Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,982 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am guessing the goaltenders will ignore that post. Wow.
IDAGG
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

ALLEGED TOP SECRET MEETING: Spooks including Mueller met during Trump transition to discuss how the intelligence community would handle "Bombastic" & "Uninformed" new President.

A source on the inside has informed me of a top secrete meeting that is alleged to have taken place between prominent intelligence community officials, both currently serving and retired.

The source details a meeting that took place in Virginia of December 2016 at the The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Officials met for several hours, there were some very, very prominent intelligence officials there, including Robert Mueller, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper, Leon Panetta, Phill Mud, David Petraeus, Michael Hayden & former Attorney General Eric Holder.
The meeting was prompted out of concern that Trump could act irrationally and do something to jeopardize national security. It was apparently an ongoing effort to essentially take shadowy control over the nations foreign policy decision making & military apparatus.

From day one these officials didn't plan on letting the President Trump do the job the American people elected him to do the source alleges, who attended the meeting.
https://medium.com/@rossdaniels/alleged-top-secrete-meeting-spooks-including-mueller-met-during-trump-transition-to-discuss-how-84dc90cafbdd

Seems way too neatly wrapped up in a bow, but have at it.
Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical as well. A meeting of all those well known folks would be hard to hide at a hotel. ANd why would Mueller be there? He had been out of the FBI for years.
backintexas2013
AG
I think the meeting happened but I agree that Mueller wouldn't have been there. No idea who actually was there but I would guess Peter the Cheater was one of them.
RoscoePColtrane
Interesting read

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455696/hillary-clinton-barack-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Bird Poo
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I think the meeting happened but I agree that Mueller wouldn't have been there. No idea who actually was there but I would guess Peter the Cheater was one of them.

Why wouldn't Mueller be there?
IDAGG
AG
OneNightW said:

backintexas2013 said:

Why wouldn't Mueller be there?
He had been gone from the FBI for over 3 years. This was December 16 before Trump even took office. There was not even a twinkling that there would be a special prosecutor. Many reasons.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Why would Petraeus be there? Sounds like BS.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Interesting read

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455696/hillary-clinton-barack-obama-emails-key-decision-not-indict-hillary

McCarthy was just on Fox talking about this. Besides that interesting deductive reasoning, he also had a prosecutor's view point on all these text messages indicating secret society etc. He basically indicated that it could be "gallows humor" that gets checked at the door. He says that's just bias until you can prove action on it. Therefore, the FISA abuse via the dossier is the proof. He believes the memo has some proof in it otherwise all the persons calling for its release would have egg on their face.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

stetson said:

GCP12 said:

Tailgate88 said:

Just want to say thanks for your work in updating this thread.
I'm just glad people are benefiting from my borderline obsession/addiction

I read this board every morning first thing and I just want to say that you guys have made me late to work just about everyday because of this thread.
Stay up later or get up earlier. HTH.

I've tried that. Makes no difference; too many rabbit holes! And now this!!
IDAGG
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Interesting read

Freakin Andrew McCarthy is always a good read. Excellent article. Thanks for posting it. The press really was somnolent during Obama's administration.
fasthorse05
IDAGG said:

Rapier108 said:

Quote:

ALLEGED TOP SECRET MEETING: Spooks including Mueller met during Trump transition to discuss how the intelligence community would handle "Bombastic" & "Uninformed" new President.

A source on the inside has informed me of a top secrete meeting that is alleged to have taken place between prominent intelligence community officials, both currently serving and retired.

The source details a meeting that took place in Virginia of December 2016 at the The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Officials met for several hours, there were some very, very prominent intelligence officials there, including Robert Mueller, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper, Leon Panetta, Phill Mud, David Petraeus, Michael Hayden & former Attorney General Eric Holder.
The meeting was prompted out of concern that Trump could act irrationally and do something to jeopardize national security. It was apparently an ongoing effort to essentially take shadowy control over the nations foreign policy decision making & military apparatus.

From day one these officials didn't plan on letting the President Trump do the job the American people elected him to do the source alleges, who attended the meeting.
https://medium.com/@rossdaniels/alleged-top-secrete-meeting-spooks-including-mueller-met-during-trump-transition-to-discuss-how-84dc90cafbdd

Seems way too neatly wrapped up in a bow, but have at it.
Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical as well. A meeting of all those well known folks would be hard to hide at a hotel. ANd why would Mueller be there? He had been out of the FBI for years.
I have SOME respect for Petraeus, Hayden, and Panetta. whether I agree with them or not. I have no clue who Phill Mud is, but IMO, everyone else on that list is bent.

OTOH, Trump is "bombastic" and likely "uninformed". There's nothing wrong with being uninformed. That's why you hire good people to "inform" you, unless you're uninformed on everything. That whole list is kind of weird.

The article leads me to another comment, but it will have to be it's own thread.

IDAGG, I wish McCarthy was in the middle of this. I'm glad he's on the side of the good guys, as I wouldn't want to be against him.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

There's something else that is also on Mueller's mind, the Strzok/Page texts that Mueller himself culled or redacted before they were given to Congress. Mueller knows sooner or later, a judge will take a look see at them to see if there were justifiable reasons for his withholding them.

Strzok and Page were abnormally chatty about pending investigations before they were tasked to Mueller. Chances are they continued that predilection during their time on his payroll too.
I think it is very plausible that Howritz, Sessions and maybe even Trump may have set up a sting to nail Mueller!

I have been following all this for quite awhile, not much to say, I do know and have known the 'swamp' runs very deep and has for awhile. I know that through personal interaction as well from 'the gut'. I have know the FBI and CIA have been compromised. Mueller is a deep swamp rat, and a smart one at that. He may turn to be a white hat, but I don't think he started as one. If he is that is much more then 4 D chess, that is like something beyond human intelligence.

Of course I am completely convinced that God has raised up Trump to be a King Jehu. And he pulled off some 3d stuff himself to clean the swamp.

backintexas2013
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/956008110270877696.html

Often times posts get lost at the bottom of the page. I think everyone should read this. It's a great twitter thread.
fasthorse05
Wouldn't y'all just want to get a nice filet and a glass of wine, to sit down and watch Weissman and Mueller on one side of the table, and Trump with his attorneys on the other side for the BIG interview?

Now that's a reality tv show.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Often times posts get lost at the bottom of the page. I think everyone should read this. It's a great twitter thread.
It actually really is that's why I posted it. this isn't some pundit or reporter speculating, this s someone that has seen evidence and is an oversight committee member and has access.
Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Guess the likelihood of Professor Comey teaching class on Ethics has gown down somewhat with this news.
Yeah, it will be more a "What Not to Do" type of criminal class.
It could be one of those tele-video classes, with the camera shoved between the bars so they don't show. Even give him a chalkboard so he can write notes and draw pictures.

Assuming he gets sentenced, of course.
backintexas2013
AG
Agreed. I reposted because I didn't want people to miss it.

Damn wrong face.
aggiehawg
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Guess the likelihood of Professor Comey teaching class on Ethics has gown down somewhat with this news.
Yeah, it will be more a "What Not to Do" type of criminal class.
It could be one of those tele-video classes, with the camera shoved between the bars so they don't show. Even give him a chalkboard so he can write notes and draw pictures.

Assuming he gets sentenced, of course.
I honestly don't know what will happen to Comey. Have to wonder how extensively he used his phone for text messages?? You know that's where Congress will be going next. Horowitz might already have them as part of his review of Comey's handling of Hillary's emails.

The news that Comey was now claiming Colombia law professor Richman is his attorney is a delay tactic to try to keep Richman from being subpoenaed by Congress or DOJ. I will be curious to see how long that is allowed to stand.

As McCarthy points out in his NRO article posted in the thread above, allowing Mills and Heather Samuelson to sit in on Hillary's FBI interview as her counsel (normally a no-no) indicated there would be no charges brought against Clinton. Similarly, if Richman is allowed to remain Comey's attorney for very long, it will indicate that he is going to walk as well.
Bird Poo
AG
Hillary will never be prosecuted because they will have to prosecute Obama (whom she was sending classified information to). Can you imagine the shlt-show if they went after "The One"?
RoscoePColtrane
OneNightW said:

Hillary will never be prosecuted because they will have to prosecute Obama (whom she was sending classified information to). Can you imagine the shlt-show if they went after "The One"?
Sad but true as far as emails goes, but this Clinton Foundation will be an entire different thing.

Also one advantage Barry has over Hillary goes in the email scandal, is executive privilege. If you recall from the uncovered emails between Cheryl Mills and Huma, they talked about not turning over the emails from Barry's pseudonym account and anything official from the WH to give him the option to claim EP. And during the hearing they were mentioned as being 92 emails protected under EP and that was all they were talked about. Those emails will never see the light of day and without them, you can't nail Barry for mishandling anything. But Hillary and all her staff are out in the open and nowhere to hide.

Whether they lock up Hillary or not, I personally could care less, however I want her professionally ruined, and her legacy to be worn like the scarlet letter. Financially ruined, losing all their assets to be auctioned off and given to Haiti and the HIV drug programs they claimed to be doing and never delivered, or when they did, they were worthless watered down factory seconds, passed off as quality meds.

All those complicit under Hillary and Barry I want locked up. Never to be in the political system again.

Head scratcher to this day, with all the real evidense that is out. Huma, Mills, Hillary, Palmieri, Fallon, ALL STILL HAVE SECURITY CLEARANCES! Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Unbelievable.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Samsung pushing back on the software glitch story...
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Interesting read

This article should be mandatory reading for anyone following this thread.

Obama lied. Hillary was more than grossly negligent. It even throws more dirt on Benghazi.
It wasn't just arrogance and operating outside the law, these people (Hillary & Obama) had complete disregard for the law and thought they could do anything they wished. I really think Hillary imagined that she could continue to operate just like she did in Little Rock and burn the paperwork if evidence needed to disappear; i.e., smash phones, hard drives & use bleachbit. Fantasy land thinking = delusions of grandeur. Similar for Obama -- all he had to do was to lie and to act sincere while doing it...and everyone would believe him. These two 'icons' deserve a special 'black castle' in Hell.
backintexas2013
AG
Link?
FTAG 2000
AG
Been thinking about this more and more. What if Mueller is the second insurance policy referred to in text?

This whole thing seems like a sham given what we know about the attorneys he hired. He's a deep stater and the Dems were so chummy about his appointment.

The fact he wants to talk to DJT now tells me he doesn't have jack on Russia, collusion, etc and is chasing a process crime so they can run after him on impeachment.
scottimus
AG
I agree. I just started a thread on this. The SC is key for the future and can be used both ways.

It needs to finish. They are digging for something.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
tremble
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Interesting read

This is obstruction of justice, plain and simple. No wonder a lot of rats are starting to leave jobs and scurry desperately out of the light.
TexAgs91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Samsung pushing back on the software glitch story...
I was waiting for that
Fight! Fight! Fight!
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Link?
turn on your TV
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Just waiting for the IG to produce these so called missing texts for the five months of texts between Flynn setup in December and Mueller install in May. That gap is so telling and deliberate.
Code 7 10-42
AgShaun00
AG
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Interesting read

This article should be mandatory reading for anyone following this thread.

Obama lied. Hillary was more than grossly negligent. It even throws more dirt on Benghazi.
It wasn't just arrogance and operating outside the law, these people (Hillary & Obama) had complete disregard for the law and thought they could do anything they wished. I really think Hillary imagined that she could continue to operate just like she did in Little Rock and burn the paperwork if evidence needed to disappear; i.e., smash phones, hard drives & use bleachbit. Fantasy land thinking = delusions of grandeur. Similar for Obama -- all he had to do was to lie and to act sincere while doing it...and everyone would believe him. These two 'icons' deserve a special 'black castle' in Hell.
HRC and O were just puppets of the money that got them elected. They weren't smart enough to do most of this stuff.
JobSecurity
AG
backintexas2013 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Wow. Strzok at the very least is going to get ****ed up. Any idea what charges he could face? Since trump hadn't been elected treason is probably not a possibility?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/955935636250382342.html

There was a report that Wray was threatening to resign = Fake News.
Above is a short thread that illustrates with videos that Wray intends to follow the OIG report and clean up the FBI.
backintexas2013
AG
I can't right now. I am on a conference call. I wanted to read the article. I hoe samsung slaps the FBI.
aggiehawg
AG
AG 2000' said:

Been thinking about this more and more. What if Mueller is the second insurance policy referred to in text?

This whole thing seems like a sham given what we know about the attorneys he hired. He's a deep stater and the Dems were so chummy about his appointment.

The fact he wants to talk to DJT now tells me he doesn't have jack on Russia, collusion, etc and is chasing a process crime so they can run after him on impeachment.
Of course Mueller was the second insurance policy. Comey stated as much. I can easily see why and how Mueller would be drawn into what is now termed "secret society" by his bestie Comey seeking his advice.

If Congress has a credible informant that can place Mueller at any of the off-site "meetings," Mueller's investigation is blown to hell.
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.