Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,430 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
reb,
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The drips are keeping the hits coming based around real events that don't have fixed ends. Three come to mind.

OIG Report, now no ETA
The Memo...ETA of next week
Mueller investigation... No ETA, interviewing Trump in 2-3 weeks, could wrap up after that.

So we have another guaranteed in stone MONTH of this insane asylum. The play is obviously dripping it out and that's what they are going with, there's no way to know what would be the perfect strategy, this is novel circumstance in the real meaning of the term... Everyone is making this up as they go, but I think personally this is the best strategy to go with.

In the end I just do what Thomas Wictor taught me to do early last year: TRUST TRUMP! And sleep well at night. It works, just got to have some faith, people. R-e-l-a-x. Everything is being handled, the country is in good hands. You'd be doing yourself a favor to ditch the BAS (you all know what I mean when I say BAS here I hope) and take Mr. Wictor's advice. Don't let the spectator sport aspect of this rustle your jimmies, if jimmies = rustled, you (or me) = need to lighten up.
backintexas2013
AG
I thought the IG report was due to congress this month. I also thought they had turned over the documents.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Director of Public Affairs, for DOJ (Sarah Isgur Flores)... is not ugly. And she totally mocks Cuomo...

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
OPAG
AG
Quote:

I forget who, but someone said something like "Comey is very political. I just can't figure out for which side."
Comey is the only person in this drama who has tweeted out a quote of himself as if it was profound and signed of 'me'

Simply meaning, James Comey is on James Comey's side, the guy has all the earmarks of a 'humble megalomaniac'
reb,
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I thought the IG report was due to congress this month. I also thought they had turned over the documents.

It's being pushed back because principal actors are continuing to generate Intel. It seems like as long as they keep getting good data from these morons, they'll let them keep digging their grave. Which will keep pushing the OIG report back.

I think that the entire reason the #Memo was created was to fill this void that was supposed to be filled by the OIG report. Its BASED off current OIG intel. The #ReleaseTheMemo campaign is a brilliant viral social media campaign that is playing out perfectly. It's a splashy way of bringing a good portion (but not all) of the damning Intel to the public while letting the OIG continue their work in the background. Buys time, provokes anger, draws Dems further and further offsides. There is a mastermind of marketing at work here and I'd love to know who he or she is.

I mean hell, they literally told us to go on Twitter and tweet the hashtag. That's what got this whole thing started. I believe it was two congressman on either Hannity or Laura.

Thoughts on the memo being created for the public to fill the void of a delayed OIG report?
Bald Messiah
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

Bald Messiah said:

TexAgs91 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

backintexas2013 said:

So I wonder if the slow release of the texts are on purpose. We seem to learn something every time there is another release.
Assange provided the roadmap for this
The slow leak only gets the general public numb to it.
Not trying to be confrontational, but are you numb yet? The amount of information and the level of corruption makes a slow leak necessary. Add in the fact that most people have very short attention spans and the need for a deliberate release is critical to ensuring the message isn't lost.
It worked Nov 2016, didn't it?
Which "it" are you referring to? I have a short attention span.
backintexas2013
AG
Very good point.

You would think that the players would have gone dark. If Pete the Cheat and Page are still texting they are even dumber than I thought.
TAMU1990
AG
Bald Messiah said:

Wendy 1990 said:

Bald Messiah said:

TexAgs91 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

backintexas2013 said:

So I wonder if the slow release of the texts are on purpose. We seem to learn something every time there is another release.
Assange provided the roadmap for this
The slow leak only gets the general public numb to it.
Not trying to be confrontational, but are you numb yet? The amount of information and the level of corruption makes a slow leak necessary. Add in the fact that most people have very short attention spans and the need for a deliberate release is critical to ensuring the message isn't lost.
It worked Nov 2016, didn't it?
Which "it" are you referring to? I have a short attention span.
The election
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Almost forgot this one:

Why are they using gmail to communicate anything remotely official?
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

I would wager the HIC/HOC has seen the report in its final form. They've seen the report and the underlying documents and it's 1.2 million documents.

The one that will be made public will take a few more days to make it publically presentable from a classification standpoint.

Remember this IG investigation was begun at the screaming and grandstanding request of good old Elijah Cummings. Trey Gowdy, Jason Chaffetz and Devin Nunes were happy to oblige. That's the reason that this Memo that has everyone on edge is in the control of the House Oversight Committee and House Intelligence Committee. They slapped the highest classification on it, so they could control leaks and SCIF the pages, but give the entire House access to it to review. (Though a huge part doesn't seem interested in it.) But Elijah Cummings wanted to get to the bottom of those in the FBI that in his mind was trying to torpedo Hillary and her campaign.

Poor little Elijah Cummings is finding out the was in Bill's words "Just there to bring him coffee." Elijah Cummings is now figuring out that he is odd man out. Barry, Hillary and Jarrett were running the biggest crime ring on record. Emails are pixie dust on the real heart of the matter, and poor Elijah Cummings wasn't getting the billions, he was out there sitting on the bus and marching for the cause just like he's always done. Don't get me wrong, back in the 60's Elijah Cummings got his brains bashed in many times literally for a cause. He was a soldier back when it wasn't profitable. Elijah Cummings is now finding out he's just good old Chicken George running the cockfights on the streets and keeping up the appearances of the movement still being alive. But poor Elijah Cummings is just window dressing for those up at the big house. The plantation owners entertainment. Elijah Cummings is the old brown shoe left out on the porch and not worn inside.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG

I called that group of texts the meltdown that the Zoo would be proud of. I wonder what is meant by she will be left holding the bag?

Hasn't the person she was supposed to talk to been demoted?
backintexas2013
AG
She is very nice looking. Loving the glasses.
aginlakeway
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Director of Public Affairs, for DOJ (Sarah Isgur Flores)... is not ugly. And she totally mocks Cuomo...

She is GOOD.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Ag with kids
AG
aginlakeway said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

She is GOOD.
Wood.
benchmark
AG
reb, said:

It's being pushed back because principal actors are continuing to generate Intel. It seems like as long as they keep getting good data from these morons, they'll let them keep digging their grave. Which will keep pushing the OIG report back.
Is it possible the DOJ has already impaneled a criminal grand jury and the additional intel is being trapped via their court ordered wire taps, immunity testimony, pressuring witnesses, etc? I'm not sure the IG is actually empowered to get a legal wire tap, grant immunity, etc ... most of the IG intel is gathered via formal document/evidence requests and interviews.
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

reb, said:

Is it possible the DOJ has already impaneled a criminal grand jury and the additional intel is being trapped via their court ordered wire taps, immunity testimony, pressuring witnesses, etc? I'm not sure the IG is actually empowered to get a legal wire tap, grant immunity, etc ... most of the IG intel is gathered via formal document/evidence requests and interviews.
I said it a while back, there is scuttlebutt that there are a stack of sealed indictments waiting to be opened...

Henry Gibson has been working overtime in the shadows...
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
reb, said:

There is a mastermind of marketing at work here and I'd love to know who he or she is.

Hmmmm.... I wonder who marketing genius behind this could be... If only the Rs had someone who a master at branding and manipulating the media cycle..... Hmmmm.....

aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

reb, said:

That would be a double pronged attack. The OIG is giving material to DOJ prosecutors. DOJ prosecutors can then apply for the wiretaps (or surveillance) and empanel a grand jury and start presentations on specific targets discerned from the OIG material. DOJ prosecutors would be making determinations on immunity deals, subject to court approval of course*. Not saying that is what is happening but it could be and might explain some of the delays. Grand jury isn't finished yet and/or the wiretaps (surveillance) are still in force and yielding credible evidence.

*One of the things that threw legal pundits off in the Hillary email investigation. Once immunity deals are being handed out, there's almost always a grand jury empaneled or about to be empaneled and the Prosecutors have deemed the testimony crucial to the deliberations of the grand jury.

If Sessions is actually able to pull that off, I'll doff my hat to him. Job well done.
Secolobo
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Very good point.

You would think that the players would have gone dark. If Pete the Cheat and Page are still texting they are even dumber than I thought.
Maybe they know they aren't texting and have gone the burner route and are still giving up more info?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
I'm confused. By the time of those texts, weren't Strzok and Page attached to Mueller's investigation??

How much information that Mueller was working on was being fed back to Priestap? And why?

What am I missing?
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

I'm confused. By the time of those texts, weren't Strzok and Page attached to Mueller's investigation??

How much information that Mueller was working on was being fed back to Priestap? And why?

What am I missing?
Mueller wasn't appointed until May 17, 2017.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
reb,
AG
Ag with kids said:

aginlakeway said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

She is GOOD.
Wood.
That was impressive. Her obvious beauty aside (have mercy)...she handled Cuomo like it was nothing. Hate the guy's values, but he is formidable, intelligent and relentless. She controlled everything like a real professional at the top of her field. I always like seeing that sort of excellence in action.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

What am I missing?
Wasn't it you who said pay attention to Priestap?

We hear about McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., but not many references to Priestap. The more I learn about his job descriptions (which I didn't know), the more I believe he was in the middle, if not the grand pooh bah.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

That would be a double pronged attack. The OIG is giving material to DOJ prosecutors. DOJ prosecutors can then apply for the wiretaps (or surveillance) and empanel a grand jury and start presentations on specific targets discerned from the OIG material. DOJ prosecutors would be making determinations on immunity deals, subject to court approval of course .......

If Sessions is actually able to pull that off, I'll doff my to him. Job well done.
Conversely, if Sessions has kept the DOJ mostly idle the last 6 months waiting for the release of the OIG report to give him political cover ... he should be electrocuted on national TV with a slow rheostat switch. :-)
fasthorse05
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

That would be a double pronged attack. The OIG is giving material to DOJ prosecutors. DOJ prosecutors can then apply for the wiretaps (or surveillance) and empanel a grand jury and start presentations on specific targets discerned from the OIG material. DOJ prosecutors would be making determinations on immunity deals, subject to court approval of course .......

If Sessions is actually able to pull that off, I'll doff my to him. Job well done.
Conversely, if Sessions has kept the DOJ mostly idle the last 6 months waiting for the release of the OIG report to give him political cover ... he should be electrocuted on national TV with a slow rheostat switch. :-)
That's hilarious!

I'll remember the rheostat comment.
RoscoePColtrane
fasthorses05 said:

aggiehawg said:

What am I missing?
Wasn't it you who said pay attention to Priestap?

We hear about McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., but not many references to Priestap. The more I learn about his job descriptions (which I didn't know), the more I believe he was in the middle, if not the grand pooh bah.
I know I did multiple times

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/50982227

Quote:

"Mark my words Priestap is going to have a much bigger role in this. He's been flying under the radar in all this partially. "

Priestap I think was reporting to Barry /Jarrett directly
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
RoscoePColtrane said:

Now this is a bit of a reach but this is something to think about. I think Bill Priestap was turned when Comey threw him indirectly under the bus, after he was fired and then called before the Judiciary Oversight Committee. I'm sure we all remember the famous March 20th 2017 under oath congressional testimony where Comey bragged about the memos and giving them to his buddy to give to the press, etc etc., but more important Comey was asked why then he being the FBI chief, did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016. Pay close attention now, Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating then candidate Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so. This is a VERY important detail. Deliberately Comey doesn't call Priestap by name, but he only refers to him by position and title. Specifically oversight protocol requires the FBI Director to tell the congressional intelligence Gang of Eight of any and all counterintelligence operations. Gang of Eight has oversight into these ops at the highest level of classification. So in July 2016 at the time the operation began, oversight was the responsibility of this group, the Gang of Eight, and they were completely blacked out of this so called "counterintelligence" investigation, and Comey indirectly threw Bill Priestap under the bus without calling him by name. I think then and there, that Bill Priestap went into survival mode. I think he went straight to Horowitz and started laying the groundwork to save his own ass. He has been absent for the most part of all these open hearings, other than being briefly mentioned. He pretty much went underground since March 2017. It's just a theory and it's a bit of a reach, but I'm going to stay along these lines until I see something different. I'd mentioned it back on page 37 of this thread when I was in the penalty box for bumping threads, and I still believe it.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/50961223
Bump because I think it may be more relevant in light of all that's coming out
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
I know it's simplistic but a rather good pic/meme of how it went down:

FriscoKid
AG
We can't bump threads?
RoscoePColtrane
Got a day off that day for it. I bumped all the old wire tapping threads in a sort of I told you so fashion and Danny Boy cried foul the the mods "\_(",}_/"
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

aggiehawg said:

What am I missing?
And the texts I referenced were in June 2017.
backintexas2013
AG
I thought that were 2016
Long Live Sully
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Got a day off that day for it. I bumped all the old wore tapping threads in a sort of I told you so fashion and Danny Boy cried foul the the mods "\_(",}_/"
What thread? Banned for that? Odd...
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

aggiehawg said:

What am I missing?
And the texts I referenced were in June 2017.
I couldn't find exact timing of when Strzok and Page were hired. The only article I found was dated Sept 2017 and listed all the team members. It's possible they didn't get hired until sometime during the summer of 2017, after the texts in question.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I thought that were 2016
Aaahh. Ooops!

First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.