Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,267 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/982444496800702465.html

Short amusing thread on Loretta Lynch who, after disappearing for a year, suddenly resurfaces prior to the OIG Report release. BTW, these are not new e-mail releases -- came from the Judicial Watch FOIA of last December which you can read here:
https://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/jw-v-doj-02046-clinton-lynch-tarmac-records/
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

As far as I know they haven't been caught doing this widely, but it has been suggested that foreign intelligence services we have information sharing treaties with have the ability to request NSA intelligence information, and it is posssible that there is enough information provided to infer the identity of US citizens from the data, and then that information might be sent back to American agencies without those agencies having to directly request a warrant or go through the unmasking process. It's only a theory that this may have occurred, so far as I know, but if it is established it was done once, it may have been done much more often.
I'm thinking it is more likely than not. Remember the hoopla over "contractors" having access to the NSA metadata? If things were that loosy goosy at the NSA, using the Brits in the same fashion wouldn't be a stretch.

Why would Strzok even go to London to meet with Brits in the first place? And why the Brits' concern about how widely disseminated their information would be within the FBI/DOJ? (Referring to the text messages.)

By August 2016, when Strzok went to London, the Steele dossier was already in the FBI. Asking the Brits to try to "verify" parts of it would be logical, I guess, if the FBI couldn't do it directly themselves.
drcrinum

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/insiders-mueller-major-paul-manafort-conflict-interest-disqualified/

Quote:

INSIDERS: Mueller Has Major Paul Manafort Conflict of Interest That Should Have Disqualified Him

Federal government insiders believe that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein did not have the authority to legally appoint Robert Mueller as special counsel, due to a major glaring conflict of interest in the case.

Robert Mueller worked for WilmerHale -- the very firm representing Paul Manafort -- when Rod Rosenstein contacted Mueller to give him the go-ahead to investigate Manafort for suspected Russia ties. That should have come up in any fair (and legally required) background check that Rosenstein should have done on Mueller.

Mueller was a partner at WilmerHale when he switched over to become Special Counsel, and he has brought members of the WilmerHale team over to his federal investigation team.

Manafort was still being represented by WilmerHale when his house was raided by federal authorities in August 2017, at which time he dropped WilmerHale as his representation.

"Acting AG Rod Rosenstein did not follow the law established to appoint a special counsel," longtime former FBI Special Surveillance Group member Chuck Marler tells Big League Politics.

"This was made clear when he and the special counsel on Monday filed a response to Paul Manafort's motion to dismiss. In the CFR (600.3) for special counsel it states "to ensure that a Special Counsel undergoes an appropriate background investigation and a detailed review of ethics and conflicts of interest issues".

That's where the entire Rosenstein-Mueller team runs into trouble....

Hmmm.....

Ellis Wyatt
Just another day in the incestuous, liberal infested swamp.
coyote68
Agree. Hmmm....

But we need to remember that the rule of law does not apply to the deep state.......

aggiehawg
AG
Hope Wilmer Hale's malpractice insurance is paid up. They are going to need it.
drcrinum

fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

I was wondering about that.

It doesn't just seem the left casually casts conflict of interest aside, they frickin' do it every week. It makes no difference whether it's an elected official, a law firm, or a SC. They just roll right on, paying no attention to ANY eithics issues.

Now, unless we just choose to read poorly reported conservative docs, then how can anyone in that damned industry say it's an honorable industry? It's one thing to have it happen every now and then, but it seems as if it's it happens every week, especially on the left.

Hawg, blindy, does anyone who holds a license give a **** about ethics and pulbic relations?
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hawg, blindy, does anyone who holds a license give a **** about ethics and pulbic relations?
Damned few these days.

Have some good friends (and fantastic lawyers) who specialize in legal malpractice cases just like this. Conflicts of interest. They nailed some pretty big firms with mid-7 figure settlements and won tens of millions at trials.
fasthorse05
GOOD!

In addition to Patrick Reed kicking butt at the Masters, it's nice to know everyone isn't a modern DC lawyer, or 1920's and 30's Chicago lawyer!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
RoscoePColtrane
Listen to this new pitch on the Tarmac meeting, oh they had food and cheese trays.....

This was supposed to be a accidental meeting on the Tarmac, however they never talk about the fact that Clinton's plane waited there two hours on hers to arrive. The original local reporter pulled the tower logs.

This Clinton flack pushing this new twist is terrible at his job.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Long Live Sully
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Listen to this new pitch on the Tarmac meeting, oh they had food and cheese trays.....

This was supposed to be a accidental meeting on the Tarmac, however they never talk about the fact that Clinton's plane waited there two hours on hers to arrive. The original local reporter pulled the tower logs.

This Clinton flack pushing this new twist is terrible at his job.

If airmen Cecil O'Malley and Anthony Rodrigues are called to testify it will be EPIC!

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And Bill could smell the Gruyere from across the tarmac and just had to had some. Riiiight.
coyote68
Lying is easy...........

Until the truth gets in the way.......
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
titan
S
RoscoePColtrane said:

Maybe Democratic Party collusion with Russia is the real hidden story after all. It would fit the notion that what a Democrat accuses of, it is projection for something they are already doing.
VaultingChemist
AG

More conflicts of interest. Barsoomian is also probably working for the CIA.
RoscoePColtrane
Doubtful, she's just a deep swamp creature married to Rosenstein. George Webb outed her a year ago. Never gained any traction, since Webb has a history of reaching.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Looks shopped to me. Anyone who can confirm it's legit??
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Here's the article he snatched it from

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/04/07/wonder-mueller-going-investigate-collusion/
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
I knew she was responsible for FOIA "work arounds", meaning finding ways to get around those requests, and likely the law (It always seems the Dems spend more time doing this than trying to do their jobs).

I didn't know she was considered so formidable. In DC, she must make qute the foot print!! Ialso knew she was Rosenstein's wife, but cast it aside, since there was so much else going on. Since I determined Rosenstein is a blackhat, I suspect she sleeps in the same bed---so to speak!
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/04/07/wonder-mueller-going-investigate-collusion/
Look at Mueller's shoulders. Too white against a blue background.

Shopped, to me.
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Look at Mueller's shoulders. Too white against a blue background.

Shopped, to me.
aggiehawg,

You may be right.

On a more philosophical note, do you realize as I have, that our generation will be the last to know the comfort of a `photo' settles things? We will be the last that can be pretty sure it was obvious when a photo was changed like when the Soviets removed a politician from their portraits. Ours will be the last before the everything going `electronic' in photos or wikiepedia entries that can be reasonably sure of what was.

Its daunting at times.
Prosperdick
AG
I'm also wary of a Dem, pretending to be a Republican, putting out an easily provable fake photo and then stating "look at these conspiracy theory nut jobs, you can't trust anything they say."
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

On a more philosophical note, do you realize as I have, that our generation will be the last to know the comfort of a `photo' settles things? We will be the last that can be pretty sure it was obvious when a photo was changed like when the Soviets removed a politician from their portraits. Ours will be the last before the everything going `electronic' in photos or wikiepedia entries that can be reasonably sure of what was.

Its daunting at times.
Agree. New media is fraught with false narratives, proofs and "scientific" non facts.

I'm 59 years old. But my memories of people who lived during the Civil War as young children, live. I was a young child but I still remember what they told me.
titan
S
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Its daunting at times.
Agree. New media is fraught with false narratives, proofs and "scientific" non facts.

I'm 59 years old. But my memories of people who lived during the Civil War as young children, live. I was a young child but I still remember what they told me.
Right. I also had in mind a case like this. I remember when there were NO photocopy or so called then "Xerox" machines. And back when any faked photo simply showed it. But then ages later, in the Internet age, seeing such photos passed as `legit' after being touched up. But the knowledge of a time when was certain it was either real or fake remains to be brought to bear.

RoscoePColtrane

Post from the Official UKR Embassy FB page from 5 years ago.

Quote:

Embassy of Ukraine in the USA /
June 5, 2013
While in Ukraine, U.S. FBI Director Robert Mueller met with Ukraine's President Viktor Yanukovych

"Ukraine counts on further cooperation with USA within the OSCE in order to enhance security in the countries of this organization," the President noted.

"We are grateful to American side for support of our efforts aimed at settlement of frozen conflicts, ensuring control over conventional arms in Europe and combating trafficking. We count on further support and cooperation with USA within the OSCE in order to enhance stability and security in the area which is under jurisdiction of the given organization," the President said at the meeting with FBI Director Robert Mueller.

The Head of State reminded that since the beginning of 2013, Ukraine had been presiding in the OSCE. "We determined priorities of our presidency in close cooperation with member-states of the OSCE. I am pleased to note that we have a constructive cooperation with Washington in this sphere," the President emphasized.

"Ukrainian-American cooperation efficiently develops in many spheres of mutual interest. Your visit is very interesting for Ukraine and relations between our law enforcement bodies have established good traditions of cooperation and communication in the course of 20 years. I am confident that there is a potential for further broadening of cooperation," Viktor Yanukovych said.

He stressed that Ukraine paid particular attention to the issue of combating terrorism. We have adopted a number of documents aimed at increasing the efficiency of such work.

"The level of cooperation between central executive governmental bodies involved in anti-terrorist actions is pretty high. The Security Service elaborated respective documents, they were reviewed and approved by respective Presidential Decree," the Head of State noted.

The President emphasized that Ukraine is very close to signing the Association Agreement with the EU in November. "There are some preparations left but I hope that we will fulfill everything and sign the Agreement," he said.

In his turn, FBI Director Robert Mueller expressed gratitude to the President of Ukraine for the assistance provided after the explosions in Boston. "I would like to focus on the most important issue for us the issue of combating terrorism. I would like to say thank you for the assistance provided to us after the Boston Marathon," he noted.

FBI Director also informed that in the course of his meetings in Ukraine, he planned to discuss a number of issues of mutual interest.

Press office of President Viktor Yanukovych
Image of Press office of President Viktor Yanukovych

https://www.facebook.com/ukr.embassy.usa/photos/a.437547496288488.96187.211311782245395/558208114222425/?type=3&theater
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

When I search Google for that image, it comes up "Paul Manafort."

Need I say more??
titan
S

Looks like same building and context. It is looking legit. The other is not. Is there any time stamps on the originals?
RoscoePColtrane
titan said:

Looks like same building and context. It is looking legit. The other is not. Is there any time stamps on the originals?
Reuters article from 2013
Same photo

http://blogs.reuters.com/john-lloyd/2013/10/16/in-ukraine-a-choice-of-civilizations/
Code 7 10-42
titan
S

Russia's claim is we tampered with Ukraine at end of 2013 through 2014. This is interesting considering Mueller is now part of a Democrat anti-Trump with-hunt....
RoscoePColtrane
Read this

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-mueller-worked-with-manaforts-dictator-client
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/05/mueller-grand-jury-witness-ronn-torossian-says-enough/

Interesting read.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If, in fact, foreign money came into the United States and impacted elections, then it must be uncovered. Yet is it the American way now to question the most powerful people of a foreign foe as those people enter this country? What would our government say if billionaire GOP donor Sheldon Adelson was questioned when visiting Russia? How would we feel, say, if George Soros's private plane was searched upon arrival in Moscow and he was questioned? Our government would rightfully be in an uproar and Russian President Vladimir Putin is right to raise hell if these reports are accurate. (And he will surely order American billionaires to be questioned in Russia.)
Ooh, so close. But fail.
First Page Last Page
Page 253 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.