Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,323 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Perkins Coie is also the law firm that represents Obama for America. I started a thread some time back about this law firm being at the center of a large web.
HRC's campaign hiring Perkins Cole to hire F-GPS seems to be a good example of a loophole intended to hide any transaction.

Then, under what legal circumstance does an attorney (i.e. Perkins Cole) cross the line of attorney-client privilege?
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Perkins Coie is also the law firm that represents Obama for America. I started a thread some time back about this law firm being at the center of a large web.
HRC's campaign hiring Perkins Cole to hire F-GPS seems to be a good example of a loophole intended to hide any transaction.

Then, under what legal circumstance does an attorney (i.e. Perkins Cole) cross the line of attorney-client privilege?
When they become members of a conspiracy. When is that? When they hire Fusion to create and disseminate the phony dossier. The one question that Simpson refused to answer was whether he was directed by the client to direct Steele to disseminate the dossier to the press and the FBI.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

When they become members of a conspiracy. When is that? When they hire Fusion to create and disseminate the phony dossier. The one question that Simpson refused to answer was whether he was directed by the client to direct Steele to disseminate the dossier to the press and the FBI.
And possibly this: In Clark v. United States, the US Supreme Court said: "A client who consults an attorney for advice that will serve him in the commission of a fraud will have no help from the law. He must let the truth be told." The crime-fraud exception requires that the crime/fraud discussed between client and attorney be carried out to be triggered.

It seems Perkins Coi may be in jeopardy if they directed F-GPS to knowingly commit a crime/fraud ... but I'm uncertain if HRC is affected unless she also had a direct role.
Rockdoc
AG
My money is on the Clinton's when it comes to protecting themselves.
SeMgCo87
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Rockdoc said:

If Mueller hasn't got anything on trump, he needs to just shut the trump part of it down and make a public announcement stating same. If he's gonna be world prosecutor that goes on forever, it needs to be stated.
I honestly think that Trump's part in this has been done for some time, and Muller has let Ty Cobb know it, but has told them just to sit tight and let the real targets thinks that Mueller is still after Trump. The minute Mueller clears Trump publicly, they left is going to go berserk, and any left targets are going to lawyer up tight and start pleading the 5th. As long as they think Trump is still the target and the focus, they will keep relaxed and talking to their insiders in the DOJ and digging their own graves. Trump knows how to play the part, and it builds up his solid base a bit more. The next 30 days are going to change american political history and the swamp with be draining just as Trump said he would do. If mueller had anything on Trump they would already been closed in on him.
To link this over to the Q anon thread, Q posts in Oct and Nov, indicated some very similar sentiments; that the roots of corruption are deep, and revealing all at once would trigger violent reactions. All of the discussion here and over in Q anon thread seem to be eerily connected, mostly the revelations of the past 10-12 days of key characters getting snagged by facts surfacing through tge info releases.

And, if you consider as a possibility, that Feinstein's action to release the transcript was deliberate, wouldn't that action really squash future private testimony of other witnesses? No trust in the process after that unethical move.
drcrinum

A message from Q. The first part makes sense -- a Major False Flag = MSM distraction to deflect public scrutiny of the OIG Report. Time will tell.
Rockdoc
AG
Well the violent reactions everybody keeps referencing would be directly caused by the MSM not willing to accept the news because of their extreme bias. I really believe the common man on the street is perfectly capable of handling bad news without getting violent. Something needs to be done to prevent all the false reporting.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It seems Perkins Coi may be in jeopardy if they directed F-GPS to knowingly commit a crime/fraud ... but I'm uncertain if HRC is affected unless she also had a direct role.
Lawyers don't go rogue and put themselves in jeopardy unless the client is completely on board. Perkins, Coie's main problem is that they wore too many hats at the same time to be able to claim ignorance of what the other hand was doing.

Counsel for DNC and the Hillary campaign. Brings in a subsidiary of Google (another client) named CrowdStrike on the supposed DNC leak. (RUSSIANS HACK!) Hired Fusion GPS to link Trump to the Russians and by extension the "hack." They are also funneling money in and out of the Hillary campaign (according to Donna Brazile) in violation of election laws.

Bad pookie. Oh, they can hide behind attorney/client privilege for awhile but not forever.
Pelayo
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

drcrinum said:

benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Illegal surveillance since 2012? Just think of the potential ramifications? For instance...government contracts...permitting your donor buddy to secretly learn about a competitor's plans. Or in the political world...blackmail...dig up some hidden dirt...why did Judge Roberts suddenly flip his opinion on Obamacare. Remember this woman's statements:
Assuming this was limited to 702 abuse of NSA surveillance of Americans conv with non-citizens?
Except that when you enter the search parameters, all sorts of links appear, and those that don't apply are 'supposed' to be deleted. I believe it can be a broad net when manipulated appropriately (disguised), and if one doesn't sequester the info, who would know. Sort of like a fishing expedition...you never know what you will catch...but if you throw everything back into the ocean that you do catch, no one knows that you ever caught anything.
I mentioned this very thing the other day and a couple of policy wonkers pooh poohed it. It's called a soft query. It's not official, and nothing can be used in legal proceeding without going back to the court and getting a warrant. It's taking a peak and just looking at information. It's done all the time.
How this doesn't bother the mess out of every civic minded American blows my mind

Dragnet surveillance of domestic data should end post haste
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SeMgCo87
AG
Rockdoc said:

Well the violent reactions everybody keeps referencing would be directly caused by the MSM not willing to accept the news because of their extreme bias. I really believe the common man on the street is perfectly capable of handling bad news without getting violent. Something needs to be done to prevent all the false reporting.
Yes, MSM, maybe Antifa, the vag hat paraders, Ashley Judd, Madonna as well?

I still think this is like a snake, as formidable as it may be, cut off the head and it becomes a harmless thrashing thing. OIG report out tomorrow? I hope it will surface, but can Adam Schiff try to put a "hold" on it for review by the House Intelligence Committee?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

OIG report out tomorrow? I hope it will surface, but can Adam Schiff try to put a "hold" on it for review by the House Intelligence Committee?
It's MLK Day, tomorrow. DC will be open for business??
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

A message from Q. The first part makes sense -- a Major False Flag = MSM distraction to deflect public scrutiny of the OIG Report. Time will tell.

SILENCE [187]
187 days? 1/2 year? 6 months? maybe from Las Vegas? (Oct 1st - April 6th)

SILENCE [LV]?
Las Vegas?

SILENCE [LV witnesses]?
Las Vegas witnesses?

SILENCE [LV-FBI]?
Las Vegas FBI?
SeMgCo87
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

OIG report out tomorrow? I hope it will surface, but can Adam Schiff try to put a "hold" on it for review by the House Intelligence Committee?
It's MLK Day, tomorrow. DC will be open for business??
You're right. Sorry. Posts all over the internet are saying Jan 15. Please read it as Jan 16 at the earliest. But it doesn't change my thought that someone, in some agency or committee, will figure out a way to delay it and discount it.
Rockdoc
AG
Oh they'll discount it alright. They'll claim bias on the IG somehow, even though Muellers staff is nothing but biased folks.
SeMgCo87
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

SILENCE [187]
187 days? 1/2 year? 6 months? maybe from Las Vegas? (Oct 1st - April 6th)

SILENCE [LV]?
Las Vegas?

SILENCE [LV witnesses]?
Las Vegas witnesses?

SILENCE [LV-FBI]?
Las Vegas FBI?
Good work!

Maybe 187 reference goes back in time...to July 11, 2017
I found this tidbit on CNN Catchup page:
Quote:

The ongoing Russia investigation took another turn today after Donald Trump Jr. released an email chain about his meeting with a Russian lawyer who he had been told would have dirt on Hillary Clinton. See the full exchange here. Trump Jr.'s tweets came moments before the New York Times published a report with those same emails. President Trump stood by his son, saying he was "a high-quality person, and I applaud his transparency."
There has been silence on THAT little investigation as well...

scoop12
AG
187 is police code for murder
Ag with kids
AG
scoop12 said:

187 is police code for murder Murder-Death-Kill
RoscoePColtrane
scoop12 said:

Actually that's mainly a California thing, Since the California Penal Code Section 187 covers Homicide

Here in Texas if someone (civilian) is code 12 they are deceased.

Gangs use 187 across the nation for Murder, mostly in Graffiti and Tattoos
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

scoop12 said:

Actually that's mainly a California thing, Since the California Penal Code Section 187 covers Homicide

Here in Texas if someone (civilian) is code 12 they are deceased.

Gangs use 187 across the nation for Murder, mostly in Graffiti and Tattoos
Thanks for posting that. I kept thinking 187 was a gang thing.
scoop12
AG
Speculation is that the MS-13 gang killed seth rich, so wondering if that's the tie in
reb,
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Lawyers don't go rogue and put themselves in jeopardy unless the client is completely on board. Perkins, Coie's main problem is that they wore too many hats at the same time to be able to claim ignorance of what the other hand was doing.

Counsel for DNC and the Hillary campaign. Brings in a subsidiary of Google (another client) named CrowdStrike on the supposed DNC leak. (RUSSIANS HACK!) Hired Fusion GPS to link Trump to the Russians and by extension the "hack." They are also funneling money in and out of the Hillary campaign (according to Donna Brazile) in violation of election laws.

Bad pookie. Oh, they can hide behind attorney/client privilege for awhile but not forever.
They aren't a subsidiary of Google. Google restructured into Alphabet and Google Ventures, which was -always- run very separately from the mothership, and was spun off properly into its fully separate venture capital arm of alphabet.

GV invests in a ton of companies, they throw money around everywhere, like Slack and Uber. I really doubt anything ever comes of the Google angle.
RoscoePColtrane
scoop12 said:

Speculation is that the MS-13 gang killed seth rich, so wondering if that's the tie in
Being the always skeptical meter maid, my problem with anyone other than a professional hit, is that if you hired a couple of gang bangers to do the deed, they are going to take a Tag Heuer watch, a solid gold necklace and pendant, an iphone, and a wallet with money and CC's.
Code 7 10-42
SeMgCo87
AG
scoop12 said:

From this answer to the question "why does 187 police code mean death:
Quote:

No, it means "murder."
It's the section of the Calfornia Penal Code that defines murder and lists the potential penalties.
California cops tended to use it as the radio code for murder or suspected murder, and, since California cops are the ones most often dramatized on American TV, it got picked up. Hence, the incongrously titled cop show about the Detroit Police Homicide Squad, Detroit - 187, which is set in Michigan.
Nowhere else in the country is it used as a radio code, however.
Okay, I get your point.

So, should we interpret that the reference to 187 means Q is from California? And avid Cop show fan?

Maybe it was a time period of silence, just like the other references.
RoscoePColtrane
SeMgCo87 said:

scoop12 said:

From this answer to the question "why does 187 police code mean death:
Quote:

No, it means "murder."
It's the section of the Calfornia Penal Code that defines murder and lists the potential penalties.
California cops tended to use it as the radio code for murder or suspected murder, and, since California cops are the ones most often dramatized on American TV, it got picked up. Hence, the incongrously titled cop show about the Detroit Police Homicide Squad, Detroit - 187, which is set in Michigan.
Nowhere else in the country is it used as a radio code, however.
Okay, I get your point.

So, should we interpret that the reference to 187 means Q is from California? And avid Cop show fan?

Maybe it was a time period of silence, just like the other references.

Or he's just using slang.....
Code 7 10-42
scoop12
AG
There's even a movie called 187. It's a pretty well known term for murder although i admittedly didnt know all of the details of the origins. I wouldn't expect Q to use that for any other meaning.
SeMgCo87
AG
scoop12 said:

Seth Rich was killed on July 10, 2016. So unless Q was counting back to the anniversary of his death...

All three are possible answers to his question (time, code, MS-13 kill).

But, now that I think of it,perhaps it does mean code 187...

The rest of that line: Silence(187) - no risk (no capture - Dead on Arrival)

Or, in Engrish,

"Silence on (Paddock shot to death) - there is no risk of revealing details, he was not captured, dead on scene"

What do you think?
RoscoePColtrane
Nothing personal but this has been one of the best threads in a while, and the whole Q-Anon thing is a whole lot of speculation and unknowns. Would be nice if we could keeps them separate and not merge them together.

I personally don't put much weight to all that Q-anon business. Sounds like the run of the mill fortune teller or Palm reader. A lot of vague hinting and trap shooting. A whole lot of I told you so and I said it all along, when in fact you never really said, you just alluded to it in case your guess might be correct.

But carry on anyway you like, just a thought
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Nothing personal but this has been one of the best threads in a while, and the whole Q-Anon thing is a whole lot of speculation and unknowns. Would be nice if we could keeps them separate and not merge them together.

I personally don't put much weight to all that Q-anon business. Sounds like the run of the mill fortune teller or Palm reader. A lot of vague hinting and trap shooting. A whole lot of I told you so and I said it all along, when in fact you never really said, you just alluded to it in case your guess might be correct.

But carry on anyway you like, just a thought
I agree. Let's keep the Q stuff in the other thread.
GCP12
AG
New thread from Rex on the U1 stuff
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Here's the unroll

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

There is no way Mueller & his henchman Weissmann ethically will touch Uranium One in their investigation, which means the Clinton Foundation is also out of bounds by association. But all of that investigative paperwork on the indictments/guilty pleas will be available to Sessions or another SC.
DeWrecking Crew
RoscoePColtrane said:

GCP12 said:

Here's the unroll

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952684729056161792.html

14. Notice something about these cases? None ever saw the light of day, where testimony would be made public. They were all 'disappeared'. Now with that in mind, consider the following bombshell facts:
15. ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof - Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman. Yes, you read that correctly.
16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe. Yes - you also read that correctly. Your eyes are NOT deceiving you.
17. Oh - here's another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge - one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_
18. The SAME Judge Chuang attended Harvard at the same time as one Barack Obama - Chuang graduated law 1994, Obama 1991 & both were editors of the Harvard Law Review. They would have known each other extreme well.
19. That's the SAME Judge Theodore Chuang who refused Trump's EO travel ban in October 2017, see
RoscoePColtrane
This little Trio of Rosenstein, McCabe and Weissman along with the same Judge is no coincidence, that is structured on purpose. Just stinks to high heaven
Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

ALL of these cases were prosecuted by the same duo, or combination thereof - Rod Rosenstein & Andrew Weissman. Yes, you read that correctly.
16. The FBI officer assigned to each case? Why, one Andrew McCabe. Yes - you also read that correctly. Your eyes are NOT deceiving you.
17. Oh - here's another interesting coincidence : they were ALL assigned to the same judge - one Judge Theodore Chuang, an Obama appointee. I hope you have not fallen off your chair yet, it gets worse:
Unbelievable.....
Prosperdick
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This little Trio of Rosenstein, McCabe and Weissman along with the same Judge is no coincidence, that is structured on purpose. Just stinks to high heaven

I'd like to know how many judges there were total to choose from to show how egregious the "coincidence" was.
First Page Last Page
Page 42 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.