Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,508 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And here we have them talking about using bleach bit on laptops...

So not only the server but the laptops too.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
ellebee
I used to not follow politics at all. Didn't vote. Just didn't care. Starting really paying attention a few years ago. I'm glad I'm more informed than I was before, but damn it is infuriating seeing everything that is going on. What makes it more infuriating is knowing there is a large population of people that will just eat up what whatever the nightly news spoon feeds them. If they would just put in a little bit of effort to read some articles, hell, even just the WSJ, it might cause them to question some things.

I know, I know. I should've started this with "dear diary". Rant over.
RoscoePColtrane
Cone of Silence? Circle of Trust?

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Chapped asses over POTUS pointing out the system is rigged

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This sounds a little paranoid and panicky... Lovers quarrel
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Maybe the reason Laufman left, slight mention of him here, and that he's some kind of a problem, linked to Andy

Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
ellebee said:

I used to not follow politics at all. Didn't vote. Just didn't care. Starting really paying attention a few years ago. I'm glad I'm more informed than I was before, but damn it is infuriating seeing everything that is going on. What makes it more infuriating is knowing there is a large population of people that will just eat up what whatever the nightly news spoon feeds them. If they would just put in a little bit of effort to read some articles, hell, even just the WSJ, it might cause them to question some things.

for me, i dont want to look myself in the mirror and said i didnt vote. Its thoroughly implanted in my mind how special our country's system is and shame on me if i dont take an hour once every four years to participate in the republic. I am sad to say i didn't vote in the last election because I was in the hospital, I wanted to be able to say i never -didnt- vote in a presidential election but oh well.
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

ellebee said:

for me, i dont want to look myself in the mirror and said i didnt vote. Its thoroughly implanted in my mind how special our country's system is and shame on me if i dont take an hour once every four years to participate in the republic. I am sad to say i didn't vote in the last election because I was in the hospital, I wanted to be able to say i never -didnt- vote in a presidential election but oh well.
Regardless of which side of the fence anyone is, THIS cannot be stressed enough. Voting is a privilege paid for in blood, never waste it by sitting it out.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Taking Andy to The "off-site" by Blackhawk helicopter.... hmmm

PO'd at DOJ.. not taking his calls.... tough nookies you traitor

Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
I don't believe these two were in a romantic relationship at all. If it was, it was all about hate ****ing Trump.
RoscoePColtrane
More chatter about Laufman

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Heavily redacted.... really would like to know what's behind there and the timing with the NYC mess.

Talking About throwing someone under the bus in an article they had a hand In... I believe that someone is James Comey and them talking about agents knowing of evidence long before director...

If you look closely they talk about injecting articles to affect the election

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Mentions of Weiner and mentions Andy should recuse himself

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Some of these name redactions are very suspect. What national security threat could warrant them? Looks more like saving embarrassing certain people.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
This one is a little curious

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Here's an interesting exchange around 302's and what to tell and what not to tell the rest of the SES's

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Here he is talking about the Hillary interview I think. Five lawyers all sneaking in Scared of the media finding out Mills is one of them.

Code 7 10-42
bmks270
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This one is a little curious

BLEACH BIT!
RoscoePColtrane
How they never even mention an obstruction of justice charge against any of the HRC bunch is simply amazing, yet they are still beating the drum of POTUS firing Comey. These people destroyed piles of evidense, way more than 18 minutes of tape.
Code 7 10-42
Proc92
Do these losers ever actually work? Gossip, Office politics, *****ing & moaning, optics, scheming, all day every day.

Probably indicative of the whole doj and fbi. Geejus, what a waste of tax payer money.
RoscoePColtrane
Proc92 said:

Do these losers ever actually work? Gossip, Office politics, *****ing & moaning, optics, scheming, all day every day.

Probably indicative of the whole doj and fbi. Geejus, what a waste of tax payer money.
three days off I've been reading thousands of this garbage.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
mrad85 said:

I don't believe these two were in a romantic relationship at all. If it was, it was all about hate ****ing Trump.

I'm with you, I strongly believe it was simply a cover and now knowing how deeply involved Strzok's wife is with all this crap I think she's somewhat OK with it (and might privately confide to her closest friends that it's a cover story).

I think whenever anyone has any crisis of conscience their significant other or confidant simply reminds them of their collective white hot hate for Trump and they're able to suppress any guilt or misgivings.
RoscoePColtrane
I'm still thinking Bill Priestap will be a big factor in the IG report when it comes out

Code 7 10-42
mrad85
AG
Thank you Roscoe for all the good work!

I'm sure this is just the low hanging fruit. I'm impatient, I want somebody charged and locked up.

I just have to hope that the delay is due to the scope of bad folks being so large that it will have to be a mass roundup.
Is there any glimmer of hope that Mueller is focusing on this at all?
RoscoePColtrane
mrad85 said:

Thank you Roscoe for all the good work!

I'm sure this is just the low hanging fruit. I'm impatient, I want somebody charged and locked up.

I just have to hope that the delay is due to the scope of bad folks being so large that it will have to be a mass roundup.
Is there any glimmer of hope that Mueller is focusing on this at all?
Not a chance. Mueller is scope locked on Trump and he's not wavering.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Just after the Tarmac fallout

Code 7 10-42
Latigo
Proc92 said:

I agree. And this guy was portrayed as a "super spy" counter intelligence guy. He appears to be a whiny little dork.
RoscoePColtrane

Looks Like Bill Priestap was able to talk with Horowitz without hiding it.

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
And this is very telling...

Quote:

"no way DOJ asks director to stop if they know he's going to recommend what he's recommending "

Absolutely rigged from the get go

Code 7 10-42
agdad4x
welcome back big guy, without you and lady AH I could never follow this crap - ya'll shine some light on the roaches so the less scholarly can keep up - just stay out of jail !!
RoscoePColtrane
Talking about circumventing the DoJ due to their red tape and using it to their advantage

Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
Yeah stay out of jail. Just ignore the roaches. They're just running and chirping because the lights are on. They want to fight.
oysterbayAG
AG
As I was skimming through these text messages by Strzok & Page, I thought of the difference between the careers of them and Donald Trump. Trump lived the ultimate American Dream as a Builder at the highest and most difficult level, for 45 years, with intelligence, creativity, persistence and determination, employing thousands of people and putting food in the mouths of many families. Whereas Strzok & Page seem to have never produced anything of value, only nefarious talk and words on paper. These two are great example of useless idiots being paid by the US Taxpayers. I hope these revelations cause the American People to start reforming the Administrative State !
VaultingChemist
AG
Concerning Mills' laptop unallocated space analysis....what is meant by "zero or near-zero in-scope content"?
RoscoePColtrane

There's a part in here that is curious.... what is going to trigger the "McDade" stuff? Is the a simple Typo for Andy or something else?

Also who Ambushed?

Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.