Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,508 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GCP12 said:

Kinda like he was looking forward to Schumer coming to the WH last Friday... only to send him on his way, looking very uncomfortable and not wanting to talk to any reporters.

rosco511
AG
All of this is just sad to me as an American, and shows that we (or should I say the Democrats and the republican establishment) might not be better than Venezuela or any other regime that commits acts to deny and prevent democracy.
Secolobo
AG
Tailgate88 said:

GCP12 said:

Kinda like he was looking forward to Schumer coming to the WH last Friday... only to send him on his way, looking very uncomfortable and not wanting to talk to any reporters.

How did that turn out for you?
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Bird Poo
AG
rosco511 said:

All of this just sad to me as an American, and shows that we (or should I say the Democrats and the republican establishment) might not be better than Venezuela or any other regime that commits acts to deny and prevent democracy.

It should make every red blooded American pissed off and motivated.

After being labeled tin hat conspiracy theory nuts for the last 8 years, this will be awesome.
backintexas2013
AG
Damn auto correct Schiff
backintexas2013
AG
Great for Trump.
GCP12
AG
Lol EAD, DOJ
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

After being labeled tin hat conspiracy theory nuts for the last 8 years, this will be awesome.
Is too much schadenfreude bad for you? Like toxic or <gasp> fattening??
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Thread:

Watched the whole video. Sure do enjoy listening to what Grassley has to say.
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

Hooooh boy, probably not a good idea
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
FriscoKid
AG
GCP12 said:

This is a really bad idea. Muller is not interested in justice.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Mixed emotions. Ultimately, Trump's lawyers know that Mueller can compel Trump's testimony at some point. Going through the legal wrangling just to delay the inevitable would have very bad optics.

Agree to it under specific guidelines and wait to see if Mueller shows his ass or is a man of integrity.
SeMgCo87
AG
rosco511 said:

All of this is just sad to me as an American, and shows that we (or should I say the Democrats and the republican establishment) might not be better than Venezuela or any other regime that commits acts to deny and prevent democracy.
Hmmmm
Here's some quoates from 180 years ago that are applicable
Quote:

"Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith."

Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America - 1835

Quote:

"I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers and it was not there . . . in her fertile fields and boundless forests and it was not there . . . in her rich mines and her vast world commerce and it was not there . . . in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution and it was not there. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great."

Quote:

"Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all."

Quote:

"What good does it do me, after all, if an ever-watchful authority keeps an eye out to ensure that my pleasures will be tranquil and races ahead of me to ward off all danger, sparing me the need even to think about such things, if that authority, even as it removes the smallest thorns from my path, is also absolute master of my liberty and my life; if it monopolizes vitality and existence to such a degree that when it languishes, everything around it must also languish; when it sleeps, everything must also sleep; and when it dies, everything must also perish?

There are some nations in Europe whose inhabitants think of themselves in a sense as colonists, indifferent to the fate of the place they live in. The greatest changes occur in their country without their cooperation. They are not even aware of precisely what has taken place. They suspect it; they have heard of the event by chance. More than that, they are unconcerned with the fortunes of their village, the safety of their streets, the fate of their church and its vestry. They think that such things have nothing to do with them, that they belong to a powerful stranger called "the government." They enjoy these goods as tenants, without a sense of ownership, and never give a thought to how they might be improved. They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.

When a nation has reached this point, it must either change its laws and mores or perish, for the well of public virtue has run dry: in such a place one no longer finds citizens but only subjects."
This last one is pretty spooky. Almost as if it was prescient of today.

GCP12
AG
aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Mixed emotions. Ultimately, Trump's lawyers know that Mueller can compel Trump's testimony at some point. Going through the legal wrangling just to delay the inevitable would have very bad optics.

Agree to it under specific guidelines and wait to see if Mueller shows his ass or is a man of integrity.
What if Trump just says "I don't recall" in response to every question and then just walks out with double birds?
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

What if Trump just says "I don't recall" in response to every question and then just walks out with double birds?
Then his mental fitness gets called out again. The biggest hurdle with Trump is his seeming inability to just answer a question without volunteering more info than needed. His stream of consciousness style of speaking is ill-suited to the interrogation process. But Trump and his lawyers will be afforded an opportunity to amend or clean up his responses once the transcript is printed up.

We'll see how fast that transcript is leaked. Then we'll know for certain whether Mueller is a man of his word or not.
stetson
AG
GCP12 said:

Lol EAD, DOJ
As in dangerous to his health? Is this a threat??
drcrinum
I normally wouldn't post something such as below because it originated from an obscure site, but considering: 1) Senator Johnson talking about a secret society holding meetings off-site, and 2) IG Horowitz monitoring small group scheming meetings since 2016....I decided to press 'Go'....so here it is (from May 29, 2017):

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/five-deep-state-agents-plot-anti-trump-leaks-secure-app/

Quote:

Five Deep State Agents Plot Anti-Trump Leaks On Secure App

Deep State intelligence operatives are using secret back-channels to plot their moves against President Donald Trump.

Messages on the 'Dark Web' have identified five individuals who routinely hold group chats on the Gliph secure messaging app. In the conversations, the intelligence agents clearly conspire to leak damaging information about the Trump White House.

A 'Dark Web' identity known as FreshCamel told Third Estate News Group that he/she picked up private Gliph conversations between five people that he/she says are intelligence agents. FreshCamel did this by getting into a top FBI official's computer through a Phishing email. FreshCamel says that the five-person group talks for 45 minutes a day about four times per week.

The handles that the Deep State operatives use are: Dooku, Severus, Huck, Roger, and Juules. Other agents are also involved in some conversations, but those are the main five, according to FreshCamel.

Below is a screenshot of one of these conversations, which was held on May 17, the very same day that Robert Mueller was announced as the special investigator in the alleged Trump-Russia collusion case. According to Third Estate News Group, the signifier "RR" stands for Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, while "MF" stands for Michael Flynn. The conversation occurred on the same day that The New York Times ran a story headlined, "Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House," about Flynn's Turkish lobbying work.

I assume intercepting and reading Gliph messages would be child's play for the CIA.
GCP12
AG

I'll let those more knowledgeable on this stuff comment on what last refuge means here..
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Then his mental fitness gets called out again. The biggest hurdle with Trump is his seeming inability to just answer a question without volunteering more info than needed. His stream of consciousness style of speaking is ill-suited to the interrogation process. But Trump and his lawyers will be afforded an opportunity to amend or clean up his responses once the transcript is printed up.

We'll see how fast that transcript is leaked. Then we'll know for certain whether Mueller is a man of his word or not.
If I'm trump, I'd dare Mueller to leak the transcript. Even if he did exactly what I suggest, that's a win for trump.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

Mueller has already shown his ass by:
1) Hiring Weismann
2) Having an early Saturday morning no-knock raid at Manafort's home
3) Threatening Flynn with prosecution of his son

A person would have to be a gullible fool or a liberal to think Mueller was a man of honor.
TexAgsAnon
GCP12 said:

I'll let those more knowledgeable on this stuff comment on what last refuge means here..
https://www.c-span.org/video/?425836-1/president-concerned-transition-team-surveillance

https://www.c-span.org/video/?425829-1/devin-nunes-confirms-incidental-surveillance-trump-transition-team

Note how Nunes constantly reiterates how helpful the NSA has been.

God bless Admiral Rogers.
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Boyd is mistaken in that letter. The Memo is a summary document of the OIG Report, not classified documents sent by the FBI to the HPSCI, & we know that Gowdy wrote the Memo.
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

If I'm trump, I'd dare Mueller to leak the transcript. Even if he did exactly what I suggest, that's a win for trump.

Watching Mueller go after President Trump is like watching Captain Ahab go after Moby Dick.

In his fanaticism to defend his bestie Comey, he is going down with his ship ... yet is too obsessed with his Trump Derangement Syndrome to have awareness of what going on around him.

As the liberals were so giddy to say last summer, "Now it's Mueller time!" Freakin morons. Watch your hero get his arse handed to him.
CrazyDayDuck
TexAgsAnon said:

God bless Admiral Rogers.

Indeed

I can just imagine the look on these deep staters faces when they were told after the election that Admiral Rogers was talking to President Trump.

Ha ha. Suck it you bureaucrat losers!
aggiehawg
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

1) Hiring Weismann

A person would have to be a gullible fool or a liberal to think Mueller was a man of honor.
Not disputing that Mueller is playing hardball. Ruthless and relentless. What I was saying is if he gives his word to the President of the United States that he has accepted the parameters of the questioning in the interview.

Entirely different matter to lie to the President in that fashion, even if you think he's a POS.
drcrinum

captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

I normally wouldn't post something such as below because it originated from an obscure site, but considering: 1) Senator Johnson talking about a secret society holding meetings off-site, and 2) IG Horowitz monitoring small group scheming meetings since 2016....I decided to press 'Go'....so here it is (from May 29, 2017):

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/five-deep-state-agents-plot-anti-trump-leaks-secure-app/

Quote:

Five Deep State Agents Plot Anti-Trump Leaks On Secure App

Deep State intelligence operatives are using secret back-channels to plot their moves against President Donald Trump.

Messages on the 'Dark Web' have identified five individuals who routinely hold group chats on the Gliph secure messaging app. In the conversations, the intelligence agents clearly conspire to leak damaging information about the Trump White House.

A 'Dark Web' identity known as FreshCamel told Third Estate News Group that he/she picked up private Gliph conversations between five people that he/she says are intelligence agents. FreshCamel did this by getting into a top FBI official's computer through a Phishing email. FreshCamel says that the five-person group talks for 45 minutes a day about four times per week.

The handles that the Deep State operatives use are: Dooku, Severus, Huck, Roger, and Juules. Other agents are also involved in some conversations, but those are the main five, according to FreshCamel.

Below is a screenshot of one of these conversations, which was held on May 17, the very same day that Robert Mueller was announced as the special investigator in the alleged Trump-Russia collusion case. According to Third Estate News Group, the signifier "RR" stands for Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, while "MF" stands for Michael Flynn. The conversation occurred on the same day that The New York Times ran a story headlined, "Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House," about Flynn's Turkish lobbying work.

I assume intercepting and reading Gliph messages would be child's play for the CIA.

Iimey = Steele? This was before Steele was exposed. Interesting
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

Only the dimmest of Dem bulbs would believe that story was legit.

Hey libs, purposely deleting texts/evidence is obstruction, not Trump asking McCabe who he voted for....that's how ridiculously wide apart the two sides are when defining obstruction. Of course only one side is reported in the MSM.
RoscoePColtrane
Listening to all these pundits, clambering that they can't wait to get Trump "under oath." This is the same ones that tried to defend Hillary and Huma and Mills lying to the FBI, saying well they weren't "under oath".

I got news for all the knuckleheads, it's a felony to lie to the FBI under oath or not.... idiots

FBI agents don't swear you in for a 302 interview.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Also implies the FBI was in on the deal in May, not July as we have been led to believe.
CrazyDayDuck
aggiehawg said:

CrazyDayDuck said:

aggiehawg said:

1) Hiring Weismann

Not disputing that Mueller is playing hardball. Ruthless and relentless. What I was saying is if he gives his word to the President of the United States that he has accepted the parameters of the questioning in the interview.

Entirely different matter to lie to the President in that fashion, even if you think he's a POS.

No offense but I kind of got that.

I'm not worried about Mueller and what he does or does not agree to. President Trump has Jay Sekulow in his corner. Sekulow is regarded as one of the top 90 lawyers in the last three decades (according to Legal Times). Mueller thinks he is the smartest man in the room. Sekulow actually is the smartest man in the room.

Like I said, this is like a real life version of Captain Ahab. Mueller's career and reputation are going down due to his loyalty for his looney tune bestie Comey, as well
as his hatred for President Trump. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy if you asked me.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

captkirk said:

drcrinum said:

Also implies the FBI was in on the deal in May, not July as we have been led to believe.
Good point. Lends credence to the fact they were feeding him info
aggiehawg
AG
Comey is more of a Captain Ahab, in my view. He lost his leg/job in the first encounter. Mueller is his surrogate, Ishmael, in the second.

EKUAg
AG
Things to remember if the are pushing for obstruction for firing Comey:

Rod Rosenstein memo making the recommendation.
Comey testifying he told Trump three times he was not under investigation.
Comey testifying that Trump told him to investigate to ensure no one on his staff was colluding with Russia. Thx Last Refuge aka Sundance).

Also, explain why Mueller spoke with Rogers.
chach
AG
This is just my mind wandering... it is all what ifs and fact less speculation but its made my mind turn quite a bit. I have not compared this to any timelines to see if it holds water either. One or two of these what ifs may have been alluded to in a previous post in this another thread. I can't remember because they are starting to blur together. By all accounts I don't trust mueller at all... but here goes...

What if Mueller was presented with evidence of his own previous crimes by the Trump doj after he was named special council in this investigation? What if he was offered a deal in return for continuing the investigation under the guise of Trump's "Russia dealings" while actually investigating the FISA abuses, rogue agent plots, etc. what if he brought in all of the rogue actors to keep them close and to keep tabs on them? This could explain why they all still have jobs. This could also explain why his whole team consisted dem homers. Also who better to shed light on all the corruption after the whole investigation is over than the democrat appointed special council that all the libs have complete and total faith in. Trump doesn't seem to be worried about his interview with mueller...

Maybe this whole theory is illegal, I don't know. Just my mind wandering.
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.