Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,860 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess we now know the "Y" stands for "yellow", as in coward.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

I guess we now know the "Y" stands for "yellow", as in coward.
If I was a coward I wouldn't be posting in this thread and I would just be slinging personal attacks instead of shredding arguments.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If I was a coward I wouldn't be posting in this thread and I would just be slinging personal attacks instead of shredding arguments.
Come on! The thread is up and waiting.

Staff? Please do not lock nor delete this thread because of one poster. There is another thread up and ready for his/her arguments begging for engagement and discussion.
texsn95
AG
lot y
mazag08
AG
texsn95 said:

lot y

Careful, anyone who mentions his name usually gets a ban. Extremely sensitive for someone who does nothing but troll and carpet bomb threads.
MouthBQ98
AG
The indictments were mostly for basically mis-remembering the details of issues that were years old and tied to events completely unrelated to Trump, well before any of them were ever involved in his campaign or staff.

One of the charges that was plead out involved misstating the timing of a meeting by just over a week almost TWO YEARS after it happened.

There is still ZERO hard evidence Trump was involved in any crime, or any conspiracy to commit a crime, or any collusion with Russia. Just suspicions and some election and foreign policy advisers he hired before it was general knowledge that they had a somewhat more checkered past than they seem to have let on.

This whole thing has become a ludicrous farce, that ironically may gut the remaining FBI leadership and result in further investigations of the Obama administration WITH actual hard evidence of multiple NON-process crimes having been committed already well established and hints that considerably more may exist.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Just suspicions and some election and foreign policy advisers he hired before it was general knowledge that they had a somewhat more checkered past than they seem to have let on.

That's the whole point of the investigation....

Quote:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
FTAG 2000
AG
So, coming up on three years of investigating Trump and the FBI, DOJ, and CIA have jack and **** to show for it.

Time to shut down Muellers witch hunt.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
AG 2000' said:

So, coming up on three years of investigating Trump and the FBI, DOJ, and CIA have jack and **** to show for it.

They have found quite a bit of

Quote:

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

AG 2000' said:

Quote:

Get off of this thread.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg said:

Get off of this thread.
I am tired of your goal tending for the indictments that have been laid down, and the preemptive goal tending for what will follow. If people post inaccurate information in this thread I am going to respond to it.
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Get off of this thread.
I am tired of your goal tending for the indictments that have been laid down, and the preemptive goal tending for what will follow. If people post inaccurate information in this thread I am going to respond to it.
Cool. When I do that, please call me out.

Hold your breath too.
BMX Bandit
Rockdoc said:

Please leave this thread. It's not for arguing.
Can staff put a note on which threads people are allowed to argue on?
EKUAg
AG
Guess the other thread got nuked.
VaultingChemist
AG
If

It appears that the OIG has had all of Hillary's deleted emails for some time.....
RoscoePColtrane
I find it interesting that Mueller is obtaining warrants to stop and search people's devices in airports, based on Glenn Simpson's mentioning their names in his testimony. It's not just Russian businessmen/oligarchs, Ted Malloch is a US citizen and they stopped him in the Boston Airport when he was returning from the UK on business. Surely Mueller has to be taking more than Glenn Simpson's word to a judge to secure a warrant.

Malloch is slated to appear before the GJ 4/13. CNN is reporting according to their sources, (which must be Mueller) that they are trying to tie Malloch to Roger Stone and Julian Assange. Just a little bizarre the way they are trying to daisy chain anything together to try and invent some sort of crime.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Joe diGenova went off on Rosenstein, called him a coward, and a disgrace to the DOJ. Rod Rosenstein has stolen 16 months of Trump's presidency, is incompetent, a disgrace, a coward and needs to FIRED, but the political fallout may be too great. Alan Dershowitz tagged teamed Mueller/Rosenstein as well.

I know it's theater but it's still great to watch

Code 7 10-42
Garrelli 5000
AG
I got a 24 hour ban from indirectly addressing trolls on this thread, but they're still allowed to come here, scratch, sniff, and fling non-stop.
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Joe diGenova went off on Rosenstein ....... Alan Dershowitz tagged teamed Mueller/Rosenstein as well.
Great listen. Thanks for sharing.
MouthBQ98
AG
Of old matters unrelated to Trump whatsoever that in a last desperate attempt they hoped to use to roll these guys assuming there was something, but even in Mueller's own words, they have NOTHING to show for it.
drcrinum

The FBI continues to refuse to provide to Nunes an unredacted copy of the originating document the FBI used to begin its alleged investigation into collusion between Russia & the Trump Campaign in early July 2016. There must be something 'embarrassing' or 'revealing' in it. Parts of it were supposedly leaked to the NYT about Papadopoulos' meetings/statements in the UK as being the primary instigating evidence, but one never knows about when such news is 'fake'.
RoscoePColtrane
Not really Mueller related but it is Russian related

Code 7 10-42
MouthBQ98
AG
If so, lots of people going down for destruction of evidence.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

If so, lots of people going down for destruction of evidence.
sounds like they forgot rule number 1 about email: you can't really ever delete email. No matter how many servers you put in military grade degaussers.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Lot can't derail this thread unless we let him. DON'T DO IT! Pissed at myself for even responding to him,
You could just defend your argument instead of getting upset...
After 243 pages in which I have been a major contributor you think I have to defend anything?

Go home little boy. Adults are discussing important things here.
tallgrant
As a reminder, the due date on Chairman Goodlatte's subpoena to the FBI is noon Eastern today. That's about 3-1/2 hours out.
FbgTxAg
AG
It's nice for this thread to be back to information and links, after a couple of pages being hijacked.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Lot Y Tailgate said:

AG 2000' said:

Quote:

Lot Y, kindly stop posting here. This is a serious thread that many of us check daily to keep up on the matter. You're not contributing anything of value with these posts.
FbgTxAg
AG
By the way, I don't see anything about it here - but last night while at the gym one of the tv's was on MSNBC ODonnell/Madcow and the banner across the screen for 2 hours was

"Witness in Mueller investigation has previously undisclosed ties to Russia."

Looks like they talked about this for two hours. Something to do with the "back channel" to Russia being set up in the Seychelles. Rinse. Repeat.
Ellis Wyatt
BMX Bandit said:

Rockdoc said:

Please leave this thread. It's not for arguing.
Can staff put a note on which threads people are allowed to argue on?
It's not hard to figure out. A 200+ page informational thread is not a bull**** thread. This and the Q thread fall into that category.

When multiple posters point it out, only a dIck keeps on and on.
BMX Bandit
thats silly. there has been arguing about what things mean or don't mean for 200 pages on this thread. the constant whining from some people (on both sides) about "wahhh, someone is derailing! boo hoo! I don't like what they asked!" is pathetic.

If you can't discuss the information posted, then why even have the ability to post?
coyote68
We need to stick to the facts.

Trump was elected our President. There is an on going effort to have a coup to remove him. It is really very simple.

Lot Y Tailgate
AG
coyote68 said:

Trump was elected our President. There is an on going effort to have a coup to remove him. It is really very simple.

There is an ongoing effort to investigate collusion with Russia by any member of his campaign, and any other matters that may arise during that investigation.

Congress has the constitutional right to do as they wish with that information if it exposes high crimes and misdemeanors.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

coyote68 said:

There is an ongoing effort to investigate collusion with Russia by any member of his campaign, and any other matters that may arise during that investigation.

Congress has the constitutional right to do as they wish with that information if it exposes high crimes and misdemeanors.
Flagged as spam. As should all Lot Y posts on this thread.

[HOW ABOUT A BAN FOR ALL OF THE WORTHLESS POSTS FLAGGED? -STAFF]
coyote68
There is no crime for collusion. It does not exist in our statutes.

Facts are facts.
First Page Last Page
Page 244 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.