Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,496,141 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty interesting that Schiff has pretty much gone silent since mid December.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Rockdoc
AG
All they did was strengthen Nunes' resolve
aggiehawg
AG
JR69 said:

aggiehawg said:

It's okay. She's a Filipino and doesn't read English. /Hillary Clinton.
I have very good Filipino friends, in the Philippines, that know more about the sh*tshow that is going on in DC than most Americans do.
That was sarcasm, in case you misunderstood. But I can totally see Hillary using such a stupid justification for allowing her maid access to classified material.
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

SInce his whole ducking out of closed sessions, over a dozen times (reportedly to the bathroom) with Don Jr and CNN simultaneously getting live real time updates on what was going on in the closed session, Schiff has been laying pretty low.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

The disclosure of this information by Chairman Nunes was evidently intended to try to lend some credence to President Trump' claims that former President Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped claims that have been repeatedly been shown to be absolutely baseless, as confirmed by FBI Director Comey in his testimony before Chairman Nunes' own committee," MoveOn.org's ethics complaint read.
This appears to be an attempt by the DNC to obstruct justice. Dem Reps Deutsch and Clarke, HEC members, pushed for the investigation of Nunes. They knew what he would find.
Rockdoc
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

SInce his whole ducking out of closed sessions, over a dozen times (reportedly to the bathroom) with Don Jr and CNN simultaneously getting live real time updates on what was going on in the closed session, Schiff has been laying pretty low.
He needs to be replaced on the Commitee.
stetson
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

JR69 said:

aggiehawg said:

I have very good Filipino friends, in the Philippines, that know more about the sh*tshow that is going on in DC than most Americans do.
Now we know where they got their information.

Underrated post.
stetson
AG
Rockdoc said:

All they did was strengthen Nunes' resolve

Yeah, if I'm Nunes I'm going scorched earth.
JR69
AG
aggiehawg said:

JR69 said:

aggiehawg said:

That was sarcasm, in case you misunderstood. But I can totally see Hillary using such a stupid justification for allowing her maid access to classified material.
I knew it was sarcasm, and yeah, it would be very Hillaryesque to pull that rabbit out of the hat. I just used it as a lead in to make a point about how blissfully and willfully ignorant of the goings-on in DC most Americans appear to be.
drcrinum

NYTs -- that was a leak from Mueller.
FriscoKid
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

FriscoKid said:

1. So she had a legal and secure SCIF in her house? Her e-mail server was a different entity?

2. No way to forward a message from the secure network (SCIF) without printing a hard copy?

1. Yes, the SCIF was in her Whitehaven house, the server was in her bathroom linen closet in Chappaqua

2. No, you can only forward it to another SCIF, no way to get it off the network electronically. It would have to be physically removed via hard copy. SCIF PC's have no hard drive direct access, say via USB drive, Floppy Disc, CD etc. No electronic devices are allowed in a SCIF if protocols are being followed. Of course from Huma's interview with the FBI we know that the maid was accessing the SCIF in Whitehaven regularly, so protocols were out the door with Hillary.

Perfect! I got it. Thanks.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

Trap set. The Dems will be claiming this is it. Bannon will give Mueller nothing. Another whiff for the Dems. Even from a guy that "hates" Trump.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

Trap set. The Dems will be claiming this is it. Bannon will give Mueller nothing. Another whiff for the Dems. Even from a guy that "hates" Trump.
I question if it's even true. NYT also said they subpoena bank records and they didn't
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Also possible
SeMgCo87
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Here's my question for the day: when someone texts, is it stored only on the phone, or is there a server that also contains that information?
From what I know:

SMS stands for Short Messaging Service, the normal way to send texts. Options include MMS (Multi-media Messaging Service) and EMS (Enhanced MS), but there are so many other variations that have sprung up based on it.

Texts are stored on a control server, but only for a short time - this can vary. They are stored on the phone until deleted.
aggielostinETX
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

fasthorses05 said:

Here's my question for the day: when someone texts, is it stored only on the phone, or is there a server that also contains that information?
From what I know:

SMS stands for Short Messaging Service, the normal way to send texts. Options include MMS (Multi-media Messaging Service) and EMS (Enhanced MS), but there are so many other variations that have sprung up based on it.

Texts are stored on a control server, but only for a short time - this can vary. They are stored on the phone until deleted.
AT&T keeps the SMS data for two years online. Who knows how long on tape. My buddy just pulled his wife's SMS logs in their divorce. It took about a week for him to get them with the right legal request.
Tailgate88
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

fasthorses05 said:

From what I know:

I bet the NSA has every single one.
fasthorse05
SeMgCo87 said:

fasthorses05 said:

From what I know:

Gracias!

Prosperdick
AG
Bird Poo
AG
Aw Geez not this tic tock shlt again.
DeWrecking Crew
Bobcat06
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

His claim was Nunes revealed Classified information to the POTUS! I'm curious to what classified material is it that he thinks that the POTUS is not cleared to see.
Just to re-iterate how ludicrous the claims about Nunes leaking are
GCP12
AG
DeWrecking Crew
GCP12
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

Before we get the, "Ha! Hannity?" posts, it is a Sara Carter report.
akm91
AG
Quote:

The New York Times was the first to allude to Simpson's continuing investigation into Trump's alleged ties with Russia in a recent expose on Simpson stating, "But the work has not stopped. Fusion continues to look into ties between Mr. Trump and Russia, according to several people briefed on the research. Mr. Simpson's specific areas of focus, and information about any current benefactors, are closely guarded."
NYT spilled the beans.

Quote:

A Republican Congressional staff member, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said "it's imperative to know who's paying Fusion GPS for its current investigation. There appears to be a concerted effort on the part of the dems to try to deflect from the explosive information now in the hands of the committees and we still don't have the answers we need regarding Fusion's role."
Obama For America?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Bobcat06
AG
Is the FISA warrant still active?
GCP12
AG
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Perhaps he decided to sing a song for Sessions.
fasthorse05
drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

Perhaps he decided to sing a song for Sessions.
There are always various reasons for someone working with the good guys--in this case. However. Hawg and Coltrane can help align my reasoning.

The possibility of having, assuming they have children, Ohr AND his wife indicted with possible jail time (the longer the better) would certainly make the strongest "believer" consider talking.

At least I hope my thinking is based on judicial reasoning.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There are always various reasons for someone working with the good guys--in this case. However. Hawg and Coltrane can help align my reasoning.

The possibility of having, assuming they have children, Ohr AND his wife indicted with possible jail time (the longer the better) would certainly make the strongest "believer" consider talking.

Nice thought. Hope you are correct.

But my spidey senses are telling me this is Mueller related. He's blocking it.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Nice thought. Hope you are correct.

Exactly

Let's not forget Mueller just brought in the Cyber Lawyer a week ago, and that could be directly related to Ohr possibly. Mueller gets first shot at all the witnesses.
Code 7 10-42
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

My hunch .... (1) they need more time to review the IG's voluminous dump last Fri and (2) they want to wait for the hopefully soon-to-be-released IG's report to better craft their line of questions. The point being that Ohr is a DOJ employee and therefore can not be investigated directly by the IG
RoscoePColtrane
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

My hunch .... (1) they need more time to review the IG's voluminous dump last Fri and (2) they want to wait for the hopefully soon-to-be-released IG's report to better craft their line of questions. The point being that Ohr is a DOJ employee and therefore can not be investigated directly by the IG
The hell you say.... care to explain?

The IG is currently investigating the FBI which is a part of the DOJ.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 48 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.