Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,443,862 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

You think by the third time the info they leaked to a reporter gets refuted hours or days later that they would realize they aren't in the know.
Doesn't matter anymore. It's all about the clicks. Business model has changed dramatically and for the worse.
whatthehey78
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

If Trump gets this memo out, survives the Russia investigation, and gets the underlying documentation for Nunes-Memo released...

...he may go down (in my lowly opinion) as the best president in 153 years.
Make room...you're gonna need a bigger boat!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
SpreadsheetAg
AG
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
TexAgs91
AG
GCP12 said:

Why are you quoting CNN? We're trying to find out what is really going on.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
bmks270
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I think this story is fake news too. Wray saw the memo days ago and fired McCabe. Suddenly at the last hour two stories come out 1) he will quit if Memo is released, 2) he wants it to be redacted.... and #1 is already proven fake, so I suspect #2 is as well.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
See this is exactly what Wray needs (publicly)

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
bmks270
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

See this is exactly what Wray needs (publicly)

Why going to bat for redactions or against the memo release could just as easily be political showmanship coordinated by Trumps people as it could be Wray trying to hide things.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
yep
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12
AG
Someone should tell Nunes, Pelosi, CNN, the FBI, DOJ, etc.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
kag00
AG
I want him going to bat for the American people, not the FBI. They work for US! If they have a problem with the memo then they need to release ALL of the supporting material and let the public see what the real truth is. They are severely damaging their reputation right now and letting go of a few secrets will generate much more valuable public trust.
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Axios is rapidly losing all credibility with me.
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12 said:

Great, then Dems should be chomping at the bit for it to be released, since it will be such a huge embarassment for Republicans, right????????????????????????
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Paul Ryan today talking about Memo:

(8:28 mark)
drcrinum

FriscoKid
AG
meanwhile CNN tweets

Tailgate88
AG
drcrinum said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Holy crap.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
FriscoKid said:

meanwhile CNN tweets

Pathetic but expected.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane
I swear the carnival fortune teller in the other thread of this size is reading TexAgs.

He just posted some gibberish that's suppose to decode that Erik Prince's "Agency" has played a big part in digging a lot of this nonsense out around this whole Russia Farce, or something along those lines. About 20 pages ago we had a healthy discussion here on that very same thing. Naming Ashcroft and Prince and their "Agency" that has been working parallel with the USS and keeping an eye on things in the shadows.
bmks270
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I swear the carnival fortune teller in the other thread of this size is reading TexAgs.

He just posted some gibberish that's suppose to decode that Erik Prince's "Agency" has played a big part in digging a lot of this nonsense out around this whole Russia Farce, or something along those lines. About 20 pages ago we had a healthy discussion here on that very same thing. Naming Ashcroft and Prince and their "Agency" that has been working parallel with the USS and keeping an eye on things in the shadows.

Texags knows things.
StrickAggie06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Except the Q post that was referenced was from Nov 24, not today.
FriscoKid
AG

bhahahahahahaha

Ultimate butthurt CNN.
RoscoePColtrane
What a hack
GCP12
AG
Was coming to post that. The dems need to get their messaging consistent lol
RoscoePColtrane
"The Memo is a dud"

"The memo is a lie"

"The memo is an attack on the democracy of our nation and the credibility of out top Law Enforcement agency"

"The memo is inaccurate by omission"

"The memo is is reckless and irresponsible and jeopardizes National Security"

"The memo is meant to burn down the FBI"

WTF is it?
FriscoKid
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

"The Memo is a dud"

"The memo is a lie"

"The memo is an attack on the democracy of our nation and the credibility of out top Law Enforcement agency"

"The memo is inaccurate by omission"

"The memo is is reckless and irresponsible and jeopardizes National Security"

"The memo is meant to burn down the FBI"

WTF is it?

Sadly it's all of those things.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

bhahahahahahaha

Ultimate butthurt CNN.
The Nunes Memo is about FISA Abuse. Who the people that were targeted illegally is irrelevant to that problem.

So is Swalwell saying the criminality can be dismissed because of who the target was? The ends justifies the means, indeed!
FriscoKid
AG
Hey, it is fun though isn't it. These clowns have deserved justice for a long time.
RoscoePColtrane
Comey is officially hiding in a sweat den in the desert tripping on peyote.

Comey likely never read the Venona project

Long Live Sully
AG
Well Jim, don't hold ypur smelly breath waiting for the ground breaking ceremony on Jim Comey Street.

At long last have you no shame?
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Comey is officially hiding in a sweat den in the desert tripping on peyote.

Yeah but there won't be a "Comey Avenue" anytime soon either, sweetheart. Might be a "Comey Cell" though.

Now go away. When we want to hear from you again, you'll get the subpoena.
drcrinum

First Page Last Page
Page 132 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.