Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,442,666 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks. I more meant the chick that tweeted it.
RyanAg08
AG
drcrinum said:

If the shoe fits, wear it.

This would be better of they photoshopped his face onto a russian bad guy from Goldeneye on the N64.
CrazyDayDuck
backintexas2013 said:

Thanks. I more meant the chick that tweeted it.

Ah.

It kind of looks like Sarah Carter.

I wouldn't mind playing hide the sausage with her.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Brand makes 9 DoJ/FBI principles either gone or sidelined because of this crap (not that Brand left because of that, but this "offer of a lifetime" may have resulted from a mutual search going on).
I don't believe that. I think someone wanted her out of the line of succession (because they know Rosenstein is compromised and may be fired or resigns) and arranged a great job with (generation changing wealth) salary and bennies for her.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Brand makes 9 DoJ/FBI principles either gone or sidelined because of this crap (not that Brand left because of that, but this "offer of a lifetime" may have resulted from a mutual search going on).
I don't believe that. I think someone wanted her out of the line of succession (because they know Rosenstein is compromised and may be fired or resigns) and arranged a great job with (generation changing wealth) salary and bennies for her.

You're more cynical than me. I like that.
boulderaggie
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If she's a white hat, I hope this is a genuine golden opportunity for her and that she doesn't turn up missing. She probably has a bead on what's going on behind the scenes.
CrazyDayDuck
boulderaggie said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If she's a white hat, I hope this is a genuine golden opportunity for her and that she doesn't turn up missing. She probably has a bead on what's going on behind the scenes.

It was a golden opportunity for her but she took a pass ... just like Sessions.

Like I said on another thread. Fire Sessions already and bring in Lindsey to be the AG.

He and Grassley are already pissed with the FBI.
GCP12
AG
Lindsey Graham? Wtf
aggiehawg
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No, just practical.

Look, even a Conservative Republican (woman, no less) with DOJ experience will land a very nice job (7 figures starting with a "6") at some point. That's a given.

For her to bail after 9 months? That's a once in a life time deal, as described. I'm guessing 9-10 mil per year in salary and bennies.
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

Would you rather have Rosenstein ... who is resisting the Congress?
aggiehawg
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

Dude! Want to change the balance of power in the Senate right now?? Really?
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No, just practical.

Look, even a Conservative Republican (woman, no less) with DOJ experience will land a very nice job (7 figures starting with a "6") at some point. That's a given.

For her to bail after 9 months? That's a once in a life time deal, as described. I'm guessing 9-10 mil per year in salary and bennies.

Yeah something in her story sounds a little weird.
Rapier108
American Spies Paid $100,000 to Russian Who Wanted to Sell Material on Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html
GCP12
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

I'm not saying that. But, I'm definitely not saying I want Lindsey Graham to take over. He's the swamp personified.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

Dude! Want to change the balance of power in the Senate right now?? Really?

It's South Carolina. I really doubt McConnell is stupid enough to attack the conservative candidate again like he did in Alabama. Mo Brooks would be a Senator now.
aggiehawg
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No, just practical.

Not weird as much conspiratorial. Someone was willing to pay a lot to get her out of that position at DOJ.

Consider who we are dealing with here. Dropping 50 million to game the system is a drop in the bucket for a Clinton or a Soros nor any number of people who feared she would become Mueller's overseer.
drcrinum
Rapier108 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

Do you think Schiff was involved in this one too?
bmks270
AG
Rapier108 said:

Is another shoe about to drop?

Rapier108
drcrinum said:

Rapier108 said:

Do you think Schiff was involved in this one too?
If I had to guess, I'd say most likely not. More likely someone in the FBI or CIA.
reb,
AG
Ongoing thread about Brand. I love how his mind works, he doesn't let himself accept as the certainly obvious that which really isn't because we just make too many assumptions.

CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

I'm not saying that. But, I'm definitely not saying I want Lindsey Graham to take over. He's the swamp personified.

He's not my first choice either, but we have to look at the facts:
1) Sessions is worthless
2) Rosenstein used a phoney dossier to get a FISA warrant on Trump
3) Rosenstein appointed Mueller to investigate Trump
4) Rosenstein provides Mueller's budget
5) Rosenstein tried to go around Nunez to stop the memo from being released
6) Graham and Grassley are pissed with the DOJ for not being cooperative
7) The RINOs in the Senate have made it clear that they do not want Sessions fired
8) Graham is someone that the RINOs may agree to replace Sessions

This isn't about promoting Graham. It's about getting rid of Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Rapier108
Graham is 180 degrees opposite on Trump's immigration positions.

If he replaces Sessions, get a state AG who has no connection to Washington.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

No, just practical.

Not weird as much conspiratorial. Someone was willing to pay a lot to get her out of that position at DOJ.

Consider who we are dealing with here. Dropping 50 million to game the system is a drop in the bucket for a Clinton or a Soros nor any number of people who feared she would become Mueller's overseer.

You have a point there.
CrazyDayDuck
Rapier108 said:

Graham is 180 degrees opposite on Trump's immigration positions.

If he replaces Sessions, get a state AG who has no connection to Washington.

I agree.

The problem is that the RINOs in the Senate would not go along with replacing Sessions unless it is another RINO.

Sessions totally screwed Trump by his recusal.
drcrinum

Quote:

Ms. Brand is now going to be the legal head of Wal-Mart as the global governance director.
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Ms. Brand is now going to be the legal head of Wal-Mart as the global governance director.
That doesn't sound too conspiratorial ... unless she moves to Bentonville, Ark and I see her wearing a red piggie hat.
drcrinum

Quote:

How did we discover the original text messages?
  • How do we discover Page/Strzok changing the wording of the Clinton exoneration "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless"?
  • How do we discover Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS; or working with Peter Strzok; or meeting with Christopher Steele?
  • How did we find out in December about Nellie Ohr, Bruce's wife, working with Fusion GPS?
  • How do we find out about text messages for the "insurance policy"; or intentionally incomplete "FD-302's"?
Most importantly As the deluge of information now floods the geography around us, has anyone looked up to see who was the shadowy figure atop the damn who triggered the collapse?...

And just like yesterday's news about Vice-Chairman Mark Warner, no-one apparently knows where all this originating information came from....

It is virtually a guarantee that IG Horowitz and his team of investigators inside the apparatus are the ones who collected every bit of the evidence that has led to these and other revelations yet to come.

But that still doesn't answer the question: How do WE find out about them?

The dutiful Michael Horowitz has a boss.

Michael Horowitz' boss is most certainly in the loop.

His boss is:

whatthehey78
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Is she aware box stores, i.e., W-M, etc. might be in a death spiral with internet retailers, i.e., Amazon/others?
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

That doesn't sound too conspiratorial ... unless she moves to Bentonville, Ark and I see her wearing a red piggie hat.
Sam is dead.

His kids control Wal-Mart. And WTH does "global governance" even mean??
Long Live Sully
AG
And who was close to Walmart since forever?

The Clinton Crime Family.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
drcrinum

Rapier108
Quote:

And WTH does "global governance" even mean??
Maybe making sure Wal-Mart is in compliance with laws regarding international business and operations overseas?
Long Live Sully
AG
They pay the bribes in foreign countries to get around child labor laws.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
BenFiasco14
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

GCP12 said:

Lindsey Graham? Wtf

How about Trey Gowdy, he did say he wanted to return to practicing law.
aggiehawg
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

They pay the bribes in foreign countries to get around child labor laws.
If that is true, she just took the crappiest job for a lawyer in the world! FCPA, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, is not often prosecuted with vigor but when it is, it has teeth to it. And the lawyers who are in-house go down too.
First Page Last Page
Page 162 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.