Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,744 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
bloom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I believe Reality Leigh Winner, NSA leaker was arrested on that date.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Shortsheet may have stumbled up on a lifeline for McCabe

In that text he underlined in red it talks about all the work behind the scenes the Stroke had to do to get the result because they Andy wouldn't do it based on Mueller's convo with him. Sounds like Andy wasn't 100% on board with this frame up.
I think it read more like, [Andy wasn't going to do XYZ just from talking to Mueller, so I (Strzok) had to step in and put together a more compelling case until Andy agreed to do it.]
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RoscoePColtrane
bloom said:

BINGO we have a Winner..... no pun intended
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I'll see if the eggplant emoji shows up anywhere, it's U+1F346. If so, clear indication of affection.
RoscoePColtrane
Possibly
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
bloom said:

3 post rookie, account created last year?

whoever you are, sock or not, welcome to the party.
FTAG 2000
AG
ML acronyms that make sense - military, or major league.

backintexas2013
AG
Looks like you might be right. So ML= media leak?
ScottH_01
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

In that text he underlined in red it talks about all the work behind the scenes the Stroke had to do to get the result because they Andy wouldn't do it based on Mueller's convo with him. Sounds like Andy wasn't 100% on board with this frame up.
May explain why his wife eventually got a very large donation for he campaign from the Clintons.
RoscoePColtrane
Winner was the first Leaker perp walked after Henry Gibson made the big press conference and said they had 27 leak cases going and he would prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
fasthorses05 said:

I completely forgot about ole Awan.

Quick legal question looking down the road, as per the 'threadreader blog" yesterday saying Flynn fell on the sword lying to the FBI, and assuming that's correct, would his indictment be thrown out if the Stzok interview were under false pretenses, even though Flynn did lie?
Depends on whether there was a FISA warrant covering Flynn that was illegally obtained. Remember the sudden recusal of the judge?? What was that about? Was it because the judge is a FISA court judge?? Did he sign a warrant that was used against Flynn?

That's the angle from a legal standpoint.
ANSC Ag
Bobcat06
AG
ScottH_01 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

May explain why his wife eventually got a very large donation for he campaign from the Clintons.
That text was in 2017. His wife's campaign was in 2016
FireAg
AG
All of this stuff coming out...obvious to anyone rational person that something big happened and we are looking at a very major scandal that will include acts of treason, and what is CNN's lead story on their website?

Flu season...

My God...I only wonder how many decades the fix has been in...
MelvinUdall
With all that is going on I feel like the show X-Files, "I want to believe", my best guess that in the end that this will never hit the feet of those higher up in government, but low level personnel will take the bullet. I believe, even with Trump in office, that the swamp is alive and well and there will be sacrificial lambs to appease the majority. I also believe this may ultimately be a negotiating tool to keep Trump out of any type of impeachment.
RoscoePColtrane
Barry and his entire crew going radio silent is very telling

Now Peter Stroke got David Boies big time attorney who did Lisa end up with, anyone hear?

Funny that Boies, one of BO's biggest fans and huge donor, is right on the spot when Peter needed a mouthpiece, porr Lisa nay be on her own.
Code 7 10-42
FireAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Now Peter Stroke got David Boies big time attorney who did Lisa end up with, anyone hear?

Funny that Boies, one of BO's biggest fans and huge donor, is right on the spot when Peter needed a mouthpiece, porr Lisa nay be on her own.
When was the last time either he, Hillary, or even Bill made a public appearance?
TAMU1990
AG
Bald Messiah said:

TexAgs91 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

backintexas2013 said:

So I wonder if the slow release of the texts are on purpose. We seem to learn something every time there is another release.
Assange provided the roadmap for this
The slow leak only gets the general public numb to it.
Not trying to be confrontational, but are you numb yet? The amount of information and the level of corruption makes a slow leak necessary. Add in the fact that most people have very short attention spans and the need for a deliberate release is critical to ensuring the message isn't lost.
It worked Nov 2016, didn't it?
backintexas2013
AG
I think Pete the Cheat and Lisa are in a bad way. They may just fall on the sword.
IDAGG
AG
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When was the last time either he, Hillary, or even Bill made a public appearance?
They are all in Gitmo. Oh sorry, wrong thread.

But in all seriousness, I too worry that the higher ups will not be held to account. Most likely we will see a couple of lower level people fired and that's about it. My best guess is that while there will be tons of smoke, real provable facts that would result in major players being prosecuted will be hard to uncover. I hope I am wrong.
reb,
AG
so Daily Caller has a source close to Strzok? Okay. And he lawyered up in the past couple of days? Okay. So this is going to shape up into his narrative to keep him from hanging, I wager him and his counsel are thinking.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/source-strzok-hadnt-seen-evidence-of-collusion-after-10-months-on-russia-probe/

Quote:

Though conservatives have highlighted that text message as evidence that Strzok was gunning for Trump, the source close to Strzok says that the May 19 text message shows that he was not a hyper-partisan opponent of Trump or in the tank for Clinton.

Yup...his lawyer is the source and that is likely whats happening here, I'd wager doubly.
backintexas2013
AG
Insert that's a bold strategy GIF.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Ron Hosko, who formerly headed the FBI's criminal investigative division, said morale in the bureau is "sagging." Some officials could barely leave their houses to string up Christmas lights without being accosted by their neighbors about the bureau's apparent troubles, he said.

I call total BS on this as well! 100%.

I have a couple of friends that I know in the FBI, pretty good friends, more then acquaintances, I haven't said one word to them about this. In fact I now that they knew there were issues and are actually happy about what is happening though they say nothing.

I can also assure you that this idea that neighbors are 'acosting' agents is total BS. Maybe that happened once but the idea that this is happening often is BS. If you have a FBI agent as a neighbor you are not going to go 'accost' them over this.Why?

1. Fbi agents don't go out and hang "Here lives and FBI agent" in front of their house.

2. They normally live in neighborhoods with educated folk, no the type that are going to 'accost' their neighbor because they know that an FBI agent has nothing to do with what is going on at that level of the bureau!

3. They can mess with your life man. If a fed gets a burr up his saddle for you it could get 'interesting' for you.
I wouldn't go an accost a police officer neighbor if there corruption in the local police force brass. Well an FBI agent has a lot more crap they could do to you to cause you grief if they so desired.

That's just total BS.
BenFiasco14
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BebCjiKB0jG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
reb,
AG
Mike is such a dork. Gotta love him though.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Hillary Facebook (was making about 4-5 posts per month) has been dark since 07-DEC

https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton/

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
reb,
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

FireAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Hillary Facebook (was making about 4-5 posts per month) has been dark since 07-DEC

https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton/

Last I recall about Zero is that Netflix letterman interview.
backintexas2013
AG
I was hoping for more texts today. Have a conference call this afternoon and needed to burn the time.
backintexas2013
AG
If we are looking for people where is Tony Podesta?
RoscoePColtrane
I can't resist this being that it is OPAG, one of our legendary "lengthy" posters and orators...

"Then" is a place in time

"Than" is an emphasis on comparison....

Okay bash my head in for being the grammar police....
Code 7 10-42
HeardAboutPerio
AG
0 did take credit for the economy the other day...
AgFan2015

Quote:

I think Pete the Cheat and Lisa are in a bad way. They may just fall on the sword.

Falling on the sword could mean death penalty.....they will both roll over, especially when faced with he evidence that Strozk wife turned states evidence. It wasn't a two person conspiracy to take down Trump. There are higher ups that directed and condoned his and her actions.

It's clear that Storzk is a Clinton fixer. Without people like him, the Clintons wouldn't have been able to get away with half of the crap they've pulled over the years.

When all is said and done, he deserves to die for betraying his country. The only way he lives is to tell all.
Bald Messiah
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Bald Messiah said:

TexAgs91 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

backintexas2013 said:

So I wonder if the slow release of the texts are on purpose. We seem to learn something every time there is another release.
Assange provided the roadmap for this
The slow leak only gets the general public numb to it.
Not trying to be confrontational, but are you numb yet? The amount of information and the level of corruption makes a slow leak necessary. Add in the fact that most people have very short attention spans and the need for a deliberate release is critical to ensuring the message isn't lost.
The general public is not keeping up with this story or the Q drops. What makes you think I fall into that category?

Yes, the general public has a short attention span. So each little tidbit that comes out is seen as a stand alone piece of information by the general public which is blown off by the MSM fakenews they watch. From their perspective it's repubs whining about yet another conspiracy that they heard just got discredited again. They never look too deep into these stories because they're constantly coming out and constantly being waved off by their fakenews anchors.

They reason that if it was significant someone would be fired or put in jail. Does that ever happen? No. So how bad can this stuff be?

Sure, if they ever bother to look into one of these stories they might be shocked. And then when another story comes out, they start connecting the dots and start thinking. But they don't because it's a constant buzz of something every week that leads to nothing. So, in their mind, the MSM must be right.
Good point. I don't know what the solution is. Massive information release, information overload. Slow drip, numbness and apathy.
whatthehey78
AG
IMHO, slow drip combined with numbness will depend on what (in terms of severity) is in each/most of the individual drips. If consistently "minimal" significance...then definitely numb...if somewhat persistent "shock-n-awe' magnitude, the public will stay tuned in. Hoping for the latter scenario.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
techno-ag
AG
HeardAboutPerio said:

0 did take credit for the economy the other day...
He finally took responsibility for the Great Recession?
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.