Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,095 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It will be interesting to see how disingenuous the Leftist Media will be in the coming months. Keep in mind they will NEVER turn on the Democrats (because they are the Democrats). They will not go down easily, they will not say, "well, looks like you got Obama and Clinton!" It will be a fight and the constant whatboutism and on-the-spot history revision will be maddening. The Leftist Media must be defeated as well, and thoroughly discredited as being the DNC Pravda that they are.
drcrinum
stetson said:

I have read so much about this subject that it is almost information overload. Can someone remind me how Fusion GPS became an FBI subcontractor?
We don't know the details yet. How the nefarious scheme coalesced together is unknown. April 2016 is the critical month though. It will take a real sleuth to piece together the puzzle because of all the previous lying and coverup, and the lies to come are unimaginable as the investigations unfold. These criminals are not going to role over and plead guilty other then a few lower hanging fruit. Has Hillary ever admitted to a single instance of wrongdoing?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Yeah I'm at the point where it seems so pervasive that I really wouldn't be surprised if the Trump campaign spying really is just the tip of the iceberg and that the Obama administration was really using the NSA/702 apparatus to keep their political adversaries at bay (and their allies in line). Some others have alluded to the rather surprising Roberts flip on Obamacare. Would no longer shock me.

It's all starting to make sense why DC, the media, and the democrats collectively lost their **** when trump won and started beating any drum they could conceive of to prevent him from taking office or to remove him from office.
benchmark
AG
Just an Ag said:

It will be interesting to see how disingenuous the Leftist Media will be in the coming months.
Moving to the center with a balanced news business plan would mean taking a hit financially. They won't do it.
stetson
AG
Thanks, I thought I forgot something. The tears that will be shed as Hollywood reluctantly tells this story on the big screen...
GCP12
AG
This is an old article, but Paul Sperry just tweeted it out this morning. Not really sure what it means and may just be some self promotion on his part, but seems a little weird.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

This is an old article, but Paul Sperry just tweeted it out this morning. Not really sure what it means and may just be some self promotion on his part, but seems a little weird.

Bill Binney said it over a year ago that none of her emails are missing. They just have to mine them from the data capture for XYZ time period. Bunch of people try to blow off Bill Binney as some old kook but he's one of the original spy guys for the NSA. Designed a lot of things they use to this day. There are emails in there that bring down the entire Chicago Camelot.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Just an Ag
AG
stetson said:

Thanks, I thought I forgot something. The tears that will be shed as Hollywood reluctantly tells this story on the big screen...
Opening Scene: a town car pulls up to Trump Tower and out steps a man. Quickly he steps into the lobby and up the elevator, press whispering, "who's that." It's Rogers. Into the meeting with Trump and he starts talking., laying out the background to the story, the illegal searches, the depth of the corruption, etc. The story is launched.

But we've forgotten one thing. Hollywood never makes this movie!!
GCP12
AG
Oh, anyone who believes the emails are literally gone is a tard. The NSA has everything. That's their job
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Oh, anyone who believes the emails are literally gone is a tard. The NSA has everything. That's their job
Something to think about: The assumption is that Hillary's server contained all her e-mails, and that these e-mails were also backed up on Weiner's laptop, not to mention stored in the NSA databases. Hillary also had several e-mail accounts. Well, two things:

1) Hillary loved BlackBerry smart phones which are easily linked to PCs. However, suppose Hillary possessed an e-mail account under a pseudonym with a commercial vendor like Gmail or Outlook, a free service, and did not ever link that account to the PC or ever access it on the PC? Used for special ultra-secret private dealings not ever to be recorded, say among only a few trusted individuals in the Clinton Crime Family. Who would ever know? Nobody would ever discover it unless one of the trusted individuals was under investigation and had his/her phone/PC seized or someone searched the NSA databases for e-mail accounts related to Hillary's phone numbers (if the latter is possible).

2) Are we to assume that Hillary never sent text messages? (I've never read anything about Hillary text messages.) If the latter were not linked to the PC, who would know...unless someone on the receiving end leaked them. They would be in the NSA databases though if someone searched for them under her phone numbers.

Perhaps the destruction of her smart phones was more than just covering tracts on e-mails linked to her server.
ellebee
Everyone knows text messages aren't secure.
Long Live Sully
AG
You can't even wipe them with a cloth.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
ellebee
Or use bleach
drcrinum
ellebee said:

Everyone knows text messages aren't secure.
Including Hillary, the smartest woman alive?
ellebee
That's why she used email. Duh.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
drcrinum said:

2) Are we to assume that Hillary never sent text messages? (I've never read anything about Hillary text messages.) If the latter were not linked to the PC, who would know...unless someone on the receiving end leaked them. They would be in the NSA databases though if someone searched for them under her phone numbers.
Probably very likely that they were using WhatsApp or something similar where texts could be sent and then disappear after a few seconds.
backintexas2013
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

What will be jaw dropping is how the media will spin the indictments (if they occur) as Trump trying to distract from the ****hole "comment."
Or that Trump is acting vindictively and "executing" his political enemies.

On another thread I said that I think the mental issues they bring by up was the first step toward doing what you suggested.
GCP12
AG
backintexas2013 said:

stetson said:

Quote:

What will be jaw dropping is how the media will spin the indictments (if they occur) as Trump trying to distract from the ****hole "comment."

On another thread I said that I think the mental issues they bring by up was the first step toward doing what you suggested.
This is a great point
FriscoKid
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

Yep, I completely agree!
backintexas2013
AG
If you first set the story that he is unhinged you can follow up with "see he is going after his enemies". I expect it to happen
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Proc92
That trump speech in oct of 16 was a thing of beauty, true, and it is all coming clear.
TAMU1990
AG
Proc92 said:

That trump speech in oct of 16 was a thing of beauty, true, and it is all coming clear.
It literally needs to be replayed on TV
Just an Ag
AG
That speech nails it. Trump! MAGA! For those Patriots who may not go to the linked article to hear it, I've created the link.

drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Concerning that secretive meeting on March 3-6, 2016 held at Seal Island, GA -- AEI World Forum -- the 'Stop Trump' meeting linked in the above article:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/aei-world-forum-donald-trump_us_56ddbd38e4b0ffe6f8ea125d

I can find a reference to the agenda, speakers and a list of a few other prominent $$$ people & politicians in attendance, but I don't see a comprehensive list of attendees. Based on the timing of this meeting, a month before the pivotal April 2016 month, and knowing that Fusion GPS was working on oppo research on Trump at the time via the Washington Free Beacon, it would be interesting to know if anyone from Fusion GPS or the other principal actors in the subsequent dossier plot attended this event.
drcrinum

Quote:

The biggest Hillary Clinton scandal no one's talking about

You've heard of Benghazi and Uranium One. But more than a year after Hillary Clinton's resounding loss to President Trump, she must now grapple with a new scandal: An ongoing Federal Election Commission investigation into an alleged $84 million money laundering scheme orchestrated by the Hillary Victory Fund the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and Democratic state parties....

In reality, the fund either never transferred $84 million to state parties, sending the funds straight to the DNC, or it made the transfers without state parties having actual control of the money. In either case, the fund violated campaign finance laws in precisely the way the Supreme Court deemed illegal in its 2014 McCutcheon v. FEC ruling. And that's only the tip of allegations in this particular iceberg.

If and when the allegations are confirmed by the FEC, Clinton's $84 million money laundering scheme will go down as the single largest campaign finance scandal in U.S. history.

Let's not forget about this 'little' transgression either.

Just an Ag
AG
More DNC/Clinton corruption. I'm shocked.
Upperdeck Critic
Mueller knows what is going on. Trump does too. Let's see who blinks first.
aginlakeway
AG
Upperdeck Critic said:

Mueller knows what is going on. Trump does too. Let's see who blinks first.

This. Amazing how people don't think that the POTUS doesn't know what happened.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

... In reality, the fund either never transferred $84 million to state parties, sending the funds straight to the DNC, or it made the transfers without state parties having actual control of the money. In either case, the fund violated campaign finance laws ...
'Money Laundering' is a C-cubed statute (convoluted, conflated, and confusing). I would be surprised if Mueller doesn't eventually finagle a Trump 'Money Laundering' indictment if C-squared fails (collusion or conspiracy).
drcrinum
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

... In reality, the fund either never transferred $84 million to state parties, sending the funds straight to the DNC, or it made the transfers without state parties having actual control of the money. In either case, the fund violated campaign finance laws ...
'Money Laundering' is a C-cubed statute (convoluted, conflated, and confusing). I would be surprised if Mueller doesn't eventually finagle a Trump 'Money Laundering' indictment if C-squared fails (collusion or conspiracy).
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=

Interesting letter concerning Trump's income tax returns = so complex the IRS has had a continuous audit ongoing for the last 15 years, which is standard practice for a conglomerate of this size (he owns/has ownership in approximately 500 entities). His returns are also examined by the State of New York. Rather difficult to launder money in the face of such scrutiny.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952336044522917889.html

An interesting thread taking you briefly through Uranium One and where it is likely going.
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Interesting letter concerning Trump's income tax returns = so complex the IRS has had a continuous audit ongoing for the last 15 years, which is standard practice for a conglomerate of this size (he owns/has ownership in approximately 500 entities).
Mueller can't actually indict a sitting president - but Trump's finances are convoluted enough for Mueller to finagle something .... and in time for the next Congressional election (impeachment). He's going to find something .... even if it's ticky tacky. Just wait.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952336044522917889.html

An interesting thread taking you briefly through Uranium One and where it is likely going.

So, where's it going?
GCP12
AG
GCP12 said:

Trump just retweeted this.
First Page Last Page
Page 40 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.