Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,119 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Lock her up" has worked fine so far.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
GCP12
AG
boulderaggie
fasthorse05
Do any of y'all tune in to this each day to see what the hell has happened in the novel that is the US intel agencies trying to turn over a Presidential election? Of course, it also involves an ex-President and a President want-to-be!

There has to be quite a few novelists who are chomping at the bit to write a book. Just the "threadreaderapps" alone are entertaining!

What will tomorrow bring?
RoscoePColtrane

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Do any of y'all tune in to this each day to see what the hell has happened in the novel that is the US intel agencies trying to turn over a Presidential election? Of course, it also involves an ex-President and a President want-to-be!

There has to be quite a few novelists who are chomping at the bit to write a book. Just the "threadreaderapps" alone are entertaining!

I watched the Homeland marathon and the new episode tonight. (Homeland fan but more importantly, so was Obama.)

Considering the timing of when it was written, then filmed, then edited, and finally aired, it is curious that the female President becomes the tyrant taking out the entire intelligence community and using military tribunals to do it.

When fiction predicts fact? Makes me wonder if some of the fever from the swamp and Hollywood became cross-infected.

Troubling.
FbgTxAg
AG
Another good read on the subject this morning.

It is still mind boggling that the media continues to push back so fervently against this.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/12/fbi-started-investigating-trump-july-2016-clinton-campaign-behind/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=daa9f84c4d-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-daa9f84c4d-83934425
drcrinum
jjeffers1 said:

Another good read on the subject this morning.

It is still mind boggling that the media continues to push back so fervently against this.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/12/fbi-started-investigating-trump-july-2016-clinton-campaign-behind/?utm_source=The+Federalist+List&utm_campaign=daa9f84c4d-RSS_The_Federalist_Daily_Updates_w_Transom&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-daa9f84c4d-83934425
Good read. Now I understand how something Carter Page wrote was entirely presented out of context to the public, a typical MSM trick:

Quote:

What of this Time story saying Page "bragged that he was an advisor to the Kremlin"? Page's whole career was built on his work as an investment banker working with Russia's energy sector. Of course he would publicly tout claims about his experience and supposed influence in Russia. The letter in question was sent to an academic publisher after a dispute over proposed edits to his writings. It reads: "Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda"

In other words, Page was just a college professor, not a Russian spy. And is the precedent to be that any American who has worked in a foreign country, or been the subject of a FISA warrant before, can be spied on for the rest of his life? Isn't even Page eventually entitled to his privacy?

drcrinum

aggielostinETX
AG
I would like to see Natasha's bank statements.
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/11/2017-state-department-spox-the-steele-dossier-was-never-used-for-fisa-application/#more-145746

Quote:

2017: State Department Spox: "The Steele Dossier Was Never Used for FISA Application"

If you haven't watched the above, it's hilarious. The ex State Department people are coming out of the woodwork now knowing that Nunes is investigating their relationship to the dossier. Marie Harf, the blonde bimbo on the right in the above interview, served as Acting Spokesperson of the Department of State until May 2015, and on June 1, 2015, she was appointed as Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications to Secretary of State John Kerry.
The whole interview is good (as is the article in the CTH), but the dicey part occurs near the end; start at the 3:00 mark: "That's not true, Molly. I was in the Administration. That's absolutely not true."

akm91
AG
Harf is annoying as hell.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
scottimus
AG
And consistently wrong.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
mrad85
AG
I noticed that she also said that "we" thought it was a funny and salacious thing. "We" being the administration. I hope they fire her after the truth comes out.
drcrinum

Hillary had a SCIF unit set up at her home by the DOS (see the timeline posted by RoscoePColtrane on Page 166) and her personal server was set up by Bryan Pagliano. This business about a computer being set up by the NSA would be new. Does the above info mean there was an additional or third computer...or perhaps there may be something we don't know about Bryan Pagliano; i.e., was he a spook?
ccatag
AG
akm91 said:

Harf has no problem lying and spreading dis-information. She's a swamp-rat.
FTAG 2000
AG
Harf was the State Dept equivalent of the Iraqi Information Minister.

She was one of the ones carrying the YouTube water over Benghazi.
drcrinum
drcrinum said:

Hillary had a SCIF unit set up at her home by the DOS (see the timeline posted by RoscoePColtrane on Page 166) and her personal server was set up by Bryan Pagliano. This business about a computer being set up by the NSA would be new. Does the above info mean there was an additional or third computer...or perhaps there may be something we don't know about Bryan Pagliano; i.e., was he a spook?

I posed my questions to Katica (she is the author of the timeline posted on Page 168). This is her answer: it's from the timeline under January 2009:

Hillary also had personally owned desktop computers in the SCIF. That would make it easy to transfer classified material, wouldn't it?
fasthorse05
ccatag said:

akm91 said:

Harf has no problem lying and spreading dis-information. She's a swamp-rat.
Since she's been at Fox, and allowed to let her hair down, so to speak, I've just come to look at her as ignorant of human nature. She may not be intellectually gifted, but I suspect she's pretty young, and certainly pasted with tales of Dem virtue, and Rep evil.

Her boss was the one I want. I'm fairly certain she's a carrier for the Dem talking points gene.
akm91
AG
scottimus said:

And consistently wrong.
That goes without saying. She's a lib.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
drcrinum said:

Hillary also had personally owned desktop computers in the SCIF. That would make it easy to transfer classified material, wouldn't it?

yup. No foreign devices are allowed in a SCIF. Period. SIL that works for DoD in highly controlled facility is continually shocked at what we are finding out about HRC.
cr
Can someone explain how a scif can be set up in the home of a government official? Is that legal or even normal?

I would think they would only be created and exist on federal government property.
aggiehawg
AG
blindey said:

drcrinum said:

yup. No foreign devices are allowed in a SCIF. Period. SIL that works for DoD in highly controlled facility is continually shocked at what we are finding out about HRC.
At which point does enough evidence accrue to support the contention that she did this on purpose so she could be hacked or using her server to sell state secrets??

Is anybody really buying the "Hillary is dumber than a box of rocks," narrative??
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

drcrinum said:

At which point does enough evidence accrue to support the contention that she did this on purpose so she could be hacked or using her server to sell state secrets??

Is anybody really buying the "Hillary is dumber than a box of rocks," narrative??
well they always say that politicians are the 'C' students and the real money and power is behind them. She's probably smart enough to know not to say anything and take her money. But she's more of a public face - at least that's my guess.
End Of Message
AG
I'm completely on board with the theory that her entire network was set up so that it could be hacked. It is by far what makes the most sense.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

well they always say that politicians are the 'C' students and the real money and power is behind them. She's probably smart enough to know not to say anything and take her money. But she's more of a public face - at least that's my guess.
Disagree. She was smart enough to get her law degree, practice law, write HillaryCare as First Lady, get elected to the Senate and serve on select committees, become Secretary of State without anyone claiming she's really an idiot.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Disagree. She was smart enough to get her law degree, practice law, write HillaryCare as First Lady, get elected to the Senate and serve on select committees, become Secretary of State without anyone claiming she's really an idiot.
fair enough. But a lot of people have much more power and money without having to stoop to being a politician.

We're probably arguing different nuances that don't make a difference. Point is that it is at least plausible that Hillary's actions were taken so she could be hacked/ pass along information to unsavory recipients under the guise of hacking.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

fasthorses05 said:

I watched the Homeland marathon and the new episode tonight. (Homeland fan but more importantly, so was Obama.)

Considering the timing of when it was written, then filmed, then edited, and finally aired, it is curious that the female President becomes the tyrant taking out the entire intelligence community and using military tribunals to do it.

When fiction predicts fact? Makes me wonder if some of the fever from the swamp and Hollywood became cross-infected.

Troubling.
Same thing in 24... some of the things that happen in 24, I can see direct parallels to Bush / Obama admins... decisions made, justifications, etc.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

We're probably arguing different nuances that don't make a difference. Point is that it is at least plausible that Hillary's actions were taken so she could be hacked/ pass along information to unsavory recipients under the guise of hacking.
34,000 emails don't go missing on their own. If only the most damning ones were missing it would have been even more suspicious. So to hide those, delete a s***ton of emails instead.

I posited the other day that Hillary likely had taken some type of medication before her FBI "interview," so she would appear loopy to the agents and unable to remember anything.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
That I for sure believe (or they left her unsupervised at an open bar for 30 minutes).
SpreadsheetAg
AG
blindey said:

That I for sure believe (or they left her unsupervised at an open bar for 30 minutes).
Why not both?!
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
Just an Ag
AG
blindey said:

But a lot of people have much more power and money without having to stoop to being a politician.

Reminds me of a saying; politicians are lowest form of humanity, and a Democrat is the lowest form of a politician.
RoscoePColtrane
May hay already been posted and swallowed up days ago but it has points

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

Another firm, Ketchum Inc., earned more than $60 million working for Russia over the past decade according to a POLITICO analysis of FARA filings.

Gazprom.

"Ketchum wanted him to sit down with Senators John Kerry and Dick Lugar"
Jesus... t.u. Football journo-hacks now? Talk about BOMC!!
First Page Last Page
Page 168 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.