Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,840 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Busdriver keep paying attention. The proof will be unfolded before your eyes. The question is, will you and your kind believe your own eyes. Doubtful.
aggiehawg
AG
10thYrSr said:

If I recall, the 302 is the form they use to write down the stuff they are told when interviewing people in connection with an investigation.
That is correct.

Which is a weird process for the FBI to undertake, truth be told. Since there is no recording, no court reporter making a transcript, how can they ever prove a "lying or misleading a federal agent" charge?? They can write or omit anything they choose to do so. That's complete BS and actually should not be held as Constitutional.

Just because two FBI agents say you said something and wrote it in an abbreviated report?? That's classic hearsay.

I'll have to amend an earlier statement I made either on this thread or another one. Can't remember. But someone was saying that all criminal convictions at the federal level could be reopened because of this development. I pointed out that Strzok, Comey, McCabe were unlikely to be courtroom level witness types and thus those challenges would be few.

Now, I'm not so sure. Those 302s being tampered with and skewed with no actual back-up is an abuse by the judiciary. When the FBI has the option to record interviews, yet policy forbids them from doing so, something is wrong, very wrong.
EKUAg
AG
Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

A sick statement from a sick mind. He belongs in the middle of a cornfield.

Here's a reply to this

Proof of all of these accusations exists?

The Gritz item I know does because it was covered last year when it was found Flynn had written a memo on DIA stationary supporting Gritz and was willing to testify on her behalf in a hearing on sexual discrimination charges she filed against McCabe.
drcrinum
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/371330-dnc-ceo-leaves-group-after-less-than-a-year

Quote:

DNC CEO leaves group after less than a year: report

The CEO of the Democratic National Committee is leaving the organization after less than a year, NBC News reported Monday.

Jess O'Connell, a longtime Democratic operative, is leaving for personal reasons after joining the group in May, one DNC official told NBC, but didn't give a specific reason for her departure in an email to DNC staffers Monday.

lol. No specific reason given for her departure. Ever hear the expression: "Rats abandoning a sinking ship?"
Ellis Wyatt
Rockdoc said:

Busdriver keep paying attention. The proof will be unfolded before your eyes. The question is, will you and your kind believe your own eyes. Doubtful.
Busdriver has seen all we've been posting for months. He just wants to deflect and protect his unethical party. Busdriver is a true believer. Facts don't matter.
aggiehawg
AG
I think Busdriver is a gal. FWIW. But I'll let him/her speak for them self.
Busdriver99
AG
aggiehawg said:

You're a guy, right?
Busdriver99
AG
EKUAg said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

The Gritz item I know does because it was covered last year when it was found Flynn had written a memo on DIA stationary supporting Gritz and was willing to testify on her behalf in a hearing on sexual discrimination charges she filed against McCabe.

Ok. If McCabe is proven to have broken the law, then I have no argument whether he should go to jail.
Ellis Wyatt
Busdriver99 said:

EKUAg said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

Ok. If McCabe is proven to have broken the law, then I have no argument whether he should go to jail.
Good lord.
End Of Message
AG
Hawg is a woman. And, from what I can tell she is great attorney. I am an admisitrative law judge and can confirm that her representations and pontifications are spot on.

The legal profession needs more people like hawg.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
ballchain
Busdriver99
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Hawg is a woman. And, from what I can tell she is great attorney. I am an admisitrative law judge and can confirm that her representations and pontifications are spot on.

The legal profession needs more people like hawg.

I have always respected hawg's legal arguments
Wildcat
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Busdriver99 said:

EKUAg said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

Good lord.

How magnanimous if you.
Busdriver99
AG
Wildcat said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Busdriver99 said:

EKUAg said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

Good lord.

How magnanimous if you.

I know....It goes without saying.

But based on some of the things you read on this board, people can get the wrong idea - if you know what I mean.
Ellis Wyatt
Wildcat said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Busdriver99 said:

EKUAg said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

Good lord.

How magnanimous if you.
Oh, I agree that these people should have their day in court. But let's not act like we don't know what these people were up to. At least some of it.
aggiehawg
AG
Busdriver99 said:

aggiehawg said:

You're a guy, right?
Well, darlin', if going through menopause makes me a "guy" you might have a point but I still have all of my "lady bits." No hysterectomy here.

But I'll keep you posted if you so request.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

Well, darlin', if going through menopause makes me a "guy" you might have a point but I still have all of my "lady bits." No hysterectomy here.

aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

Ovaries are non-functioning at age 59 and have been for several years now.

ETA: How did this thread get derailed by my discussing my ovaries?? FML.
drcrinum

The Judge is of the opinion that no one in the DOJ has seen the Memo but Wray, and he just saw it yesterday.
Busdriver99
AG
aggiehawg said:

Busdriver99 said:

aggiehawg said:

You're a guy, right?

Naw, I thought we were being silly. I'm just laughing that you claimed I was a girl. Thought you were joking.
DeWrecking Crew
There's now a lot of smoke that the material Nunes saw for the basis of the memo wasn't limited to just FISA related stuff, but that he saw Obama Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB). It used to be that PDBs were sent to a few select people, under the Obama administration, the PDB was sent to nearly 30 people. In order for Susan Rice and others to "understand" the full context of the PDB there were hundreds of names unmasked. The problem with that is now 30+ people had information on unmasked political opposition under the guise of it being part of the top secret PDB marked For the President's Eyes Only
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/958164432441536512.html

The Big Picture...Drawandstrike puts it into perspective. A good read.

Quote:

Do you truly understand what is at stake here? This is not just political theater. The very foundations of our country were under attack by people trying to corrupt our government into something awful.

And never forget: If HRC had won, we would never have known that we were no longer America.
4stringAg
AG
Schiff and crew trying the equivalent of a pathetic political Hail Mary. Using the "watchdog" media ( more like lapdog media) to get out in front of a ****storm claiming partisan hackery and "sacrificing our security and dragging good name of FBI thru mud" all to protect and cover up for Trump from Mueller and certain impeachment.

That's their story and they will stick to it and sad thing is their base will believe it because of TDS
drcrinum

..."and what's coming now is a federal grand jury, and it ain't going to be pretty."
bmks270
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

There's now a lot of smoke that the material Nunes saw for the basis of the memo wasn't limited to just FISA related stuff, but that he saw Obama Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB). It used to be that PDBs were sent to a few select people, under the Obama administration, the PDB was sent to nearly 30 people. In order for Susan Rice and others to "understand" the full context of the PDB there were hundreds of names unmasked. The problem with that is now 30+ people had information on unmasked political opposition under the guise of it being part of the top secret PDB marked For the President's Eyes Only

Where are you seeing this?
bmks270
AG
FBI tried to get a criminal elected. And they broke the law to do it.
aginlakeway
AG
I am 100 percent convinced that folks did all of this because they thought Hillary would win and none of this would come out.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
whatthehey78
AG
aginlakeway said:

I am 100 percent convinced that folks did all of this because they thought Hillary would win and none of this would come out.
^ Don't you know there were more than a few who uttered..."Oh $**t" when DJT was declared victor...AND quite a few cell phones began to ring.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DeWrecking Crew
Twitter, 2 or 3 different intelligence community folks are insinuating it. The claim is that is why they were screaming about Nunes violating security clearance laws when he disclosed what he saw to President Trump, even though POTUS obviously has top clearances. They were mad that he "leaked" PDBs meant for Obama to Trump
4stringAg
AG
aginlakeway said:

That's exactly it in a nutshell. Nothing but blatant hubris that their criminal efforts would prevail and they'd reap the rewards from Hillary. Not in a million years did they think Trump would win.
Ag with kids
AG
Busdriver99 said:

Ag with kids said:

Busdriver99 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

Here's a reply to this

Oh...

NOW you need proof of accusations....

Do you need proof of accusations?
Sure.

But, you haven't until now. Glad you've come around.
TAMU1990
AG
bmks270 said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

Where are you seeing this?
Sara Carter said this tonight
GottaRide
S
I don't understand why there aren't any Dems trying to get in front of what is coming by taking a stand and calling out what is wrong with their own side. There won't be many winners on that side when this is said and done but at this point there is a chance to separate yourself from the sinking ship. I still think it will happen pretty soon.
Ellis Wyatt
Moral bankruptcy tends to do that to folks.
whatthehey78
AG
It's called denial...and no, I'm not talking about a river in Africa.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
First Page Last Page
Page 111 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.