Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,777 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
foleyt said:

backintexas2013 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/956008110270877696.html

Often times posts get lost at the bottom of the page. I think everyone should read this. It's a great twitter thread.
Wow. Strzok at the very least is going to get ****ed up. Any idea what charges he could face? Since trump hadn't been elected treason is probably not a possibility?
You are forgetting the missing texts. The ones after Trump was inaugurated. Treason is still a theoretical possibility.
drcrinum

(actual reference article below)
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Kerry-to-Abbas-confidante-Stay-strong-and-do-not-give-in-to-Trump-539643

Quote:

Kerry to Abbas confidante: 'Stay strong and do not give in to Trump'
The former US Secretary of State also surprised his interlocutor by saying he was seriously considering running for president in 2020.

While the White House confirms that since the "Jerusalem Declaration" there has been a complete disconnect between the Palestinian Authority and the Trump administration, it turns out that the previous administration actually maintains contact with PA officials. Ma'ariv reported that former US Secretary of State John Kerry met in London with a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, Hussein Agha, for a long and open conversation about a variety of topics. Agha apparently reported details of the conversation to senior PA officials in Ramallah. A senior PA official confirmed to Ma'ariv that the meeting took place....

During the conversation, according to the report, Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to "hold on and be strong." Tell him, he told Agha, "that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President Trump's demands." According to Kerry, Trump will not remain in office for a long time. It was reported that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House....

According to the report, referring to the president, Kerry used derogatory terms and even worse. Kerry offered to help create an alternative peace initiative and promised to help garner international support, among others, of Europeans, Arab states and the international community. Kerry hinted that many in the American establishment, as well as in American intelligence, are dissatisfied with Trump's performance and the way he leads America. He surprised his interlocutor by saying he was seriously considering running for president in 2020. When asked about his advanced age, he said he was not much older than Trump and would not have an age problem.

In a report on the conversation, Agha said that Kerry appears to be "crazy about things," very energetic, and someone who is yearning to help realize the dream of peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Kerry explained, according to the report, that even in the Republican Party they do not know what to do with Trump and are very dissatisfied with him and that patience and breathing time are needed to get through this difficult period....

Trump Derangement Syndrome? Sedition? Has he been in contact with Mueller? Or is this just part of the Dem plan to impeach Trump after winning the 2018 mid-term elections?
Note: This conversation apparently took place recently while Pence was in the Middle East.

You can also read about it here:
https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/

EKUAg
AG
I know the Logan Act hasn't been prosecuted but it should be in this case.

For Kerry to say this leads me to think there is a much wider conspiracy IMHO.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

I can't right now. I am on a conference call. I wanted to read the article. I hoe samsung slaps the FBI.
Well I heard it listening to Fox News this morning on XM radio white I was setting out bales. that's all I got
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
EKUAg said:

I know the Logan Act hasn't been prosecuted but it should be in this case.

For Kerry to say this leads me to think there is a much wider conspiracy IMHO.
Kerry is friends with Mueller -- they were classmates in prep school and played on the same hockey team.
GCP12
AG
JFC
drcrinum
http://snip.ly/9jaeb#http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199043/Pictured-Anti-Trump-text-FBI-agent-wife-cheated-on.html

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Lothario whose 'F Trump' texts to married lover have plunged Mueller probe into crisis over bias is pictured with the wife he betrayed

New Pictures of some of the principals:

Peter Strzok

Peter Strzok's wife, Melissa Hodgman of SEC

Lisa Page

Peter Burrow, Lisa Page's husband, & Lisa

Prosperdick
AG
JobSecurity
AG
friscodick said:

No joke
African American
drcrinum said:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Kerry-to-Abbas-confidante-Stay-strong-and-do-not-give-in-to-Trump-539643

Quote:

The former US Secretary of State also surprised his interlocutor by saying he was seriously considering running for president in 2020.

While the White House confirms that since the "Jerusalem Declaration" there has been a complete disconnect between the Palestinian Authority and the Trump administration, it turns out that the previous administration actually maintains contact with PA officials. Ma'ariv reported that former US Secretary of State John Kerry met in London with a close associate of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, Hussein Agha, for a long and open conversation about a variety of topics. Agha apparently reported details of the conversation to senior PA officials in Ramallah. A senior PA official confirmed to Ma'ariv that the meeting took place....

During the conversation, according to the report, Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to "hold on and be strong." Tell him, he told Agha, "that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President Trump's demands." According to Kerry, Trump will not remain in office for a long time. It was reported that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House....

According to the report, referring to the president, Kerry used derogatory terms and even worse. Kerry offered to help create an alternative peace initiative and promised to help garner international support, among others, of Europeans, Arab states and the international community. Kerry hinted that many in the American establishment, as well as in American intelligence, are dissatisfied with Trump's performance and the way he leads America. He surprised his interlocutor by saying he was seriously considering running for president in 2020. When asked about his advanced age, he said he was not much older than Trump and would not have an age problem.

In a report on the conversation, Agha said that Kerry appears to be "crazy about things," very energetic, and someone who is yearning to help realize the dream of peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Kerry explained, according to the report, that even in the Republican Party they do not know what to do with Trump and are very dissatisfied with him and that patience and breathing time are needed to get through this difficult period....

Trump Derangement Syndrome? Sedition? Has he been in contact with Mueller? Or is this just part of the Dem plan to impeach Trump after winning the 2018 mid-term elections?
Note: This conversation apparently took place recently while Pence was in the Middle East.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/

Technically, Palestine isn't a state so might not be a Logan Act violation? i.e. Abbas isn't the leader of a legitimate government so how can it be considered unauthorized negotiation?
captkirk
AG
Lisa Page is not a looker
Tailgate88
AG

Quote:

What in the actual **** is going on here?
backintexas2013
AG
Good grief she is below my minimum and that's saying something.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
She probably has a great personality.
Ag with kids
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Good grief she is below my minimum and that's saying something.
Bird Poo
AG
TAMU1990
AG
Why are democratic women (by large) just plain UGLY????
Ag with kids
AG
Put Kerry on the No Fly List if he's going to be pulling **** like this.
Bobcat06
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

Why are democratic women (by large) just plain UGLY????
Because ugly women embrace the feminist movement as a means to power
scottimus
AG
I have been wondering why there is not more pictures of these guys?

No media outlets going after the story?

Typical!
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
Wildcat
AG
Kerry was confident he would be president...that Hillary would be president...and now Trump will be gone soon.

I'm starting to detect a pattern.
drcrinum

Original article here:
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/23/gosar-releasethememo-obamas-weaponization-doj-intelligence-services-links-fast-furious-irs-benghazi-scandal/

Quote:

Gosar's remarks came in a SiriusXM Breitbart News Tonight interview with Breitbart News's Senior Editors-at-Large Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak....

GOSAR: Well, this memo is a summary of emails and traffic that has been picked up by the intelligence and judiciary systems. Some of it is exactly what you may have seen that has been exposed to the sunlight already. Other things may not. But what it basically does is, that, if you don't think that Fast and Furious, if you don't think that Benghazi, for the lack of accountability, if you don't think the IRS, and if you don't think the unmasking has something to do with the weaponization of our Department of Justice and our intelligence services, think again....

GOSAR: In our conference, there is a heated debate about when, not if, and we want it out sooner than later. The American people need to see this. There are other things associated with it because this is just the tip of the iceberg. It names names, and those names, they should be owed their day in country, but if it is what's presented, there are some heads that need to go to jail and not come out for quite some time....

GOSAR: Here's the thing. If you look at Fast and Furious, Joel, this was about one of the most precious and most instrumental aspects of individuals to hold a government accountable: having the Second Amendment. If you can take that, if you can lack the accountability that popped up with Benghazi, where you didn't protect American citizens and those in harm's way, if you can target your opposition with the IRS and then you can unmask them with anybody and then spread that information not just unmask them, but spread that information to all other agencies and top brass now, what you've got is the beginnings of a Banana Republic. That means that you have an autocratic demise to the democracy and to the republic and hold your political foes to their detriment....

Gosar voted against the FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act (FARA) of 2017 last Thursday (which passed the House and Senate by broadly partisan votes of 256-164 and 65-34, respectively), breaking ranks with much of the GOP.

I can't wait! #ReleaseTheMemo
backintexas2013
AG
The one thing I am seeing is more people coming out on the record. These aren't off the record, I want to remain anonymous stories.
drcrinum

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

Good read.
Bald Messiah
AG
drcrinum said:

http://snip.ly/9jaeb#http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5199043/Pictured-Anti-Trump-text-FBI-agent-wife-cheated-on.html

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Lothario whose 'F Trump' texts to married lover have plunged Mueller probe into crisis over bias is pictured with the wife he betrayed

New Pictures of some of the principals:

Peter Strzok

Peter Strzok's wife, Melissa Hodgman of SEC

Lisa Page

Peter Burrow, Lisa Page's husband, & Lisa

Apparently Strzok has a thing for sea donkeys.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum
backintexas2013 said:

The one thing I am seeing is more people coming out on the record. These aren't off the record, I want to remain anonymous stories.
Notice that Gosar voted against FARA last week. What if everyone in Congress had read the Memo before that vote? It may have gone down in flames. There could be some blowback concerning why the Memo wasn't made public beforehand.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Gosar voted against the FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act (FARA) of 2017 last Thursday (which passed the House and Senate by broadly partisan votes of 256-164 and 65-34, respectively), breaking ranks with much of the GOP.
I like this guy
TexAgs91
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

Now that Kerry has exposed himself to being charged for sedition he can be considered an "enemy combatant", and therefore be tried in a military court.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
fasthorse05
captkirk said:

Lisa Page is not a looker
At 10 she's a 2, and at 2 she's a 10!
backintexas2013
AG
While I am down with that philosophy there has to at least be one redeeming quality to focus on. Not sure she has that.
TAMU1990
AG
In the NY Post article it said that the intelligence reports (spying on trump) were given to the Hillary campaign before the election.
backintexas2013
AG
Wendy 1990 said:

In the NY Post article it said that the intelligence reports (spying on trump) were given to the Hillary campaign before the election.

This has been hinted at a few places.
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Wendy 1990 said:

This has been hinted at a few places.
Devastating fact, if true.
backintexas2013
AG
Is this the dumbest tweet of the day?

First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.