Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,885 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

This is a very intriguing development! Mark Lambert, Co-President & Managing Partner of Transport Logistics International. Daren Condrey, the other co-President & Managing Partner, has already been convicted & sentenced. If that doesn't ring any bells, think Vadim Mikerin of Tenex (Rosatom).

What is missing...I mean who is missing is William Campbell Jr, the 'star' FBI informant in Uranium One, who was supposed to testify before Grassley & the Senate Judiciary Committee...and his attorney Victoria Toensing.
We had a thread devoted to Campbell back at the end of November, but he just disappeared off the radar screen. As a reminder the thread was:
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2896235/1

And all pertinent info on William Cambell is contained in this long thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/931665647905357824.html

Does anyone have any current info on the whereabouts of William Campbell? His attorney, Victoria Toensing periodically appears on Hannity's show, but I rarely watch Hannity and don't know if she has provided any info on his status.
Since an investigation has been re-opened into Uranium One, I am wondering if Campbell has now been recused for being a potential principal witness.

Edit: I see that while I was composing this post that friscodick posted a very important update on William Campbell although it is still from November...the article is a must read:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us?amp

jthonen
AG
drcrinum
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/12/the-democrats-have-a-dossier-problem-and-it-will-not-go-away/#more-144493

Quote:

Quote:

Pg 83. "FBI gave raw Section 702acquired information to a private entity that was not a federal agency and whose personnel were not sufficiently supervised by a federal agency for compliance minimization procedures."
(2017 FISA Court Opinion 99 Page Brief)

Someone inside the FBI was giving FISA-702 search results on U.S. individuals to a private entity that had nothing to do with government. Those 702 (American Citizen) results were not "minimized" and exposed the private data of the American citizen(s).

....CTH received a tip that Fusion GPS (either 'individuals' or the company) were one of the "contractors" mentioned, additionally the "private entity" could also be inside the Fusion GPS network. Another "contractor" could possibly be CrowdStrike. From all appearances there were multiple people involved.

These 'passed-along' FISA-702 search results appear to be the seeds which were fertilized by Glenn Simpson, Mary Jacobs, Nellie Ohr; "unmasked" by Obama administration officials; and enhanced/laundered by Christopher Steele to end with a "Steele Dossier" returned to the FBI via Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, and DOJ/FBI lawyer Lisa Page, for their "insurance policy".

The DOJ and FBI then took the dossier, full circle, back to the FISA Court to gain 702 surveillance authority and approval (media says 'warrant'), upon the Trump Campaign (October), and President-Elect (after November 8th, 2016).

In October 2016, immediately after the DOJ lawyers formatted the FBI information (Steele Dossier etc.) for a valid FISC application, the head of the NSD, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, left his job. Carlin's exit came as the NSD and Admiral Rogers informed the FISC that frequent unauthorized FISA-702 searches had been conducted. Read Here.

All research indicates the intelligence information the DOJ and FBI collected via their FISA-702 queries, combined with the intelligence Fusion GPS created in their earlier use of contractor access to FISA-702(17) "about queries", was the intelligence data delivered to Christopher Steele for use in creating "The Russian Dossier".

An updated article from TCTH.

leftcoastaggie
AG
drcrinum

A 'contractor'?

One question came to my mind: If Fusion GPS individuals were reviewing raw FBI surveillance data at the FBI, how did they obtain security clearances to even be at such data reviewing screens/sites. Then I recalled: Nellie Ohr once worked for the CIA. She would have possessed a security clearance. Perhaps Nellie was important to the scheme in ways other than her Russian expertise/language skills. I still don't understand why she obtained a HAM radio license -- if she was communicating with Steele and wanted secure access, an iridium phone would have been more convenient & practical.
Ellis Wyatt
drcrinum said:

Does anyone have any current info on the whereabouts of William Campbell?
Protective custody?
GCP12
AG
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951922947509252096.html

This is a companion article (long thread) to The Last Refuge/The Conservative Treehouse on illegal surveillance of the Trump Campaign. It presents some additional, helpful information...slightly different perspective and presentation.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951978018704183296.html?refresh=1515815706

Interesting thread that discusses some of the content expected to be in the OIG Report which has just been released. Especially interesting to read the section on Goodlatte's letters/questions for the IG from the House Judiciary Committee in July and action indicating the IG will respond. The author states that we must be patient as the process will take time. He doesn't believe a SC is needed in any subsequent investigations with one exception: When the DOJ must investigate itself (the Trump dossier), then a SC is mandatory. Well, I don't know what to think of the latter statement -- seems to me the DOJ under Obama had its hands in all sorts of problem areas that need to be investigated.
Bird Poo
AG
With all that is coming out, i can't help but wonder if we are headed into some sort of constitutional crisis. This entire situation is totally effed up.
drcrinum

Just an Ag
AG
Capablanca v. Marshall, New York, 1918
http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025

White/Capablanca ultimately gets the mate in 11 moves. Other than being a game between two of the game's greats, I do not know the significance of showing this particular game.
BenFiasco14
AG
OneNightW said:

With all that is coming out, i can't help but wonder if we are headed into some sort of constitutional crisis. This entire situation is totally effed up.
What sort of constitutional crisis?
drcrinum
Just an Ag said:

White/Capablanca ultimately gets the mate in 11 moves. Other than being a game between two of the game's greats, I do not know the significance of showing this particular game.

White hats (Assange) vs Black hats (Evil governments).
Assange is confined and well protected vs Black is mobile and threatening.
How does Assange win (escape to freedom)?
Just my guess.

Glad you found the above. Here's more on the game:

stetson
AG
Just an Ag said:

Defending against a strong and prepared attack and prevailing.
drcrinum

benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Someone inside the FBI was giving FISA-702 search results on U.S. individuals to a private entity that had nothing to do with government. Those 702 (American Citizen) results were not "minimized" and exposed the private data of the American citizen(s).
April 2016 was a very interesting month ... immediately after the mid-March Super-II primary when Trump became the likely GOP candidate.

Until mid-April the DOJ/FBI were allowing a sub-contractor (presumably FGPS?) access to raw FISA information ... and sometime in April, FGPS was retaining by HRC/DNC ... and in April, Rogers (NSA) requested a full FISA compliance review ... and also during April, the DNC became aware their servers were hacked.

A few ancillary conjectures ... DOJ/FBI peps were likely abusing FISA 702 "Query About" intell long before Trump came along .... and some of the FGPS/Steele 'dossier' likely originated from FISA 702 "Query About" intell abuse.

drcrinum
benchmark said:

A few ancillary conjectures ... DOJ/FBI peps were likely abusing FISA 702 "Query About" intell long before Trump came along .... and some of the FGPS/Steele 'dossier' likely originated from FISA 702 "Query About" intell abuse.

I suspect they were trolling all the major Repub candidates. Remember, even Rand Paul suspected that he was being surveilled, and he dropped out in early February 2016.

Obama had to ensure a Hillary win, not just to protect his legacy, but to prevent expose of all the corruption & lying that occurred during his tenure.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952176465990230016.html

Interesting thread about what is happening in the background. There is a lot of current excitement about the revelations concerning the Trump Dossier and the upcoming OIG Report, but step back and look at the big picture. There are many other hammers (investigations) also ready to drop. This could go nuclear and shatter our country...so much corruption and evil to be exposed...it's mind-boggling. Many people won't be able to handle it. It will be much worse than Trump derangement syndrome.

(In Schweikart threads, he uses nicknames. In the above: Cankles = Hillary, Mulehead = Mueller, Frankenberry = Franken. If you go to his Twitter homepage, he lists them...at least 50 nicknames. He is an author.)
Rockdoc
AG
Thanks for posting that. Fantastic read that everybody needs to see.
stetson
AG
Quote:

This could go nuclear and shatter our country...so much corruption and evil to be exposed.

I agree with this or at least that it more likely could shatter our intelligence gathering capability.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952176465990230016.html

Interesting thread about what is happening in the background. There is a lot of current excitement about the revelations concerning the Trump Dossier and the upcoming OIG Report, but step back and look at the big picture. There are many other hammers (investigations) also ready to drop. This could go nuclear and shatter our country...so much corruption and evil to be exposed...it's mind-boggling. Many people won't be able to handle it. It will be much worse than Trump derangement syndrome.

(In Schweikart threads, he uses nicknames. In the above: Cankles = Hillary, Mulehead = Mueller, Frankenberry = Franken. If you go to his Twitter homepage, he lists them...at least 50 nicknames. He is an author.)

Blue star for this!!!!!
Code 7 10-42
Just an Ag
AG
stetson said:

Just an Ag said:

Defending against a strong and prepared attack and prevailing.
Yes, Capablanca, after fending off a vicious attack, is able to square the position and take the attack to Black and ultimately the win. The tide is turning, and the board shows the point where the gamed turned to whites favor....
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

I suspect they were trolling all the major Repub candidates. Remember, even Rand Paul suspected that he was being surveilled, and he dropped out in early February 2016.
As I understand, NSA routinely "surveils" all Americans having conv with non-citizens ... which isn't illegal or inappropriate. For clarity, the NSA does not surveil Americans having conv with Americans.

However, the FISA-702 "About Query" allows access to this raw intell by multiple intelligence agencies without a warrant or FISA court approval - if justified for national security reasons. Apparently, this was the back door some DOJ/FBI bad apples were using to spy on GOP campaign personnel for political reasons .... and this is what Rogers started investigating in April 2016 and later reported to Trump after the election.

Possibly, the FISA court requests/warrants and unmasking after April 2016 were mostly engineered to cover their prior 702-Query tracks ... thus doubling down on their prior nefarious behavior.

The question now being - how extensive and who was evolved?

Tailgate88
AG
Brilliant.
Just an Ag
AG
You can bet your last dollar the surveillance was not just on Trump. It probably extended to all GOP candidates. It may even extend to GOP congressmen and maybe even DNC congressmen. Why not?
RoscoePColtrane
I think what people are missing, if it comes across fiber, regardless of who or where you are, the NSA has mined that data. It's the act of accessing it that has to be restricted by the 4th amendment. All this claim of incidental capturing is nonsense. EVERYTHING is captured. Call it incidental accessing it if you are going to be correct about it.

Ham radio is an old school way of bypassing fiber just want to throw that in there. There are dark bands in the 10 meter range and a narrow section of the 5 meter UHF stuff. They can still send encoded slow scan video as well. Ham is a forgotten art... Saying this because a 58 year old woman with no past history to Ham radio or code communications, just up and got her advanced Ham ticket out of the blue. Just doesn't ring true...
Code 7 10-42
VaultingChemist
AG
Just an Ag said:

You can bet your last dollar the surveillance was not just on Trump. It probably extended to all GOP candidates. It may even extend to GOP congressmen and maybe even DNC congressmen. Why not?
And Supreme Court justices, etc., etc.
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

The assumption is being made that Nunes has seen the FISA applications & warrants, and that is the 'abuse' of government surveillance that Nunes is referencing. The real 'abuse' is in the other documents that Nunes requested and has reviewed...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/09/report-chairman-devin-nunes-has-received-fbi-and-doj-fisa-application-and-steele-dossier-documents/comment-page-2/

Quote:

According to information provided to The Daily Caller, today Chairman Devin Nunes received the FISA Application and Steele Dossier documentation from Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray. This includes the critical FD-302's and FD-1023's that relate to interviews with Christopher Steele and his Russian Dossier.

It's the origin of the Trump dossier & the illegal surveillance which accompanied it is the 'abuse' that Nunes is referencing.
stetson
AG
Quote:

Dr. Gorka: People to be charged! Nunes has seen evidence of Obama admin using intelligence community as a weapon against political opponents.
And all because of an investigation that democrats screamed for in a tantrum following a presidential election loss. The irony and poetic justice of this is jaw dropping.
stetson
AG
I have read so much about this subject that it is almost information overload. Can someone remind me how Fusion GPS became an FBI subcontractor?
Prosperdick
AG
What will be jaw dropping is how the media will spin the indictments (if they occur) as Trump trying to distract from the ****hole "comment."

Never mind that the investigation has taken over a year and that this is literally bigger than Watergate. Nope this is all just a fabrication to divert attention away from the fact that Trump is a racist.

Just watch the talking heads next week...heck they'll have poor Hillary as the ultimate victim in all of this.
stetson
AG
Quote:

What will be jaw dropping is how the media will spin the indictments (if they occur) as Trump trying to distract from the ****hole "comment."
Or that Trump is acting vindictively and "executing" his political enemies.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.