Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,443,853 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
HelloUncleNateFitch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaultingChemist said:

Olegraysock said:

Here is an interim report released today on "The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI's Investigation Of It,"

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it

Read pages 11 and 12......

Pretty hard to argue that's not incriminating. Point #5 on page 14 is damning.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Olegraysock said:

Here is an interim report released today on "The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI's Investigation Of It,"

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it

that'll leave a mark.

Frankly, that'll leave a big mushroom stamp on the face of the media and dyed in the wool leftists still insisting on selling narrative at all costs.
Olegraysock
Temporarily Code 5 again! Damn you Roscoe

Ellis Wyatt
Olegraysock said:

Tagged for 3 days being accused of spamming the forum with documents
Ridiculous.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Olegraysock said:

Quote:

The text messages that have been provided offer an unvarnishedalthough sometimes crypticinsight into the conduct within the upper echelons of the FBI. Because the texts do not provide a full and complete picture, further investigation and inquiry is necessary. But they do paint a picture of bias and animus, and certainly raise questions about possible corruption.
Quote:

A more rigorous investigation might have utilized its full authority (including use of an empaneled grand jury) to compel testimony and obtain evidence.
Quote:

Over the period of many months, the FBI was unable to recover those text messages to fully comply with document requests from the OIG and two Senate committees. And yet the OIG was able to recover those same missing text messages in less than one week. With these facts in mind, the Committee would be derelict if it did not question the actions and intentions of some higher level officials in the FBI. How can anyone not be concerned?
Quote:

We should all recognize the harm done to our rule of law when crimes go unpunished because government officials look the other way for the wealthy, famous, or powerful. Americans rightly expect a single and impartial system of justice for all, not one for the wellconnected and a separate one for everyone else.
Quote:

Taken together, this information warrants further inquiry. While some may discount the investigation for political reasons, we all have a great interest in ensuring the public has confidence in the integrity and independence of the FBI, the preeminent law enforcement agency in the world. Unlike prosecutors or inspectors general, the primary goal of congressional oversight is full transparency in order to promote public awareness and confidence in federal agencies. For these reasons, our important work will continue.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
drcrinum
Olegraysock said:

Quote:

III. Conclusion

We should all recognize the harm done to our rule of law when crimes go unpunished because government officials look the other way for the wealthy, famous, or powerful. Americans rightly expect a single and impartial system of justice for all, not one for the well-connected and a separate one for everyone else.
The information available to the Committee at this time raises serious questions about how the FBI applied the rule of law in its investigation of classified information on Secretary Clinton's private email server. We know that:

The FBI did not use a grand jury to compel testimony and obtain the vast majority of evidence, choosing instead to offer immunity deals and allow fact witnesses to join key interviews.

There were substantial edits to Director Comey's public statement that served to downplay the severity of Secretary Clinton's actions, and that the first draft of the memo was distributed for editing two months before key witnesses were interviewed.

Director Comey stated that he had not consulted with the Justice Department or White House, when text messages suggest otherwise.106 We have text messages in which two key investigators discuss an "insurance policy" against the "risk" of a Trump presidency, and "OUR task."107

Messages discuss "unfinished business," "an investigation leading to impeachment," and "my gut sense and concern there's no big there there."108

Senior FBI officialslikely including Deputy Director McCabe knew about newly discovered emails on a laptop belonging to AnthonyWeiner for almost a month before Director Comey notified Congress.

Over the period of at least four months, the FBI did not recover five months' worth of text messages requested by DOJ OIG and two Senate committees; however, when pressed, DOJ OIG was able to recover missing texts in less than one week.

Taken together, this information warrants further inquiry. While some may discount the investigation for political reasons, we all have a great interest in ensuring the public has confidence in the integrity and independence of the FBI, the preeminent law enforcement agency in the world. Unlike prosecutors or inspectors general, the primary goal of congressional oversight is full transparency in order to promote public awareness and confidence in federal agencies. For these reasons, our important work will continue.

Quite an impressive documentation of an evidence trail in this document.
Olegraysock
Support documents for the Interim report

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
Temporarily Code 5 again! Damn you Roscoe

WatchOle
Staff
AG
I do not believe that's why you were banned. previous username?
Tailgate88
AG
Completely honest question: Considering the contents of that interim report, how in the HELL can you NOT appoint an additional Special Counsel to investigate?

Jeff Sessions, your move!
Bobcat06
AG
Olegraysock said:

You were banned for posting the Grassley Memo?

Seriously?!?
aggielostinETX
AG
I believe RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/961273835071787008.html

Quote:

1) Why isn't the (mostly) unredacted Grassley memo front page news? Here's why: Because it confirms the Nunes memo and blows up the Schiff talking points (which the media ran with).

2) It is confirmation that the FBI's FISA application relied on the dossier and a news article, and worse, on the credibility of a source in the employ of the Clinton campaign.

3) It is proof that the FBI did not tell the Court the extraordinarily partisan provenance of the dossier.

4) It provides evidence that the FBI presented the FISA Court with materially false evidence, in the claim that Steele had not talked to the press. And then shows that even after Steele admitted under oath that he had, the FBI did not tell the FISA Court in its renewal.

5) It provides evidence that Steele was getting information from the Clinton team itself! Via the State Department! So now, not only do we have a dossier based on unnamed shady Russians, but on Sidney Blumenthal. How much of this was engineered by the Clinton campaign from start?

Last night & today...ridiculous the amount of news. Too much. Saturation. Important things are being being buried. This is one which needs to see the day -- the unredacted Grassley Memo, because you know that the MSM is going to make a big deal out of the Schiff Memo. At least one important journalist sees the light.
BigBrother
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

1) Why isn't the (mostly) unredacted Grassley memo front page news? Here's why: Because it confirms the Nunes memo and blows up the Schiff talking points (which the media ran with).

2) It is confirmation that the FBI's FISA application relied on the dossier and a news article, and worse, on the credibility of a source in the employ of the Clinton campaign.

3) It is proof that the FBI did not tell the Court the extraordinarily partisan provenance of the dossier.

4) It provides evidence that the FBI presented the FISA Court with materially false evidence, in the claim that Steele had not talked to the press. And then shows that even after Steele admitted under oath that he had, the FBI did not tell the FISA Court in its renewal.

5) It provides evidence that Steele was getting information from the Clinton team itself! Via the State Department! So now, not only do we have a dossier based on unnamed shady Russians, but on Sidney Blumenthal. How much of this was engineered by the Clinton campaign from start?

Last night & today...ridiculous the amount of news. Too much. Saturation. Important things are being being buried. This is one which needs to see the day -- the unredacted Grassley Memo, because you know that the MSM is going to make a big deal out of the Schiff Memo. At least one important journalist sees the light.

Yeah this is par for the course, but even Drudge has been highlighting the volatile stock market over this. It's upsetting to say the least.
aggiehawg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Completely honest question: Considering the contents of that interim report, how in the HELL can you NOT appoint an additional Special Counsel to investigate?

Agree. For practical reasons, may wait until the IG report is finalized.

And this is reason number 101 why Sessions' amorphous recusal creates more problems. Corruption at DOJ/FBI doesn't appear to fall only on the Russia/Trump investigation but that certainly will be a part of it.

Dueling Special Counsels arguing over turf is inevitable. Mueller doesn't like anyone stepping on his toes.
ccaggie05
AG
Wow, so much info dropping. Amazing that all we hear are crickets from the MSM, of course until the Schiff memo comes out.
ellebee
WatchOle said:

DON'T ANSWER HIM!! IT'S A TRAP!!
ccaggie05
AG
aggiehawg said:

Tailgate88 said:

And this is reason number 101 why Sessions' amorphous recusal creates more problems. Corruption at DOJ/FBI doesn't appear to fall only on the Russia/Trump investigation but that certainly will be a part of it.

Dueling Special Counsels arguing over turf is inevitable. Mueller doesn't like anyone stepping on his toes.
When is the IG report expected to drop?

Also isn't there a 3rd memo being talking about after Nunes' and Grassley's? I haven't been following this as much so I'm not sure who the 3rd one was.
aggiehawg
AG
ccaggie05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tailgate88 said:

Also isn't there a 3rd memo being talking about after Nunes' and Grassley's? I haven't been following this as much so I'm not sure who the 3rd one was.
Johnson just released his. There is also Goodlatte's in the pipeline. Horowitz's is expected to be at the beginning of March but with all that is coming out, that may be moved up.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
ccaggie05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tailgate88 said:

Yes. Goodlatte memo.

IG in March supposedly.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
Olegraysock said:

Not true. See you in 3 days for this comment toward another poster here:

Quote:

If you ready this memo you'd know you just shiit in your own mouth.

Go red pill yourself and save some face
WatchOle
Staff
AG
ellebee said:

WatchOle said:

DON'T ANSWER HIM!! IT'S A TRAP!!
TexAgs counter intel is the bomb
Ellis Wyatt
Now Brandon, you have to admit that dealing with trolls is maddening. Roscoe was just saying what all of us were thinking. Or something like that.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
Maybe, but no need to make it personal - and certainly don't get on here and misrepresent TexAgs and your behavior.
backintexas2013
AG
Any clue who that said to?
Ellis Wyatt
backintexas2013 said:

I believe it was meso.
backintexas2013
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

backintexas2013 said:

I believe it was meso.

Well then that's understandable.
SeMgCo87
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Let's just drop it and move on...please?

"You are being watched..."
drcrinum

http://katrinapierson.com/new-hillary-email-reveals-knew-info-private-server/

Quote:

NEW Hillary Email Reveals She KNEW All Her Info Was on Her Private Server

In a new email released by the State Department Friday, it is crystal clear that Hillary Clinton was well aware that all of her info was saved on HER private server.

All of Hillary Clinton's emails were saved and she knew it, according to an email released by the State Department on Friday.

In an email chain from 2012 between Clinton, Huma Abedin, Monica Hanley and Justin Cooper, Hillary complained she was having trouble with a Blackberry device.

Quote:

"It comes back to life once I plug in the charger," the one-time "most qualified presidential candidate in the history of the world" wrote to her aides on the evening of January 30.

"Should I try a new battery or get a new one," she wrote, apparently referring to a new device.
"And, have we figured out to save all my info?" she ended.

"All of your info is on the sever (sic) which you can access on any web enabled," Cooper responded. "The berries have a capacity which may be part of why yours isn't working."

"Thanks for your help," Hillary wrote back.

It probably deserves it's own thread, but what the heck...the dam broke.

RPC1935

SeMgCo87
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Sure they will, but now there are three "memos" out there vs. one from Shiffty.

Nunes on 3rd, Grassley on 2nd, Johnson on first.
Goodlatte up...

Michael Horowitz, with the Mother Of All Reports, is on deck.

This may be a big inning, folks...

"You are being watched..."
Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

My berry died again tonight.
Wow...Clintons even murder their own phones.
akm91
AG
Gotta love the moderation here.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
SpreadsheetAg
AG

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jeff-sessions-fbi-needs-to-have-a-fresh-start/article/2647798

Quote:

"Well, I have believed it was important to have a fresh start at the FBI, and actually, it was in my letter to the president when I recommended Comey's removal. I used the words, 'fresh start,' and the FBI director is Chris Wray, a very talented, smart, capable leader.

"I think it will give them an opportunity to go straight to the American people and say, 'we are gonna win your confidence,' " he said.

When asked if he was concerned that the FBI had become too politicized, Sessions said the agency needs to be careful.

"Well, I would just say it this way. The Department of Justice, which includes the FBI, we all, we tend to be defensive. At this point in time, I think we need to go the extra mile to make sure that everything we do is not political. Everything we do is based on law and facts. And, whether we like it or not, there's been erosion some in the confidence of the American people at the FBI and Department of Justice," he said.

"And we need to earn that back, and because the heart and soul of the Department of Justice is very good," he said.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
ccaggie05
AG
Is there a link to the Johnson memo?

Also, when is the Goodlatte memo coming?

FbgTxAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jeff-sessions-fbi-needs-to-have-a-fresh-start/article/2647798

Quote:

"Well, I have believed it was important to have a fresh start at the FBI, and actually, it was in my letter to the president when I recommended Comey's removal. I used the words, 'fresh start,' and the FBI director is Chris Wray, a very talented, smart, capable leader.

"I think it will give them an opportunity to go straight to the American people and say, 'we are gonna win your confidence,' " he said.

When asked if he was concerned that the FBI had become too politicized, Sessions said the agency needs to be careful.

"Well, I would just say it this way. The Department of Justice, which includes the FBI, we all, we tend to be defensive. At this point in time, I think we need to go the extra mile to make sure that everything we do is not political. Everything we do is based on law and facts. And, whether we like it or not, there's been erosion some in the confidence of the American people at the FBI and Department of Justice," he said.

"And we need to earn that back, and because the heart and soul of the Department of Justice is very good," he said.

So Sessions is still useless.

Thanks.
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.