Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,194 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GCP12 said:

Quote:

said that not one democratic member of the committee showed up to actually view the documents, instead they held a 10-0 vote to not release them without ever seeing them.
Not a lot really pisses me off in politics anymore, but seriously **** the Democrats for that.
Just in the last 2-3 days, I've known the Dems would do everything possible to stall, obfuscate, etc., as they should on any policy, or piece of information they disagree with. However, you're dead correct on this. When I actually take the time to consider ANYONE voting against any kind of a resolution, for this kind of criminal conduct, then all of my thoughts, and beliefs, about the left are set in concrete.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Better yet just flag his BS so staff knows it's a problem.
TexAgs91
AG
When Obama said his administration was "scandal-free" I think that was him saying "Whew! I can't believe we got away with all that!"

Tick Tock...
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
captkirk
AG
GCP12 said:

Ellis Wyatt
blindey said:

Better yet just flag his BS so staff knows it's a problem.
Too bad moderation here sucks.
IDAGG
AG
What is Thomas Paine referring to with this tweet?

Quote:

What about the little Thursday night chat club we're hearing about on Signal? You dopes actually thing you're encrypted? Hahahahaha. Sure:
Lynch
Rosenstein
Yates
Schneiderman
and Pals
What is signal?
And is he implying that those named in his tweet were communicating with each other last night, I assume to get their stories straight?

Any ideas?
Long Live Sully
AG
Just use the ignore feature. No one can be as dumb as these posts, ergo trolling.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
SlackerAg
AG
Signal is an encrypted text messaging app; Snowden even recommended it.
But it has flaws so it's not secure.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
Gaetz just told Fox News that he feels certain it will be released. Something about paperwork with the Exec Branch.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Gaetz just told Fox News that he feels certain it will be released. Something about paperwork with the Exec Branch.
Honestly, I'm hoping it gets released on Monday so that it dominates the news next week. Releasing it on Friday will let it loose it's punch.
Prosperdick
AG
Pathetic attempt to discredit Nunes:

drcrinum

Here's Gaetz from last night. Good short listen. He's impressive.
aggielostinETX
AG
friscodick said:

She is a nut bag.
Tailgate88
AG
friscodick said:

Quote:

Jan 14 2018 14:18:16Q!UW.yye1fxo23
BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week.
KNOW your surroundings.
CHANGE OF NEWS CYCLE WILL BE NEEDED.
ABILITY to ATTACK LIMITED>[ISIS on LIFE SUPPORT]
Tactics shift to threats and hostages to obtain rogue_ops.
SILENCE [187] - no risk [no capture - dead on arrival].
SILENCE [LV]?
SILENCE [LV witnesses]?
SILENCE [LV-FBI]?
SILENCE WILL NOT LAST FOREVER.
TRUST.
Q
SpreadsheetAg
AG

DTJR RT:

DTJR RT:
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

The Hubs' Dad is in ICU in Arkansas. Doesn't look good. Just wanted to let you folks know I might be gone for awhile.

ETA: Not a thread derail. Sorry, staff.
So sorry to hear this. My prayers to you and your Hub.
drcrinum

(College of William & Mary)

lol. You can't make this stuff up.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

(College of William & Mary)

lol. You can't make this stuff up.

That's going to be tough from Petersburg
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Petersburg
Prosperdick
AG
Just think back to Obama's two terms. We know he already politicized the IRS to attack conservative groups. During those LONG eight years the Democrats lost over 1,000 seats of government power.

How does Obama try to combat this from his oval office? His policies and EO's certainly aren't changing voter minds. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if illegal surveillance of his political opponents started WAY before the first FISA warrant request (that was rejected, which RARELY happens).

I could actually see this happening leading up to the 2012 election or sometime thereafter. Remember the hidden camera on Romney ("47% are reliant on government entitlements"). Obama saw how well that worked and probably thought there was plenty more political capital to be mined by surveillance.

Now Justice Roberts changing his vote on Obamacare starts to make sense.

I know...just tin foil conspiracy, there's no way any of this is true.
akm91
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Petersburg
I guess he can teach via online from Petersburg.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Prosperdick
AG
I'm calling my shot now...some Dem will leak the memo once all the media is mobilized in order to trash it over the weekend. It's the only play they have left.
Bobcat06
AG
People with no asssociation with Trump who have claimed they were spied on by Obama:

James Rosen
Sharyl Attkinson
Senate Intelligence Committee
Dennis Kucinich
Benjamin Netanyahu
Rand Paul

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/04/obama-administration-spying-included-press-allies-americans.html

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446843/obama-spying-journalists-and-others-not-just-trump-associates
GCP12
AG
friscodick said:

I'm calling my shot now...some Dem will leak the memo once all the media is mobilized in order to trash it over the weekend. It's the only play they have left.
From how I understand it, this would be extremely brazen. There aren't copies of it and you have to view it in a SCIF. They would be taking a pretty big risk of jail time with Trump/Sessions in charge. Also, a Dem would have to actually go view it before doing this.
Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

friscodick said:

From how I understand it, this would be extremely brazen. There aren't copies of it and you have to view it in a SCIF. They would be taking a pretty big risk of jail time with Trump/Sessions in charge. Also, a Dem would have to actually go view it before doing this.
I'm sure they'll find some patsy to do it. I could be wrong but I'm trying to think the way they do and they have the MSM in their pocket. You get Susan Rice to tell her husband to go all out on trashing it via ABC News as well as all their other minions in the media and by the time it's officially released Monday it's lost a lot of the juice.

Now that I've been thinking like them I need to take a shower.
Prosperdick
AG
One last note, if a Dem releases it they can claim transparency and with MSM cover fire I think it will help them somewhat controlling the message.
GCP12
AG
It's possible. I think they just try to take down nunes over the weekend and destroy his credibility and make him the focus of it all when it comes out
IDAGG
AG
And here are the Dem talking points. I nailed a few of them:

Quote:

But the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, characterized the memo as misleading and inaccurate. The committee, Schiff explained, had voted Thursday along party lines "to grant House Members access to a profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI," Schiff's statement said. "This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republicans-call-for-release-of-memo-on-surveillance-abuses/
GCP12
AG
I hope schiff goes to jail for leaking. No, I'm not suggesting this particular leak is criminal.
backintexas2013
AG
It's not the FBI it's the leadership and AS just doesn't get that. He still believes Comey was above it all.
stetson
AG
friscodick said:

I think this will be the democrat play; muddy the waters to confuse Americans and introduce doubt as to the veracity.
Prosperdick
AG
backintexas2013 said:

It's not the FBI it's the leadership and AS just doesn't get that. He still believes Comey was above it all.
I doubt he believes Comey was above it all...he's a lying weasel. Him accusing someone else of carrying water is one of the most hypocritical things I've ever read.
(removed:110205)

Handy flowchart of the entire scandal in the link. The flowchart can be downloaded from there.
Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

It's possible. I think they just try to take down nunes over the weekend and destroy his credibility and make him the focus of it all when it comes out
I'm just not sure how difficult it is to leak SCIF documents. The fact that this is a memo and supposedly does not contain classified information might make it easier to "sneak out" but I'm just not familiar with those protocols.

That might be the one thing keeping it from leaking.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.