Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,394 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But it's just a government worker using a government phone to send text messages to his mistress. Not exactly a high profile client.
boulderaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

But if you look at Mueller's current moves, he interviewed Henry Gibson (olds explain it to the kids) yesterday, only one person about his and that the POTUS. Mueller is pretty high up the tree. Kinda comical that he interview his own boss, regardless if he is recused, he's still Lurch's boss. Running out of fruit, this thing is winding down.
I'm not so sure it's an "interview". If Mueller started the inverstigation as a black hat and now knows the white hats have the missing 'secret society' texts purported to suggest violence on POTUS, he must see the writing on the wall and this may be where he turns. If he started as a white hat, maybe this is where he syncs up with the AG. Just doesn't seem like an interview.

Another thing about the Mueller thing is that if he was a white hat from the beginning, I almost wonder if the assembly of his team of scumbags was intentional to remove them from the game.
RoscoePColtrane
boulderaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

But if you look at Mueller's current moves, he interviewed Henry Gibson (olds explain it to the kids) yesterday, only one person about his and that the POTUS. Mueller is pretty high up the tree. Kinda comical that he interview his own boss, regardless if he is recused, he's still Lurch's boss. Running out of fruit, this thing is winding down.
I'm not so sure it's an "interview". If Mueller started the inverstigation as a black hat and now knows the white hats have the missing 'secret society' texts purported to suggest violence on POTUS, he must see the writing on the wall and this may be where he turns. If he started as a white hat, maybe this is where he syncs up with the AG. Just doesn't seem like an interview.

Another thing about the Mueller thing is that if he was a white hat from the beginning, I almost wonder if the assembly of his team of scumbags was intentional to remove them from the game.
If Mueller turns out to be Efrem Zimbalist Jr. I will say BRAVO..... we will see
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

VaultingChemist said:

Who could have imagined that the FBI was led by a bunch of Keystone cops....

I'd be okay with keystone cops over what appears to be the case

These people are not incompetent. Far from it. They are effective & incredibly dangerous.
Well, their IT department certainly stunk at their jobs. Not identifying that there was supposedly a widespread failure to back-up phones for federal government record retention laws for nearly a year.
Hawg, with all due respect, I seriously doubt an organization that specializes in investigation, wire-tapping and and tracking all kinds of bad actors, is underpinned by a wholly incompetent IT Dept.

This was a deliberate action. The Fed has Social Media policies, processes and rules, just as Privately heldfirms do. Believe me, I have helped write some of them. This is not a boating accident -- Period.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
boulderaggie said:

This has been speculated. In theory, part of the net / deception was to hire all the bad actors and give them a role in "investigating the president" so that you've got them all in one place, focused on the distraction while the real work is carried out under their noses.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
reb,
AG
Feinstein and Schiff are asking Facebook and Twitter to investigate #ReleaseTheMemo.

Bird Poo
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

boulderaggie said:

This has been speculated. In theory, part of the net / deception was to hire all the bad actors and give them a role in "investigating the president" so that you've got them all in one place, focused on the distraction while the real work is carried out under their noses.
I think it's wishful thinking. The democrats were all on board with bringing Mueller into the fold. That speaks volumes after knowing what we know now. He is ass deep in some of the shady stuff Obama pulled.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

If Mueller turns out to be Efrem Zimbalist Jr. I will say BRAVO..... we will see
(Ironic) that you are insinuating Mueller to be the son of a Russian! (inadvertant I am sure )

Quote:

His parents were Russian-born violinist Efrem Zimbalist Sr. and Romanian-born operatic soprano Alma Gluck.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RoscoePColtrane
SpreadsheetAg said:

boulderaggie said:

Regardless the screenwriters that are following this whole mess are going to retire rich on the media market.
reb,
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
reb, said:

Feinstein and Schiff are asking Facebook and Twitter to investigate #ReleaseTheMemo.

They got me!

backintexas2013
AG
Is there anything the Russians can't do?
HelloUncleNateFitch
Not sure what to think in all this, but him lawyering up with a power attorney + his texts being deleted being made public leads me to think someone is starting to turn the screws.

Why isn't anyone just pulling the texts from the NSA database or are we all still pretending they don't have it? Seems a judge would get an easy warrant on the other party's phone records for discussing confidential information with FBI.
Rockdoc
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Not sure what to think in all this, but him lawyering up with a power attorney + his texts being deleted being made public leads me to think someone is starting to turn the screws.

Why isn't anyone just pulling the texts from the NSA database or are we all still pretending they don't have it? Seems a judge would get an easy warrant on the other party's phone records for discussing confidential information with FBI.
I'm betting IG already has them. Doesn't want everybody to know for obvious reasons.
Prosperdick
AG
friscodick said:

"cc: the Honorable Adam Schiff"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bump...
backintexas2013
AG
I think someone has them. The only thing we have heard is the FBI doesn't have them. Not that they are gone for good.
AgFan2015
FYI....Infowars is saying they have a copy "THE MEMO". Supposedly releasing soon.

Get your popcorn and reading glasses.
akm91
AG
I can't imagine that Infowars has it; that would mean someone leaked a classified document. To my knowledge, no dem has seen it so it would lead to the R's
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
TexAgsAnon
Mr.Infectious said:

FYI....Infowars is saying they have a copy "THE MEMO". Supposedly releasing soon.

There is no "copy" of the memo. Not how SCIF'd documents work.
TAMU1990
AG
backintexas2013 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Curious how the Strzoks' are affording David Boies, that's likely a six figure retainer and will be in seven figures in short order.

That was my first question I posted earlier.
I'm wondering how his wife feels? She may be the weak point in this investigation. I would be pissed about the affair, the public humiliation, then throw in my dirt bag husband also spending my money to keep his ass out of jail when I have my own legal problems because of my questionable promotion? I would LOVE to get the temperature on how Ms. Strzok feels.
oysterbayAG
AG
Boies will defend anyone, down to their last dollar !
GCP12
AG
TAMU1990
AG
boulderaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

The investigation needs all of Mueller's emails and texts 1-2 years prior and after the nomination of him to be the special prosecutor. That is how you can sort out which side he is on.
AgFan2015
I'm just passing along what I heard from a friend via text message. I'm guessing it's total BS but stranger things have happened.....

GCP12
AG
End Of Message
AG
ETA: Nevermind, misread post
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
GCP12
AG
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-infowars-releases-secret-fisa-memo/
Quote:

William Binney, former tech head of the NSA contacted us this morning to send us the link to the reportedly classified memo that lawmakers said was a blueprint of how the Obama administration and the Deep State spied on President Trump:
GCP12
AG

William Binney is coming on now to discuss with Alex.
backintexas2013
AG
I think it's bs.
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I think it's bs.
I'm with you. I'll watch, though. Because I'm a sucker.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

Article about what Gowdy alluded to in the above video.
Remember the background here. Who was number 2 in the National Security department in the FBI? Strzok. How was the Trump/Russia investigation even started?? As a counter intelligence operation...under Strzok. Who framed Flynn with an interview? Strzok.

If after ten months of investigation, an investigation that he was conducting and he thinks there's no "there" there and is hesitant to join Mueller's team for that reason??

Incredible.
In other words...a no big there burger.
aggielostinETX
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

Mr.Infectious said:

There is no "copy" of the memo. Not how SCIF'd documents work.

Jones is full of **** but you're an idiot.

How did GCF get docs out of hers? SCIFs can have printers and faxes.

Who here actually has built a SCIF?
EKUAg
AG
DiGennova, former fed attorney, said in WMAL (DC) this morning that if you want to know what ib the memo then read the FISA court ruling from April 2017. Names are redacted but therest of the info is there.
GCP12
AG
EKUAg said:

DiGennova, former fed attorney, said in WMAL (DC) this morning that if you want to know what ib the memo then read the FISA court ruling from April 2017. Names are redacted but therest of the info is there.
This seems to be what Jones has
End Of Message
AG
GCP12 said:

EKUAg said:

This seems to be what Jones has
It is. Im reading it now.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.