Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,265 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
SeMgCo87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
reb, said:

it is absolutely astounding that all the Democrats on the HIC voted against the release.

I mean...well I guess it makes complete sense. But they can now be hammered with "party over country".

I wonder right now what the average onlooker thinks about this. I am way too close to the issue to be objective.

Anyone's spouse or friends comment on whats going on? I'm curious to hear it.
Reb,

Neither my wife nor I have any acquaintances who are "moderate" on this corruption. It's pretty polarized everywhere.

My wife reads "The Burning Platform" daily, and she forwards them to me.

She has one friend who is liberal, and is no different from those on here.

But I am surprised at the Q thread on "Tiger Droppings". I never suspected they could outdo Texags on gov't conspiracies.
GCP12
AG
Oh, TD is way more conspiratorial than texags. It's not even close
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Oh, TD is way more conspiratorial than texags. It's not even close
Yeah. I don't post there (nor anywhere else) but that thread veers off in some really weird directions.
GCP12
AG
I don't post there either. And yeah, that thread makes our Q anon thread look like mainstream media
GCP12
AG
Shapiro is on board!
aggiehawg
AG
The Hubs' Dad is in ICU in Arkansas. Doesn't look good. Just wanted to let you folks know I might be gone for awhile.

ETA: Not a thread derail. Sorry, staff.
boulderaggie
AG
Thoughts and prayers
AgsinGA
AG
T&P Hawg. You are a treat on this board
GCP12
AG
Thoughts and prayers, hawg. Praying for you and your husband!
drcrinum

reb,
AG
sorry to hear, ma'am. we'll be here when you get back.
Just an Ag
AG
thanks!
Bobcat06
AG
Prayers. If there's anything that we can do in any way, please let us know.
reb,
AG
ah, the one that started it all!

Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

The Hubs' Dad is in ICU in Arkansas. Doesn't look good. Just wanted to let you folks know I might be gone for awhile.

Prayers for yall, ma'am.
Ellis Wyatt
GCP12 said:

Fire it up.

RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

You're retweeting parody accounts now? Please stop, I need to go to sleep and I can't stop laughing.

From the Twitter account:
Quote:

Seriously people? "Ponzi"? How do you not know this is a parody account? This wouldn't be the first time Trump supporters got conned.
Ellis Wyatt
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

You're retweeting parody accounts now? Please stop, I need to go to sleep and I can't stop laughing.

Quote:

Seriously people? "Ponzi"? How do you not know this is a parody account? This wouldn't be the first time Trump supporters got conned.

You think crimes like this at the highest levels of our government are funny? You're deranged.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Quote:

You think crimes like this at the highest levels of our government are funny? You're deranged.
You think retweeting a parody accounts helps your argument? A twitter user pulled a fast one on you guys. Think about how naive somebody has to be to allow that to happen, and then think about what other things somebody that naive could possibly accept as the truth.
RoscoePColtrane
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Quote:

Who in the hell is retweeting anything, if you care to pay the least bit of attention lefty, I used the emoji of skepticism. So troll your ass down the road
Code 7 10-42
leftcoastaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Quote:

Who in the hell is retweeting anything, if you care to pay the least bit of attention lefty, I used the emoji of skepticism. So troll your ass down the road
You got played and now you're using the "emoji of skepticism" as an excuse. Seriously, I'm never going to get to sleep with all this comedy going on.
RoscoePColtrane
Not an excuse just a fact.....

retweeting.... lying ass libs are all alike
Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
Confused. Is the 'memo' in question: (1) an incriminating DOJ interoffice memo or (2) a Nunez memo summarizing his committee's investigative findings?
Prosperdick
AG
benchmark said:

Confused. Is the 'memo' in question: (1) an incriminating DOJ interoffice memo or (2) a Nunez memo summarizing his committee's investigative findings?

I believe it's the latter and how the Dems will spin why you can't trust it.
akm91
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Yes, a fact that you got played. I know it's probably embarrassing to you, but it's ok to admit that you were hoodwinked. You can't believe everything that you read on the internet.....
Uh he didn't retweet; he just posted the tweet here but was skeptical of the tweet. Get your fact straight, you troll.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
akm91
AG
aggiehawg said:

T&P for you and your loved ones! I'm actually home with my parents for a few days and this hit home pretty hard.
Tailgate88
AG
Just use the hide function on the trolls and stop responding to them. It cleans up the thread and helps lower blood pressure.
IDAGG
AG
friscodick said:

benchmark said:

Yup. The Dems and MSM are silent right now because they are getting their talking points in order. My guess is that the talking points will be something like this:
1) It is a partisan letter written entirely by the GOP members of the committee with no input from Dems.
2) It is meant to shield Trump and discredit the Russian collusion investigation.
3) There are many exaggerations and outright lies that lead to their erroneous conclusions.
4) They are trying to prosecute political opponents and loyal government servants for serving Democracy and protecting it from overseas threats.
5) There were good reasons for those FISA requests,. It may be shocking to some folks but that is how alarmed our loyal government workers were at the widespread contacts between Russia and Trump's confidants.

etc,etc,etc.
Tailgate88
AG
T&P Hawg.
Prosperdick
AG
IDAGG said:

friscodick said:

benchmark said:

Yup. The Dems and MSM are silent right now because they are getting their talking points in order. My guess is that the talking points will be something like this:
1) It is a partisan letter written entirely by the GOP members of the committee with no input from Dems.
2) It is meant to shield Trump and discredit the Russian collusion investigation.
3) There are many exaggerations and outright lies that lead to their erroneous conclusions.
4) They are trying to prosecute political opponents and loyal government servants for serving Democracy and protecting it from overseas threats.
5) There were good reasons for those FISA requests,. It may be shocking to some folks but that is how alarmed our loyal government workers were at the widespread contacts between Russia and Trump's confidants.

etc,etc,etc.

Art imitating life, right before GMA (where it looks like they will ignore the memo) there was a commercial for the play Something Rotten.
stetson
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Yes, a fact that you got played. I know it's probably embarrassing to you, but it's ok to admit that you were hoodwinked. You can't believe everything that you read on the internet.....

This coming from one that takes whatever lies MSM and democrats are pushing as gospel; Obamacare, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, U1, Iran nuclear deal, Contessa, cash payments to Iran, e-mail server, LL/BC tarmac meeting, spying, unmasking, dossier, Russia...
akm91
AG
backintexas2013
AG
Don't bother with the troll. He has not refuted a single point that is being talked about. He refuses to admit stuff that even cnn is admitting. That should tell you something.
Rockdoc
AG
Guys just ignore leftcoasts posts and don't even respond. His MO is to get on good threads and derail when he doesn't like how things are going. He'll eventually move on.
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.