Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,409 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
just flag their bull**** and move on.
leftcoastaggie
AG
blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

Guess the local lefties have finally decided to try and disrupt/hijack this thread.
Rather stay in your echo chamber, I see.
RoscoePColtrane
Florida Rep Matt Gaetz: "I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice," Also said, "Once the public sees this DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr should be fired immediately."

Evidently the FISA memo directly implicated Rosenstein.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Page 101. Start on Page 99 for context.
Bobcat06
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Yup. Don't worry leftcoast, it's all fake news. You don't need to worry about this thread anymore.
No problem, just wondering where your journalist standards begin and end.

Lol...are you suggesting there isn't a House Intelligence Report? Or that what's in it is being misrepresented?
Written by only the GOP members.....
Since you ignored my post on the other thread, I'll repeat it here:

Schiff accused Nunes of mishandling classified information by leaking it to POTUS (LOL!). For 8 months, Democrats were in charge of the House Intel Committee while the chairman was sidelined. They could have gotten out in front of the issue and released a report to their liking. Instead, they opted to not touch this with a ten foot pole.

Your interpretation of this chain of events is partisan hackery by the Repubs? SERIOUSLY?

The guy who accuses his colleague for giving intel to POTUS isn't a hack, but the guy who briefs the rest of congress is a hack.

It's hilarious how desperate libs have become.

I think you answered your own question. If there was some crime, cover-up, conspiracy, why DIDN'T the get out in front of the issue and release a report to their liking if they had eight months to do so? Maybe because there wasn't, so there was no need to.
If there's no crime and nothing to cover up, why did Schiff sideline Nunes on bogus charges?
Nunes recused himself.....and then claimed he didn't.....even though he did.
So the HEC never investigated the bogus claims that didn't exist?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/ethics-committee-devin-nunes/index.html

It's sad how brainwashed the left has become.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

you contribute nothing to this thread besides deflections and general trolling. Flagged this post too.
EKUAg
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

Trying to stay out of yours.
RoscoePColtrane
Not brainwashed just flat out lying his ass off
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

blindey said:

Rapier108 said:

You're not saying anything of substance. You're a shill.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

Page 101. Start on Page 99 for context.

When you go to this tweet it is marked as "sensitive info" and you have to click to view it. Awesome work, Twitter.
GCP12
AG
SeMgCo87
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Bobcat06 said:

leftcoastaggie said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

leftcoastaggie said:

GCP12 said:

Yup. Don't worry leftcoast, it's all fake news. You don't need to worry about this thread anymore.
No problem, just wondering where your journalist standards begin and end.

Lol...are you suggesting there isn't a House Intelligence Report? Or that what's in it is being misrepresented?
Written by only the GOP members.....
Since you ignored my post on the other thread, I'll repeat it here:

Schiff accused Nunes of mishandling classified information by leaking it to POTUS (LOL!). For 8 months, Democrats were in charge of the House Intel Committee while the chairman was sidelined. They could have gotten out in front of the issue and released a report to their liking. Instead, they opted to not touch this with a ten foot pole.

Your interpretation of this chain of events is partisan hackery by the Repubs? SERIOUSLY?

The guy who accuses his colleague for giving intel to POTUS isn't a hack, but the guy who briefs the rest of congress is a hack.

It's hilarious how desperate libs have become.

I think you answered your own question. If there was some crime, cover-up, conspiracy, why DIDN'T the get out in front of the issue and release a report to their liking if they had eight months to do so? Maybe because there wasn't, so there was no need to.
Is this the "Absence of proof means proof of Absence" argument?

Do you understand the NULL Hypothesis concept in Scientific studies?
GCP12
AG
CNN discussing the Simpson testimony release. Zero mention of the FISA report. They've moved onto money laundering, FYI
drcrinum

Page 59.

GCP12
AG
HO. LEE. SHEET. If this is true... I don't know if the account is official, but click on the @HPSCI. Twitter suspended the account

This is a congressman who tagged the account earlier
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
...to stop a potential leak?

GCP12
AG
No idea
StrickAggie06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Florida Rep Matt Gaetz: "I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice," Also said, "Once the public sees this DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr should be fired immediately."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
Rapier108
GCP12 said:

HO. LEE. SHEET. If this is true... I don't know if the account is official, but click on the @HPSCI. Twitter suspended the account

Twitter will claim it was a glitch or "rogue employee."
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
GCP12
AG
I am not sure if that is a real account or not. The congressman tagging it is weird, though.
Rapier108
GCP12 said:

I am not sure if that is a real account or not. The congressman tagging it is weird, though.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it was the legit one or not. When I search for it on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. none of the search engines can find that Twitter page.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40HPSCI&src=typd
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Yeah. The account is definitely suspended. I just don't know if it's a real account. Quite the coincidence that the congressman tagged it if it's fake, though.
StrickAggie06
AG
Rapier108 said:

GCP12 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was the legit one or not. When I search for it on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. none of the search engines can find that Twitter page.

I don't think it was supposed to be a Twitter account. Pretty sure he was saying "at House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence."

SCI could also stand for Secure Compartmentalized Intelligence, referring to the secure room in the House that exists solely for reviewing classified intelligence.
CrazyDayDuck
RoscoePColtrane said:

Well gee whiz. Kind of explains why he went to Ryan begging Ryan to not force him to release the documents.

What happened to the Rosenstein supporters?

BMX, I'm looking your way.
CrazyDayDuck
GCP12 said:

Ha ha

Suck it you Obama worshippers.
RoscoePColtrane
Rosenstein and Ohr should be fired Immediately (Video)

Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Prosperdick
AG
GCP12 said:

CNN discussing the Simpson testimony release. Zero mention of the FISA report. They've moved onto money laundering, FYI

Don't worry, if the memo is released CNN will be sure to tell you it's illegal to read it.
GCP12
AG
Dammit, now I have to watch hannity
stetson
AG
friscodick said:

GCP12 said:

Don't worry, if the memo is released CNN will be sure to tell you it's illegal to read it.

Underrated post.
captkirk
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Pffft. Unnamed sources
Bobcat06
AG
What did that account say?
Larry S Ross
AG
Anyone noticed Drudge is hardly if at all a player in any of this info? Where is he and his sources anymore?
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.