Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,425 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txwxman said:

blindey said:

leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
just flag their bull**** and move on.
Rather stay in your echo chamber, I see.
you contribute nothing to this thread besides deflections and general trolling. Flagged this post too.
LeftCoastAggie simply can't keep himself from laughing at the gullibility of the majority of the posters on threads like this and the Q Anon thread. He reacts the way any well-informed person would; he points and laughs.

Who says Leftcoast is well informed?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
txwxman said:

blindey said:

leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
you contribute nothing to this thread besides deflections and general trolling. Flagged this post too.
LeftCoastAggie simply can't keep himself from laughing at the gullibility of the majority of the posters on threads like this and the Q Anon thread. He reacts the way any well-informed person would; he points and laughs.
so you're leftcoast's sock. Duly noted.

Also flagged for being a troll. Go away.
GCP12
AG
Bobcat06 said:

What did that account say?
Was just a random tweet about the account being suspended.
GCP12
AG
txwxman said:

blindey said:

leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

Oh good. "Trump is going to be removed from office" guy is here to call us crazy.
RoscoePColtrane
captkirk said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Florida Rep Matt Gaetz: "I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice," Also said, "Once the public sees this DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr should be fired immediately."

Evidently the FISA memo directly implicated Rosenstein.

Pffft. Unnamed sources
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
reb,
AG
snip
GCP12
AG
Move that to the Q thread.
backintexas2013
AG
A person was removed for sending anti trump tweets.

The dossier is unverifiable and even the writer has back tracked on its validity.

The dossier was used to get a FISA warrent to spy on the Trump team.

The dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton.

Fusion owner has retracted some of his bs and seemed to have contradicted himself.

What exactly is bs. None of what I posted can be refuted. Hell even CNN has admited all this.

The left bought into the 17 intelligence agencies and threw that up every chance they got and looked like complete fools but keep holding on. I am sure this is a bunch of nothing. Spying on a political enemy by using a fake document isn't a big deal.
reb,
AG
aw hell
reb,
AG
#ReleaseTheMemo is trending.

GCP12
AG
Larry S Ross said:

Anyone noticed Drudge is hardly if at all a player in any of this info? Where is he and his sources anymore?
Drudge has been really weird for a while now. Pretty much since the election.
reb,
AG
I'm so glad sundance made this ive been too lazy to do it.

Rockdoc
AG
txwxman said:

blindey said:

leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

LGuess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
You and leftcoast don't even really understand what's going on here do you.
drcrinum

stetson
AG
reb, said:

NSIAmfP

David Horowitz wrote a book, "Radical Son", in which he describes how the Communist Party in America grew from the 1920s through the 1950s despite the claims of Soviet gulags, torture and execution. It was all dismissed as anti-communist propaganda until the Mossad got an agent with a recording device into a politburo meeting in which they discussed the gulags. It was effectively the end of the Communist Party in America.
reb,
AG
too slow, doc
drcrinum

Edit: (Visit: https://8ch.net/greatawakening/index.html )
reb,
AG
it is absolutely astounding that all the Democrats on the HIC voted against the release.

I mean...well I guess it makes complete sense. But they can now be hammered with "party over country".

I wonder right now what the average onlooker thinks about this. I am way too close to the issue to be objective.

Anyone's spouse or friends comment on whats going on? I'm curious to hear it.
drcrinum
reb, said:

too slow, doc
Age.
reb,
AG
whatt and who is he supposed to be observing or hearing about there?
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

The threads are merging!

drcrinum
reb, said:

See the edit.
akm91
AG
Need to fix your link
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
akm91 said:

Need to fix your link

It was the ) at the end. Fixed.
GCP12
AG
GCP12 said:

Dammit, now I have to watch hannity

Not a whole lot of details on Hannity. Mostly just summed it all up and Gaetz/Jordan/Carter confirmed what he said.

Hannity/Carter believes this ends the Mueller investigation. Hannity also said he believes more of the text messages will be released tomorrow.
akm91
AG
Makes total sense that Mueller's investigation is tainted if what Gaetz alleges about Rosenstein is true.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

GCP12 said:

Not a whole lot of details on Hannity. Mostly just summed it all up and Gaetz/Jordan/Carter confirmed what he said.

Hannity/Carter believes this ends the Mueller investigation. Hannity also said he believes more of the text messages will be released tomorrow.
He doesn't know that it's far more than just using the Trump Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant.
RoscoePColtrane
This is like drinking from a firehouse right now, information is coming at you 100 mph
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG

First MSM member I've seen mention it at all. Outside of people on Fox, of course.
fasthorse05
reb, said:

reb, NO one knows about it, yet! Around the office, etc., it's not discussed for a variety of reasons, but mainly political discussions are more along the lines of "****hole" etc.

IF the facts are what I believe them to be, based on the actions of the Dems for the last 12 years, it will eventually make it's way to the great unwashed. It's highly likely that won't be until Sept-Dec of '18, if not July-Sept of '19. The reason the Dems are stalling everything is the '18 election. The give exactly 2 ****s about a potential coup, and coalescence of power, They'll ****can the results!

If not, the American public will find out, but it won't "crush" the Dem party like a previous message said. Like t-sips, they'll be back. They'll have a fabulous spin campaign on the OIG report, and try to crush Horowitz and his family, along with every conservative PR OFFICIAL alive. Look at the leftys on this thread, most are certain none of their minions did ANYTING wrong, we're evil (as usual), and they wear the white hat. Whatever Media Matters says, they believe, facts be damned.

So, it will take a while, and the Spring won't be soon enough. Expect Summer, at the earliest, for any kind of American citizen "enlightenment".
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

GCP12 said:

He doesn't know that it's far more than just using the Trump Dossier to obtain a FISA warrant.
That is what would be in the text messages? I mean, that would still be a pretty big deal. We still don't have any actual confirmation that happened. It has just been heavily implied by people who know.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Still nothing, he's focused on the "shutdown" and Stormy.
drcrinum
akm91 said:

Makes total sense that Mueller's investigation is tainted if what Gaetz alleges about Rosenstein is true.
What if Rosenstein secretly has been part of the plot all along and duped Sessions? After everything else failed, he played the hidden card to appoint Mueller as SC.
aggiehawg
AG
akm91 said:

Tainted? Always has been from the start.

BUT get Rosenstein out because of wrongdoing, name Rachel Brand as Deputy AG in charge of Mueller's investigation and Mueller has to answer to her on continuing justification for his inquiry...or she can terminate it.

I wouldn't recommend she terminate it immediately, unless Mueller himself or more of his staff are directly implicated. Let the House report go public, resonate with the American people to delegitimize the investigation from the get-go. Disapprove the budget request Mueller makes (every 90 days he submits that) and let it slip quietly into the night.

Mueller will have his own demons to face on Uranium One.

GCP12
AG
When is Trump scheduled to sign the FISA extension?

What if he plans on vetoing it while simultaneously releasing this memo to show the abuse?

Ok, maybe this should be posted in the Q thread...
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.