Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,441,801 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure they're trying VERY hard to prove ANY connection. Candidly, it will be worth it to CNN, since their ratings have increased with the Russian narrative.

ALL they have to do is to make one distant, and halfass circumstantial connection, and it will be good for 1-2 months of ratings.

On this board alone, the left has climaxed over four indictments that have ZERO to do with the stated goal of the investigation. So, this guy will come up with something, but even if it were remotely true, I can't imagine getting any Russian who supposedly provided the information to Steele, to go on record for this kind of scrutiny.
scottimus
AG
Part of me wants to think that Rice and Obama had some romantic/political affair...she was obviously infatuated with the man.

If he burned her...anything is possible.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
drcrinum
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-agents-texts-suggest-use-unsecured-messages-discuss-classified-information/

Quote:

In the January 15, 2016 text messages below, Page discusses with Strzok what is known in the intelligence community as a "single source," information which in the intelligence community is considered a highly classified and protected source. Additionally, the two agents discuss talking about the "single source" through their unsecure iMessage app. Sending texts through iMessage, a chat service provided by Apple Inc., was again a point of discussion between the two in the text messages dated later in the year August 2016. In those August 2016 text messages, the agents said using the Apple iPhones would help keep their text messages from government collection after speaking with the FBI's IT director, as reported earlier.

The government-issued Samsung phones are also not considered secure lines to send classified information. The text messages retrieved from the duo's work phones cover a time span from the fall of 2015 to the summer of 2017. However, the batch does not include the nearly five months of text messages from Dec. 4, 2016 to May 18, 2017 that the FBI originally told Congress had disappeared due to a "technical glitch." The DOJ's Inspector General Michael Horowitz, whose investigation into the FBI's handling of the Clinton private server is expected to be released in mid-March, according to the DOJ's Inspector General. Several weeks ago Horowitz notified Congress that his team is now recovering the missing texts from the agent's phones.

In the recently released texts, the Department of Justice redacted part of the conversation related to the "single source" Page is discussing with Strzok on January 15, 2016.

Quote:

"It can't just be their issued government phones but criminal subpoenas for their personal phones is necessary," the former FBI official stated.

"They are either hiding information or discussing classified information on an unclassified system they deem to be more secure than their classified system not from foreign governments but from U.S. oversight," said another former FBI official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the current nature of their work. "The investigation has to include their personal cell phones and emails, otherwise it would be incomplete."

This may be why the OIG Report hasn't been released. They keep discovering new evidence.

Rockdoc
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

I don't see Susan Ruce flipping and giving up Obama. She's a foot solider in the "cause".
None of these people are going to tell the truth. Lying is what they do. If they happen to serve a few days in jail, they will be heavily rewarded.
aggiehawg
AG
Buzzfeed has been sued. They are trying to cover their azzes before they go the way of Gawker and are sued out of business.
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

You have to cut off the snake's head to get the rattling to stop
^
This.

Everyone below Asst Director-type title receives immunity if their info leads to the top.
aggielostinETX
AG
Put on your tinfoil but people outside of our little Aggie circle are reading this thread.
techno-ag
AG
Deats said:

Put on your tinfoil but people outside of our little Aggie circle are reading this thread.
Link?
GCP12
AG
Deats said:

Like people from TigerDroppings or like people from the FBI?
RoscoePColtrane
SO the Rice email to herself was swept up in the transition documentation that Grassley subpoenaed when they asked for all the official transition documentation. So they got it by accident, or was it, her sending it to herself on the 20th purposely puts it in the transition window. Still strange behavior. Just cannot believe no one has tried to run with the low level staffer that was cc'd on this thing. That seems deliberate unless her mail is configured to cc him on all emails.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Deats said:

Or care to give details?
RoscoePColtrane
And let's not forget that the Australian diplomat that reportedly Papadopoulos drunk bragged to was the money procurement contact for the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Alexander Downer actually is the person that signs off on the distribution of a billion A$ in funding to CHAI.

Total coincidence he happens to be the one that runs into a drunk Papadopoulos in London and it triggers an investigation into the future POTUS.
Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
GCP12 said:

Deats said:

The FBI? They are going to be sold to new management soon. I wouldn't worry about them.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

And let's not forget that the Australian diplomat that reportedly Papadopoulos drunk bragged to was the money procurement contact for the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Alexander Downer actually is the person that signs off on the distribution of a billion A$ in funding to CHAI.

Total coincidence he happens to be the one that runs into a drunk Papadopoulos in London and it triggers an investigation into the future POTUS.
All roads lead back to the Clintons.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Deats said:

The FBI? They are going to be sold to new management soon. I wouldn't worry about them.
bad news. It's:

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--ulnwb4nv--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1446183018/production/designs/115897_1.jpg
drcrinum

FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

How much fun would it be if she got trapped and turned on the Obama team?
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

How much fun would it be if she got trapped and turned on the Obama team?
Sadly, I think that would take a Presidential pardon from Trump. She won't turn on Obama without it.
TRADUCTOR
waterboard vs pardon
FriscoKid
AG
You don't think she would leak stuff to save her own ass?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
blindey said:

FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Deats said:

bad news. It's:

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--ulnwb4nv--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1446183018/production/designs/115897_1.jpg
joking aside, it's real.
oysterbayAG
AG
Yes, it seems all roads lead to the Clintons and my guess is that Bill Clinton was leading the Orchestra ! ( Tarmac with Lynch Etc, )
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

You don't think she would leak stuff to save her own ass?
No, I don't. In too deep. The entire Clinton Family fortune could be RICOed. Leaving Chelsea and her kids without the mega millions.

Remember when she said she and Bill "were broke" when he left office in 2001? Then they were worth hundreds of millions of dollars a scant decade later? Nearly every dollar they grabbed was done so through graft or corruption of some sort.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
stetson said:

GCP12 said:

Wow, Q is right, these people really are stupid.
I wonder if it was only to herself or if others were BCC'd. Those names would not show up on the outgoing or incoming address list. You could however, subpoena each person named in that email for that specific date and time to see if they were BCC'd - that might help explain some things.

If she just e-mailed it to herself - that is a CYA and a bad lie.

If she BCC'd others - it's a "lets get on the same sheet of music" email and points to conspiracy.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
aggielostinETX
AG
I shared with Blindley. It has me spooked a bit.
RoscoePColtrane
Wray needs to go. Pure swamp
Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

You must have seen the hearing today.
RoscoePColtrane
FriscoKid said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

You must have seen the hearing today.

Listening on the radio
Code 7 10-42
scottimus
AG
NEW THEORY ON MEETING AND CC OF REID, CURTIS

I just heard someone suggest that maybe Reid "witnessed" the meeting and this was Susan's attempt to "shut him up" or get out in front of any reporting that may have happened. Something that she forgot about until her last moments of "cleaning things up."

Just another idea I hadn't heard yet.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

Makes me think of this line in A Few Good Men:

If you gave an order that Santiago wasn't to be touched, and your orders are always followed, then why would Santiago be in danger? Why would it be necessary to transfer him off the base?
MetoliusAg
RoscoePColtrane said:

Why? What did he do wrong in the hearing?
BenFiasco14
AG
Deats said:

Like who? In any event, I'm sure staff is enjoying the increased traffic.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GCP12
AG
Deats said:

I shared with Blindley. It has me spooked a bit.
ISWYDT
aggiehawg
AG
scottimus said:

I just heard someone suggest that maybe Reid "witnessed" the meeting and this was Susan's attempt to "shut him up" or get out in front of any reporting that may have happened. Something that she forgot about until her last moments of "cleaning things up."

Here's an interesting question. Assuming that meeting even took place (White House logs suggest otherwise) was Comey directed to withhold information from the dossier that related to Carter Page?? For fear that would alert Trump to the FISA warrant?
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

scottimus said:

Here's an interesting question. Assuming that meeting even took place (White House logs suggest otherwise) was Comey directed to withhold information from the dossier that related to Carter Page?? For fear that would alert Trump to the FISA warrant?

What was the interview?

"If they knew how we were getting the information they would shut it down. We had to unmask and distribute as fast as possible."
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.