Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,443,834 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Lot Y Tailgate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VaultingChemist said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

OIf you believe the Mueller is a "white hat", it was one of the only ways to get Mueller back "in charge" of the FBI without a vote by Congress. Also keeps liberals on Muellers side until the hammer drops...

Idk this whole situation is crazy.
No f***ing way Mueller is a white hat. His team is loaded with A-list Dem lawyers on the Beltway cocktail party circuit. They bring down Hillary and maybe Obama? They would be ostracized for life.

Unless you see solid Dem lawyers start to bail from Mueller's hand picked team of outside lawyers, they aren't investigating any Dem of note.
Can you explain what Trump and Mueller discussed in their meeting the day before Mueller was chosen by Rosenstein to be the SC? What was the purpose of that meeting?
Mueller was high on the list to replace Comey.
VaultingChemist
AG
Remember Trump's tweet about Obama "wiretapping" him. Trump had all the dirty details two months before Mueller was hired as SC.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
boulderaggie said:

policywonk98 said:

#4 seems like a reasonable answer to why Rosenstein still has a job. Obviously alot is going on behind the scenes that we know nothing about, but it's odd that Rosenstein is still in place otherwise.

Not so sure. I still think Rosenstein is a snake. He wrote the memo to Trump advising him to fire Comey, setting up a potential obstruction of justice charge. And he suggested to Sessions that he recuse himself. And then he appointed Mueller without any Sessions oversight, with an obstruction ace in the hole.
Trump told Rosenstein to write the memo about firing Comey, Trump basically told Lester Holt on camera...
Bobcat06
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Did Trump know then what we all know now?
Trump has been ahead of the curve for along time.

drcrinum

Maybe.
Bobcat06
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

VaultingChemist said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

OIf you believe the Mueller is a "white hat", it was one of the only ways to get Mueller back "in charge" of the FBI without a vote by Congress. Also keeps liberals on Muellers side until the hammer drops...

Idk this whole situation is crazy.
No f***ing way Mueller is a white hat. His team is loaded with A-list Dem lawyers on the Beltway cocktail party circuit. They bring down Hillary and maybe Obama? They would be ostracized for life.

Unless you see solid Dem lawyers start to bail from Mueller's hand picked team of outside lawyers, they aren't investigating any Dem of note.
Can you explain what Trump and Mueller discussed in their meeting the day before Mueller was chosen by Rosenstein to be the SC? What was the purpose of that meeting?
Mueller was high on the list to replace Comey.
Mueller is practically the only person alive who was ineligible to replace Comey.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Senate waived the rule for Mueller once before...
Olegraysock

Temporarily Code 5 again! Damn you Roscoe

Olegraysock

Wildcat
AG
VaultingChemist said:

Remember Trump's tweet about Obama "wiretapping" him. Trump had all the dirty details two months before Mueller was hired as SC.

What is the basis for this statement? "all the dirty details"?
Olegraysock

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016

Quote:

"potus wants to know everything we're doing."

On Sept. 28, 2016 Strzok wrote to Page

Quote:

"Got called up to Andy's earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny, includes a ton of material from spouse. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end."

On Election Night 2016, Page wrote,

Quote:

"OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING."
Strzok replied,

Quote:

"Omg, I am so depressed."

On Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote,

Quote:

"I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."
Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote,

Quote:

"God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin' national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us."

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017 when she wrote,

Quote:

"Please don't ever text me again."

Texting went black for good after that

EKUAg
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

For a two year extension. Not another 10 year term.
Bird Poo
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
scottimus
AG
I wonder how long the Donald and Congress have known. Little doubt they have been sitting on this for at least 6 months would be my guess.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
VaultingChemist
AG
Wildcat said:

VaultingChemist said:

What is the basis for this statement? "all the dirty details"?
I am suggesting that Admiral Mike Rogers and possibly others in the NSA told Trump what had been done, and how it was done. Remember that Trump moved his transition team out of Trump Tower to a golf course in New Jersey the day after he met with Rogers. Why? Also remember that some "remodeling work" was done at the White House at the beginning.

Trump had almost two months as president to verify what Rogers told him before he released the wiretapping tweet.
Tailgate88
AG
OneNightW said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
See, THIS is how you know he's just trolling. Nobody posts stuff that dumb on purpose.

Flag post, don't engage, move on.
backintexas2013
AG
Would love to see the texts before the "please don't ever text me again" text. That wasn't a break up text. That was a go dark text
scottimus
AG
Definitely a "****, they are watching us."
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
ccatag
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Would love to see the texts before the "please don't ever text me again" text. That wasn't a break up text. That was a go dark text
I think that text was in June of 2017. I'm trying to figure out the context ... if their texting had been discovered at that point by the IG? When did Mueller remove Strozk from his SC unit?
Olegraysock
ccatag said:

backintexas2013 said:

I think that text was in June of 2017. I'm trying to figure out the context ... if their texting had been discovered at that point by the IG? When did Mueller remove Strozk from his SC unit?
Strzok was dropped June of 2017

Page left the team to return to the FBI in July

backintexas2013
AG
Has to be. If it was a break up text there would have been some "don't be like that" or "honey you are just being emotional" texts following it. Nobody gives up a side piece that easy even if she is ugly.
FbgTxAg
AG
The way all of this is coming out - drip, drip, drip - is absolutely burying the media and it's credibility. They're literally flailing at the pinata of empty excuses wildly, while the crowd at the party slowly leaves. When they eventually lift up the blindfold to see who's left watching them, all that will be left are the drunks and the tattered pieces of the empty pinata.
MouthBQ98
AG
We haven't been given any of the texts that appear to be of a purely personal nature.
backintexas2013
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

We haven't been given any of the texts that appear to be of a purely personal nature.

I know and that sucks. I want these people to be embarrassed.
Olegraysock

Quote:

Quote:
In context FoxNews claims this was when they were putting together talking points for Comey reportedly if I'm remembering right what was reported this morning.

You guys all realize the 1st FISA Title-1 Warrant on Carter Page was issued on October 21 2016

Papadopulos? There wasn't even a FISA Warrant - not even a Title-7 - issued on him....was there?

So what or who precisely WAS Obama being briefed on?

Not sure what all this really means but just thinking outload

aggiehawg
AG
Olegraysock said:

Quote:

Quote:
In context FoxNews claims this was when they were putting together talking points for Comey reportedly if I'm remembering right what was reported this morning.

You guys all realize the 1st FISA Title-1 Warrant on Carter Page was issued on October 21 2016

Papadopulos? There wasn't even a FISA Warrant - not even a Title-7 - issued on him....was there?

The dossier. Particularly, the golden showers part??

Hope they release the PDBs.
drcrinum

This is something to stick in your back pocket. If Nunes sends a letter to FISC or SCOTUS spelling out FISA warrant abuse, and the latter is the 'key' to prosecuting the plotters at FBI/DOJ & a maybe a sitting President, then it raises the possibility that the entire regular court process could be placed in jeopardy -- because appeals could not go to SCOTUS (SCOTUS owns the FISC). Hence military tribunals might be the only alternative. I don't know if this could be a serious issue or not. Perhaps Aggiehawg could comment on this.
techno-ag
AG
jjeffers1 said:

The way all of this is coming out - drip, drip, drip - is absolutely burying the media and it's credibility. They're literally flailing at the pinata of empty excuses wildly, while the crowd at the party slowly leaves. When they eventually lift up the blindfold to see who's left watching them, all that will be left are the drunks and the tattered pieces of the empty pinata.
Yup. The media, NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc., are all organs for the Democrat Party. They have no credibility. The only reason to pay any attention to them is to see what the current Democrat spin is.
Olegraysock

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Secolobo
AG
drcrinum said:

This is something to stick in your back pocket. If Nunes sends a letter to FISC or SCOTUS spelling out FISA warrant abuse, and the latter is the 'key' to prosecuting the plotters at FBI/DOJ & a maybe a sitting President, then it raises the possibility that the entire regular court process could be placed in jeopardy -- because appeals could not go to SCOTUS (SCOTUS owns the FISC). Hence military tribunals might be the only alternative. I don't know if this could be a serious issue or not. Perhaps Aggiehawg could comment on this.

With the discussed EO, sounds like DMFT knew the route to take or, mr. Sessions was correctly briefing him.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
whatthehey78
AG
Olegraysock said:

Quote:

Quote:

What Obongo wanted at that timeframe was an update on HRC's email investigation.
Ellis Wyatt
whatthehey78 said:

Olegraysock said:

Quote:

Quote:

What Obongo wanted at that timeframe was an update on HRC's email investigation.
Obama didn't talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. He said so.
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

"I can guarantee ... I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated," Obama said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday. "I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it."

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any cas --.period," he added. "Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law."
Haahaaahaaahaa
drcrinum

Appendix C -- Documents.

Open & scroll down a little. Loads of new text messages. Some have redactions in them.
First Page Last Page
Page 153 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.