Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,522 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More less is just a summary of a section of it namely FISA and the Dossier

This report is something like 2800 plus pages without the 1.2 million supporting documents.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

The thing I personally am waiting for is the IG report. The Memo has me curious but the IG report is going to be what really shakes stuff up. Media will have no way to spin his findings, oh they will try but only in failure.
If Rosenstein is named in the memo (and not in a flattering light) that will be important. If reports are accurate that Rosenstein signed off on extending surveillance on Carter Page based on the dossier???

Then WTH is he doing overseeing the Mueller investigation??
Javelina
AG

Misread.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

More less is just a summary of a section of it namely FISA and the Dossier

This report is something like 2800 plus pages without the 1.2 million supporting documents.
Printing office will be busy.
FireAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The thing I personally am waiting for is the IG report. The Memo has me curious but the IG report is going to be what really shakes stuff up. Media will have no way to spin his findings, oh they will try but only in failure.
If Rosenstein is named in the memo (and not in a flattering light) that will be important. If reports are accurate that Rosenstein signed off on extending surveillance on Carter Page based on the dossier???

Why TF did Trump nominate Rosenstein to begin with?
RoscoePColtrane
FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions

But it always puzzled me because I thought he was an IRS prosecutor and with all that was going on with them back then, I would have said no way.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

No idea. Guess somebody vouched for him? Remember at the time Comey was blowing sunshine up Trump's butt that he wasn't the focus of the Russia investigation at the FBI.
FireAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions
So should I question Jeff Sessions' loyalty, or is he just a dolt?
FireAg
AG
I'm all-in on the memo being legit, Q being accurate, etc...

BUT, if Rosenstein really is part of the problem, then it really sticks in my craw that Trump nominated someone who was helping to bring him down...

I suspect the left will jump on that point too...
RyanAg08
AG
FireAg said:

I'm all-in on the memo being legit, Q being accurate, etc...

BUT, if Rosenstein really is part of the problem, then it really sticks in my craw that Trump nominated someone who was helping to bring him down...

I suspect the left will jump on that point too...

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

While Trump nominated him, there's a good chance it was for strategic reasons.
aggiehawg
AG
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions
With all of the shady goings on at DOJ and the FBI, Sessions just wasn't in a position to know who all was involved. You have to remember the chaotic first days of Trump's administration this Russia investigation that the FBI was conducting was still relatively a secret.

Sure, Buzzfeed had published the dossier but few people knew it was the basis for a counter-intelligence probe.
SpreadsheetAg
AG

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
FireAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions
With all of the shady goings on at DOJ and the FBI, Sessions just wasn't in a position to know who all was involved. You have to remember the chaotic first days of Trump's administration this Russia investigation that the FBI was conducting was still relatively a secret.

Sure, Buzzfeed had published the dossier but few people knew it was the basis for a counter-intelligence probe.
But you see where I'm coming from, right? The left can say, "if Rosenstein was part of a plot to bring down Trump, then why did Trump nominate him?!? #fakememonews"...

I don't think that piece will be easy to explain...
akm91
AG
Yep. Don't forget Trump has to rely on recommendations to fill out leadership positions in gov't since he really is an outsider with limited connection to the bureaucrats.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
FireAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

WTAF?!?!?
FireAg
AG
GOP TRAIN CRASH

Ummm....HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE *****!!
aggiehawg
AG
FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions

But you see where I'm coming from, right? The left can say, "if Rosenstein was part of a plot to bring down Trump, then why did Trump nominate him?!? #fakememonews"...

Sure it will. Rod Rosenstein lied to Trump and the team vetting him about his involvement in investigating the Trump campaign.

Lying=Bad=fired. As Michael Flynn can attest.
FireAg
AG
Is this a coup attempt?
aggiehawg
AG
FireAg said:

Is this a coup attempt?
More likely just an accident.

cbr
AG
awww, just another coincidence. add it to the list.
FireAg
AG
Near Charlottesville?
scottimus
AG
If the driver is found dead, I wonder what time he was killed last night?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
FireAg
AG
scottimus said:

If the driver is found dead, I wonder what time he was killed last night?
Or how many bullets he used...
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions

Sure it will. Rod Rosenstein lied to Trump and the team vetting him about his involvement in investigating the Trump campaign.

Lying=Bad=fired. As Michael Flynn can attest.
You won't remember this, but I proposed the following on 1/18/2018 in this thread:

Quote:

What if Rosenstein secretly has been part of the plot all along and duped Sessions? After everything else failed, he played the hidden card to appoint Mueller as SC.
fasthorse05
Did y'all also see that Gowdy is leaving DC, and going back to South Carolina?
drcrinum

What is this? Gowdy for SC?????
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

<tweet removed for brevity>

Damn two of my favorites: Chaffetz & Gowdy...

This gives me #sads
scottimus
AG
Hopefully to replace Sessions.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
MetoliusAg
aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

FireAg said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

That's on Jeff Sessions

Lying=Bad=fired.
What did Rosenstein lie about?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

<tweet removed for brevity>

Damn two of my favorites: Chaffetz & Gowdy...

This gives me #sads
Although he could just be vacating to give the primary process due course while he get ready to become:

1. USSC Justice to replace Ginsberg, or Kennedy, etc.
2. AGUSA; head honcho at DOJ
BenFiasco14
AG
Train crash false flag?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
drcrinum
BenFiasco14 said:

Train crash false flag?
My first thought.
BenFiasco14
AG
drcrinum said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Train crash false flag?
My first thought.
Curious to what possible end, if it is indeed related to the release of the "Nunes Memo"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
IDAGG
AG
Interesting write up about FISA issue from Daily Wire:
Read the section about Page. Apparently his testimony and other recollections and statements have been inconsistent. Don't know if he has a crappy memory or is hiding something. The entire article is an interesting summary of the timeline.

Quote:

In short, Page's testimony was inconsistent and possibly unreliable.

Quote:

This isn't the first time Page has been under watch, says CNN. "U.S. officials briefed on the probe" allegedly told the outlet that "Page had been the subject of a secret intelligence surveillance warrant since 2014, earlier than had been previously reported."
https://www.dailywire.com/news/26576/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-fisa-scandal-frank-camp
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.