Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,137 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They need to release the effing memo NOW before any of these delay tactics work!!
aggiehawg
AG
bmks270 said:

aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

BillYeoman said:

aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

They must think we are idiots who can't figure out who they are anyway. Pretty flimsy fig leaf, if you ask me.

Could the mentioning of names jeopardize any ongoing FBI investigations of those mentioned I the memo?
if the memo gets released with names redacted the answer is very much yes.
I am going to disagree here. This is the first time the FBI and DOJ have said anything about redacting names. If prosecutions were in the works, they would have been jumping up and down about redactions for the last several weeks. Before every member of the House who wanted could read it unredacted. Horse is out of the barn by now.

My spidey senses are saying just the opposite, the fix is in. There will be no consequences.

It could just be Wray going to bat for his team. He is newz It benefits him to have the trust of those in the orginazation to know that he will go to bat for them if there were the center of this. It could all just be an orchestrated show.
While keeping bad actors on the taxpayer's payroll?? Not buying it for a second. He fired McCabe. There should be several more to come. Doesn't matter whether their names are in the memo or not if they are slated to be terminated. The only reason to protect their names is to keep them at their respective agencies.
scottimus
AG
What if the info is so damaging it would end the DOJ and FBI as it stands?

They can't let the ship burn?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
bmks270
AG
aggiehawg said:

bmks270 said:

aggiehawg said:

blindey said:

BillYeoman said:

aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

They must think we are idiots who can't figure out who they are anyway. Pretty flimsy fig leaf, if you ask me.

Could the mentioning of names jeopardize any ongoing FBI investigations of those mentioned I the memo?
if the memo gets released with names redacted the answer is very much yes.
I am going to disagree here. This is the first time the FBI and DOJ have said anything about redacting names. If prosecutions were in the works, they would have been jumping up and down about redactions for the last several weeks. Before every member of the House who wanted could read it unredacted. Horse is out of the barn by now.

My spidey senses are saying just the opposite, the fix is in. There will be no consequences.

It could just be Wray going to bat for his team. He is newz It benefits him to have the trust of those in the orginazation to know that he will go to bat for them if there were the center of this. It could all just be an orchestrated show.
While keeping bad actors on the taxpayer's payroll?? Not buying it for a second. He fired McCabe. There should be several more to come. Doesn't matter whether their names are in the memo or not if they are slated to be terminated. The only reason to protect their names is to keep them at their respective agencies.

A show just to build trust for those remaining when it gets released unredacted anyway.
Rapier108
scottimus said:

At this point, burning it all down might be the best thing.
FriscoKid
AG
Peter King was asked on Fox if this memo was a "bombshell". He said it was significant and needed to get out. But, it sounded more likely this was getting over-hyped to a certain degree.
whatthehey78
AG
Not trying to derail this thread...but, does anyone on board know whether current FBI / DOJ personnel are quitting in disgust over the present situation and if so...why?

Personally, if either were my employer I'd be wondering why I chose to accept their offer if I thought they (or my superior/s) were corrupt. My only FBI contact has been retired for a long time and probably wouldn't talk about it if he knew and I asked.

TIA.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

scottimus said:

At this point, burning it all down might be the best thing.
At this point, I am so disgusted I vote for nuking DC from orbit!
Wildcat
AG
scottimus said:

If it is truly that damning, then they need a full overhaul anyway.

When they discovered the sex abuse at Penn State, it took down all sorts of administrators...and it needed to. Rebuild and start anew. If it's that bad, do the same at DOJ and FBI.
GCP12
AG
FriscoKid said:

Peter King was asked on Fox if this memo was a "bombshell". He said it was significant and needed to get out. But, it sounded more likely this was getting over-hyped to a certain degree.
I would take it with a grain of salt. People are saying it's worse than watergate. He is just showing a little caution.
drcrinum
What you are witnessing is a classic disinformation campaign. Confusing the enemy. Who is the enemy in this 'fabricated' conflict between the FBI/HPSCI/Trump over releasing this Memo partially redacted vs as written??? It's the MSM!!! There is now all kinds of media coverage going on over the Memo -- because the media loves a cat fight and they think that Trump & Nunes are going to end up with mud on their faces. Hah! Just wait...but the media will now be forced to cover the Memo...and in the meantime, everyone has lost sight of the atomic bomb being loaded unto the B-52: THE OIG REPORT!
The Memo is just a prelude to the main event.
Relax.
Trump & his Team are in control.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A team which no longer includes Wray or Sessions, apparently.
GCP12
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Oh, THEY don't like being unmasked?
Michael Flynn Jr

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Give more credibility and weight to dcrinim(sorry if I misspelled) two posts above yours. MSM running interference and trying to portray discord between parties.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I haven't seen any official or public statements by Wray or Sessions. Have you?
RoscoePColtrane
HeardAboutPerio said:

Is it Rosenstein making that request at DOJ? Isn't there some implied revelation about him in the memo?
It reportedly directly implicates him in renewing the FISA warrant after he was appointed by Trump. The same FISA warrant based on the dossier that was suppose to be on Carter page in Trump tower, of which Page doesn't live or offices in Trump tower, but that FISA did pickup on Manafort who lived in Trump Tower and FLynn who officed there before the election, or up until Rogers told them they were being wiretapped and they moved all the transition offices to NJ at Trumps club.

Yes the Memo kills Rod Rosenstein reportedly.

That being said, being that the POTUS has seen it, why hasn't RR been fired at a minimum? Puzzling

But maybe there will be a big surprises once it's public. Rosenstein may be administratively Neutered right now and we not know it, just waiting for it to be public so the public knows why he's fired before he does it. Wh knows
Wildcat
AG
So in the span of a week he fired McCabe and will now quit?

WTF is in that memo?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I haven't seen any official or public statements by Wray or Sessions. Have you?
The FBI issued a statement yesterday, after much confusion. And I don't know why Sessions is allowing Rosenstein to call all of DOJ's shots. His recusal was not about FISA abuse.
MouthBQ98
AG
Can we distinguish between the political leadership at the DoJ and FBI, the rank and file career workers, and the entire institutions?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Wildcat said:

WTF is in that memo?
So Wray threatened to quit, then didn't, then looked at memo and said "ok", and now says "please redact names" or I will quit?

I don't buy it.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
What purpose does Sessions serve if he can't run most of his own cabinet department?
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

HeardAboutPerio said:

Is it Rosenstein making that request at DOJ? Isn't there some implied revelation about him in the memo?
It reportedly directly implicates him in renewing the FISA warrant after he was appointed by Trump. The same FISA warrant based on the dossier that was suppose to be on Carter page in Trump tower, of which Page doesn't live or offices in Trump tower, but that FISA did pickup on Manafort who lived in Trump Tower and FLynn who officed there before the election, or up until Rogers told them they were being wiretapped and they moved all the transition offices to NJ at Trumps club.

That being said, being that the POTUS has seen it, why hasn't RR been fired at a minimum? Puzzling

But maybe there will be a big surprises once it's public. Rosenstein may be administratively Neutered right now and we not know it, just waiting for it to be public so the public knows why he's fired before he does it. Wh knows
If, and I say 'IF", Rosenstein never informed Sessions or Trump that his handwriting was on that warrant application for Carter Page, then he should be fired immediately.
Prosperdick
AG
I think someone must have serious dirt on Wray and he's compromised or he's always been a black hat.

If this was a ruse by the Republicans to unjustly smear the FBI well that's easy enough to verify, release all the underlying documents. This is getting ridiculous!

Finally if the OIG report is as damaging as it is whoever is blackmailing Wray is desperate and extremely short sighted. Of course that describes a long list of Dems, so can't really narrow it down.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

What purpose does Sessions serve if he can't run most of his own cabinet department?
Kind of my concern here too. Sessions is largely an absentee boss at this point.
hbtheduce
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

HeardAboutPerio said:

Dems would scream bloody murder if Trump cuts RR lose. Wray doing it insulates Trump and requires less political capital.

@Wildcat- I wonder if the McCabe firing was just a head rolling to prevent the release. Kinda like firing your offensive coordinator to get an extra year or two to turn things around.

Or it is all political theater, like the other "public fights" trump has had with his cabinet members.
MouthBQ98
AG
Trump can't be seen as interfering with Mueller, so that an obstruction charge could be manufactured. He has to let it all play out.
GCP12
AG
Wildcat said:

WTF is in that memo?
I've been watching CNN all week, so I think I can be of some assistance here.

It is all lies
Although it is all lies, it hurts national security
Nunes is a Russian
The Dem memo rebuts each point
It's really overstated and nothing
The Republicans keep changing the memo
drcrinum
I feel fairly certain that when the smoke clears, there are going to be 15-20 people fired/prosecuted/retired in the FBI & DOJ. And regarding the top leadership of Wray, Sessions & Rosenstein, who knows which will survive. It appears Rosenstein is likely out...the others?
And remember, Trey Gowdy is likely being groomed to fill one of those 3 spots.
Cepe
AG
Since McCabe nobody has "retired" yet. Leads me to believe the memo is less about people still around rather than pointing back to the Obama team in a fashion where charges will be brought.

Whether it reaches to Obama or not is yet to be seen.

But, the way the Dems are acting is that they need to protect Obama. I don't think they would give a rip about career FBI guys getting canned.
bmks270
AG
friscodick said:

I think someone must have serious dirt on Wray and he's compromised or he's always been a black hat.

If this was a ruse by the Republicans to unjustly smear the FBI well that's easy enough to verify, release all the underlying documents. This is getting ridiculous!

Finally if the OIG report is as damaging as it is whoever is blackmailing Wray is desperate and extremely short sighted. Of course that describes a long list of Dems, so can't really narrow it down.

I'm skeptical of all these leaks coming out now about this memo release. We had tons of leaks about Trump turn out to be fake days later. It could be deep state working with media to smear the memo before its release. Who is leaking this stuff from Trumps cabinet? Which is more likely, leaks from Trumps cabinets or someone threatened by the report is leaking bull to discredit the memo.
aggiehawg
AG
bmks270 said:

friscodick said:

I'm skeptical of all these leaks coming out now about this memo release. We had tons of leaks about Trump turn out to be fake days later. It could be deep state working with media to smear the memo before its release. Who is leaking this stuff from Trumps cabinet? Which is more likely, leaks from Trumps cabinets or someone threatened by the report is leaking bull to discredit the memo.
Trump would be tweeting his fingers off, if that was happening, IMO.

More likely this "noise" is being fed by someone sympathetic to Mueller?? Just spit-balling, here.
Secolobo
AG
aggiehawg said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Kind of my concern here too. Sessions is largely an absentee boss at this point.
Maybe with no one in charge the NSA can continue to collect info with all the indians infighting? Could his recusal and all the drama been intentional?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
First Page Last Page
Page 130 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.