Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,492,987 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by aggiehawg
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please leave this thread. It's not for arguing.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Rockdoc said:

I'm not arguing I'm saying this isn't a coup, then I was attacked.
marble rye
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Rockdoc said:

What?!?! Perhaps you should leave the internet if you think you were "attacked".
Swollen Thumb
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

If it was a setup, and she thought she would never lose, then why did this start before she lost?

This is a grown up conversation.
Ag with kids
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

Anyone calling this a coup is doing so because they don't have any arguments left.

I'd be banned if I typed what I actually think of you. I'll go with intellectually dishonest for now.

Of course you want to attack me, becuse you have nothing, it's not a coup, it is an investigation that has already turned up multiple indictments, because Trump surrounds himself with shady individuals.
Stop being an imbecile and troll elsewhere.

I just understand how the legislative branch using its constitutionaly granted rights is a coup. Can you please point to some section of the constitution I may not have seen?
Using parts of the government to manufacture fake evidence to be used to remove the sitting head of state in an illegal manner might be considered a coup. They don't all have to occur with troops marching on the capital.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
The entire basis of this this thread (see title) is that Mueller is doing this investigation and not letting partisan BS get in the way.

Ag with kids
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

The entire basis of this this thread (see title) is that Mueller is doing this investigation and not letting partisan BS get in the way.

And parts of this thread have pointed out that it's possible that numerous people in government may have acted illegally...

Which was my point.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Rockdoc said:

LotY, stop already. You're a troll. Or very stupid. Or both. But whichever, your completely asinine, illogical comments are not appreciated as they interfere with the rest of us here trying to have an adult discussion.
Please find another thread on which to opine. The kids board perhaps.
hbtheduce
AG
aggiehawg said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

If it was a setup, and she thought she would never lose, then why did this start before she lost?
Okay, good question. I can walk you through that.

Polling was all in for Hillary but she had her own polling that said different and wasn't favorable compared to Bernie. The fear was that cheating Bernie out of the nomination with superdelegates would lead to a Dem boycott in the general. So the GOP nominee had to really be Satan incarnate. Even if he wasn't, had to be painted that way.

Does any of that ring remotely true, possible?

I thought there was a theory that the whole Russia Russia Russia scandal was a CYA because the Obama admin was spying on the Trump campaign and passing the info to the HRC campaign. Basically Clinton was leading big, and Obama water-gated himself. Clinton is going to win, why not make the moves to know even more and REALLY crush him.

Then as things tightened into November the Obama admin must have been freaking out. They had to have some ~legit~ reason to unmask the Trump campaign members. A hasty dossier is thrown together to get a FISA through the court. They leak it all to the press to make it "credible".

Heck then in for a penny in for a pound. They try and use that story to weaken the admin as much as possible through transition. Obama stays in DC with Jarrett and try and push for a quick impeach. Fails.

Now they are really screwed.
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Rockdoc said:

Change your panties then. You weren't attacked. You were exposed.

Do not try to derail this thread again. Unless you actually have some thing that is provable.

Other than that? Hold your voice and wait. Maybe you'll get vindication. More likely, you won't.

Learn how to have some class, either way.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Quote:

Do not try to derail this thread again. Unless you actually have some thing that is provable.

All I ask is that you use this same standard instead of making **** up.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It is giving them too much credit to assume they were good. They were already pursuing agendas harmful to the country.
Not according to their world view, was my point. Why was Comey so inimical to Trump from the first time he met him and "wanted to blend into the curtains"?? He hated him. Made sure that the fact that Trump was briefed on the dossier was leaked signalling the release of the dossier was now newsworthy because of the very fact that Trump was briefed on it. Gave it gravitas. That was quite deliberate.

Very Chuck Rhoades from Billions.

Case in point on you making **** up: If Comey hated Trump he would have kept his mouth shut about Hillary.

Trumps entire administration has been one huge sieve, this information would have come out no matter what.

If Comey wanted to screw Trump he would have pledged his loyalty and put someone else's name on the investigation.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Case in point on you making **** up: If Comey hated Trump he would have kept his mouth shut about Hillary.

Trumps entire administration has been one huge sieve, this information would have come out no matter what.

If Comey wanted to screw Trump he would have pledged his loyalty and put someone else's name on the investigation.

I'm not sure if you need a calendar or a clock. Former is my guess.

Thanks for proving the point..
Rockdoc
AG
Lot y, we are not challenging you and you have every right to be here. This is a long lived thread that is fueled by a number of posters who do a lot of research and/or have professional knowledge of the goings on. Most of us, like myself are mainly observers and come to this thread for the information and the lack of bickering and arguing that is pervasive on most of the other threads. The mods have let this thread stand because of that. Please don't change the course.
hbtheduce
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It is giving them too much credit to assume they were good. They were already pursuing agendas harmful to the country.
Not according to their world view, was my point. Why was Comey so inimical to Trump from the first time he met him and "wanted to blend into the curtains"?? He hated him. Made sure that the fact that Trump was briefed on the dossier was leaked signalling the release of the dossier was now newsworthy because of the very fact that Trump was briefed on it. Gave it gravitas. That was quite deliberate.

You assume there would be something to find on trump if Comey ran a secret investigation. Add in the fact comeys ability to gather facts and witnesses would be completely hindered by the fact its a secret investigation. Do you even think before posting?
Secolobo
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Have you been reading this thread?
If comey didn't investigate Hillary the NYPD was going to release what they found on wieners laptop with info about Hillary and who knows what.
He couldn't pledge his loyalty because the NSA had already outed him and they told trump he was under surveillance by the fbi.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
hbtheduce said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

You assume there would be something to find on trump if Comey ran a secret investigation. Add in the fact comeys ability to gather facts and witnesses would be completely hindered by the fact its a secret investigation. Do you even think before posting?
Lot can't derail this thread unless we let him. DON'T DO IT! Pissed at myself for even responding to him,
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I'm not sure if you need a calendar or a clock. Former is my guess.

Thanks for proving the point..
Lot Y is out of his/her depth. Just flag the trash and move on.

FYI I flag it as spam because it reads like DNC talking points instead of intelligible trolling.
Swollen Thumb
AG
I just (for the first time ever) used the "permanently ignore" feature on LotY. Suggest everyone here do the same so we can keep this thread online. He's the David Hogg of TexAgs and I'm done talking grownup topics with such a moron. Not because he disagrees, but because he literally has no clue. Like playing cards with my sister's kids. Impossible. Anyway, don't have to worry about it any more and I hope most of you do the same. If a moron screams in the middle of the woods and no one is there to hear it.......adios moron.
hbtheduce
AG
aggiehawg said:

hbtheduce said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Lot can't derail this thread unless we let him. DON'T DO IT! Pissed at myself for even responding to him,

But haawwwwwwgggggg, libs have been avoiding this thread for months. Can't we have a little fun since one misclicked and thought this was a good thread to comment on.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
aggiehawg said:

You could just defend your argument instead of getting upset...
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Secolobo said:

Have you been reading this thread?
If comey didn't investigate Hillary the NYPD was going to release what they found on wieners laptop with info about Hillary and who knows what.

I'm not talking about October, and they could have immediately cleared them as emails they already had in two seconds, but the same conspiracy theorists running rampant in this thread sold them as "the missing emails were on Weiners laptop"
Quote:

He couldn't pledge his loyalty because the NSA had already outed him and they told trump he was under surveillance by the fbi.
He could have said Trump isn't a suspect, but Comey wasn't going to BS him same as he wasn't going to promise his loyalty to him.
hbtheduce
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

Please pick up the convo here https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2943828/replies/51541889#51541889
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

After 243 pages in which I have been a major contributor you think I have to defend anything?

Go home little boy. Adults are discussing important things here.
Rockdoc
AG
Just totally ignore him. Don't respond in any way. If he has nobody to argue with, he'll get bored and leave.
Swollen Thumb
AG
You have NOTHING to defend. Ignore that troll. He's clearly a kid with no real clue or self awareness.
whatthehey78
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

aggiehawg said:

As if YOU were one to lecture another on style or decency. Jerk much?
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Excuse me? I attack arguments, not people.
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

whatthehey78 said:

Go to the thread. Let's discuss.
Ellis Wyatt
Lot Y Tailgate said:

whatthehey78 said:

You're ruining the thread. It's gotten this far without children screwing it up. Post on the other thread. Hawg can teach you some things.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
whatthehey78 said:

I have been called troll, little boy, imbecile and MSNBC zombie in the last two pages.
Ellis Wyatt
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Rockdoc said:

Rapier108 said:

The mods need to put a stop to the ongoing attempt to permanently derail this thread.
There's plenty of other threads for him to argue and derail. This has been a pretty clean, argue free thread up to now.

Because this thread is one massive echo chamber.
This thread contains facts. Then you came along.
aggiehawg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

whatthehey78 said:

I have been called troll, little boy, imbecile and MSNBC zombie in the last two pages.
Go to the thread. Let's talk.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

I came along when the facts started becoming conspiracy drifting farther away from reality.
Ellis Wyatt
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I came along when the facts started becoming conspiracy drifting farther away from reality.
First Page Last Page
Page 243 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.