Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,407 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
ntxVol
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RoscoePColtrane said:

House declassification process is an IC vote, majority rules, and if there is no objection from the Executive Branch in five working days the documents can be released in the form agreed upon, whether that be a redacted version or unredacted. SO unless the IC has already voted, the clock has 5 days on it once that happens. Some are getting out over their skis
But, the Executive Branch could also come back immediately with no objection, Trump just has the option to spend 5 days deciding.
cbr
AG
wtf is all the drama about? just put it on hillary's server in the bathroom. that's already been vetted as just fine and dandy.
Prosperdick
AG
Or maybe get Comey to write them all down after he leaves the SCIF room...he loves taking notes and then leaking to the press.
GCP12
AG
Hmmm
Bird Poo
AG
I thought he already signed it?
GCP12
AG
OneNightW said:

I thought he already signed it?
Just did.
GCP12
AG
Not that we didn't know this, but here is confirmation that the Trump team knows about the memo.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/19/conway-we-ought-to-see-the-intel-memo/

Quote:

On Friday's broadcast of the Fox Business Network's "Mornings with Maria," White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway called for the release of a House Intelligence Committee memo that reportedly reveals surveillance abuses by the federal government.
leftcoastaggie
AG
GCP12 said:

Hmmm
Guess Ted Poe now knows where he stands in the big scheme of things.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Tailgate88 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Tailgate88 said:

I hope it doesn't leak. Let the House declassify it. Keep everything on the up and up and don't give the press anything to attack.
Exactly. It's comical that people don't see the reasoning behind the POTUS not stepping in and releasing documents. The IG and the IC have a process. If the POTUS so much as tweets about something the lying left start screaming obstruction. If he stepped in and got directly involved the left will have a talking point for obstruction for months.

When you are not guilty you let the process play out. This four page memo summarizing the IG raw evidence, will just be the preamble to the IG report. Schiff and company are already trying to challenge the veracity of it without even viewing it. You think it's an accident that straight down the party line they refused to view it? They can try to ignore it to buy time, but they know what's coming.

The IG report will be the death toll of them, because then their denials come home to roost. Grassley will file a stack of criminal referrals and the AG will take it from there. Deals will be cut, grand juries will be backlogged and left is going to be in trouble, because they defended this behavior for years. Wray is going to be tasked with restoring the faith in the FBI. It's going to be tough, radical ideologs have succeeded in destroying democracy, which was their goal to begin with, and a bunch of their lackys are going to do the time for it.

This.
If this all goes down as theorized...

What other countries might setup their own revolutions against Big Brother governments?
GCP12
AG
boulderaggie
AG
Rumor: McCabe going on extended vaca?
ellebee
Who is she?
backintexas2013
AG
I call complete bs on that. He is guilty as hell but he will skate.
boulderaggie
AG
Not sure. Saw it on TD. My first word is "Rumor".
Rockdoc
AG
Yeah that doesn't make sense. Why would they send him there? He'd have to at least be arrested first.
drcrinum
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/did_christopher_steele_write_his_dossier_or_did_a_russian_associate.html

Quote:

Did Christopher Steele Write His Dossier, or Did a Russian Associate?

...This is the notorious document that purports to detail "Republican candidate Donald Trump's activities in Russia and compromising relationship with the Kremlin."

The above quote is from the subhead of the document, titled "Company Intelligence Report 2016/080." Yet the same subhead hints at a disturbing pattern evident throughout the document: it appears to be written by someone whose native language is something other than English.

The phrase should read, "Republican candidate Donald Trump's activities in Russia and his compromising relationship with the Kremlin." As shall be seen, it is hard to believe that Christopher Steele actually wrote the original phrase or much of the rest of the eponymous dossier....

What is most disturbing is that no one in the media appears to have reviewed the language of the dossier. Whether the primary author is Steele or a Russian associate, the dossier is a mess, both in its content and in its style....

The question remains: who did the colluding? Was it the Trump campaign or the Clinton campaign? Much hinges on the authorship of this dossier. The media have an obligation to ask who else was involved in its creation. If Christopher Steele wrote it himself, Cambridge should rescind his degree.

Something a little different: An analysis of the grammar and writing style of the dossier. The authors conclude that several people likely wrote the dossier.

I read the dossier several times, once circa last March and once during the fall. This was before most of the details we now know about Steele, Fusion GPS and the latter's employees/contractors. My impression though from both of my earlier reads was that the dossier had been written by a Russian agent where English was the second or third language of the author. I also thought that it intentionally was not corrected into proper grammar and composition in order to make it sound more 'authentic' as though originating from a Russian spy network.

drcrinum

First leak with a name and action I've seen.
drcrinum

FbgTxAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Dumb to do it today. Monday morning. After a weekend of the Schumer Shutdown. State of the Union coming up....
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Wording of that tweet is a bit unclear. Does that mean we'll get the source docs that the memo refers to as well as the memo itself?

Because that would very thoroughly piss all over the democrats latest talking point that Nunes is unreliable and the memo is obviously biased because it was made by republicans.

The right play here is to release it all Monday morning. That way we get the memo and the intelligence committee gets to show its work, so to speak.
RoscoePColtrane
jjeffers1 said:

drcrinum said:

Dumb to do it today. Monday morning. After a weekend of the Schumer Shutdown. State of the Union coming up....
Screw that, this isn't about optics and politics, put it out, get the AG and grand jury fired up and start enforcing laws. Political posturing and political optics are what the left do. Do the right damn thing and quit screwing around
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
blindey said:

Wording of that tweet is a bit unclear. Does that mean we'll get the source docs that the memo refers to as well as the memo itself?

Because that would very thoroughly piss all over the democrats latest talking point that Nunes is unreliable and the memo is obviously biased because it was made by republicans.

The right play here is to release it all Monday morning. That way we get the memo and the intelligence committee gets to show its work, so to speak.
Memo
Application (FISA warrant application)
And All (self explanatory)
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/19/representative-jim-jordan-discusses-releasethememo-fisa-abuse-and-doj-fbi-corruption/

The latest article from The Last Refuge. Focus of the article is on Evelyn Farkas' statements. Interesting part was the youtube video of Rep. Jim Jordan on FoxNews last evening. Martha MacCallum repeatedly attempted to get him to spill the beans about the memo...but he did make one slip: He said: ..."and Christopher Steele did what? He paid Russians for that information"....
That's news to me. Listen beginning at 4:30 on the video.

Bobcat06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

jjeffers1 said:

drcrinum said:

Screw that, this isn't about optics and politics, put it out, get the AG and grand jury fired up and start enforcing laws. Political posturing and political optics are what the left do. Do the right damn thing and quit screwing around
I would agree if this was a standard investigation and that everyone involved was interested in the pursuit of justice.

However, with the House Intel Committe party line vote and zero Dem congressmen reading the memo, the Dems have already shown they will politicize this entire investigation. That includes marginalizing the news about it. As a result, it's best to use the news cycle wisely rather than just dump it on a weekend.
RoscoePColtrane
Bobcat06 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

jjeffers1 said:

drcrinum said:

I would agree if this was a standard investigation and that everyone involved was interested in the pursuit of justice.

However, with the House Intel Committe party line vote and zero Dem congressmen reading the memo, the Dems have already shown they will politicize this entire investigation. That includes marginalizing the news about it. As a result, it's best to use the news cycle wisely rather than just dump it on a weekend.
**** a news cycle, and **** their politicization, get the Grand Jury fired up and start cuffing those guilty of egregious violation of the 4th amendment.
Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
Rockdoc said:

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Why would they send him there? He'd have to at least be arrested first.
I doubt "US Persons" are being confined at Gitmo.

"Foreign Persons", sure.
backintexas2013
AG
I think we will see more leaks putting it to Steele and Fusion. The Dems and FBI are going with the we just got bad information from Steele and Fusion. Wasn't our fault.
SeMgCo87
AG
Quote:

Application (FISA warrant application)
And any Federal Attorney who handled that application.

Wait...sorry, you did say All right below it. If All means people too, I'm good with that.
cbr
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

jjeffers1 said:

drcrinum said:

No, you don't get it. This is what a good aggie or American would do. It would be the right thing to do. But liberalism and the swamp hahe been gaming good americans and winning for 80 plus years now, and as a result we don't live in America anymore. The majority here aren't real Americans. You can't fight their **** like a real American. You either play dirty better than them, or just go straight to revolution. Right now, the hope is the trump faction is winning dirty. Maybe afterwards we can act like real Americans again. That would be the win.
Prosperdick
AG
Of course if you put people in handcuffs it doesn't matter when you do it, it will get maximum MSM attention.
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

And THIS is what is wrong with our government as a whole. BS red tape that is more ludicrous than a little bit based on this example right here. 19 working days is garbage.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

I sent him my reply over a half hour ago,
Garrelli 5000
AG
19 working days is code for redacting the F out of it until there's zero meaningful information to the public. It'll take a complicated subject for someone coming into it blind and make it useless.
End Of Message
AG
I suspect the memo will be released in its entirety. However (as speculated by others in this thread), trump does not unilaterally release ithe wants to disarm (as much as possible) the dem argument that it's a partisan hit.

I also suspect that some folks are going to spend twenty behind bars.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
First Page Last Page
Page 64 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.