Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,026 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
Bird93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I highly suspect the Democratic National Propaganda Machine (err the Media) will just continue to deflect and diffuse, even when faced with The OIG's irrefutable evidence. Heads on stakes is the only thing that may get their attention. Who am I kidding, they'll just claim witch hunt.
drcrinum

The Uranium One investigation continues. This settlement involves aspects of the FBI informant, William Campbell, and his dealings with Transport Logistics International.
Cepe
AG
Had lunch with a couple of colleagues yesterday. Neither one is moderate or even a liberal. They think Trump is a chaotic fool, though, which to me is a separate discussion from the topics on this thread.

Neither one of them knew anything about Uranium 1, how the Clinton Global Initiative was operating as a crime syndicate and selling access, who Carter Page is and how the two hop FISA works and how it was being used against Trump, etc.

Trump is what he is but I think most of us are more concerned with a rogue government doing whatever the heck they want. The problem is when I started to explain it to these guys, who are pretty darn conservative, even I was aware of how loony it sounds even though everything I know is documented as facts.

Its a real problem because if you don't go looking to educate yourself on what happened you will never know because you sure aren't going to get it through the MSM and their operatives with by-lines.
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

September 20, 2017?

We know all this stuff already. Not that anything will come of it....
ellebee
Cepe said:

Had lunch with a couple of colleagues yesterday. Neither one is moderate or even a liberal. They think Trump is a chaotic fool, though, which to me is a separate discussion from the topics on this thread.

Neither one of them knew anything about Uranium 1, how the Clinton Global Initiative was operating as a crime syndicate and selling access, who Carter Page is and how the two hop FISA works and how it was being used against Trump, etc.

Trump is what he is but I think most of us are more concerned with a rogue government doing whatever the heck they want. The problem is when I started to explain it to these guys, who are pretty darn conservative, even I was aware of how loony it sounds even though everything I know is documented as facts.

Its a real problem because if you don't go looking to educate yourself on what happened you will never know because you sure aren't going to get it through the MSM and their operatives with by-lines.

Yep. If it's not on the nightly news or cnn, it's not happening.
aggiehawg
AG
SIAP, lengthy and very interesting article in NRO HERE. Excellent summary.
Agnzona
Its easily the biggest scandal in American history yet most know nothing of it.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
fasthorse05
Agnzona said:

Its easily the biggest scandal in American history yet most know nothing of it.
First of all, keep the faith. anyone involved in law knows how long this type of crap takes. Secondly, there seems to be more investigations than hailstones in Texas in April and May.

Hawg and blindey can enlighten, but based on the Dem response to the initial Rep talking points, it will be much better to drop a 16 ton anvil on DC and the media, rather than allow the Dems to inspect each memo, news story, update, or legal procedure, and therefore spin, *****,and lie, about every allegation. This is just my speculation about political timing.

IMO, in order to GET the medias attention, and therefore the American publics attention, it's going to have to be a profound list of indictments, and at least one giant name. THEN we'll get the attention we/I want.
Agnzona
Unfortunately the American legal system moves at a snails pace not because it is seaking truth but because it is obfuscating truth.
drcrinum

Quote:

Andrew McCabe, a Symbol of Trump's F.B.I. Ire, Faces Possible Firing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday, people briefed on the matter said. Mr. McCabe was a frequent target of attack from President Trump, who taunted him both publicly and privately.

Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Justice Department's inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter. That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision....

BMX Bandit
I'll be very surprised if he's not fired
FriscoKid
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Andrew McCabe, a Symbol of Trump's F.B.I. Ire, Faces Possible Firing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday, people briefed on the matter said. Mr. McCabe was a frequent target of attack from President Trump, who taunted him both publicly and privately.

Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Justice Department's inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter. That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision....

He deserves it and the IG report will probably clear Sessions if he goes through with it.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
drcrinum

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/14/fbi-office-of-professional-responsibility-recommends-ag-jeff-sesssions-fire-andrew-mccabe/

Quote:

...The motive for this FBI watchdog leaked internal story today, and the OPR recommendation therein, is most likely to create yet another antagonistic controversy....

If Attorney General Jeff Sessions fires McCabe, the controversial narrative is that he's desperately doing the bidding of President Trump who has tweeted about McCabe being corrupt and unaccountable....

If Attorney General Jeff Sessions doesn't fire McCabe, the controversial narrative is that Session's is showing more evidence of his own weakness and motive to protect the swamp creatures; which will make Sessions seem like he is in alignment with McCabe and simultaneously anger the President and all his supporters....

This business about a recommendation to fire McCabe was leaked to the NYT. TCTH is very suspicious that this leak was intentional and designed to leave Sessions with a lose:lose scenario. His argument is very persuasive. Read the entire article.
aggiehawg
AG
Michael Isikoff was dismantled and exposed tonight by Martha McCallum. Will post the link when available. (Or when someone else posts it, I'll discuss.)

Try this:Link
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Michael Isikoff was dismantled and exposed tonight by Martha McCallum. Will post the link when available. (Or when someone else posts it, I'll discuss.)

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Oops.
MadDog73
AG
Bravo Martha.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Arrogant POS = Isikoff.
Well, she repeatedly pressed him, and Isikoff finally denied he was paid to write the article on Carter Page in September 2016. Will someone on the HPSIC please leak the names of reporters and new agencies who received payments from Fusion GPS. I suspect his name is on the bank records.
VaultingChemist
AG
aggiehawg said:

SIAP, lengthy and very interesting article in NRO HERE. Excellent summary.
I read that this morning. Longest "summary" I have ever read, but it is meticulous in laying out facts, dates, and characters.
drcrinum

More discussion from that Isikoff & Corn Book, Russian Roulette. Supposedly the source of the Golden Showers Episode was Sergie Millian. Even the authors doubted its accuracy, and when you read the timeline of Trump's activities in Moscow in 2013, it becomes almost impossible to believe. But everyone on the opposing side salivated at the gossip and wanted to believe it was true.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Not only is it almost impossible - you would have to believe he did it around 2am when he was alone in the room. What would be the point????

Stupid.

It's not 50/50 thats wishful thinking it's more like 1/99999.
drcrinum

Interesting tidbit. The FBI needed a Forensic Accountant during their investigation of Hillary's e-mails. Hmmm...must have been more than just e-mails discussing yoga and wedding details.
drcrinum
https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/big-storms-brewing-in-california-other-places-for-clinton-foundation/

Quote:

Big Storms Brewing in California, Other Places for Clinton Foundation

Government officials and other donors have routed big money to pliable politicians through "charities" whose controls are purposefully gamed for too long.

The worst offenses typically occur in high-tax states, including California, where claiming "fake" contributions offers donors the biggest after-tax value, assuming the IRS and state taxing authorities look the other way, which they do all too frequently.

With President Donald Trump well along in replacing Obama-era holdovers in the Department of Justice and the IRS, rising California Democrats like Sen. Kamala Harris and Attorney General Xavier Becerra (shown above) must abandon any public pretense of supporting the Clinton family record of fake philanthropy inside and outside the United States.

The potential costs of not doing so are growing, as maturing investigations into Clinton Foundation charity frauds by the IRS, FBI and multiple foreign governments gather momentum. So helping to cover up crimes that began in 1997 and escalated to the present is certainly not a viable option in any U.S. state, even those long controlled by Democrats.

Will Becerra finally enforce California's strict laws? And will Harris encourage her colleagues in the U.S. Senate to bring America's outdated system of regulating complex charities into the 21st century?

Or will both of these Democrats continue to remain in thrall to the Clintons and either help cover up or simply look the other way on blatantly illegal fundraising by their false-front and fake charities?...

So you make a large 'fake' donation to the CF, and then you write it off on your state income taxes. Good deal in states with high personal income taxes. You can read the article and see where the auditor says the CF received $217 million but then when the CF sends records to California, there was only $77 million in revenues. The focal point is apparently CHAI (Clinton Health Access Initiative).
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/big-storms-brewing-in-california-other-places-for-clinton-foundation/

Quote:

Big Storms Brewing in California, Other Places for Clinton Foundation

Government officials and other donors have routed big money to pliable politicians through "charities" whose controls are purposefully gamed for too long.

The worst offenses typically occur in high-tax states, including California, where claiming "fake" contributions offers donors the biggest after-tax value, assuming the IRS and state taxing authorities look the other way, which they do all too frequently.

With President Donald Trump well along in replacing Obama-era holdovers in the Department of Justice and the IRS, rising California Democrats like Sen. Kamala Harris and Attorney General Xavier Becerra (shown above) must abandon any public pretense of supporting the Clinton family record of fake philanthropy inside and outside the United States.

The potential costs of not doing so are growing, as maturing investigations into Clinton Foundation charity frauds by the IRS, FBI and multiple foreign governments gather momentum. So helping to cover up crimes that began in 1997 and escalated to the present is certainly not a viable option in any U.S. state, even those long controlled by Democrats.

Will Becerra finally enforce California's strict laws? And will Harris encourage her colleagues in the U.S. Senate to bring America's outdated system of regulating complex charities into the 21st century?

Or will both of these Democrats continue to remain in thrall to the Clintons and either help cover up or simply look the other way on blatantly illegal fundraising by their false-front and fake charities?...

So you make a large 'fake' donation to the CF, and then you write it off on your state income taxes. Good deal in states with high personal income taxes. You can read the article and see where the auditor says the CF received $217 million but then when the CF sends records to California, there was only $77 million in revenues. The focal point is apparently CHAI (Clinton Health Access Initiative).
Charles Ortel has been all over this for years. He has hours and hours of video and documentation breaking it all down to the brass tacks, and the CF paperwork and practices is nothing short of organized crime. And the downfall of the CF daisy chains into some of the other largest foundations on earth, including Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Buffett Foundation, Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, The Sunshine Lady Foundation, Ford Foundation, etc etc this list is huge, and they swap mountains of money around under the guise of being a charity. Even legit foundations get caught up in it, because they didn't do their due diligence in vetting the Clintons were on the up and up and had all their paperwork in place. Charles Ortel exposes the mountain of evidense that is right there because of all the required public filings that these types of foundations require, and the Clinton's paperwork is so bad, one can only wonder how bad once you dig in deep, because as much as these people lied and stole, you know they fudged numbers in their favor and are still so far off their lies don't even stack up under scrutiny.

Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/ig-could-soon-release-explosive-report-on-fbis-clinton-probe-as-sessions-weighs-firing-mccabe.html
Quote:

IG could soon release explosive report on FBI's Clinton probe, as Sessions weighs firing McCabe

The Department of Justice's inspector general could soon release his expected explosive report detailing a more than yearlong review of the FBI and DOJ's Hillary Clinton investigation an effort that has already put top FBI official Andrew McCabe and his pension in jeopardy.

Over the last year, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been reviewing the FBI and DOJ's actions related to its investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Horowitz has told lawmakers he is aiming to release the report in the "March, April time period."

On Wednesday, fresh evidence emerged that Horowitz may be winding down his efforts. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is considering firing McCabe over the findings in Horowitz's review, sources said.

According to the New York Times, Horowitz concludes in his report that McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, which included an examination of McCabe allowing FBI officials to speak with reporters about the investigation into the Clintons.

The FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that Sessions fire McCabe. If McCabe is fired this week, it could deprive the outgoing deputy director of pension benefits.
hbtheduce
AG

Smoke on Flynn case.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.
Glad Grassley is on it. The reveal in Nunes' memo that Carter Page was surveilled under Title 1 of FISA was the biggest bombshell with many other "bomblets" reaching far and wide.

The assumption that Flynn was incidentally surveilled due to the bug on Kislyak's communications has long been conventional wisdom. But, if the surveillance was actually on Flynn?? Enabled by the two hop standard under Title 1?? A warrant that is now questionable for misrepresentations to the FISC?? Throw in the personal animus of McCabe towards Flynn??
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.
Glad Grassley is on it. The reveal in Nunes' memo that Carter Page was surveilled under Title 1 of FISA was the biggest bombshell with many other "bomblets" reaching far and wide.

The assumption that Flynn was incidentally surveilled due to the bug on Kislyak's communications has long been conventional wisdom. But, if the surveillance was actually on Flynn?? Enabled by the two hop standard under Title 1?? A warrant that is now questionable for misrepresentations to the FISC?? Throw in the personal animus of McCabe towards Flynn??
Lord knows I've felt vengeance from '08 to 16 for IRS, Fast & Furious, Uranium 1, (there's just so many). However, I can't imagine risking my values and principles, my job, my retirement, and my dignity, just to get back at someone who I have an issue.

Although, I CAN see a whole lot of people feeling like that, and acting like that, IF they never thought they woud be caught!1

Maybe McCabe believed like Groucho: "Those are my principles, if you don't like them, I have others"!
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.

I never thought of that possibility. Good thinking. If so, wouldn't that be something?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.

I never thought of that possibility. Good thinking. If so, wouldn't that be something?
I'll go you one better. Strzok spoke of altered 302s in a text message to his mistress. What if one of the 302s that were altered, was that meeting (under false pretenses) with Flynn?

At the moment, we still have a block of time (roughly December 19, 2016-May 16, 2017) of texts that the FBI didn't retain (yeah, sure) but Horowitz had them. Technically. Preistap was Strzok's superior but he also took orders from McCabe. McCabe is now in a world of s*** because of Horowitz's investigation. I point that out because the time of Flynn's "interview" with Strzok falls into that period.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Smoke on Flynn case.

I'll go you one better. Strzok spoke of altered 302s in a text message to his mistress. What if one of the 302s that were altered, was that meeting (under false pretenses) with Flynn?

At the moment, we still have a block of time (roughly December 19, 2016-May 16, 2017) of texts that the FBI didn't retain (yeah, sure) but Horowitz had them. Technically. Preistap was Strzok's superior but he also took orders from McCabe. McCabe is now in a world of s*** because of Horowitz's investigation. I point that out because the time of Flynn's "interview" with Strzok falls into that period.
More thoughts: It certainly would explain the rapid response timeline from interception of the calls till Yates sprang into action, not to mention why it was Strzok who specifically interviewed Flynn.
RoscoePColtrane
Easier to read and for those that don't twitter

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Curious if they are trying to flip McCade with the threat his pension may get 86'd. Not sure how effective that would be, because you'd think he would be facing things a lot stiffer than losing a pension.
Code 7 10-42
Garrelli 5000
AG
He probably also could probably lland a sweet gig in the MSM or Clinton world.
drcrinum

Maybe...
First Page Last Page
Page 216 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.