Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,491,688 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RoscoePColtrane said:

Guilty your Honor

If anyone just caught the segment on FNC with Martha MacCallum please post it, I though my head was going to explode. Zac Petkanas was in rare form lying *******

30 seconds of that guy and I almost lost my supper. Gawd!
drcrinum

Quote:

Notice
This is a Restricted Web Site for Official Court Business only. Unauthorized entry is prohibited and subject to prosecution under Title 18 of the U.S. Code. All activities and access attempts are logged.

Any lawyers familiar with what this means?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

That being said gives and entire new meaning to "Whistling Dixie"
The whole thing is hysterical but go to the 46 minute mark for the quintessential Dixie Carter story.

Loved it. Her marriage to Mr. Holbrook as she called him was one of a kind.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Notice
This is a Restricted Web Site for Official Court Business only. Unauthorized entry is prohibited and subject to prosecution under Title 18 of the U.S. Code. All activities and access attempts are logged.

Any lawyers familiar with what this means?

Was restricted to those with subscription access. Like the old Lexis/Nexis website. For lawyers only. But with the way the internet works and reporters, it is no longer as designed.
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorse05
That was great! Oh, forgot the "darlin".

Isn't that a requisite word for Ms. Carter and her crew?

Oh, again, the "subscription" means if your name is Jarrett, Clinton, or Clinton's hit man, then you can't get in.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Looked via CourtLink. Just the government response to Manafort Motion to Dismiss. Andrew Weissman is on the signature line. Super dense response that is heavy on CFR references.
drcrinum

Dana Boente is a 'white hat'. He currently is the acting assistant attorney general of the National Security Division.

drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/10/devin-nunes-delivers-24-hour-ultimatum-wray-and-rosenstein-deliver-ec-origination-documents-or-impeachment-vote/

Nunes has given a deadline. Give us the unredacted EC (origination document initiating investigation of Trump Russia collusion) by tomorrow night or we will initiate contempt and impeach actions against Wray/Rosenstein.
Bird93
AG
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983802094829400064.html

This is an extremely interesting thread with information that likely explains how Mueller began investigating Cohen. Well referenced. It involves someone named Felix Sater, an FBI informant and long time friend of Cohen, and peripherally Oleg Deripaska. Read the threadreader above. In the thread, the first tweet references an earlier thread on Sater. You can read it in threadreader below:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983760221175795712.html

If you have Twitter, you can read the comments, some of which are quite interesting, especially one wherein Trump never had any dealings with Sater.

Incidentally, the thread establishes that Cohen was never part of the Trump Campaign, something I did not know.
ccatag
AG
drcrinum said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/10/devin-nunes-delivers-24-hour-ultimatum-wray-and-rosenstein-deliver-ec-origination-documents-or-impeachment-vote/

Nunes has given a deadline. Give us the unredacted EC (origination document initiating investigation of Trump Russia collusion) by tomorrow night or we will initiate contempt and impeach actions against Wray/Rosenstein.

I wish Laura Ingraham would allow her guests to speak. She constantly cuts off, interjects, interrupts. Allow them to answer a question, Laura.
marble rye
AG
Are you new to Fox News? They ALL do it.
RoscoePColtrane
ccatag said:

drcrinum said:

I wish Laura Ingraham would allow her guests to speak. She constantly cuts off, interjects, interrupts. Allow them to answer a question, Laura.
They work in a 3 to 5 minute format and they do it to rush the conversation and cut down on filibustering. They have a production director yelling in their earpiece to move the segment along coming up on a hard break. It's aggravating to watch and I guarantee it's even more aggravating to the person being interviewed.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Appears I was correct, Robert Khuzami was the US Attorney that approved the no knock warrant on Cohen. When Geoffrey Berman, recused himself it fell to his deputy. Khuzami is the deputy under Berman and he is an Obama holdover.

Well a little digging into this guy reveals a LOT.

Quote:

Robert Khuzami made the big bucks as Deutsche Bank's general counsel for the Americas during the subprime securitization orgy, which Deutsche's American arm helped unleash with toxic instruments that would crush the economy and millions of homeowners and workers.

Then in 2008 hope and change was elected amidst a financial crisis that threatened a second Great Depression yada yada yada

Quote:

Khuzami became the Obama SEC's chief of enforcement. If you really wanted truth and justice and all that from your SEC, you probably wouldn't go for someone who "worked with lawyers (at Deutsche Bank) who advised on the CDOs issued by the German bank and how details about them should be disclosed to investors," as The Wall Street Journal noted three years ago.

Quote:

Now On Sept 27, 2011, the SEC Inspector General released a report revealing that this anonymous whistleblower attorney at the SEC had sent a letter to the Inspector General, blowing the whistle on the former SEC Director of Enforcement, Robert Khuzami. The whistleblower was complaining about Khuzami's handling of charges that Citigroup executives had intentionally misled public investors about its exposure to subprime mortgages, understating the amount by $37 billion in the fall of 2007. According to the Inspector General's report, the whistleblower alleged that:

Quote:

"just before the staff's recommendation was presented to the Commission, Enforcement Director Robert Khuzami had a 'secret conversation' with his 'good friend' and former colleague, a prominent defense counsel representing Citigroup, during which Khuzami agreed to drop the contested fraud charges against the second individual. The complaint further alleged that the Enforcement staff were 'forced to drop the fraud charges that were part of the settlement with the other individual,' and that both individuals were also represented by Khuzami's friends and former colleagues, creating the appearance that Khuzami's decision was 'made as a special favor to them and perhaps to protect a Wall Street firm for political reasons.' "

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/10/four-other-lawyer-whistleblowers-are-essential-at-the-carmen-segarra-senate-witness-table/

You know the results of Khuzami's tenure at the SEC? A splashy half-billion-dollar deal with Goldman Sachs, a bunch of "neither admits nor denies the charges" settlements, banks sued for fraud with no bankers sued for fraud, and embarrassingly low settlements with the likes of Citigroup and Bank of America for slam-dunk frauds. Oh, and who could forget: soliciting promises from banks to "not break a specific law again", even though they'd already promised the SEC repeatedly not to break that law again in previous settlements.

This guy is neck deep corrupt, and as deep state as deep state gets. I still curious to find out about this recusal, what brought it on and what was the basis for it.
Code 7 10-42
Tailgate88
AG
Woah. This story just keeps getting more complex and interesting. The swamp is deep and needs to be drained.
SeMgCo87
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Woah. This story just keeps getting more complex and interesting. The swamp is deep and needs to be drained.
Right now, it appears that the swamp is infested with alligators, and they are snapping at anything that moves.

Hurry up Holowitz!

"You are being watched..."
oysterbayAG
AG
This is a tale of two Countries !
Wildcat
AG
The best of times, the worst of times?
MooreTrucker
AG
marble rye said:

Are you new to Fox News? They ALL do it.
Not just Fox, all of them. Even ESPN does that.
MooreTrucker
AG
Wildcat said:

The best of times, the worst of times?
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's s time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/983824183460167682.html

A little bit of Hillary collusion with Russia while SOS I'll wager you know nothing about.
(BTW, no way would I ever fly on one of these food processors.)
Patentmike
AG
drcrinum said:

Dana Boente is a 'white hat'. He currently is the acting assistant attorney general of the National Security Division.

So wait a minute....Is Mueller now creating a conflict of interest for the guy who might replace Rosenstein as Mueller's monitor if Rosenstein gets the ax? Maybe the guy who would otherwise appoint Rosenstein's successor?
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

BMX Bandit
where are you getting that he would replace Rosenstein?
RoscoePColtrane
Louie Gohmert is doing what he does....
Code 7 10-42
MEENAGGIE09
AG

SIAP
coyote68
Mueller must answer the simple question, was there collusion? Yes or no.

Hogties
AG
Collusion is not a crime sobtgat question doesn't really matter. I've not figured out yet what the crime is that Mueller is investigating.

Seems more of a counter intel kind of investigation trying to establish that Russia Russia Russia has blackmail material on Trump and therefore he is unfit to be commander in Chief.

The whole thing stinks of show me the man and mueller will find the crime
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
MEENAGGIE09 said:

SIAP
Good grief.

I suppose it is possible that they never socialized but there's no way the McCabes were unaware that the former President and a New York Senator weren't living down the street. Not to mention Secret Service would have done at least a casual check of who the neighbors were just to assess any potential threats to Bill. By that I mean, it is possible Bill and Hill knew who McCabe was.
Patentmike
AG
BMX Bandit said:

where are you getting that he would replace Rosenstein?
Look at the second paragraph of the letter requesting representation. He says he is standing in Sessions' place with respect to the Russia investigation.

Edit for, my allegation was true at the time the letter was sent by Mueller...Boente is now GC for the FBI.

The point still stands...Mueller has been creating conflicts of interest for those who might rein him in, either directly or indirectly.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

fasthorse05
Dammit, Hawg, blindey, Fiasco, crinum, will y'all just call Horowitz and ask to take dictation?

I don't care if it's two pages of nothing, or 2000 pages, I want to get on with the speculation/fact finding, and legal interpreting!

Next thing you know, Obama is going to have a press conference and say he wants to take Xi's place!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

MEENAGGIE09 said:

SIAP
Good grief.

I suppose it is possible that they never socialized but there's no way the McCabes were unaware that the former President and a New York Senator weren't living down the street. Not to mention Secret Service would have done at least a casual check of who the neighbors were just to assess any potential threats to Bill. By that I mean, it is possible Bill and Hill knew who McCabe was.
I like the speculation that McCabe setup the infamous tango on the tarmac since very few people knew of Lynch's itinerary. Makes you wonder what other clandestine meetings have taken place that we never learned of because a reporter didn't just happen to get lucky that one time.

Amazing that Hillary has one of her neighbors interview her and provide cover compared to all the **** Mueller is doing. Of course the media won't cover it but they certainly will cover in great detail how Trump once sold a property to a Russian. I'd love one lib to explain the double standard.
Agnzona
It could also be a great movie that will never get made.
drcrinum

First Page Last Page
Page 261 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.