Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,496 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by nortex97
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am not surprised. The Leftist MSM will try to bury, then ultimately mock and discredit this story, and try to make it a non story. Deny, deny, deny. If the news does not report it, then it didn't happen. I absolutely believe they will try to pull it off.

Prosperdick
AG
Quote:

Yes, Rachel always helps to clarify what's actually happening. I believe the hammer of justice will be falling soon.
Yup, she definitely let her followers know what was "actually happening" before the 2016 election. She nailed it.
drcrinum
Ellis Wyatt
The FBI's lie about the texts not being stored is blatantly offensive. People should be held responsible. We must push back against liberals' utter refusal to abide by laws.
drcrinum

What if the 'secret society' sent group texts? We don't know what the OIG has...yet. Perhaps we never will for national security reasons.
RoscoePColtrane
They may have wiped their phones but you can bet they couldn't wipe the hyper redundant network that our government uses or the NSA archives.
drcrinum
leftcoastaggie
AG
Looks like Jeff got called to the principal's office last week. Guess that's explains Nunes' timiming.
GCP12
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Looks like Jeff got called to the principal's office last week. Guess that's explains Nunes' timiming.
Ellis Wyatt
Wut?
TAMU1990
AG
This thread is making me a news junkie. I check it several times a day .It delivers.

Thank you to all of the contributors.
GCP12
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Wut?
Mueller interviewed Sessions.

Jefferson Boulregard Sessions is a Russian agent and will turn on Trump and bring down his presidency. Or something
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
GCP12 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Wut?

Jefferson Boulregard Sessions is a Russian agent and will turn on Trump and bring down his presidency. Or something
so basically this:

GCP12
AG

Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Wut?

I know...and they call our theories crazy, right?

When your starting point is Trump is literally Hitler some of those detours aren't much of a stretch. If these texts and illegal surveillance eventually do come to light and are reported by the MSM expect a talking point of "if you had the chance, wouldn't you illegally spy on Hitler."

When the dust settles they will paint Strzok and Page as heroes...just watch.

GCP12
AG

Quote:

A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security which oversees the U.S. Secret Service to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

"This is dangerous territory and all FBI text messages and personal phones should be examined," the official said. "It would reveal some frightening conversations."

Did FBI brass discuss the assassination of President Donald Trump? If not, what was the nature of the threats against the president from inside the alleged premiere law enforcement agency in the United States?

"(Director) Wray wants a lid on this," the FBI official said. "Many know there was talk of harming Trump politically but there is a group here (in D.C. HQ) that understands it goes deeper. We need a special counsel or Homeland Security. Somebody has to clean this up outside of DOJ. It is unacceptable.

"This is much larger than just texts between two FBI agents."

The FBI official called on President Trump to do what is necessary to weed out corruption in the FBI.
GCP12
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

It's cute how TGP/Paine just makes this BS up after using Q drops as a template.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2884224/replies/49843603
akm91
AG
Well I guess that answers one of the poster's question if SS would get involved.

Quote:

The FBI official urged the U.S. Department of Homeland Security which oversees the U.S. Secret Service to launch an investigation of the Justice Department, the FBI and all text messages missing and otherwise that threatened the President.

Thought SS was under auspices of Dept. of Treasury? Did the creation of DHS change this?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
leftcoastaggie
AG
Oh Trey Gowdy is chiming in now? Well you guys might have convinced me now, because if anyone would be able to spot an attempt by weaponize government entities to smear politicians in an attempt to negatively impact a political career, then Trey Gowdy is your man.
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

Well I guess that answers one of the poster's question if SS would get involved.

Quote:

Thought SS was under auspices of Dept. of Treasury? Did the creation of DHS change this?
Yes 15 years ago
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Lisa Page's phone stopped connecting to FBI servers on Dec. 13, 2016. Page got a new phone on May 17, 2017, and their messages started backing up again. Strzok got a new phone on July 5, 2017.
Confused. If only Page's phone stopped working on December 13, 2016, wouldn't Strzok's phone still have been backed up to the FBI system? At least texts he sent would have been, correct??

Did anyone else who had the same phone have the same issues? A statement that dozens or even hundreds of other FBI issued phones experienced the same problem would have been included in the letter to Congress, methinks.

What am I missing?
backintexas2013
AG
You never address anything just deflect. Staff already took out some of your trolling.
RoscoePColtrane
In all seriousness the USSS when with the Treasury, agents rotated out of protection duties to funny money duty across the nation. When they were transferred to the DHS flag in 2003 they were tasked with expanding on the Electronic Crimes Task Force modeled by Rudy Giuliani in NY. The USSS set up a national network of ECTFs in every state, so instead of chasing funny money they were after ID theft, electronic bank fraud etc.
akm91
AG
Thanks! Hadn't paid attention to the shift of USSS.
akm91
AG
Strzok's phone stopped backing up to the server in June 2016.
Ellis Wyatt
I read somewhere else the exact dates that Strzok's phone "stopped backing up text messages." There are dates that hers backed up and his didn't, so they have those texts, but for the bulk of the 5 months, miraculously, neither phone was being backed up. Amazingly, all was resolved the day or the day before Mueller became special counsel. The corruption is so transparent.
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

That can't be true since they have his texts after that date. Still confused.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Hawg they were still cross matching to her phone until her phone went dark too. Then miraculously the same day Mueller May 17, 2017 was appointed they both started backing up to the servers again.
drcrinum
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

They still had her texts to him, and his responses on her phone up until December, 2016. So, a type of triangulation.
SeMgCo87
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

I read somewhere else the exact dates that Strzok's phone "stopped backing up text messages." There are dates that hers backed up and his didn't, so they have those texts, but for the bulk of the 5 months, miraculously, neither phone was being backed up. Amazingly, all was resolved the day or the day before Mueller became special counsel. The corruption is so transparent.
"Just In Time" Crisis Management?
VaultingChemist
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Oh Trey Gowdy is chiming in now? Well you guys might have convinced me now, because if anyone would be able to spot an attempt by weaponize government entities to smear politicians in an attempt to negatively impact a political career, then Trey Gowdy is your man.
Gowdy interview on Fox: House won't release memo to FBI because the memo is just a summary of evidence that were provided by FBI. Gowdy admitted he wrote memo.

RoscoePColtrane
VaultingChemist said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Gowdy interview on Fox: House won't release memo to FBI because the memo is just a summary of evidence that were provided by FBI. Gowdy admitted he wrote memo.

Edit: I stand corrected

backintexas2013
AG
So Nunes didn't write it?
VaultingChemist
AG
backintexas2013 said:

So Nunes didn't write it?
Listen at about 6:14 on the video above
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.