Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,521 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
blindey said:

That's just their editorial board. Their news desk is off on the left.
This.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Whatever the WSJ's editorial position, I assume they're at least a little bit puckered about what is in Fusion GPS's bank records.

Is WSJ just another sponsored content mill like the rest of the media appears to be? They seem to run fewer pieces directly espousing pro-democrat talking points, but less doesn't mean none.

Get out your popcorn, kids. The FCC is going to have to do some real investigative work regarding its license holders because it turns out they've been nothing but sponsored content mills running interference for the democrats for a while now. I wonder what percentage of each license holder's revenue comes from running sponsored content.
IDAGG
AG
My assumption is that if Fusion GPS was paying reporters to place articles it was done through their law firm Perkins Coie (sp?) so as to not be discoverable. I doubt Fusion GPS' bank records will have evidence of direct payments to a named reported or newspaper, etc.
57 STATES!
FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html?__twitter_impression=true
Bobcat06
AG
I thought Perkins Coie (P/C) went in between DNC & FGPS. Did it go back thru P/C again?

Is it:

Clinton Campaign/DNC/OFA -> P/C -> FGPS -> media

or is it

Clinton Campaign/DNC/OFA -> P/C -> FGPS -> P/C -> media

?
Just an Ag
AG
Keep in mind that it's been shown that FGPS collected $12.4 million for the dossier. $12.4 million!!! You can bet there have payouts from that amount to DNC mouthpieces and so-called "sources", and who knows who else. FGPS is a corrupt money laundering apparatus for the DNC. Is FGPS breaking laws in doing this? I wonder to what degree the DNC actions are a violation of campaign and election laws? If journalists are accepting payments, I wonder to what degree these journalist are breaking laws? Are they (journalist) breaking laws or just ethical rules?
GCP12
AG
that_one_guy said:

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html?__twitter_impression=true
LOL
57 STATES!
Operative Offered Trump Campaign 'Kremlin Connection' Using N.R.A. Ties

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/us/politics/trump-putin-russia-nra-campaign.html?referer=
stetson
AG
blindey said:

That's just their editorial board. Their news desk is off on the left.

Correct. Perhaps a WSJ reporter(s) was on the payroll.
backintexas2013
AG
that_one_guy said:

Seems the NRA would be in trouble but not Trump. Unless there is proof Trump told the guy to give money to NRA which based on how little information was actually in the article it's not likely they have a clue.

Also I do like how you post stuff like this while completely ignoring all the **** the FBI and Clinton did. Pretty impressive.
Bobcat06
AG
blindey said:

Whatever the WSJ's editorial position, I assume they're at least a little bit puckered about what is in Fusion GPS's bank records.

Is WSJ just another sponsored content mill like the rest of the media appears to be? They seem to run fewer pieces directly espousing pro-democrat talking points, but less doesn't mean none.

Get out your popcorn, kids. The FCC is going to have to do some real investigative work regarding its license holders because it turns out they've been nothing but sponsored content mills running interference for the democrats for a while now. I wonder what percentage of each license holder's revenue comes from running sponsored content.
Isn't it a FEC requirement that at the end of each political ad, it says "I'm Joe Blow and I approve this message"?

Wouldn't running sponsored content paid for by a campaign or PAC also be a FEC violation?
benchmark
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Per Sara Carter yesterday ... "Sidney Blumenthal, a former journalist and a close friend of Clinton, was interviewed by the FBI in 2016 regarding the dossier that alleged Trump colluded with Russia, the sources stated."
Seems strange. Why would the FBI interview Sidney Blumenthal regarding the dossier ...what would've been his connection ... and when and what was the FBI investigating in 2016?.
drcrinum
Several times I have attempted to illustrate that a "disinformation campaign" is being revved up to cover for the dossier. It's being coordinated through the MSM. Here is the latest example, a major league effort, but already it is generating blow-back even from the middle-of-the-road players:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-republicans-right-about-the-russia-probe/2018/01/16/39c5e786-fb08-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?utm_term=.1f4774d76393

You can read it for yourself.

Here is an example of the blowback:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/18/this-defense-of-fbis-handling-of-the-steele-dossier-is-one-of-the-weakest-yet/

Another example of the blowback:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/01/how-the-liberal-media-portrays-the-gps-fusion-scandal.php

In our thread you have been exposed to a concentrated collection of cutting edge investigative info on the Trump dossier and the FBI/DOJ scheme to bring down the Presidency. A majority of the general population knows little, if anything, about it other than a few superficial talking points. The majority of the news media only knows bits and fragments. Very few have the perspective that you do from reading this thread. Sadly, many people, especially the younger generation, could care less.

aggiehawg
AG
Bobcat06 said:

I thought Perkins Coie (P/C) went in between DNC & FGPS. Did it go back thru P/C again?

Is it:

or is it

?
My understanding is that Perkins, Coie hired Fusion, GPS as an investigation firm on behalf of the DNC/Clinton Campaign. Journalist bribes that Fusion incurred would then be presented to Perkins, Coie and they would re-bill the appropriate entity for reimbursement as "costs" associated with their legal representation.

That's how it normally worked.
Ellis Wyatt
that_one_guy said:

If they're doing that, it seems like the Russian money and the Clinton Foundation would be much more concerning to you. But of course, that doesn't fit the twisted narrative.
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Per Sara Carter yesterday ... "Sidney Blumenthal, a former journalist and a close friend of Clinton, was interviewed by the FBI in 2016 regarding the dossier that alleged Trump colluded with Russia, the sources stated."
Seems strange. Why would the FBI interview Sidney Blumenthal regarding the dossier ...what would've been his connection ... and when and what was the FBI investigating in 2016?.
Blumenthal is a close buddy to Hillary. They talked and emailed each other often. That questioning very easily could have been regarding her server during the so-called "investigation" of Hillary's email case.
BenFiasco14
AG
GCP12 said:

that_one_guy said:

LOL
Looks like some goaltenders are here trying to derail the thread
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

Several times I have attempted to illustrate that a "disinformation campaign" is being revved up to cover for the dossier. It's being coordinated through the MSM.
Exactly. The info yesterday said to pay attention to diversionary stories from MSM outlets in the coming days and pay close attention to the names attached. Remember those names when the list of "journalists" paid by FGPS comes out.

This is the attempt to obstruct justice and the public's ability to know the truth by the guilty parties that was predicted.
drcrinum

The Last Refuge/Conservative Tree House has written more about the 'Big Ugly' than anyone else of whom I am aware. Here is a reference link to all he (they) have written.
stetson
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bobcat06 said:

Is it:

or is it

?
My understanding is that Perkins, Coie hired Fusion, GPS as an investigation firm on behalf of the DNC/Clinton Campaign. Journalist bribes that Fusion incurred would then be presented to Perkins, Coie and they would re-bill the appropriate entity for reimbursement as "costs" associated with their legal representation.

Again, how did FGPS become a subcontractor of the FBI and wouldn't this represent a conflict of interest?
GCP12
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

GCP12 said:

that_one_guy said:

LOL
It's pathetic
Javelina
AG
that_one_guy said:

Operative Offered Trump Campaign 'Kremlin Connection' Using N.R.A. Ties

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/us/politics/trump-putin-russia-nra-campaign.html?referer=

Adults are talking, go play with your dolls.
IDAGG
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Is it:

or is it

?
To recap what we all know because it has even been published in the MSM:

The Dems have used Perkins Coie as a cut-out to fund whatever they want to and get attorney client privilege to shield any and all shenanigans. It has been proven and even reported by the MSM that P-C paid Fusion to continue with the Trump Dossier after some conservatives dropped it when Trump became the assumed nominee. Fusion then hired Steele to finish the dossier.

My assumption, and I acknowledge that I have zero proof is that something as dirty as paying reporters or news media to publish hit pieces would be paid by Perkins Coie. Basically their records are not discoverable and therefore basically invisible due to attorney client privilege.. Earlier in this thread aggiehawg has stated that the only way to get to Perkins Coie records is if there is evidence that they were in a conspiracy to commit an illegal act. I assume we are dealing with smart people that have been involved with shady practices for years. They would know enough to hide those payments so deep they would be hard to trace. Maybe I am giving them too much credit.
backintexas2013
AG
He is posting a story from December that has already been shot down. Typical troll by him.
aggiehawg
AG
stetson said:

aggiehawg said:

Bobcat06 said:

Is it:

or is it

?

Again, how did FGPS become a subcontractor of the FBI and wouldn't this represent a conflict of interest?
Good question. Was Steele just a greedy bastage who saw FBI $$$ and thought why not and asked for it? Or, did the FBI consider him a valued "asset" for a counterintelligence probe??

My gut says both.

And it isn't truly a conflict of interest for either Fusion nor the FBI, particularly so since it was part of a counter-intelligence operation. In such operations it is not beyond the pale to pay for "disinformation" even knowing it is disinformation from a foreign actor. Then the analysts get to work figuring out the motive and reasoning behind the disinformation. What are they hiding? Who is protected? Who is thrown under the bus? And so forth.
Rapier108
B said:

Really surprised it took them this long to start.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Just an Ag
AG
Rapier108 said:

Really surprised it took them this long to start.
I hate even clutter the page with another useless post about the useless troll. But stay focused, team. Ignore the trolls. No need to even acknowledge they exist.
akm91
AG
They've steered clear of this thread for the most part because there are no more talking points for them to use to troll/derail. All the prior talking points have been debunked.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum

Who knows if there will be any more revelations in these transcripts. Based upon the previous Senate transcripts experience, we will have to wait several days for Fusion GPS to issue corrections for mistakes and matters taken out of context. I haven't much confidence in the truthfulness of Fusion GPS...evasion and omission prevail.
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013
AG
What is the vote he is referencing?
GCP12
AG

backintexas2013
AG
I am sure the Dems voted against it because they are just looking out for the American people
GCP12
AG
That is a pretty big deal. Especially consider leaky schiff has been running his mouth on Bannon but doesn't seem to have anything to say about this. He saw those docs a week ago
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Her name is Jackson, not Jacobson. The Last Refuge apparently has a tip.
Just something to keep in the back of your mind.
People are speculating in the responses: Her name is in the bank records of FGPS.

Edit: He just posted the following tweet a half hour later:

Hmmmm.....
Quote:

Remember the pattern:

Active Intel community leaks to WaPo #1, and NYT #2

Political Intel (State and IC) ie. "politicians" leak to CNN.
https://www.hannity.com/media-room/report-fbi-officials-shared-russian-intel-with-trump-dossier-author/

this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-republicans-right-about-the-russia-probe/2018/01/16/39c5e786-fb08-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html?utm_term=.289ad71398aa

Quote:

The article, titled "The Truth About the FBI's Russia Probe," claims that Steele has maintained connections with the FBI since 2010, one year after retiring from the British spy service MI6.

"On about July 4, 2016, [Steele] met with his FBI friend in London to share what he had gathered for a June 20 Fusion GPS report, the first chapter of his eventual dossier. In that first report, Steele's sources claimed that Russia had been 'cultivating' Trump for at least five years," writes the Post.

"The bureau requested another meeting with Steele to dig deeper. That encounter took place around Oct. 1 in Rome with Steele's old FBI contact. At this meeting, the FBI official asked Steele if he had ever heard of Papadopoulos, according to an official familiar with the meeting," the author adds.

Christopher Steele was hired in May of 2016 by shady opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile the infamous 'Trump Dossier.' Congressional investigators are currently scrambling to assess whether the debunked document was used by Obama officials to spy on senior Trump aides during the 2016 campaign.
First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.