Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,493 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by nortex97
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep he wrote it.

And what the hell is the deal with his hair?
drcrinum

Letter from Feinstein & Schiff requesting Facebook & Twitter investigate Russian bots manipulating public opinion to influence Congress & undermine the Mueller investigation via the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.
Guess I have been knighted a 'Russian Bot'.
drcrinum

GCP12
AG
These people are insane.
Tailgate88
AG
RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

The stench of desperation is growing thick...
GCP12
AG
Article about what Gowdy alluded to in the above video.
backintexas2013
AG
Wonder who is paying that bill?
captkirk
AG
GCP12 said:

Quote:

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security which oversees the U.S. Secret Service to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

"This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined," the official said. "It would reveal some frightening conversations."

Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?

"(Director) Wray wants a lid on this," the FBI official said. "Many know there was talk of harming Trump politically but there is a group here (in D.C. HQ) that understands it goes deeper. We need a special counsel or Homeland Security. Somebody has to clean this up outside of DOJ. It is unacceptable.

"This is much larger than just texts between two FBI agents."

The FBI official called on President Trump to do what is necessary to weed out corruption in the FBI.

Holy Sheet
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Strzok's phone stopped backing up to the server in June 2016.
That can't be true since they have his texts after that date. Still confused.
Hawg they were still cross matching to her phone until her phone went dark too. Then miraculously the same day Mueller May 17, 2017 was appointed they both started backing up to the servers again.
Aahh, thanks.

One thing that has stuck in my craw from the Boyd letter that referenced the missing texts was the revelation that all of the materials that were being turned over on Strzok and Page were reviewed, culled and redacted by Mueller's SC investigation. Ostensibly that was done because they both worked for Mueller for a time and they discussed matters particular to his investigation. I could almost swallow that if subsequently five months of texts are discovered "missing."

ETA: Why that sticks in my craw is that the missing texts were from a period pre-dating Mueller's appointment and he would have no reason to protect or even see those, other than when the IG showed them to him which resulted in their "reassignment."

aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Article about what Gowdy alluded to in the above video.
Remember the background here. Who was number 2 in the National Security department in the FBI? Strzok. How was the Trump/Russia investigation even started?? As a counter intelligence operation...under Strzok. Who framed Flynn with an interview? Strzok.

If after ten months of investigation, an investigation that he was conducting and he thinks there's no "there" there and is hesitant to join Mueller's team for that reason??

Incredible.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Letter from Feinstein & Schiff requesting Facebook & Twitter investigate Russian bots manipulating public opinion to influence Congress & undermine the Mueller investigation via the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo.
Guess I have been knighted a 'Russian Bot'.
The only way this is true is if Q is a Kremlin Graduate and 8chan is infested with Russians!

Here's a fun link to screw with leftists:
http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/russian.htm

SpreadsheetAg =
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
Finn
AG
Thoughts on him lawyering up?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

And Al Gore in the 2000 election fiasco. Boies has this great reputation as being a very sharp lawyer. Have to confess he was less than impressive to me during the Bush/Gore debacle. Of course, he was curtailed by the ridiculous positions his client forced him to take, such as not counting absentee military ballots and divining intent from a dimpled chad.
VaultingChemist
AG
Who could have imagined that the FBI was led by a bunch of Keystone cops....
RoscoePColtrane
SeMgCo87
AG
drcrinum said:

I guess his higher-up protectors have told him they have their own demons to kill, and he's on his own.

It reminds of the line from Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, "At seven pm a main hatchway caved in, he said

Fellas, it's been good t'know ya
"
RoscoePColtrane
World Class hair splitter...
BMX Bandit
VaultingChemist said:

I'd be okay with keystone cops over what appears to be the case

These people are not incompetent. Far from it. They are effective & incredibly dangerous.
backintexas2013
AG
Finn said:

Thoughts on him lawyering up?

Smart to lawyer up. He knows he is in deep *****
RoscoePColtrane
SeMgCo87 said:

drcrinum said:

I guess his higher-up protectors have told him they have their own demons to kill, and he's on his own.

It reminds of the line from Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, "At seven pm a main hatchway caved in, he said

Fellas, it's been good t'know ya
"
Love that song

GCP12
AG
BMX Bandit said:

VaultingChemist said:

These people are not incompetent. Far from it. They are effective & incredibly dangerous.
drcrinum
Finn
AG
It is a bad look when the investigators are feeling the need to lawyer up. Makes me double take at all the smoke that has come out over the last week. This guy is going to sing if a second SC is setup.
VaultingChemist
AG
I am willing to bet that Boies was chosen for Strzok, and not the other way around.
RoscoePColtrane
Curious how the Strzoks' are affording David Boies, that's likely a six figure retainer and will be in seven figures in short order.
backintexas2013
AG
Finn said:

It is a bad look when the investigators are feeling the need to lawyer up. Makes me double take at all the smoke that has come out over the last week. This guy is going to sing if a second SC is setup.

He obviously isn't that bright. Sending text messages to your mistress on a government phone is just ****ing stupid.
BMX Bandit
That's a safe assumption.

He wouldn't be able to afford Boies for long. So someone else paying, or semi pro bono
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
VaultingChemist said:

I am willing to bet that Boies was chosen for Strzok, and not the other way around.
chosen, paid for, and given specific instruction to remind Strzok that Arkancide is a thing and from now on, Boies Schiller tells him what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. Period.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

VaultingChemist said:

Well, their IT department certainly stunk at their jobs. Not identifying that there was supposedly a widespread failure to back-up phones for federal government record retention laws for nearly a year.
backintexas2013
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Curious how the Strzoks' are affording David Boies, that's likely a six figure retainer and will be in seven figures in short order.

That was my first question I posted earlier.
RoscoePColtrane
VaultingChemist said:

Exactly, and paid for by Barry's "Organizing for Action" aka "I need to cover my half black ass".
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VaultingChemist said:

Exactly, and paid for by Barry's "Organizing for Action" aka "I need to cover my half black ass".
Wonder who Priestap has retained?? And McCabe?? And Comey?? And Lynch??
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

VaultingChemist said:

more innocent explanation is that Strzok is a high profile client that the firm takes on at a deep discount as a loss leader to get future business from DNC affiliated PACs.

But I'm of the belief that the money is coming from someone that has a lot riding on obfuscation at every turn.
RoscoePColtrane
But if you look at Mueller's current moves, he interviewed Henry Gibson (olds explain it to the kids) yesterday, only one person about his and that the POTUS. Mueller is pretty high up the tree. Kinda comical that he interview his own boss, regardless if he is recused, he's still Lurch's boss. Running out of fruit, this thing is winding down.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

more innocent explanation is that Strzok is a high profile client that the firm takes on at a deep discount as a loss leader to get future business from DNC affiliated PACs.

But I'm of the belief that the money is coming from someone that has a lot riding on obfuscation at every turn.
At least he didn't go the Perkins, Coie or Baker, Hostetler route. That would have been an interesting closure of the circle. Makes me think someone else already has retained those firms and they are likely conflicted out.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.