avoided it completely.
Prosperdick
AG
backintexas2013 said:

oysterbayAG said:

Look at the response to the McCabe report. It didn't get as much coverage as Trump banging Stormey. One person said it showed up on page 4 of the WAPO and wasn't on hardly any front pages. I can't confirm that but it isn't getting a lot of play and the dems on here have avoided it completely.
I never expected anything in the IG report to get a lot of play in the MSM...as long as there aren't indictments. Once the indictments start they will be forced to cover it and oh LORD how they will spin it.
backintexas2013
AG
CNN is already getting out in front of it. Ran an article calling some of the stuff a miscommunication.
aggiehawg
AG
oysterbayAG said:

Mueller's chief concern about the IG's report should be losing credibility of his witnesses. The charges (not an indictment by a grand jury) against Flynn stem from a 302 of a conversation, not an interview, with Peter Strzok. Even if the 302 for Flynn wasn't one of the 302s Strzok altered, the fact that he altered any at all is problematical.

Although Strzok's time on Mueller's team was short, there were consequential actions taken while he was on the team. The Manafort raids, for instance. How involved was he with those? We don't know yet but Horowitz does. And Horowitz was alarmed enough about what he did know about Strzok and Page's actions that he went to Mueller about it. Not an inconsequential fact.

Horowitz has delayed the release of his main report claiming new information. Could that be related to the maneuvering in the SDNY regarding Cohen? Purely speculating here and they might be completely unrelated or were at the time of Horowitz's decision. Might still come into play now, though.
Cepe
AG
I am more concerned with people being held accountable for their actions and our system of government put back in balance than I am with what the MSM covers. That's a losing battle anyway
policywonk98
AG
backintexas2013 said:

CNN is already getting out in front of it. Ran an article calling some of the stuff a miscommunication.

Makes me wonder who is running point. Is it mostly Obama Inc, Clinton Inc., or a mashup?

There is no way that there is not a fulltime team working in a war room being used as the central authority of information for the DNC and the MSM on anything and everything related to Mueller investigation and all the other investigations related to DOJ and FBI.

fasthorse05
I agree 100%.

Valerie Jarrett, everyones favorite Iranian, doesn't live with the Obamas because she's good company and makes her bed every day! She lives there because she's extraordinarlily calculating.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
backintexas2013
AG
Right now the media doesn't know what to do. Their were rumors that Rosenstein was gone. If they come out and defend him will it blow up in their face? At some point they have to realize they are getting punked.
aggiehawg
AG
policywonk98 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Makes me wonder who is running point. Is it mostly Obama Inc, Clinton Inc., or a mashup?

There is no way that there is not a fulltime team working in a war room being used as the central authority of information for the DNC and the MSM on anything and everything related to Mueller investigation and all the other investigations related to DOJ and FBI.

Obama bought that huge house just a few miles away from the White House. Valerie Jarrett lives there. He's not been that visible yet. And except for Hillary and Clapper, most of the Obamaites have gone silent.

Draw your own conclusions.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

policywonk98 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Obama bought that huge house just a few miles away from the White House. Valerie Jarrett lives there. He's not been that visible yet. And except for Hillary and Clapper, most of the Obamaites have gone silent.

George Webb discovered a while back when Barry "rented" the house and wanted to spend a ton on renovations and upgrades the landlord said they'd have to buy it to do what they wanted to do. So they paid 8.1 million for it and built a wall around it, but what was really telling was the THREE truncated fibers that were installed as well. That's what would be feeding the war room at the White House. A single dedicate fiber would suffice any home or business and provide a gigabit of bandwidth easy. He set that house up for something abnormally strange. SOme theorist say that house doesn't even resemble a residence on the inside and more of a command center. It's darn sure suspect.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

policywonk98 said:

backintexas2013 said:

George Webb discovered a while back when Barry "rented" the house and wanted to spend a ton on renovations and upgrades the landlord said they'd have to buy it to do what they wanted to do. So they paid 8.1 million for it and built a wall around it, but what was really telling was the THREE truncated fibers that were installed as well. That's what would be feeding the war room at the White House. A single dedicate fiber would suffice any home or business and provide a gigabit of bandwidth easy. He set that house up for something abnormally strange. SOme theorist say that house doesn't even resemble a residence on the inside and more of a command center. It's darn sure suspect.
One has to wonder if Hussein is the brains behind this or if he is just the public face of the operation. Of course the same could be said of his entire Presidency. I know someone who went to high school with him in Hawaii and that person is amazed that the Barry they knew could have ascended to the Presidency. And where did the $8.1M come from?
aggiehawg
AG
In anticipation of Comey's interview tonight in which he reportedly will look sideways at the Trump meeting discussing spin in front of the intelligence officials, here's a report from Newsweek of Comey's own attempt at spin in the Obama White House.

Quote:

FBI Director James Comey attempted to go public as early as the summer of 2016 with information on Russia's campaign to influence the U.S. presidential election, but Obama administration officials blocked him from doing so, two sources with knowledge of the matter tell Newsweek.

Well before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) accused the Russian government of tampering with the U.S. election in an October 7 statement, Comey pitched the idea of writing an op-ed about the Russian campaign during a meeting in the White House Situation Room in June or July.

"He had a draft of it or an outline. He held up a piece of paper in a meeting and said, 'I want to go forward. What do people think of this?'" says a source with knowledge of the meeting, which included Secretary of State John Kerry, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and National Security Adviser Susan Rice.
LINK

Yeah, yeah "sources." But the very idea of a FBI Director writing an op-ed is about as political as it gets. And if the reports are true, this happened in June or July of 2016 and his boss, Lynch, was in the room?? Have to wonder if Loretta was being sidelined by Comey blackmailing her with the classified info he had on her?

I have long said that it is always the embellishments to a story that ultimately proves a liar's undoing. And I have said in relation to Comey many times. His book is one long embellishment with contradictions and hypocrises.
First Page Last Page
Page 270 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.