Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,876 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

All due respect Ben also said Trump would never be president...

Ben is a great read at times but is very self serving and does have an ideology he's trying to push.
You have a point. On the other hand, I think he makes a good case based on data and we ignore it at our peril. The data and results to date do not look good for the GOP in 2018. The reason I posted it is that drcrinum made a good point a few posts above mine:

Quote:

I don't think we are going to find out about all of the salient facts behind the Trump dossier for years...too many legal/court battles will be fought to protect disclosure of facts or delay disclosure. It's going to drag on for years.
If we don't get to the bottom of some of this in the next 6 to 8 months, it will be a tough election in November 2018.
Rapier108
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ben is a great read at times but is very self serving and does have an ideology he's trying to push.
And Shapiro didn't mention that the Republicans won all of the other special elections last night.

Shapiro has had TDS for a long time.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
IDAGG
AG
Rapier108 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

And Shapiro didn't mention that the Republicans won all of the other special elections last night.

OK. Sounds like we have nothing to worry about.
Rapier108
IDAGG said:

Rapier108 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

OK. Sounds like we have nothing to worry about.
Did not say that, but the point is the election is not today and no one has a clue what will happen in November.

Now, I'm not going to derail this thread by discussing Shapiro or trying to predict elections beyond this post.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Meh_
Quote:

Under Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, FBI Director Mueller and CIA Director Petraeus Grounded Critical Benghazi Rescue Operation
I always heard that Hillary grounded the plane. Does anyone know who actually gave the order (like in 'A Few Good Men').

GCP12
AG
Meh_ said:

Quote:

Under Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, FBI Director Mueller and CIA Director Petraeus Grounded Critical Benghazi Rescue Operation
I always heard that Hillary grounded the plane. Does anyone know who actually gave the order (like in 'A Few Good Men').

I suggest reading the entire article. There were many different stand down orders from different departments. This article details McCabe's, Mueller's, and Petraeus's involvement.
fasthorse05
drcrinum said:

This story though it one of epic proportions -- multi-government-agency corruption in order to elect a Presidential candidate, followed by a clandestine effort to remove a duly elected president from assuming office, and culminating in a covert attempt to impeach a sitting President using fraudulent materials. It's a massive conspiracy involving treason.

Plus the ultimate players directing the scheme, HRC & Zero, are involved in other major scandals that are undergoing active investigation: Uranium One, Clinton Foundation, classified e-mails/private e-mail server, and Project Cassandra. The latter are very complicated as well with multiple rabbit holes to follow.

I don't think we are going to find out about all of the salient facts behind the Trump dossier for years...too many legal/court battles will be fought to protect disclosure of facts or delay disclosure. It's going to drag on for years.

And how all of this is handled is critical for national security. A significant portion of our population doesn't believe any of this. It will be viewed as a partisan revenge plot. There may be riots and serious economic implications, and clearly there could be major repercussions in the 2018 midterms. Do you think HRC & Zero are just going to roll over and plead guilty in the best interests of the country? Hah! The Dems and their MSM thuggery are going to go ballistic. What if the Dems win control of Congress in 2018? Ugh!

So at this juncture I have mixed feelings.I don't know where this is heading. But first, we have to see what is in the OIG Report, or at least what features in the OIG Report are released for public consumption. It may be so explosive that we will only hear about tidbits. Time will tell. I predict: drip, drip...there's too much 'bile' to swallow.

I'm sure you've seen me write this before, but if Nixon were a Democrat, we would only know that he resigned, not what caused it.
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

https://truepundit.com/obama-secretary-state-hillary-clinton-fbi-director-mueller-cia-director-petraeus-grounded-critical-benghazi-rescue-operation/
This is the article teased by Thomas Paine yesterday. Has a named source. I suggest reading the whole thing.
This deserves it's own thread...to inform the rest of the Politics Board.
It's huge news, but unfortunately it won't see the light of day on the MSM networks.

Interesting timing for the release, no? Another swipe at Mueller...and brings up another festering issue about HRC & Zero, not to mention another pillar knocked pulled down from under McCabe. Why would Gritz agree to this interview? She must have been given the green light from someone. She has a pending discrimination suit.
IDAGG
AG
+1 for not derailing the thread. That was not my intent. I guess what I am trying to say is if this investigation continues through the midterms with the RUSSIA, RUSSIA MSM shills still going on. but yet nothing of substance comes out from OIG, or the other investigations, then we may have issues. drcrinum's post got me thinking that it may indeed take years to unravel this.
GCP12
AG
Frisco started one
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Why would Gritz agree to this interview? She must have been given the green light from someone. She has a pending discrimination suit.
This is the interesting part to me. True pundit is usually based on anonymous sources. People should probably give this article more credence than they normally would a TP article
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I actually suspect that the Trump administration is now just strategically timing dropping the big bombs to damage the democrats the most at midterm election time.
FriscoKid
AG
GCP12 said:

Frisco started one

Dang it. I thought I had the "scoop". You beat me by 15 minutes easily.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Mark "Oz" Geist was one of the six former elite military operatives who fought back that night along with former Army Ranger Kris "Tonto" Paronto and former Marine Sgt. John "Tig" Tiegen. This trio fighting alongside Smith, Doherty, and Woods were spared in Benghazi after fighting off heavily-armed hostile factions for nearly eight hours. The story of the three surviving Operators was adapted into the movie Thirteen Hours.

And just like a Hollywood movie script, FBI insiders may have been exposed to some creative, scripted Benghazi story plot as well.

The FBI agent present at McCabe's initial Benghazi briefing on September 11 said four days later the rhetoric at that meeting started to finally make sense. And it was somewhat shocking. The FBI insider said he watched in amazement on Sunday morning as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice appeared on network television news shows and blamed the deadly Benghazi violence on a YouTube video that sparked civil unrest.

"It was the same exact bull**** McCabe was spouting in the meeting," the FBI agent said. "He was feeding us talking points about the YouTube video. It was all bull***** I got on the phone and told other agents you're not going to believe what I just saw on TV."

How did McCabe have Rice's talking points four days before she unveiled them to the media on September 16th? And where was Mueller while McCabe was making sweeping unilateral decisions for the Bureau's response to Benghazi.

"When I look back on it, McCabe was listening to Susan Rice and the White House," Gritz said. "He was in with Rice. Now I understand what happened with everything that has come out about McCabe."

Holy Crap!!

Was Benghazi a designed "hit" on Ambassador Stevens? How could McCabe know about the video cover story during the time the attack was going on??
GCP12
AG
FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

Frisco started one

Dang it. I thought I had the "scoop". You beat me by 15 minutes easily.
Ha I follow Paine on Twitter and feel obligated to update the board ASAP when I post any of his "tick tock" tweets

A separate thread was definitely needed, though
RoscoePColtrane
I really wasn't taking a jab at you, just inserting my Ben Shapiro observations. Ben is entertaining as he triggers the hell out of the Left. And he's a smart guy that talks really fast. Great debater but can also be a really condescending *****. Regardless of how conservative he is, he's still a California Elitist in his own right, he just leans more left than the norm of that state.

November is going to be tough, but not for all the reasons people thing, like historical numbers of house seats lost in the past. The Left is in full survival mode, and will be on full out voter fraud assault on the election process. They took a huge blow banking on Hillary and they have to gain ground here or lose the party all together, because the beast of the far left is eating it's own. The dems played with fire when they allowed Soros and company to get a foothold in their party and they are paying the price. Same goes for the Republicans that allowed the David Dukes of the world to continue to exist and associate themselves with the right even remotely. The fringes are dangerous on both sides, but as conservatives we have to recognize the fringes and eradicate them or ate the very minimum put them in their place and stop allowing them to associate themselves as true conservatives.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Paine is a great follow on twitter
Code 7 10-42
Secolobo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Mark "Oz" Geist was one of the six former elite military operatives who fought back that night along with former Army Ranger Kris "Tonto" Paronto and former Marine Sgt. John "Tig" Tiegen. This trio fighting alongside Smith, Doherty, and Woods were spared in Benghazi after fighting off heavily-armed hostile factions for nearly eight hours. The story of the three surviving Operators was adapted into the movie Thirteen Hours.

And just like a Hollywood movie script, FBI insiders may have been exposed to some creative, scripted Benghazi story plot as well.

The FBI agent present at McCabe's initial Benghazi briefing on September 11 said four days later the rhetoric at that meeting started to finally make sense. And it was somewhat shocking. The FBI insider said he watched in amazement on Sunday morning as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice appeared on network television news shows and blamed the deadly Benghazi violence on a YouTube video that sparked civil unrest.

"It was the same exact bull**** McCabe was spouting in the meeting," the FBI agent said. "He was feeding us talking points about the YouTube video. It was all bull***** I got on the phone and told other agents you're not going to believe what I just saw on TV."

How did McCabe have Rice's talking points four days before she unveiled them to the media on September 16th? And where was Mueller while McCabe was making sweeping unilateral decisions for the Bureau's response to Benghazi.

"When I look back on it, McCabe was listening to Susan Rice and the White House," Gritz said. "He was in with Rice. Now I understand what happened with everything that has come out about McCabe."

Holy Crap!!

Was Benghazi a designed "hit" on Ambassador Stevens? How could McCabe know about the video cover story during the time the attack was going on??
This had been a rumor that the hit was done to cover up an arms dealing operation.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Bobcat06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Much has been made of the fact that Trump met with Mueller days before he was named as Special Counsel. However, that interview was for Director of the FBI. Question being why would Mueller, at his age, want to go back to the FBI?? To clean it up?? Or to cover it up for his bestie, Comey?? There's also Mueller's association with Uranium One deal. Did he feel he might have some exposure there?

Mueller's behavior is subject to multiple interpretations, IMO. But loading up his investigation with partisan DC "Swamp" lawyers, his long and close association with Comey, his apparently turning a blind eye to things like Fast and Furious and Uranium One, tend towards Mueller being a "Black hat" trying to cover his and other people's butts.

Mueller had already served a full term plus extension as FBI Director. He was legally ineligible to serve as FBI Director again, so the narrative that Mueller was applying to serve again was just a cover story.The question is what was discussed in that meeting.

The theory is that Mueller is a white hat because Trump had a "come to Jesus" meeting and showed him the dirt proving Mueller's guilt in Uranium One and F&F, then offered Mueller a choice to either play along as SC or go to jail. Mueller choose the former.
RoscoePColtrane
Bingo!

It's way more than a rumor
Code 7 10-42
cbr
AG
that would be a way for muellers appointment to make sense, but a dangerous game.
boulderaggie
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Bingo!

It's way more than a rumor

Is McCabe the focus of the "red flashing light" Paine was referring to last night?
aggiehawg
AG
Bobcat06 said:

aggiehawg said:

Much has been made of the fact that Trump met with Mueller days before he was named as Special Counsel. However, that interview was for Director of the FBI. Question being why would Mueller, at his age, want to go back to the FBI?? To clean it up?? Or to cover it up for his bestie, Comey?? There's also Mueller's association with Uranium One deal. Did he feel he might have some exposure there?

Mueller's behavior is subject to multiple interpretations, IMO. But loading up his investigation with partisan DC "Swamp" lawyers, his long and close association with Comey, his apparently turning a blind eye to things like Fast and Furious and Uranium One, tend towards Mueller being a "Black hat" trying to cover his and other people's butts.

Mueller had already served a full term plus extension as FBI Director. He was legally ineligible to serve as FBI Director again, so the narrative that Mueller was applying to serve again was just a cover story.The question is what was discussed in that meeting.

The theory is that Mueller is a white hat because Trump had a "come to Jesus" meeting and showed him the dirt proving Mueller's guilt in Uranium One and F&F, then offered Mueller a choice to either play along as SC or go to jail. Mueller choose the former.

Not buying that...at all.
GCP12
AG
Article is posted the bottom of the last page
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I want federal prosecutors to do really, really bad things to DWS and Sally Yates, among others.
Public executions do have a certain appeal in cases like this.
Can we waive the 8th Amendment, just for them?

ETA: William Wallace comes to mind...
aggiehawg
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I want federal prosecutors to do really, really bad things to DWS and Sally Yates, among others.

Not going to William Wallace type of dismembering. How was McVeigh executed?? Lethal injection??

That would work just fine for me.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

SeMgCo87 said:

aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Not going to William Wallace type of dismembering. How was McVeigh executed?? Lethal injection??

That would work just fine for me.
Wouldn't mind seeing another Gary Gilmore style either
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Public hangings
SeMgCo87
AG
Quote:

I think it's more likely that Trump was getting input on positions such as AG, Federal Attorneys, Communications, etc.

He had a laundry list people that came through there, many of them were input meetings, "Who do think should be ______________".
IDAGG
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I really wasn't taking a jab at you, just inserting my Ben Shapiro observations. Ben is entertaining as he triggers the hell out of the Left. And he's a smart guy that talks really fast. Great debater but can also be a really condescending *****. Regardless of how conservative he is, he's still a California Elitist in his own right, he just leans more left than the norm of that state.

November is going to be tough, but not for all the reasons people thing, like historical numbers of house seats lost in the past. The Left is in full survival mode, and will be on full out voter fraud assault on the election process. They took a huge blow banking on Hillary and they have to gain ground here or lose the party all together, because the beast of the far left is eating it's own. The dems played with fire when they allowed Soros and company to get a foothold in their party and they are paying the price. Same goes for the Republicans that allowed the David Dukes of the world to continue to exist and associate themselves with the right even remotely. The fringes are dangerous on both sides, but as conservatives we have to recognize the fringes and eradicate them or ate the very minimum put them in their place and stop allowing them to associate themselves as true conservatives.
No worries, I didn't take your comments as a jab at me. And I realize Shapiro is a bit of a lightening rod here because of his never Trump stance, although I have to say love his "Good Trump" "Bad Trump" takes and he does give Trump credit when he feels trump deserves it.

And I could not agree more with your take above which I will quote again below:

Quote:

The dems played with fire when they allowed Soros and company to get a foothold in their party and they are paying the price. Same goes for the Republicans that allowed the David Dukes of the world to continue to exist and associate themselves with the right even remotely. The fringes are dangerous on both sides, but as conservatives we have to recognize the fringes and eradicate them or ate the very minimum put them in their place and stop allowing them to associate themselves as true conservatives.
William Buckley famously read the John Birchers out of the conservative movement back in the early 60s as he knew they would discredit the conservative movement. I absolutely agree more should be done to disassociate the David Dukes, Richard Spencers and other alt-right morons.

The Liberals will never renounce Soros. He bought their souls with $18B.
drcrinum

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/

Quote:

An Australian investigative journalist who is a retired police detective said Tuesday he has been asked to provide the FBI with details about multiple allegations of mishandling millions of dollars contributed to the Clinton Foundation by the Aussie government.

"I have been asked to provide the FBI with further and better particulars about allegations regarding improper donations to the CF funded by Australian taxpayers," Michael Smith told LifeZette....

At the center of Smith's complaints are former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, and multiple Australian government officials, including senior diplomat Alexander Downer, that government's high commissioner to the United Kingdom....

The materials Smith is giving the FBI focus on a 2006 memorandum of understanding between the Australian government and the Clinton Foundation's Clinton HIV/AIDs Initiative (CHAI). Smith claims the foundation received a "$25M financial advantage dishonestly obtained by deception" as a result of actions by Bill Clinton and Downer, who was then Australia's minister of foreign affairs....

Also included in the Smith materials are evidence he believes shows "corrupt October 2006 backdating of false tender advertisements purporting to advertise the availability of a $15 million contract to provide HIV/AIDS services in Papua New Guinea on behalf of the Australian government after an agreement was already in place to pay the Clinton Foundation and/or associates."....

A third complaint concerns what Smith describes as "the $10 million financial advantage dishonestly obtained by deception between April 1, 2008, and Sept. 25, 2008, at Washington, D.C., New York, New York, and Canberra Australia involving an MOU between the Australian government, the "Clinton Climate Initiative," and the purported "Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute Inc."...

Sessions said the investigation into the CF had been reopened. Here's proof.
drcrinum

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/17/report-fbi-agent-shared-russia-probe-information-with-christopher-steele/

Quote:

An FBI agent shared the name of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos with Trump dossier author Christopher Steele during a meeting in early October 2016.

That new bit of information was revealed in a column published Wednesday by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius.

Ignatius reports that Steele, a former MI6 agent, met with an old FBI contact in Rome around Oct. 1, 2016 to share findings from his investigation into Donald Trump's and the Trump campaign's associations with the Russian government.

"At this meeting, the FBI official asked Steele if he had ever heard of Papadopoulos," reports Ignatius, who cited an official familiar with the meeting as his source.

Papadopoulos had to be a Fusion GPS/HRC plant.

RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/17/report-fbi-agent-shared-russia-probe-information-with-christopher-steele/

Quote:

An FBI agent shared the name of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos with Trump dossier author Christopher Steele during a meeting in early October 2016.

That new bit of information was revealed in a column published Wednesday by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius.

Ignatius reports that Steele, a former MI6 agent, met with an old FBI contact in Rome around Oct. 1, 2016 to share findings from his investigation into Donald Trump's and the Trump campaign's associations with the Russian government.

"At this meeting, the FBI official asked Steele if he had ever heard of Papadopoulos," reports Ignatius, who cited an official familiar with the meeting as his source.

Papadopoulos had to be a Fusion GPS/HRC plant.

Papadopoulos is a patsy. He's a young kid trying to look important and get a chair at the grownups table. He a used car salesman trying to appear to be Rick Hendrick. He runs his mouth and talks out of turn, bounces between all parties trying to make an impression that he's important. All this crap about he rewrote a speech for Trump and was some kind of foreign policy advisor is complete crap. Papadopoulos in his naivety, has been hoodwinked and backed himself in a corner legally with his sketchy foreign dealing in Turkey. But he's no big player, he's nothing close to Manafort, who is for all intended purposes a criminal with some of his dealings. Manafort's only defense is he wasn't the only one doing what he was doing, which is no real defense at all. It's just leverage to expose politicians that were benefiting from his shady moves. If Manafort goes the Podesta brothers go with him, because they are hitched at the hip. Papadopoulos is nothing but a punk kid in trouble.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrin said:

Papadopoulos is nothing but a punk kid in trouble.

Remember when Simpson screwed up in his testimony before the Senate Intel Comm about the FBI having a corroborating source inside the Trump Campaign?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/glenn-simpson-testified-that-the-fbi-had-a-source-inside-the-trump-campaign-corroborating-collusion-claims.html

I think that was a reference to Papadopoulos, but there is no way to be certain.
If I am correct, there might be a link to him in the Fusion GPS bank records.

RoscoePColtrane
Yes Simpson backed tracked all that talk of a mole in the Trump administration. Simpson is a slimeball POS as well.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/13/glenn-simpson-believes-fbi-has-mole-inside-trump-t/
Code 7 10-42
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.