Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,443,570 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ccaggie05 said:

Is there a link to the Johnson memo?

Also, when is the Goodlatte memo coming?

Clinton email thread has it.
Bobcat06
End Of Message
AG
Just checking in to see if the Nunes memo (and the underlying evidence and the Grassley memo) totally vindicates Trump?

Yep, it still does....plus more.

Etcetc and Lot Y? What else would you like to see?

ETA Lot Y--he/she is easily forgettable

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Agnzona
I think you just posted the 5000 post in this thread.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I'm curious to see how all of the articles and blog posts goaltending against the Nunes memo hold up in light of what was released today. Think we'll see any retractions or admissions of needing their spin to be true lest their party be thoroughly depantsed as nothing but corrupt crooks?
Agnzona
I want to see election night communications from all the usual suspects. Then we will know if there was a real insurance policy.
tallgrant
blindey said:

I'm curious to see how all of the articles and blog posts goaltending against the Nunes memo hold up in light of what was released today. Think we'll see any retractions or admissions of needing their spin to be true lest their party be thoroughly depantsed as nothing but corrupt crooks?

Rather telling that the shill goaltending is absent today- as the story is being ignored there are no talking points yet. It's actually kinda pleasant- can reveiw the data and analyze without the nonstop obfuscation and misdirects.
End Of Message
AG
blindey said:

At this point, goal tending = does not understand timeline, information, etc.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
There were some written by respectable legal scholars arguing that no wrongdoing happened and the memo was unnecessary.

Now that we've got many more facts, the positions a lot of people (who thought themselves moderate) took now sound like rank nonsense.
cbr
AG
We all knew if before, but that's hard evidence now public that HRC put state department secret files, the most sensitive information in the entire US government, on an unsecure private server accessible by foreign agents which was hacked.

That actually is aiding and abetting enemies of the US, that is treason, and she must be executed for it. WHen she said she would swing from a rope if Trump won, she was not speaking figuratively.
bmks270
AG

Texts:

Comey's press conference:

akm91
AG
Just confirmation of what was already known.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
SpreadsheetAg
AG
This is fun to rewatch in hindsight...

Listen to how many times she calls this a "matter"

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
akm91
AG
Maybe this ought to be a separate thread but there had been posts regarding Mueller himself and which side he's on.

Here's a quote I came across today.

Quote:

The bureau, led by then-director Robert Mueller, didn't seem terribly sorry about it. When the Justice Department "formally exonerated Hatfill, and paid him $5.82 million in a legal settlement," columnist Carl Cannon wrote last year, "Mueller could not be bothered to walk across the street to attend the press conference announcing the case's resolution. When reporters did ask him about it, Mueller was graceless. 'I do not apologize for any aspect of the investigation,' he said, adding that it would be erroneous 'to say there were mistakes.'"
It seems that Mueller's more interested in protecting his (and FBI's) reputation above all else.

Republicans are not attacking FBI (the insitution)
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
FriscoKid
AG
WatchOle said:

I do not believe that's why you were banned. previous username?

I know why I was banned. I made a post against Hillary that probably got flagged by enemies of conservatives. I got three days, but should have been POTD. Idgaf is ok but f and the letter after "t" gets you 3 days. (Even if not said directly to someone)

Spelling it out gets caught by a filter and is perfectly ok to type. Weird moderation rules and it's hard enough being nice to libs.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
texrover91
AG
Seems to me, no way the court of public opinion turns until some Dims turn on their party

When and what does it take to get some Dims on the hot seat?

FriscoKid
AG
It was hard not being able to comment on this news. It's gwtting good.
drcrinum

Quote:

Batter Up -- Chairman Goodlatte Requests FISA Court Documents From Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer

...media are beginning to report on a previously unknown January 16th request made by House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte to the FISA Court that would render the Schiff memo entirely moot. Media just now catching on.

Chairman Goodlatte has written a letter to Presiding FISA Court Judge Rosemary Collyer, requesting the FBI application documents that underwrite the October 21st, 2016, "Title 1" surveillance request against Carter Page. Goodlatte is cutting to the chase and requesting the underlying FISC material directly from the court as provided by the DOJ and FBI.

The Goodlatte request presents a very interesting dynamic because Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer was the FISC Justice who wrote the extensive 99-page opinion (based on the reporting by NSA Director Mike Rogers and the admissions from the Department of Justice) that outlined the intentional abuse and misrepresentations to the FISA Court within the FISA-702 process.

The exact details of Goodlatte's FISC request are unknown. For reasons you can clearly identify, and unlike all other team communication, Goodlatte didn't publish this letter publicly. Following Chairman Grassley's incredible delivery last night, Chairman Goodlatte just gave a copy of his FISC letter to CNN...

Seems strange that Goodlatte never released a copy of his January 16 formal request until now...he just gave a copy to CNN -- weird IMO. CNN hasn't published his letter yet; they are writing about it but haven't published it. Maybe he has an ulterior motive -- forcing CNN to cover the news? You can read what CNN has said so far:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/goodlatte-fisa-judge/index.html?sr=twCNN020718goodlatte-fisa-judge0602PMVODtop

I would expect the Judge will fully comply. We discussed her previous 99 page FISA Court Report at length.

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
drcrinum

I think we sorta figured this out a while back.
Bird Poo
AG
"Please don't text me again"

That wasn't a breakup unless you're 13 years old.

It was a "we're screwed and shut the **** up" text.
drcrinum

Aha! Now it is apparent why Goldlatte sent a letter to the FISC requesting documents pertaining to the FISA warrant application on Carter Page and has released his letter to CNN -- the DOJ has been stonewalling a similar request submitted by Goldlatte on December 6. Goldlatte is attempting to embarrass the DOJ for not releasing the warrant application docs. Goldlatte is after the gold in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
TexasAggie_02
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Quote:

"I can guarantee ... I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated," Obama said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday. "I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it."

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any cas --.period," he added. "Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law."
Haahaaahaaahaa

FJB
AG
Indictments
drcrinum

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

Quote:

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony

Finally, William Campbell, the FBI informant, has begun testifying about Uranium One before House & Senate Committees -- behind closed doors. He has provided written testimony in advance, but I have not been able to locate a copy of it yet. The above article has politicized his written testimony & I am not posting any of it -- I want to see the real McCoy. Perhaps there will be something on Hannity about it tonight.

texrover91
AG
pedro_martinez said:

Indictments
Yep want to hear people are scared and cutting deals and thunder is about to rain down
drcrinum
Hannity did have a segment about William Campbell & U1 with Sara Carter & Victoria Toensing, Campbell's lawyer. I assume Sara Carter will write about it.

Few tidbits:
The Russians bragged to Campbell that the deal to purchase U1 was going to happen because of their great relationship with Bill & Hillary Clinton...that the latter 2 could influence the Obama Admin to get CFIUS approval of the sale.
The Russians lied about their dealings with Iran during the negotiations, providing Iran with nuclear reactor assistance behind the scenes, while assuring Washington that they weren't
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Batter Up -- Chairman Goodlatte Requests FISA Court Documents From Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer

...media are beginning to report on a previously unknown January 16th request made by House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte to the FISA Court that would render the Schiff memo entirely moot. Media just now catching on.

Chairman Goodlatte has written a letter to Presiding FISA Court Judge Rosemary Collyer, requesting the FBI application documents that underwrite the October 21st, 2016, "Title 1" surveillance request against Carter Page. Goodlatte is cutting to the chase and requesting the underlying FISC material directly from the court as provided by the DOJ and FBI.

The Goodlatte request presents a very interesting dynamic because Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer was the FISC Justice who wrote the extensive 99-page opinion (based on the reporting by NSA Director Mike Rogers and the admissions from the Department of Justice) that outlined the intentional abuse and misrepresentations to the FISA Court within the FISA-702 process.

The exact details of Goodlatte's FISC request are unknown. For reasons you can clearly identify, and unlike all other team communication, Goodlatte didn't publish this letter publicly. Following Chairman Grassley's incredible delivery last night, Chairman Goodlatte just gave a copy of his FISC letter to CNN...

Seems strange that Goodlatte never released a copy of his January 16 formal request until now...he just gave a copy to CNN -- weird IMO. CNN hasn't published his letter yet; they are writing about it but haven't published it. Maybe he has an ulterior motive -- forcing CNN to cover the news? You can read what CNN has said so far:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/goodlatte-fisa-judge/index.html?sr=twCNN020718goodlatte-fisa-judge0602PMVODtop

I would expect the Judge will fully comply. We discussed her previous 99 page FISA Court Report at length.

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

Is he trying to turn the media on itself?

Give it to one news entity (CNN), making all the others demand it from them so THEY can see it to... building enmity between then?
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
TexAgs91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I swear the carnival fortune teller in the other thread of this size is reading TexAgs.

He just posted some gibberish that's suppose to decode that Erik Prince's "Agency" has played a big part in digging a lot of this nonsense out around this whole Russia Farce, or something along those lines.
Yeah, but when that gibberish says stuff like
Quote:

Jan 27 2018 12:09:33Q!UW.yye1fxo70
@Snowden.
The clock is ticking.
How's Russia?
[Mr. Contractor]
Freedom of the Press.
John Perry Barlow.
https://freedom.press
SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]?
SecureDrop>Clowns In America.
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q
and
Quote:

Jan 27 2018 13:31:04Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 6ac3b9181169
:Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

Then today he posts John Perry Barlow's obituary followed by
Quote:

Feb 7 2018 17:39:32Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 647c68297530
>>297464
Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q

it starts to get more interesting.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Hannity did have a segment about William Campbell & U1 with Sara Carter & Victoria Toensing, Campbell's lawyer. I assume Sara Carter will write about it.

Few tidbits:
The Russians bragged to Campbell that the deal to purchase U1 was going to happen because of their great relationship with Bill & Hillary Clinton...that the latter 2 could influence the Obama Admin to get CFIUS approval of the sale.
The Russians lied about their dealings with Iran during the negotiations, providing Iran with nuclear reactor assistance behind the scenes, while assuring Washington that they weren't
... cross post from Q thread actually relevant:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Feb 7 2018 19:48:59AnonymousID: c4cbd0299248
>>299164
https:// twitter.com/seanhannity/status/961415975626330112

@2046
FBI informant on Uranium One Breaks Silence Today
https:// saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/
Quote:
Feb 7 2018 19:55:18Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 5aa63d299350
>>299248
What a coincidence.
Re_read recent drop re: U1/informant.
Why did we re-focus energy on this when out of the news cycle?
Critical thinking.
Q
This is interesting:

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/ (Link is down / server not there anymore? . blackhats?)
FbgTxAg
AG
Ok, it's time to open up a new investigation with a new special council - Trey Gowdy - and start putting screws to people. Someone will flip. Probably more than one. There were too many involved. Start putting pressure on these F'ers and lets see who cracks.

It's time.
drcrinum

Thanks for finding that by Sara Carter. The link is working know:
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/

It's a long read, but pretty much what we previously knew. We covered a number of aspects of U1 in:
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2896235/1

So perhaps the House & Senate Committees will re-activate their investigations. I've not much confidence in the DOJ re-opening or expanding the U1 investigation because both Rosenstein & Mueller have their fingers in it. Perhaps the Congressional committees can exert enough pressure to force the appointment of a SC -- I think that is the only way to expose the whole can or worms. Go after them with a RICO charge. It's a major complex criminal enterprise: from illegal land deals, covering up a Russian spy network (Hillary's Ghost Stories), money laundering via foreign donations to the CF, political maneuvers to sneak the deal through CFIUS without proper vetting & oversight, and violating nuclear regulatory rules.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Thanks for finding that by Sara Carter. The link is working know:
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/

Damn, I must be blocked at work
FriscoKid
AG
The rumors might be right about the memo being 10%. It's amazing how corrupt these jokers got.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/961313086228582407.html

Here is a thread which analyzes the latest drop of Strzok-Page text messages, picking out the more interesting or entertaining ones; examples: Hillary having an untraceable phone, using Apple/iPhones, an obstruction team brief, gmail accounts, & Trumps' mystery man in Moscow (Carter Page).
drcrinum
https://brightestyoungthings.com/articles/a-conversation-with-carter-page

Quote:

A Conversation with Carter Page

A long interview of Carter Page from March 2017. Provides a great deal of history on his background. Comes across as very bright & knowledgeable in his realm of Political Science, Russia, and business investments. I was impressed. My unfavorable views of him in recent times relate to his performance outside his environment in the realm of the stressful political jungle. I have to apologize and eat my prior criticisms. He is no dummy.
First Page Last Page
Page 156 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.