Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,449,573 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by nortex97
sam callahan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
John Ratcliffe is about as solid and stable of a guy you can find in DC.
RoscoePColtrane

oysterbayAG
AG
If this conspiracy is as widespread and serious as it appears, Jeff Sessions, the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the Country, except for POTUS, must become the heavyweight guy to take control. Sessions will need to un-recuse himself immediately. I would think he is already selecting top, loyal prosecutors from the DOJ for his strike team. This will become Jeff Sessions finest hour to top off his career. I think he will surprise all the swamp creatures that underestimated him. Knock Um Dead Jeff !
Prosperdick
AG
"cc: the Honorable Adam Schiff"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
drcrinum

I don't know about this one. The thing that stands out in my mind is that Mueller removed Strzok in the summer of 2017, reported the removal in August, but the revelation of the damaging texts wasn't revealed until early December. Why??? To cover up the more damaging texts??? Perhaps Cornett may be on to something.
GCP12
AG
FWIW
drcrinum
GCP12
AG
oysterbayAG said:

If this conspiracy is as widespread and serious as it appears, Jeff Sessions, the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the Country, except for POTUS, must become the heavyweight guy to take control. Sessions will need to un-recuse himself immediately. I would think he is already selecting top, loyal prosecutors from the DOJ for his strike team. This will become Jeff Sessions finest hour to top off his career. I think he will surprise all the swamp creatures that underestimated him. Knock Um Dead Jeff !
BenFiasco14
AG
gazelle01 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

But the libs told us this was a completely clean and non partisan "investigation"?
Yes, he was REMOVED from the investigation last summer, after it barely had even begun, yet this somehow proves the investigation was partisan?!

Great analysis, OP.
This comes to mention, once again, and I suppose I'll bump it from time to time, whereby I was insulted on the very first page for even insinuating this was thread worthy (and it got 16 stars).

Not sure if he turned up last time.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
drcrinum
You need to see the latest Q posts. It twill turn your stomach.

stetson
AG
GCP12 said:

Deep State.
stetson
AG
Fashing through the snow said:

This country is under attack from ththe inside and Sessions is gonna clean it up.
Wake me up when this happens. Sessions is a neutered poodle and needs to be replaced with a pit bull with balls.
End Of Message
AG
I have nothing to offer except this: after watching and reading both the Mueller thread and Q thread, they seem to be converging (to what extent I don't know). I do think our nation is about to go through a massive change though.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
GCP12
AG
SeMgCo87
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I have nothing to offer except this: after watching and reading both the Mueller thread and Q thread, they seem to be converging (to what extent I don't know). I do think our nation is about to go through a massive change though.
It has been going through a massive change...for at least 8 years. Slow, like boiling a frog.

The horrific part is how fast will it snap back, and will that sudden change crumble the foundation of our Republic?
boulderaggie
AG
The left was rioting when Trump was *elected*. You know they're going to lose their **** when this comes to light.

I'm curious what Trump says during the State of the Union. Can you imagine it starting with, "My fellow Americans, the State of the Union is dire."
BMX Bandit
catching up on reading about the deleted texts this am.

the "Secret society" is disturbing to say the least.

Strozk & Page need to be called in to explain immediately.
reb,
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Not directing this towards you but towards the universe in general..Where ARE they?? They have got to be in hiding. There are so many people (on multiple sides) that want them dead.

Know who could find them? No doubt...TMZ. TMZ could find them before lunch. Though i would imagine they might have ankle monitors now.

It's too early for this crap heh
BMX Bandit
I doubt either is in hiding.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
They'd better be under watch, lock, and key... to prevent suicide or arkancide...
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
reb,
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I doubt either is in hiding.
Maybe not but it'd be surprising for me. Why do you think that? If my name/photo was being plastered all over the news (granted, just Fox right now) as part of being privy to a conspiracy to undermine the POTUS with my mistress, I would be holed up ordering delivery.

Being out of public view is the only thing that explains to me, personally, why they haven't even been caught on camera. They are still using Page's law school photo (the one with....the gums).
BMX Bandit
for starters, if people on both sides really wanted them dead, they would be killed pretty easily.

reb,
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

They'd better be under watch, lock, and key... to prevent suicide or arkancide...
I agree.

FBI has safe houses all over the place for purposes just like this...protecting witnesses (guilty or not) from getting Clinton'd twice in the back of the head so they can testify in court.
AgFan2015
When all is said and done I think it's going to be Strok's wife that provides key testimony...... she's involved in this mess by accepting a promotion at SEC on October 14, 2016 (ie - bribe).

Her husband cheats on her and then gets her involved in treason. only one way to save her self......
IDAGG
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

If they were Venn diagrams they would overlap somewhat. The more outlandish Q theories (Rothschilds run the world, giant pedo ring, American citizens already being sent to Gitmo, with thousands more to follow, etc etc) will always not intersect with this actual investigation or this thread. And +1 to the OP for starting this thread. As I mentioned pages and pages ago, this thread is nails.
Bird Poo
AG
If some credible threat to the POTUS was discovered months ago, does the secret service get involved? What kind of investigative powers do they possess that would assist with bringing these traitors down?
stetson
AG
reb, said:

BMX Bandit said:

Not directing this towards you but towards the universe in general..Where ARE they?? They have got to be in hiding. There are so many people (on multiple sides) that want them dead.

Know who could find them? No doubt...TMZ. TMZ could find them before lunch. Though i would imagine they might have ankle monitors now.

It's too early for this crap heh

TMZ: the most credible news source in America.
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12 said:

How many are Democrats? Why won't they read it?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Lefties still think the hammer is about to drop on Trump:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Looks like both sides are hoping for a miracle to vindicate their biases.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

FBI Director Christopher Wray reportedly threatened to resign from his post after being pressured by the Trump administration to fire Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Axios, citing three sources with direct knowledge of the situation, reports that Wray had threatened to leave his position if McCabe was to be removed amid growing pressure by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Sessions was reportedly urged to put pressure on Wray by President Trump.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christopher-wray-threatened-to-resign-over-trump-pressure-to-get-rid-of-deputy-at-fbi-report/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=47263957

Quote:

In light of the new report, White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said in a statement to CBS News on Tuesday, "The president has enormous respect for the thousands of rank-and-file F.B.I. agents who make up the world's most professional and talented law enforcement agency.

Shah added, "He believes politically motivated senior leaders, including former Director Comey and others he empowered, have tainted the agency's reputation for unbiased pursuit of justice. The president appointed Chris Wray because he is a man of true character and integrity, and the right choice to clean up the misconduct at the highest levels of the F.B.I. and give the rank and file confidence in their leadership."
GCP12
AG
IDAGG
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Looks like both sides are hoping for a miracle to vindicate their biases.
Exactly. two exactly opposite scenarios depending on one's political beliefs:

- Trump is about to be jailed/impeached. His Son in law and Son are going to jail forever.

OR:

- There are a dozen or so FBI/CIA/NSA folks about to b exposed for plotting a coup against Trump.

My guess? I'm calling my shot here: There will be a handful of FBI types along with potentially Brennan and Cue Ball that will be implicated in exaggerating/and grossly misleading the Russia stuff. AND There might be some flunky in the Trump campaign that got too cosy with the Russians and were unwittingly used by the Ruskies.
First Page Last Page
Page 71 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.