Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,491,588 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wonder what the date of the EC is
backintexas2013
AG
Hats off to staff. Thank you.
backintexas2013
AG
at first you don't succeed.
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

at first you don't succeed.
Hopefully Mjolnir is coming.
backintexas2013
AG
It's just Keith and a drunk posting. It's better than his unstable calling everyone racist rant.
Ellis Wyatt
nm
backintexas2013
AG
Don't do it. Staff gets mad if you quote a post that ends up getting deleted. Staff will drop the hammer on Keith for trolling.
Secolobo
AG
Sorry. No derail.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Wonder what the date of the EC is
We know the Nunes memo states that FBI agent Pete Strzok opened the investigation in July 2016 based on "information" about Papadapoulos, rather than the dossier. I'm assuming the EC was dated then.

We were told the Strzok traveled to London 6 days after the investigation opened on August 4th, so that would date the EC in late July and if the report is correct 6 days would date it July 29th 2016

Don't know how many days he spent in London, but the insurance policy text lines up timewise.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
So it would seem this is the insurance policy that he and McCabe discussed. People thought it was but this kind of makes it more clear.
drcrinum

This is worth watching, 6 minutes. DiGenova & Dershowitz are both after Rosenstein major league.
RoscoePColtrane
Bear with me I am going through texts again
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
THere are so many texts and that's only a small portion of them. There are many more even some Mueller may be keeping from everyone.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

THere are so many texts and that's only a small portion of them. There are many more even some Mueller may be keeping from everyone.
I have 502 pages (PDF) of them
Code 7 10-42
richardag
I have what may be a stupid question so cut me some slack.

If Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are indeed talking and turning over evidence concerning illegal actions by the FBI & DOJ, would they still need security clearances to view documents involved in those illegal activities?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
RoscoePColtrane
richardag said:

I have what may be a stupid question so cut me some slack.

If Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are indeed talking and turning over evidence concerning illegal actions by the FBI & DOJ, would they still need security clearances to view documents involved in those illegal activities?
Yes and according to the letter I posted earlier they still have the clearances. According to the FBI/DOJ letter ALL agents must have clearance to remain employed.

This was in direct response to this letter

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Between 7-25 and 7-31-17 there is a lot of concern over "Moffa" and their need to keep him in the dark on certain things. I'm guessing "Moffa" is Jonathan Moffa with the DOJ. Lots of concern with him being in the loop on things.

I did find something I missed earlier. Right after the DNC, Strzok pulled all the HRC related 302's Mills & Abedin as well. They were going to have to "Scrub them" and "ones that couldn't be scrubbed should just remain pulled." They were batching together the ones they were going to turn over the Chaffetz.

So it wasn't only Flynn's that were changed that everyone was concentrating on, So were the 302's surrounding HRC and crew. Sounds like this is common practice. First I thought they meant redacting, but they mentioned a distinct difference in "redacting" and being "scrubbed".

According to the timeline when Page texted Strzok on 8-11-16 He NEEDED to pull the 302's before he left. This was just after she asked him where he was and he replied "In Jim's SCIF"

If anyone wants this archive for themselves here it is. It has some emails as well as all the Text messages to date. It's 70+ MB 502 pages

https://ia801508.us.archive.org/8/items/StrzokPageTexts/FBI-texts.pdf
Code 7 10-42
Garrelli 5000
AG
Dumb question - I've become acronym blind - what is the "EC"?

thanks
Flying Crowbar
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/10/devin-nunes-delivers-24-hour-ultimatum-wray-and-rosenstein-deliver-ec-origination-documents-or-impeachment-vote/

Nunes has given a deadline. Give us the unredacted EC (origination document initiating investigation of Trump Russia collusion) by tomorrow night or we will initiate contempt and impeach actions against Wray/Rosenstein.

I think this is what EC is referring to.
benchmark
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Dumb question - I've become acronym blind - what is the "EC"?
"EC" stands for Electronic Communication. I don't believe it's a specific FBI document per se ... more like an acronym for an email.
fasthorse05
Alright, big idea here!

In addition to PFO's idea to end everything by naming Ted Cruz as VP, instead of Pence, why don't we have Mueller/Weissman concoct a way to raid Lisa Barsoomian's legal records. With all the clients she's represented that likely have intimate knowledge of the entire fiasco, we'll have our answers.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
Senor Cardgage said:

drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/10/devin-nunes-delivers-24-hour-ultimatum-wray-and-rosenstein-deliver-ec-origination-documents-or-impeachment-vote/

Nunes has given a deadline. Give us the unredacted EC (origination document initiating investigation of Trump Russia collusion) by tomorrow night or we will initiate contempt and impeach actions against Wray/Rosenstein.

I think this is what EC is referring to.
In this case it's an electronically generated Memo

EC = Electronic Communication
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
I wonder if last nights sock attacker got the perma ban or just a few days.
RoscoePColtrane
Major Garrett with the dramatic pause and tone..... Emmy winner

Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
The true believer leftists I know think that this raid was THE silver bullet and that Trump really will be gone from office by the end of 2018. That sort of true believer is a strange animal. I guess mueller and his crew are cut from that fabric.
Rapier108
RoscoePColtrane said:

Oh shocking. Like we didn't all see that coming.

Even more proof that this is all Mueller's doing and his way to getting access to material he never could have legally obtained.
backintexas2013
AG
Interesting because we have heard Mueller had absolutely nothing to do with the warrant.

aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Glad to see the lamestream media is getting caught up to what the rest of us have known for several days now.

But while you're here, Roscoe. Have a question for you?

Would the EC have come from Brennan? That seems more likely than Strzok was the author. Or did I misunderstand?
akm91
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Interesting because we have heard Mueller had absolutely nothing to do with the warrant.

Mueller referred this to SDNY; it's a way to distance himself from the raid on Cohen. His finger prints are all over this.
MouthBQ98
AG
Message is being sent to all outsiders to DC politics: we will destroy you if you don't play ball.
RoscoePColtrane
As I understand it, it was written by Strzok, I've seen numerous reports stating the same and I think it's discussed in the Texts between 7-23 and 7-26-16 and they refer to running it up to "Penn & 15th" for final approval.

Guess what's on the Corner of Penn & 15th?

Code 7 10-42
MouthBQ98
AG
"Here, look at this for me. It's plausible outside my scope of charge, but we think/hope you will find information in your search that you can give to us that we have no pretext to seize ourselves."
The Collective
AG
Some are scared of Trump being a dictator that they haven't stopped to consider that the machine is our dictator. The machine is not some benevolent overlord looking out for our best interests and implementing the will of the people. It's actively subverting it.
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Mueller referred this to SDNY; it's a way to distance himself from the raid on Cohen. His finger prints are all over this.
To borrow a phrase from Joe Biden, the raid on the President's long term personal attorney is a "big f***ing deal."

Something so outrageous that even Mueller couldn't stomach it. He couldn't predict the blow-back. Would the ACLU be calling for his ouster? (Turns out they are more partisan than concerned about Constitutional rights but he couldn't be sure until now.)

So, he made Rosenstein the heat sink. It's a fig leaf of course but one that is apparently effective.
First Page Last Page
Page 263 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.