Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,347 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Q
14-FEB

TRUST SESSIONS.
TG departure [HEC].
NOT to testify.
NOT needed to testify.
Think logically.
NO NEED to step down if needed to TESTIFY.
DO NOT chase MISINFO.
What ROLE might TG be walking into?
Who can WE TRUST?
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
drcrinum
BenFiasco14 said:

drcrinum said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Train crash false flag?
My first thought.
Curious to what possible end, if it is indeed related to the release of the "Nunes Memo"
The chance that this was just a coincidence???
The train was carrying only GOP reps, staffers & family -- it was chartered by the GOP.
The name of the game is called: Intimidation.
drcrinum
IDAGG said:

Interesting write up about FISA issue from Daily Wire:
Read the section about Page. Apparently his testimony and other recollections and statements have been inconsistent. Don't know if he has a crappy memory or is hiding something. The entire article is an interesting summary of the timeline.

Quote:

In short, Page's testimony was inconsistent and possibly unreliable.

Quote:

This isn't the first time Page has been under watch, says CNN. "U.S. officials briefed on the probe" allegedly told the outlet that "Page had been the subject of a secret intelligence surveillance warrant since 2014, earlier than had been previously reported."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26576/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-fisa-scandal-frank-camp

I've read Carter Page's testimony before the HPSCI (it's long):

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-carter-page-house-intelligence-committee-hearing-transcript

Poor chap representing himself -- limited financial assets. Scared to death that he was going to be charged like Papadopoulos -- repeated that multiple times -- Schiff, the a*****e, ate him up like breakfast cereal. But Page insisted he did not know or ever meet with the 2 principal Russians identified in the dossier = end of story. Plus he had an airtight alibi concerning where he was and with whom he met.

I've also watched interviews on TV/internet with Page -- he's a fruitcake/ivory tower person, even if he is an alumnus from the Naval Academy, my alma mater.

FireAg
AG
Why would Wray walk things back?
IDAGG
AG
drcrinum said:

Poor chap representing himself -- limited financial assets. Scared to death that he was going to be charged like Papadopoulos -- repeated that multiple times -- Schiff, the a*****e, ate him up like breakfast cereal. But Page insisted he did not know or ever meet with the 2 principal Russians identified in the dossier = end of story. Plus he had an airtight alibi concerning where he was and with whom he met.

I've also watched interviews on TV/internet with Page -- he's a fruitcake/ivory tower person, even if he is an alumnus from the Naval Academy, my alma mater.

Thanks for the insight. He may just be guilty of being gullible and believing most people have good intentions.
SeMgCo87
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

<tweet removed for brevity>

What is this? Gowdy for SC?????

Damn two of my favorites: Chaffetz & Gowdy...

This gives me #sads
Although he could just be vacating to give the primary process due course while he get ready to become:

1. USSC Justice to replace Ginsberg, or Kennedy, etc.
2. AGUSA; head honcho at DOJ

I doubt he would be considered for SC...never served as a judge; in any court. He clerked for one, yes.

There is also an issue with a firing of a staffer:
Quote:

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly settled a veteran discrimination and retaliation claim from a former aide for $150,000 in taxpayer funds, according to a Washington Post report published Friday.

The confidential settlement was identified in an Office of Compliance report released on Friday. The Post said it was able to link a mention about the settlements contained in the documents to the claims made by Bradley Podliska, the former staffer, identified by The Post.
That's a bit of stain on him and probably keeps him from playing a significant role in any of this...
RoscoePColtrane
And I've heard legitimate people describe both Page and Papadopoulos as "a couple of lightweight Flacks trying to pass themselves off as big time lobbyists," and "they were baggage from Manafort because they tagged along with that crowd."

Sounds consistent with what is being portrayed there in your piece. Democrats found themselves some patsies to try and pin something to Trump.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Papadopolous was a Ben Carson holdover. When Carson ended his campaign, he brought him with him to the Trump campaign.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Damn, I liked Gowdy.
stetson
AG
FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The thing I personally am waiting for is the IG report. The Memo has me curious but the IG report is going to be what really shakes stuff up. Media will have no way to spin his findings, oh they will try but only in failure.
If Rosenstein is named in the memo (and not in a flattering light) that will be important. If reports are accurate that Rosenstein signed off on extending surveillance on Carter Page based on the dossier???

Then WTH is he doing overseeing the Mueller investigation??
Why TF did Trump nominate Rosenstein to begin with?
To taint the investigation?
drcrinum
FireAg said:

FireAg
AG
drcrinum said:

FireAg said:

That and the fact that there is no official press release or press conference that anyone can point to proving that this is the FBI's "official" position...
aggielostinETX
AG
doesn't Wray run the FBI?

Is he hosting a press conference somewhere condemning the memo?

This is such BS.
FireAg
AG
Deats said:

doesn't Wray run the FBI?

Is he hosting a press conference somewhere condemning the memo?

This is such BS.
No doubt it's BS...but several media outlets are running with it as if it were gospel...

Something ain't right...
fasthorse05
FireAg said:

drcrinum said:

FireAg said:

That and the fact that there is no official press release or press conference that anyone can point to proving that this is the FBI's "official" position...
I can understand someone employed, or affiliated, with the Democrats, but, for supposed independent press to run this w/o frickin' checking the validity says everything you need to know.

Now, if legit, which it doesn't appear to be, then fine. It's difficult enough for folks who follow this to know what's accurate, that includes left and right. When you get this crap, it's impossible for the unwashed to know, and that's on the MSM.
FireAg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

FireAg said:

drcrinum said:

FireAg said:

I can understand someone employed, or affiliated, with the Democrats, but, for supposed independent press to run this w/o frickin' checking the validity says everything you need to know.

Now, if legit, which it doesn't appear to be, then fine. It's difficult enough for folks who follow this to know what's accurate, that includes left and right. When you get this crap, it's impossible for the unwashed to know, and that's on the MSM.
Or, that's exactly how the left wants it...for the unwashed to take things at face value...
reb,
AG
This makes no sense. Why would Wray release a statement to deliberately go around Trump's back?

I don't buy this.
FireAg
AG
reb, said:

This makes no sense. Why would Wray release a statement to deliberately go around Trump's back?

I don't buy this.
I'll buy it as soon as I actually see the statement...

I'm not holding my breath...
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Now look who is listed as a contributor to the WaPo article... he wasnt listed 15 minutes ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-wants-to-release-memo-100-percent-as-white-house-tries-to-walk-it-back/2018/01/31/240f34a4-0690-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.b58a28f936be

DEVLIN BARRETT

The same guy Page & Strzok used before to leak info and misinfo.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
3 Toed Pete
AG
Pretty obvious this was sent to all of the media outlets as they all reported it at the same time. No doubt it came from the FBI, but is this the "official" position of Wray or not? And seems an odd ways this went out.
3 Toed Pete
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Now look who is listed as a contributor to the WaPo article... he wasnt listed 15 minutes ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/devlin-barrett/?utm_term=.575c876188ff

DEVLIN BARRET

Yeah that guy has no credibility if you saw the texts. Good catch.
TexAgs91
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-wants-to-release-memo-100-percent-as-white-house-tries-to-walk-it-back/2018/01/31/240f34a4-0690-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.b58a28f936be

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/devlin-barrett/?utm_term=.575c876188ff][/url]DEVLIN BARRETT

Ding ding ding

Fight! Fight! Fight!
fasthorse05
SpreadsheetAg said:

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/devlin-barrett/?utm_term=.575c876188ff][/url]DEVLIN BARRETT

Now, if we find how many printed it, then you know who has responsible journalists (there are some), and who's a half-assed hack!

BTW, there's a tweet @saracarter pertaining to the number FISA requests turned down in 2016, versus every other year back to, I think, 1979. Kinda interesting!
stetson
AG
I don't even think that democrats are driving the narrative of the left anymore. They are just meat puppets of the MSM that is actually driving the agenda.
scottimus
AG
Maybe it is a trap to find leakers?

Set by Wray?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Would appreciate some RTs & Likes:

Javelina
AG
All 145 of my followers will see the light.
reb,
AG
FOX just aired this as if it were fact. My jaw is on the floor. Dana Perino and Chris Wallace said this was really odd that the FBI & Whitehouse are at odds.

I've been shouting this on twitter so I might as well say it here. How can the FBI justify having "grave concern" about the House Intel Committee memo containing "omissions of fact" while they are simultaneously stonewalling aforementioned committee on facts, including illegally losing texts to "glitches" that weren't lost at all. They want it both ways and my jaw is on the floor that Director Wray is publicly trying to undermine Trump, who appointed him.

And I guess Catherine Herridge's source is bogus? I
Rapier108
reb, said:

FOX just aired this as if it were fact. My jaw is on the floor. Dana Perino and Chris Wallace said this was really odd that the FBI & Whitehouse are at odds.
Dana Perino and Chris Wallace are as anti-Trump as anyone you'd find at CNN.

Heck, she thought that Kennedy last night gave the greatest SOTU response ever.
Javelina
AG
reb, said:

I've been shouting this on twitter so I might as well say it here. How can the FBI justify having "grave concern" about the House Intel Committee memo containing "omissions of fact" while they are simultaneously stonewalling aforementioned committee on facts, including illegally losing texts to "glitches" that weren't lost at all. They want it both ways and my jaw is on the floor that Director Wray is publicly trying to undermine Trump, who appointed him.

And I guess Catherine Herridge's source is bogus? I
It's a much graver sin in the 24 hour news cycle to be last than be inaccurate.
Rich B
SpreadsheetAg said:

I just want to be cool and let everyone know that I recognized that you spelled out your handle phonetically in Cyrillic without having to look it up.
RangerRick9211
AG
r/Politics source for the official statement.

Conveniently scrolled down just enough to not see the sender/subject headers.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Rich B said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

I just want to be cool and let everyone know that I recognized that you spelled out your handle phonetically in Cyrillic without having to look it up.
/Not a Russian Bot
reb,
AG
Rapier108 said:

reb, said:

Dana Perino and Chris Wallace are as anti-Trump as anyone you'd find at CNN.

Heck, she thought that Kennedy last night gave the greatest SOTU response ever.
Perino isn't anti-Trump.

And that wouldn't even matter on the neutral statement that it is STRANGE that the FBI would be at odds with the Whitehouse.
Rich B
I used to take notes like that at A&M to jack with the people who would ask to copy them. I could sound Cyrillic out, but not understand Russian, so it was gibberish to everyone except me.

Anyway, back to the much more important subject at hand.
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.