Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,496,340 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

17) HRC had SAP level classified programs on that server. Programs she was never read into or cleared for. Had no access to. Someone stole that data from an above top secret SCIF and smuggled it out, gave it to her and..
Holy *****!!!!!!!!
Not sure I buy into that in full. Why wouldn't a Cabinet member, particularly SecState, not be read into that process and data?? Especially when it addresses foreign state actors that he/she are dealing with face to face??

True, early on in Hillary's tenure as Sec State, she was largely sidelined by Richard Holbrooke in sensitive areas such as Afghanistan and Pakistan. His death at the end of 2010 took care of that however. She would have had no challengers for authority and influence after his passing. (Ruptured aorta.)
akm91
AG
Well it may have been programs not related to Dept State? I imagine there are programs so sensitive that cabinet members are only read into it on a need to know basis.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

Well it may have been programs not related to Dept State? I imagine there are programs so sensitive that cabinet members are only read into it on a need to know basis.
Having any SCIF level data outside of a SCIF environment is 20 years in FIC, regardless if she had proper access or not. If I recall Huma was forwarding documents from the SCIF to an unsecured printer in Chappaqua to print out so the maid could put them on Hillary's desk at her residence, for her to review later.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
DeWrecking Crew
Quote:

Hey @MichaelCohen212 , the story of how they got the wrong "Michael Cohen" in the Steele Dossier is very likely because the FBI 'insiders' ran a FISA-702 search query on campaign officials, and extracted raw data on the wrong guy.

cc: @Jim_Jordan @RepDevinNunes @RepDeSantis

Quote:

What this is... IS A PAPER TRAIL that cannot be refuted. Connect the origin of the false @MichaelCohen212 report to FISA-702 searches (NSA paper trail, audit logs)... then put that search result inside the Steele Dossier and VOILA !
Boom.
It all connects.
Easy Peasy.

Quote:

We won't have to wait on the lawsuit. Remember in Admiral Rogers testimony he specifically said he retained the 2016 FISA-702 "search logs". @RepDevinNunes has access to those logs. If one of those search results shows " @MichaelCohen212 Prague" .... It's essentially game over!

Quote:

Additionally, what this is... IS MORE EVIDENCE that Christopher Steele didn't write the "dossier" the FBI used; FUSION-GPS did via Nellie Ohr. There are other significant indicators that build additional evidence on this. It's not the Steele Dossier, it's "THE CLINTON DOSSIER"!

Quote:

Exactly. The unlawful DOJ/FBI FISA-702 "political search inquires" also fall under the Michael Horowitz OIG investigation as outlined. In addition to @RepDevinNunes the OIG investigative documents are headed to @BobGoodlatte6 and @Jim_Jordan See how that works? !!
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

Having any SCIF level data outside of a SCIF environment is 20 years in FIC, regardless if she had proper access or not. If I recall Huma was forwarding documents from the SCIF to an unsecured printer in Chappaqua to print out so the maid could put them on Hillary's desk at her residence, for her to review later.
Oh, I agree with that. I was just questioning the assertion that materials from SAP that were found on her server were materials that she would have been denied access to in the first place.
CrazyDayDuck
I'm digging this Roscoe and his posts.
RoscoePColtrane
And I agreed with your original post, I was just putting that out there, didn't intend to come off as presumptuous
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
No offense taken, darlin'. I seldom get offended by a simple disagreement in interpretation. Nor do I think I know everything and are never wrong.
Bird Poo
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

I'm digging this Roscoe and his posts.

Same here!

Git git git.
GCP12
AG
This is an absolutely massive thread that covers everything from the reason for creating the dossier to Flynn to the IG investigation. It is really long, but offers good analysis of what kind of surveillance went on and how the Obama administration tried to cover their tracks. It is still ongoing at this time.

Unrolled:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/953023592698142725.html
DeWrecking Crew
Quote:

Well, here's one (of many) we were holding back... but it's out now.

Yes. Russian expert, head of Russia House, Christopher Steele wouldn't mistakenly spell well known Alfa bank as "Alpha Bank".

There is a *Greek* Alpha Bank.
Who is Greek?
Papadopoulos

ps. Alfa bank is suing
FriscoKid
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

Quote:

Hey @MichaelCohen212 , the story of how they got the wrong "Michael Cohen" in the Steele Dossier is very likely because the FBI 'insiders' ran a FISA-702 search query on campaign officials, and extracted raw data on the wrong guy.

cc: @Jim_Jordan @RepDevinNunes @RepDeSantis

Quote:

What this is... IS A PAPER TRAIL that cannot be refuted. Connect the origin of the false @MichaelCohen212 report to FISA-702 searches (NSA paper trail, audit logs)... then put that search result inside the Steele Dossier and VOILA !
Boom.
It all connects.
Easy Peasy.

Quote:

We won't have to wait on the lawsuit. Remember in Admiral Rogers testimony he specifically said he retained the 2016 FISA-702 "search logs". @RepDevinNunes has access to those logs. If one of those search results shows " @MichaelCohen212 Prague" .... It's essentially game over!

Quote:

Additionally, what this is... IS MORE EVIDENCE that Christopher Steele didn't write the "dossier" the FBI used; FUSION-GPS did via Nellie Ohr. There are other significant indicators that build additional evidence on this. It's not the Steele Dossier, it's "THE CLINTON DOSSIER"!

Quote:

Exactly. The unlawful DOJ/FBI FISA-702 "political search inquires" also fall under the Michael Horowitz OIG investigation as outlined. In addition to @RepDevinNunes the OIG investigative documents are headed to @BobGoodlatte6 and @Jim_Jordan See how that works? !!

Holy crap!
drcrinum

In the Trump Dossier, Alfa Bank is misspelled multiple times as Alpha Bank, and the Russian bank owners were identified (see pp.25-26 of the Dossier). Russian sources would never misspell Alfa. But there is an Alpha Bank in Greece, and who is Greek -- Papadopoulos. The implication is that they (the contractors in the FBI/DOJ performing the queries) had surveillance on Papadopoulos as well and picked up 'Alpha Bank' in one of his e-mails. (Another possibility: There is another American with the name George Papadopoulos who is a financial planner and visits his mother in Greece, who was confused with the Trump 'confident' on Twitter, etc. -- they may have had surveillance on the wrong GP.) Anyway, The owners of Alfa Bank have a libel lawsuit against Simpson & Fusion GPS which you can read here:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/glenn-simpson-sued-for-libel-by-russian-bankers-in/

Apologies to DeWrecking Crew: I started working on The Last Refuge tweets and it took me awhile; I didn't check back to see that you had posted them.
GCP12
AG
Amateur hour
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Amateur hour
Another one:

In the Trump Dossier, p.18, Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, was reported to have held a clandestine meeting in August 2016 with Kremlin officials in Prague, Czech Republic, even identifying one of the possible Russian attendees. Only problem is: it was another Michael Cohen who was in Prague at the time. Trump's lawyer via his passport could prove he was never in Prague or the Czech Republic. So, another lawsuit against Fusion GPS (& BuzzFeed) which you can read about here:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-sues-buzzfeed-fusion-gps-over-trump-dossier/article/2645470

Some interesting things may come out of these lawsuits. Remember, Steele is being sued in the UK by multiple players.
Ag with kids
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

It would be physically impossible to "forward" any SCIF info out of the SCIF. There wouldn't be any physical connection to anything outside the SCIF.

Hell, even Secret level labs don't have outside connections.

If it got out and on another computer, it was either downloaded to some kind of media or printed out and scanned. Which makes it even worse, since there's NO WAY you could claim "oops" didn't mean to do that.
Bobcat06
AG
drcrinum said:

In the Trump Dossier, Alfa Bank is misspelled multiple times as Alpha Bank, and the Russian bank owners were identified (see pp.25-26 of the Dossier). Russian sources would never misspell Alfa. But there is an Alpha Bank in Greece, and who is Greek -- Papadopoulos. The implication is that they (the contractors in the FBI/DOJ performing the queries) had surveillance on Papadopoulos as well and picked up 'Alpha Bank' in one of his e-mails. (Another possibility: There is another American with the name George Papadopoulos who is a financial planner and visits his mother in Greece, who was confused with the Trump 'confident' on Twitter, etc. -- they may have had surveillance on the wrong GP.) Anyway, The owners of Alfa Bank have a libel lawsuit against Simpson & Fusion GPS which you can read here:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/glenn-simpson-sued-for-libel-by-russian-bankers-in/

Wait....

So Steele didn't even write the Steele Dossier?
GCP12
AG
The current theory is that Nellie Ohr actually wrote it and they just used Steele to give it legitimacy and cover for the doj
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Wait....

Well he was no James Bond, that's for sure.

But you have a point. Was British intelligence doing the queries for him under his direction??
RoscoePColtrane
Ag with kids said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

It would be physically impossible to "forward" any SCIF info out of the SCIF. There wouldn't be any physical connection to anything outside the SCIF.

If it got out and on another computer, it was either downloaded to some kind of media or printed out and scanned. Which makes it even worse, since there's NO WAY you could claim "oops" didn't mean to do that.
First off I went back and double checked and it wasn't her house in Chappaqua it was her house in Whitehaven

"Revisions to the Iran points" was the subject line of a classified April 2012 email to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, "Marina is trying to print for you." Marina is Marina Santos a Filipino national that worked as Hillary's maid

Both classified emails were marked "confidential," the tier below "secret" or "top secret."

Santos also had access to a highly secure room called an SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) that diplomatic security agents set up at Whitehaven, according to FBI notes from an interview with Abedin.

From within the SCIF, Santos who had no clearance "collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton," the FBI notes revealed.

Just how sensitive were the papers Santos presumably handled? The FBI noted Clinton periodically received the Presidential Daily Brief a top-secret document prepared by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies via the secure fax.

A 2012 "sensitive" but unclassified email from Hanley to Clinton refers to a fax the staff wanted Clinton "to see before your Netanyahu mtg. Marina will grab for you."

Yet it appears Clinton was never asked by the FBI in its yearlong investigation to turn over the iMac that Santos used to receive the emails, or the printer she used to print out the documents, or the printouts themselves.

https://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
It's okay. She's a Filipino and doesn't read English. /Hillary Clinton.
Ag with kids
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag with kids said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

akm91 said:

First off I went back and double checked and it wasn't her house in Chappaqua it was her house in Whitehaven

"Revisions to the Iran points" was the subject line of a classified April 2012 email to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, "Marina is trying to print for you." Marina is Marina Santos a Filipino national that worked as Hillary's maid

Both classified emails were marked "confidential," the tier below "secret" or "top secret."

Santos also had access to a highly secure room called an SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) that diplomatic security agents set up at Whitehaven, according to FBI notes from an interview with Abedin.

From within the SCIF, Santos who had no clearance "collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton," the FBI notes revealed.

Just how sensitive were the papers Santos presumably handled? The FBI noted Clinton periodically received the Presidential Daily Brief a top-secret document prepared by the CIA and other US intelligence agencies via the secure fax.

A 2012 "sensitive" but unclassified email from Hanley to Clinton refers to a fax the staff wanted Clinton "to see before your Netanyahu mtg. Marina will grab for you."

Yet it appears Clinton was never asked by the FBI in its yearlong investigation to turn over the iMac that Santos used to receive the emails, or the printer she used to print out the documents, or the printouts themselves.

https://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
Fair enough. I was just pointing out that there's no way to "forward" anything from a SCIF (or even a Secret) system.

Hell, even the one Confidential program I worked on was compartmentalized and had no outside connection.

So, it looks like what I said...someone physically removed them. Pretty ****ing damning...and jail worthy.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

akm91 said:

Quote:

17) HRC had SAP level classified programs on that server. Programs she was never read into or cleared for. Had no access to. Someone stole that data from an above top secret SCIF and smuggled it out, gave it to her and..
Holy *****!!!!!!!!
Not sure I buy into that in full. Why wouldn't a Cabinet member, particularly SecState, not be read into that process and data?? Especially when it addresses foreign state actors that he/she are dealing with face to face??

True, early on in Hillary's tenure as Sec State, she was largely sidelined by Richard Holbrooke in sensitive areas such as Afghanistan and Pakistan. His death at the end of 2010 took care of that however. She would have had no challengers for authority and influence after his passing. (Ruptured aorta.)
As akm91 points out, it's very possible that there were many programs that she didn't have "need to know" for. You could have a TS/SCI Yankee White and the vast majority of all classified information all the way down to Confidential is off limits to you unless you get read into the program and get "need to know".
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

So, it looks like what I said...someone physically removed them. Pretty ****ing damning...and jail worthy.
Sandy Berger stole documents out of the National Archives by stuffing them in his pants and socks and didn't go to jail.
FriscoKid
AG
Why was the maid always printing off stuff? Hillary wasn't there to read it. What's the purpose of the hard copy?
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

Why was the maid always printing off stuff? Hillary wasn't there to read it. What's the purpose of the hard copy?
For Bill.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Sandy Berger stole documents out of the National Archives by stuffing them in his pants and socks and didn't go to jail.
True...

He did get probation, but that damn sure was not enough for what he did.

I would have gone to federal pound me in the ass prison for what he did.
Ag with kids
AG
FriscoKid said:

It was the only way to get it out of the SCIF.
RoscoePColtrane
Ag with kids said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm sure her maid had a ts/sci!! LOL
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Wait....

Well he was no James Bond, that's for sure.

But you have a point. Was British intelligence doing the queries for him under his direction??
The queries were being performed in-house via contractors (Fusion GPS) at the FBI. Read this article:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/

GCHQ was clearly involved at some point as well, at least in 2015 & very early 2016 via official communications which were legit I believe. We don't know yet if GCHQ was involved in queries after the plot was hatched with Fusion GPS or later when Rogers closed down the FBI/DOJ-NSD queries in October 2016. Could have been since GCHQ has officers at Langley via the joint sharing of the NSA databases (Remember: Judge Napolitano's remarks + the reason Hannigan suddenly retired after Trump was inaugurated). But Steele having a direct relationship/imput with GCHQ regarding the plot...I haven't heard that...but it may not be far-fetched. We have seen the tip of the iceberg and some of the underwater ice, but I think we have a lot yet to learn.
Ag with kids
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Ag with kids said:

FriscoKid said:

I'm sure her maid had a ts/sci!! LOL
Somehow I'm going to have to give that a great big

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

But Steele having a direct relationship/imput with GCHQ regarding the plot...I haven't heard that...but it may not be far-fetched. We have seen the tip of the iceberg and some of the underwater ice, but I think we have a lot yet to learn.
With Obama's encouragement (or just turning a blind eye after a wink) I can see where that could happen. And Steele was former MI6. He had connections within British intelligence.
Bobcat06
AG
GCP12 said:

The current theory is that Nellie Ohr actually wrote it and they just used Steele to give it legitimacy and cover for the doj
Isn't Nellie Ohr fluent in Russian?
GCP12
AG
Correct
FriscoKid
AG
This still doesn't make sense. If the documents are on her server then she would have access to it remotely. Why would she need a hard copy?

The server was already unsecure and the documents were on it to be printed.
First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.